7.7

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 24, 2015
    Raid mode is great fun! Seriously. Just paying 24.99 for the raid mode is worth it alone...
    The story is good as well. It has some big plot twists and interesting characters. Worth every penny in my opinion although it does lack in some areas of a resident evil game. Only paying 24.99 for this game I didn't really expect a resident evil 4 quality story either though.
    Definitly a buy!

Definitly a buy! Especially if you have a friend to play split screen raid mode with.
  2. Mar 24, 2015
    The fluid combat of 4/5 - each shot meaningful, staggering/disabling/stunning with accuracy - have returned and although it's not retained a few positive mechanical improvements of 6 (e.g. diving, sliding, quick-shot), it's restored CQC to not be excessive at detriment of the overall experience. Revelations 2 continues the Resident Evil storyline with camp dialogue and an b-movie plot,The fluid combat of 4/5 - each shot meaningful, staggering/disabling/stunning with accuracy - have returned and although it's not retained a few positive mechanical improvements of 6 (e.g. diving, sliding, quick-shot), it's restored CQC to not be excessive at detriment of the overall experience. Revelations 2 continues the Resident Evil storyline with camp dialogue and an b-movie plot, nothing bombastic or pretentious as either 5 or 6, and although it doesn't have the grace of Code Veronica, it certainly has an equal appeal as a scenario: a desolate island hosting subjects to experience their worst fears in the machinations of a bioweapon fare.

Environment design is an improvement to the drab nature of 5 or the insipid details of 6, exploring a mine which isn't chainlinked tunnels and a wooded area that has enemies as unpredictable in their location through the disorientation of dense treelines. The fundamental underground laboratory has returned, a monolith of a tower that's foreboding on the island, radio towers as hope, a self-destruct timer as a classic feature and a memorable cliffside battle - all setpieces to combine for a distinct Resident Evil experience which is not limited to dull plateau or repetitively undescript corridors.

Main characters are designed well - principal negative being a little derivative from TLOU's bland style - and their animations are smooth. Additionally, mobility of movement has reintroduced the tactical element of 4/5, positioning, and subsequent movement, integral for any battle - moving whilst shooting weak in pace for this to be less negative for this factor - whilst a new dodge function - substituting either diving or invincibility from item pick-ups - embellishes the intensity of gameplay: powerfully tactical, worryingly precise and scarily intense.

Monster bosses are fantastic, notably Neil Fisher's 'metamorphosis' and the final boss, as ever - animations responsive to attacks, move sets reasonable (forgiving a few instant death moments which are not fair/balanced) and health/damage balanced. They're aesthetically intriguing and each have backstories to not be hollow. Furthermore, bosses - designed to look creepy as they are fearsome - are interesting as ever, movement and shots requiring a certain tactical acumen which create a tense situation.

The flaws (i.e. interface and characters mainly):

1 - Blind & Dying alignment - unbalanced and an annoyance. It is a frustration - incapable of clear visuals momentarily - and when combined with the cumbersome changes to the health system for recovery, it's increasingly an annoyance along with being a frustrating experience.

2 - Bottles, Bottles, Bottles. Cloth, disinfectant, alcohol. The processes are repetitive and the crafting is distracting for the experience to lose a certain flow. Where are grenades which were beautiful for AOE damage aesthetically and also logical in appearance/availability/applications (e.g. incendiary, flash, explosive)? Grenade launchers - staple of Resident Evil? What is with the clutter of different health items for a myriad of states? Complexity is not inherently positive.

3 - Vapid characters with the exception of Neil Fisher and the main cast (but Barry's daughter). Their costumes are dull and their mannerisms are worse - they have nothing distinctive as Raymond in Revelations as one instance. A few are unlocked in Raid Mode and it's unlikely for anyone to be play them whilst they have neither charisma to personality/actions or individuality in appearance - fundamentally flawed as 'choices' which are (literally) pedestrian.

