6.7

1. Nel
    Jun 29, 2017
    Feels very clunky and so disappointing to play, it tries to be an action movie, but fails at it. It has some nice cut scenes, but the dialog is horrendous. The game never stops and slows down it just action after action with very clunky controls
  2. Feb 1, 2018
    Capítulos extremamente longos e cansativos, uma história pouco envolvente e um grande desbalanço de dificuldade, hora fica fácil demais, hora fica difícil demais, personagens secundários sem nenhum carisma, e com motivações nulas. Esses e outros motivos fazem desse game um dos piores da franquia Resident evil.
  3. May 25, 2016
    This game is quite horrible. Rent it out for a day and try it if you can. Apart from gameplay being extremely linear and that fact that picking up items doesn't matter anymore because ammo and items reset upon each subchapter - the feeling of isolation, fear or tension is absolutely shattered. Whatever this is, it is not anywhere near the old resident evils, nor does it add anything new orThis game is quite horrible. Rent it out for a day and try it if you can. Apart from gameplay being extremely linear and that fact that picking up items doesn't matter anymore because ammo and items reset upon each subchapter - the feeling of isolation, fear or tension is absolutely shattered. Whatever this is, it is not anywhere near the old resident evils, nor does it add anything new or worthy of the purchase price. Expand
  4. Oct 21, 2016
    Boring. This game is the perfect example of a ruined franchise. Different characters, playing the same way. Repetitive gameplay. Weak Plot. Keep up the hard work Capcom.
  5. Nov 17, 2016
    The game has a **** zombie with a sniper. Oh come Bruno tell me that it's better than the glorious RE5 Am I crazy? (*Papapa) *Alborghetti banging on the table.
  6. Feb 21, 2018
    Pró: + local multiplayer. Contras: - Câmera e controle algumas vezes não se conectam; - Gráfico, tenho impressão que o 5 tem gráfico superior; - Modos de jogo extras entediantes sem objetivo; - Alguns cenários com inimigos infinitos que dão apenas trabalho, - Cenários são sempre repletos de inimigos fica chato, etc... Resumindo o jogo tem muito personagem, mas entediante... se resume emPró: + local multiplayer. Contras: - Câmera e controle algumas vezes não se conectam; - Gráfico, tenho impressão que o 5 tem gráfico superior; - Modos de jogo extras entediantes sem objetivo; - Alguns cenários com inimigos infinitos que dão apenas trabalho, - Cenários são sempre repletos de inimigos fica chato, etc... Resumindo o jogo tem muito personagem, mas entediante... se resume em mata e avança ou foge e avança Expand
  7. Apr 10, 2020
    A cooperative shooter with a terrible pace of storytelling and tedious gameplay. From resident evil there are only characters. Dead end for the series. It's funny how many people evaluate this part better than modern ones, while it is a primitive run from door to door and shooting everything that comes in the way in huge proportions.
  8. May 4, 2020
    There is only "Resident Evil" name left from this series of games.

What did I play: Survival horror or Hollywood action movie?

I think fans of the PS1 classic trilogy immediately drew conclusions about this part of RE.

Alas ...
  9. Oct 19, 2018
    I belong in a small group of gamers who used to play video games,stopped for a period and start again after years.So,I bought all the Resident Evil games which I didn't play when they were released. I must say that I am a huge fan of Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. I had stopped at Resident Evil 3 and last year I played Resident Evil 7. So I start with RES 4,RES 5 and finally the RESI belong in a small group of gamers who used to play video games,stopped for a period and start again after years.So,I bought all the Resident Evil games which I didn't play when they were released. I must say that I am a huge fan of Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. I had stopped at Resident Evil 3 and last year I played Resident Evil 7. So I start with RES 4,RES 5 and finally the RES 6....Oh my God... The choice not to play these games It was a very good choice. My whole world collapse instantly just i started all the games. It was a terrible experience. From RES 4 to RES 5 and finally RES 6 it is unfair to say that there were not differences and improvements on graphics and animations but the plot and the games general become worst and worst. I was very lucky to stop playing video games these years.
    A list of things that i hated on RES 6.
    1. The change of the gaming style
    2. The luck of puzzles
    3. The bad voice overs
    4. The personalities of the characters
    5. The guns,so many guns for a Resident Evil game
    Finally if I must select the worst, RES 6 without doubt...
  10. Aug 11, 2020
    Before I begin I would like to add that I am not a die hard Resident Evil fan and therefore I do not look at the series through rose tinted glasses, however if I was a Resident Evil fan I would have been devastated at this mockery of a video game.

