6.6

1. Aug 22, 2019
    Another classic game from Double Fine! It’s so colorful and original the music is also really retro and nostalgic In a way. I love the fighting and overall just a lot of fun !
  2. Aug 21, 2019
    Creative world, tight combat, cool music. Yes, it's hard - it's a rouguelike!
    Double Fine delivers.

1. Sep 16, 2019
    For children of the 80’s there’s a lot of familiarity here and that does mean there’s a lot to love. It is a roguelike so if you get frustrated by dying and having to restart at the beginning, it’s likely not for you. If you like a challenge and your retinas can stand an onslaught of bright neon colours with 80’s references and an environmental message then this might just be your can of 7up… so don your powerglove, put on your acid wash jeans and get ready for some new retro gaming.
  2. Sep 16, 2019
    An engaging 80's world is the playground for a romp through a procedurally generated dungeon crawl. But it's not really the changing landscape that spices up the experience, its the wildly shifting abilities earned via in-game mutations that drastically alter one run to the next. The package oozes style and has enough substance to back it up. I just find it lacking that last little bit of polish to help me decide how I want to play, not how the random number generator is going to direct me.
  3. Sep 5, 2019
    RAD, synonymous with "cool" in the 80s in English, is really not the appropriate title for this new Double Fine production. Difficult to understand the very proposition of this title, a rogue-like relatively tasteless while the market abounds with very successful productions of the same kind, that the 80's aesthetic worn until disgusting in recent years fails to save.