4 - Poor weapon customization and weak ability modifiers. The ability/weapon enhancements are superfluous overall, sometimes magical to have the characters as riduculous, and are not addictive/personalised as 4/5; customization or character differences seldom significant and occasionally absurd, cheap innate differentials for power in health or damage with Y as examples. The system in Raid Mode is overly open, too, and specialization is less prominent for each character to have them each feel less unique in their traits or advantages.

Incidentally, Raid Mode returns and it is absolutely great - progressively difficult and varied: a primary feature of Revelations 2 which should persuade anyone to purchase it. The combat is demonstrated as flawless - blind state withstanding along with dubious specializaion- and the content is immense.

Co-op campaign is nice as a compromise from both characters being strong and the secondary character having a speciality - lacking any weapons - which does balance well: establishing a fun, interactive dynamic for teamwork with ascertaining enemy vulnerabilities, distracting the enemy, blinding them and locating items.

Finally: HUNTERS! HUNK! These are excellent and I am excited for further enemies/weapons/costumes in DLC to broaden the experience to Outbreak's level.
  3. May 22, 2016
    After initially being turned off and instantly dissapointed because I felt like this game was too "actiony" I gave it another chance because my options were limited in survival horror. (basically played past 1 hour).
    If you rely on your first hour of the game, like me, you will MISS OUT!!!
    If you rely on your first hour of the game, like me, you will MISS OUT!!!

I'm a classic RE fan(1-3). And I am hard to please in this regard but I must say the atmosphere and the story/plot was nicely delivered. It was suspenseful and I felt it captured the whole "conspiracy" element the original titles had.

This was my favorite game on PS4 honestly. I was shocked that it was that good for me.
  4. Apr 5, 2016
    The Revelations sub-licence of Resident Evil is a nice initiative from Capcom after the critics on Resident Evil 6 full action's orientation, with more horrific games (even if they can't be qualified as true survivor games). Now that this it said let's talk more specifically about the game.

Technically speaking the game is not one of the best you can see on PS4 with graphics that clearly suffers from the PS3/360 version, a very strong aliasing and some frame drops here and there, it gets a pass because the game wasn't price at a 70€/$ ratio so the expectations aren't the same.

Concerning the gameplay like Revelations 1 it's somewhere between Resident Evil 4 and 5 with good horror settings (some places are really creepy) and nice enemies) with a strong emphasis on coop gameplay but with enough ammo to kill the whole island 3 times, I would prefer it if the ammo was truly valuable but it's not bad in itself and some players will like it.

Concerning the story this is Resident Evil at its core, with a cheesy plot about bio-weapons, nice bosses, the fans of the licence will enjoy some reference and loved characters (with new nice one). The story is about 10 hours long plus the time you can spent in Raid Mode and the game has a very good lifetime for its price.

In conclusion Revelations 2 is a nice horror game particularly if you play with a friend (in both the campaign and raid mode) with good value for money, but with the bare minimum technical qualities you'd expect from a PS4 game and a gameplay without surprise that will still piss off some early fans.
  5. Mar 24, 2015
    This game is kind of a "standard one" but the story is good enough to keep you playing it till the end and the raid mode provide tons of fun for a considerable amount of time.
    Even if it is not the best R.E. so far, its fair price and the solid shooting mechanics make this game a worth purchasing to do.
  6. Nov 6, 2015
    It's a great game. Fans asked to the return to old Resident Evil with modern controls and implemented mechanics from games such as Last of Us -- and there you have it, that's exactly what this game is. It's fun, the challenges are fun, the raid mode is fun. This game is all in all a fun time, with friends or without.
  7. Dec 9, 2015
    Been a big Resident evil fan since the first game. I loved them all and even found 4 really good. But 5 really disappointed me and 6 was just terrible in my eyes. They were action games with too many quick time events and over the top cinematic's. Revelations 2 really surprised me.

I felt it had a similar feel to Resident evil 4 in many ways. The creepy atmosphere is there, I had a good few jump scares, ammo was scarce and needed to be used wisely. I loved the Characters in the game. No over the top action heroes. They felt like real people. The Only negative for me is the lack of puzzles.