I played RE5 on the Xbox 360 and enjoyed it as an action third person co-op game. However that was back in 2009. I played RE6 in 2020 and yes it is a 2012/2013 game but even still, this game is a joke and has not held up well at all. Being made in 2012/2013 is not really an excuse when you think we had games like The Last Of Us coming out the same year.

Pros:
    - Chris Redfield
    - Leon Kennedy

Cons - Literally everything else about the game but allow me to elaborate
    - The worst gun mechanics on the PS4
    - terrible and annoying enemy design, whoever thought enemies that explode into upside down floating bats is a complete moron and out of touch with video games
    - every other character is one dimensional and excessively patriotic and it feels like some Japanese person's stereotypical view of what westerners are like
    - The story is all over the place, there is 4 separate stories each of which tell you part of a story but even after finishing all of them twice you are still left scratching your head as to what is going on
    - Ustanek is laughable, is he supposed to be scary? he is just some unkillable giant blob with a vibrator for an arm. He isn't scary, he isn't well designed
    - the menu system is basic and poor
    - the whole game is clunky and jarring
    - The online DLC is the worst multiplayer I have ever played
    - the helicopter and driving scenes which are used to break up the terrible gunplay are even worse

I could go on and on about this game but I think for me, this is the worst triple A game I have played on the PS4. If you think this game is above a 5/10, seriously, go play some proper games.
  11. Dec 7, 2020
    THIS IS NOT the WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED because exists RESIDENT 5, MAFIA 3 and KILLZONE SHADOW FALL, and because RESIENT EVIL has LEON
  12. Jan 19, 2021
    A bloated, unfocused mess with too many gameplay styles. It’s a jack of all trades master of none in terms of what it has to offer. If you were disappointed in RE 5 for being too action heavy and light on horror you’ll find that one better by comparison. This one is just a disaster movie plot with RE elements tacked on. Thankfully RE 7 finally started the series down the right path again.
  13. Jun 4, 2020
    Péssimo jogo exagera em tudo frenético é sem noção com uma História enjoativa é grande demais.
  14. Aug 10, 2020
    This is barely a game! This entire game it s a bunch of scripted scenes where you press the button to aim and shoot! That is basically it! Combat system is awfull, boring, repetitive and so damn EASY! Is this game made for 8 years old? Who is the target group of this **** game? Awfull, easily one of the worst games I have ever played.
    As, a resident evil title this is 0/10,an absolute
    As, a resident evil title this is 0/10,an absolute disgrace to the franchise
  15. Aug 6, 2020
    Ugh, Jesus. Gross. Worst RE game ever. I don't tive It a zero beacause it is still worth buying and playing If it's on sale.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Jun 29, 2016
    After a hundred hours spent with RE6 I’m still hungry for more. While others complain that Resident Evil reached the gutter, I’m in love with the Mercenaries mode and superb combat system that lets you create unbelievable encounters. [06/2016, p.59]
  2. May 24, 2016
    A bold but ultimately damned experiment, the game unfortunately does not offer any huge benefits in its PlayStation 4 re-release.
  3. Apr 22, 2016
    As expected, Resident Evil 6 — four years after its original release — remains one of the series’ most underbaked, underdeveloped and downright unappealing entries in a franchise that has claimed far greater heights in terms of gameplay and presentation.