6.3

1. Mar 13, 2018
    This game has poor graphics. It is not a pleasure to enjoy the farm, nature if the graphic is so poor. It should be more beautiful - as nature itself. Basically, it's too dark. Lighting is so poor. I do not know why?
  2. Mar 21, 2018
    It's quite fun and relaxing after an exhausting day. The graphic is satisfying the gameplay looks nice. The game has a campaign mode so such an amateur farming player like me it actually helped me to learn as much as possible from this game. Developers need to fix a few bug but it's nothing serious and I'm sure that they'll do it because they're enthusiastic and it looks like they listenIt's quite fun and relaxing after an exhausting day. The graphic is satisfying the gameplay looks nice. The game has a campaign mode so such an amateur farming player like me it actually helped me to learn as much as possible from this game. Developers need to fix a few bug but it's nothing serious and I'm sure that they'll do it because they're enthusiastic and it looks like they listen to their fans. The game's further merit is that it offers plenty of activities so in nutshell I recommend it not just for farming possessed fanatics but for beginners as well. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 3, 2018
    Despite its numerous bugs, Pure Farming 2018 is a game made with love. It even shows many novelties we'd like to see in other games.
  2. May 8, 2018
    A very capable farming simulator that offers enough entertainment value for long sessions while still having deep mechanics. From a technical standpoint it's all pretty bare bones; the graphics are average at best and the physics are very limited. The game does feel very complete and because of the great tutorial you'll understand everything that goes into managing your own farm in no time. Love farming? Then you'll like this one.
  3. May 4, 2018
    Pure Farming 2018 recreates modern-day farm life to a tee, creating a complex, yet painfully mundane, farming simulator.