Raid mode is also a blast and makes the value for money even better. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoyed resident evil 4. It's not old school, But its a damn good modern Horror game.
  8. Mar 23, 2015
    RE: Revelation 2 is a pretty interesting effort from Capcom to get back to live the RE franchise by developing an interesting story and characters and providing a smooth game play mechanics.
    The only flaw on this game is the quality of the graphics and the soundtrack in some scenarios.
    Overall rate: 8/10 Graphics: 6/10 This is one of weakest elements of this game. The graphics are
    Overall rate: 8/10

Graphics: 6/10
    This is one of weakest elements of this game. The graphics are not bad but could have been much better considering the PS4 capabilities.

Game play: 8/10
    Game play is very smooth and intuitive. Shooting is very fun, as well as the possibility to change characters and adopt their skills/equipment depending on what the current situation in the game requires. However further optimization on your partner's AI is needed (when playing alone).

Story: 9/10
    Story is interesting and is building up the suspense pretty good, additionally I love the fact they reference many quotes of Franz Kafka. Characters are pretty interesting and lovely in case of Natalia (she definitely steals the show with her charisma and voice personification).

Atmosphere: 8/10
    Atmosphere could have been better, there are a lot of interesting settings and bizarre enemies, however the music was not matching the environment in most of the times (specially during the first two episodes).

Content: 10/10
    For the price you pay, you will have a lot of fun and different ways to beat the game.
    Co-op, raid and different difficulties are available to replay this game.
  9. Jul 24, 2015
    Overall the game is solid

The episodic format, though at times jarring, works well when Capcom do it right and is something that I am not against in the future. The only issue once again is Capcom’s vision for the franchise, which is almost an unfair statement because Revelations 2 is a good game at its nucleus. The eternal question for the franchise remains: Can the series still be
    Overall the game is solid

The eternal question for the franchise remains: Can the series still be classified as survival horror? Given that Revelations is a spin off series to the main game, there is a bit more flexibility with creativity and focus. The problem is that it plays like 5 and 6: Action-packed with a few light scares thrown in. Capcom needs to stop trying to please all fans of the franchise and stick to what it does right. Because what it does do right it damn right nails.

www.doyouevengamebro.net
  10. Jun 26, 2016
    Best RESIDENT EVIL game since Code Veronica (Atmosphere and Design), better than 4 (as a RESIDENT EVIL game), even though as a video game itself, #4 is the winner :D
  11. May 7, 2017
    Revelations 2 takes a few steps back in the right direction for the Resident Evil series. First, the mood of the game is a bit darker than the previous Revelations. Which lends itself to the creatures you come across, the lack of not knowing what happens until the end, etc.
    Second, partner characters are now, PURELY support and can be controlled, which adds a different take on the gameplay depending on whom you are using. Third, fan favorites Barry and Claire are back and given a much more mature and aged tone to them. (Yeah, Claire is showing a TOUCH of age to her.) Fourth, the support and new characters are likeable, especially Moira. Last, the story is much more straightforward and focuses less on a "WHO DONE IT", kind of feeling to it, I'd say its an improvement!

If I had to compare this to the other titles, it fits in between RE4 and RE5, in regards in how good the campaign is. I'd say it was pretty good. The boss fights are better than REV1 but not on the caliber of the mainstream series.

Last is the AWESOME raid mode (Resident Evil with stat based weaponry and added challenges), which essentially doubles the size of the game! BY FAR, this title's raid mode is way better than before! Not only does each chapter give you 15 levels each to fight in. (a total of 60 for all of the chapters together) It features stages from Revelations 1 AND practically every place in Resident Evil 6.

