7.2

1. Feb 8, 2020
    For everone with lag issues: Just play with an headphone plugged into the Controller = Zero issues :)
  2. Feb 1, 2020
    Patapon 2 Remastered is here! Yet another Patapon Remastered from PS4! Amazing HD graphics, improving animations and characters, etc., but there are some problems like bugs and glitches in this game, plus it doesn't have a local/online co-op. That game has some little issue and needs to improve for the next Remastered, but still, it is a very decent game. Hopefully, the next one will bePatapon 2 Remastered is here! Yet another Patapon Remastered from PS4! Amazing HD graphics, improving animations and characters, etc., but there are some problems like bugs and glitches in this game, plus it doesn't have a local/online co-op. That game has some little issue and needs to improve for the next Remastered, but still, it is a very decent game. Hopefully, the next one will be amazed at their fans (Patapon fans). Expand
  3. Feb 15, 2020
    Pata pata pata pon Pon pon pata pon i remember my childhood i play this game
  4. Feb 14, 2020
    Wow the nostaligia, so fun to play. If youre having issues just use headphones for the lag, simple. Highly recommend, 20 hours+ of fun.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 35 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 18, 2020
    Is it worth your time? Well it’s reasonably cheap and it can be a lot of fun, especially when you keep the rhythm going, but by the same token if you loose your rhythm and just can’t seem to get it back it can be quite frustrating. My son loves it and the Patapons can be quite cute… even if they are essentially a pretty violent tribe who go around killing nearly all they come across. Worth a play and certainly if it’s on special it might be a good little time burner to purchase.
  2. Feb 14, 2020
    Patapon 2 is a fun game of its time. It still feels like a relic of the PSP days with its big chunky menus and relatively straightforward gameplay, but if anything sets itself apart as much to warrant its own remaster, it’s the charm that comes through loud and clear. I enjoyed my time with my Patapons. It’s not a game I’d play forever, as my tastes have changed over the last decade, but if you need any reason to get back in, then look no further my god friends. Pata, pata, pata, pon!
  3. Patapon 2: Remastered is still a game worth trying with its rich content and ambitious structure even though it is behind in a few issues.