Now you should be able to get the full game at a pretty fair price. Trust me, ITS WORTH IT if your a fan of the series or not.
  12. Jun 22, 2017
    Schon Resident Evil – Revelations lenkte die Survival-Horror-Reihe per 3DS-Stylus-und Touchscreen in ungewohnte Bahnen. Auch Teil 2 schlägt aus – und erscheint in vier Download-Episoden sowie als späteres Gesamtpaket. Das ungewöhnliche Format bleibt nicht die einzige Neuerung: Mutig wechselt man zwischen zwei ungleichen Paaren durch eine abwechslungsreiche, überraschende und durchwegSchon Resident Evil – Revelations lenkte die Survival-Horror-Reihe per 3DS-Stylus-und Touchscreen in ungewohnte Bahnen. Auch Teil 2 schlägt aus – und erscheint in vier Download-Episoden sowie als späteres Gesamtpaket. Das ungewöhnliche Format bleibt nicht die einzige Neuerung: Mutig wechselt man zwischen zwei ungleichen Paaren durch eine abwechslungsreiche, überraschende und durchweg spannende Kampagne, die im Gegensatz zum plotpeinlichen Vorgänger sogar gut geschrieben ist. Während die Serienhelden Barry Burton und Claire Redfield genretypisch kugelarm auf eklige Resident Evil 5-Mutanten ballern, kommen ihre Begleiter Moira und Natalia quasi waffenlos aus. Stattdessen zeigen sie mit Finger und Taschenlampe auf versteckte Items und unsichtbare Gegner, erschließen verborgene Wege oder kommentieren auch mal sarkastisch das Spielgeschehen. Zudem steigt mit jedem Wechsel durch die kindliche Schwäche das Stresslevel. Das macht Resident Evil – Revelations 2 zum überraschend starken Ableger und Paradebeispiel für den größten Vorteil eines Spin-offs: die Möglichkeit, risikofrei Muster zu brechen. Expand
  13. Mar 20, 2015
    Fantastic game and good price.Raid mode is addicting.The story is great.Co-op is fun. Only the environments are boring . The enemies are so-so. Overall great addition to the Resident evil games!
  14. Mar 29, 2015
    Best RE game since 4, i havent yet completed it but i am addicted to it and its rare these days that i get addicted to games.

Shame capcom didnt give this a bigger budget because it would of been epic. No complaints whatsoever at the moment. But if i do ill adjust my score.
  15. Mar 21, 2015
    The BEST Resident Evil since RE4.
    The BEST Resident Evil since RE4.
    RE:R2 has a lot working against it. It clearly wasn't given the budget or crushing focus Capcom gives the main RE titles, and that is how it shines. The team behind RE:R2 are able to deliver a very focused experience that has an amazing atmosphere, simple inventory system, and fantastic characters. Barry Burton shines the brightest, and should be as much a focus with the RE series moving forward as Leon or Chris. Speaking of Chris, Claire Redfield makes a welcome return to the series, and stands out as one of the strongest female characters of the entire series without needing anything gimmicky. Barry's daughter, Moira, and the mysterious little girl, Natalia, are welcome additions to the series, and their involvement is cleverly implemented and their characters never feel like a chore.
    I'm desperately trying to avoid spoilers here, but the story and atmosphere doesn't disappoint. On top of that, Raid mode is basically a shockingly deep RPG with the ability to level up characters, customize weapons, and take on challenges for high scores and unlocking even better gear. This all comes for less than $30.
    Capcom has released one of the best deals in gaming, and like I said, the best Resident Evil since RE4. If this is a sign of things to come for the series, or for RE:R to become a standalone series, then the future is bright.
  16. Apr 5, 2015
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is with no doubt a step in the right direction, yet it struggles to deliver a complete and quality enhanced experience, things like environments and objects seem to have been thrown in there with little to no polish, some run and gun sequences immediately break Immersion with clunky level design. Overall, the experience as a whole is worth the price ofResident Evil: Revelations 2 is with no doubt a step in the right direction, yet it struggles to deliver a complete and quality enhanced experience, things like environments and objects seem to have been thrown in there with little to no polish, some run and gun sequences immediately break Immersion with clunky level design. Overall, the experience as a whole is worth the price of admission, and with the addition of the addictive and highly re-playable Raid Mode, the RE franchise awakens a new. Expand
  17. May 8, 2015
    Revelations 2 manages to mix the safe and proven action from recent titles with old school survival horror. It's for the most part the most polished entry since Resident Evil 5. And the plot is able to surpass the typical B Movie level with more interesting and universal themes. Naughty Dog's success with "The Last of US" might have given Capcom enough confidence to do what they know to do best.
  18. Apr 4, 2015
    Honestly, i started playing it without much expectation given the recent Resident Evil releases, but after a lukewarm start (the prison scenario), i'm happy to say it gave me hope again for the series.
    The gameplay is somewhat similar of Resident Evil 5, with 2 characters (Claire/Moira or Barry/Natalia) always following together and having to work as a team to advance, being able to switch the command between the two in real time and exchange items among them. However, different from RE 5, they toned down a bit the frenetic ''Rambo'' style shooting and brought back some elements very reminiscent from the old days, like the thrilling atmosphere and puzzle solving, that are simple, fun and works as a break to more intense sequences. Another cool thing is that despite been not an open world like before, the environments have lot of stuff to explore, like hidden chests, weapon upgrades and hidden medallions that unlock some extras.
    The only really disappointing aspect is how dull and uninspired most of the scenarios look, specially the indoor ones. The journey would be certainly more pleasant with the fancy environments we got used to, but still, this game is fun, has a nice pace, good plot, and lots of extras (raid mode is really). It's worth a play, specially costing less than 30 bucks.
  19. Sep 23, 2018
    Decent Resident Evil game.

Pro - Decent mix between horror and action - Good combat - COOP Split Screen, very creative style of supportive character. Great if you have girlfriend or little brother to play with. - Unique way to tell Story (Switching between Claire and Barry). Story itself is average I think, It has some good moment but also has several plot holes. - Raid Mode is a
    Decent Resident Evil game.

Pro
    - Decent mix between horror and action
    - Good combat
    - Raid Mode is a big plus. It has many new locations and enemies that don't appear in Story mode. It has many missions that would sink your time a lot if you like this mode.

Con
    - Short game (only 8-10 hrs for main story)
    ** Don't have COOP online in Story mode ** ( for godsake, why they have Split Screen in Story but no COOP onlline ?, on the other hand, Raid mode can do COOP online but not COOP Split Screen)
    - Extra missions are uninteresting.

In sum, I would give a 7/10 for main story alone, +1 for Raid mode so it is 8/10. My friend played a lot of raid mode but barely touched story. It is that good for those who like action game. However, if you don't really care much about Raid mode 7/10 is solid score. What frustrated me most is the fact that they don't have COOP online in story mode (whyyyy capcom). Buy it on sale
  20. Nov 10, 2017
    This was a great improvement over the first one, on gameplay and narrative, a really big step over, i hope capcom keeps the good work on this, a reboot would be very much appreciated with most of what was done on this, but i don't think that is going to happen, to try to connect this "new" games with the main series feels forced at times.
  21. Oct 18, 2015
    As a die hard fan of RE franchise REvelations2 is more than welcome entry. im playing it on survival-mode and its really amazing, less ammo and resources, run or fight option is here again and puzzles showed up too. its really a great game for it price i recommend it for survival/horror fans
  22. Jul 9, 2015
    when i heard a new resident evil game was coming out i was scared at first cause im a fan of the series and re 6 let me down and then i found out it was a sequel 2 rev 1 and i was excited not only a sequel to one of my favorite re games but it also stared claire redfield finally they listened and brought her back the game is epic and amazing capcom keep it up
  23. Dec 29, 2019
    Revelations 2 is an improvement over the first Revelations game, and even that one was already a genuinely good RE title. Rev 2 has good pacing, plenty of survival horror and exploration instead of constant over-the-top action, satisfying gun combat, and the locations ranging from a fishing village to a deserted mine are very interesting. The plot is not that memorable and the episodicRevelations 2 is an improvement over the first Revelations game, and even that one was already a genuinely good RE title. Rev 2 has good pacing, plenty of survival horror and exploration instead of constant over-the-top action, satisfying gun combat, and the locations ranging from a fishing village to a deserted mine are very interesting. The plot is not that memorable and the episodic structure still fails to convince me, but overall Revelations 2 is once again a step in the right direction for RE. Expand
  24. Apr 15, 2015
    Revelations 2 is not the answer, but its a giant step towards the right direction. Campaign is goodish, raid mode is awesome, and is great to see Claire as lead after more than a decade.
  25. Aug 7, 2015
    A fun £20 Resi game this one is a love it or hate it deal personally i love it i recommend a youtube research before buying this as it will not be every ones cup of tea only major problem with it is no online coop but it has split screen so something i guess my score 8.5
  26. Jul 9, 2015
    what an excellent game.raid mode is fantastic.the two females leading are superb.jill valentine from re4 in raid mode is great. looking forward to revelations 3.
  27. Nov 16, 2015
    This was a solid entry into the Resident Evil library. I loved seeing Barry again. I was upset that because I missed one QTE that I got the crappy ending. That was pretty ridiculous. I did think that the bosses left something to be desired. The normal mode seemed too easy for me and I will try again on a harder mode. I look forward to hopefully continuing this story line.
  28. Feb 4, 2016
    Raid mode is absolutely perfect and I cant believe its included for the demo. A good alternative if you hate the slow-paced story mode. Not that the story is bad, it's just if you want a shooting game in resident evil style, forget about the keys and switches, i just wanna kill zombies with my buddies nonstop, then here u go, raid mode, tonnes of maps, hours of gameplay for free. The storyRaid mode is absolutely perfect and I cant believe its included for the demo. A good alternative if you hate the slow-paced story mode. Not that the story is bad, it's just if you want a shooting game in resident evil style, forget about the keys and switches, i just wanna kill zombies with my buddies nonstop, then here u go, raid mode, tonnes of maps, hours of gameplay for free. The story is alright, sometimes u get confused where u need to go and the camera sometimes point to places where you dont want it to. Expand
  29. Sep 7, 2016
    Revelations 2 maintains that air of good old survival horror with great game play and responds well to commands. It is undeniable that the game has strong influences of The Last Of Us, mostly in stealth mode. Another strong point of the game is on account of the plot and a villain that fulfills its role in history ( she reminded me quite Alexia Re Code Veronica ) .The ambiance and greatRevelations 2 maintains that air of good old survival horror with great game play and responds well to commands. It is undeniable that the game has strong influences of The Last Of Us, mostly in stealth mode. Another strong point of the game is on account of the plot and a villain that fulfills its role in history ( she reminded me quite Alexia Re Code Veronica ) .The ambiance and great because we passed several places on the island and maintains the standard Resident Evil !
    is a game with graphs below other current game , but the important thing that it complies with mastery its main element the Survival Horror !

For those who like the old guard of the classic Resident's , Revelations 1 and 2 is a full plate !
  30. Jun 29, 2020
    It continues with offered in the first part of this RE spin-off saga. A game to rescue from your library if Resident Evil 3 Remake came up short.
  31. Jun 30, 2017
    Sinceramente muito melhor que o 6 e o 7, divertido, multiplayer fluido, história muito boa, e o fator replay é muito bom, depois que se termina o jogo se tem várias coisas para fazer. O modo raide é muito divertido dá para jogar online ou com um amigo.
  32. Jan 4, 2018
    What a welcome surprise. This shot to one of my top RE games. Coming off from a disappointing first entry, #2 is phenomenal. Game play is solid and split screen works well with the second player having an interesting influence on the game mechanics, not using guns, but subduing enemies with Moira's flashlight (and scanning for items, way less tedious than the scanner item from the firstWhat a welcome surprise. This shot to one of my top RE games. Coming off from a disappointing first entry, #2 is phenomenal. Game play is solid and split screen works well with the second player having an interesting influence on the game mechanics, not using guns, but subduing enemies with Moira's flashlight (and scanning for items, way less tedious than the scanner item from the first game) and being a personal radar with the little girl Natalia (and some brick throwing). Best part about theses characters, they are not feeble or weak. They can take as many hits as Claire or Barry which is a turn for the better.
    The new characters are a welcome edition, Moira especially. She's written believable for a person kidnapped and being emotional torturted while dealing with zombies (yes zombies have returned!) and her VO work is excellent. Actually all the dialogue and acting is well done. I've never thought of an RE game with compelling writing but this game nails it. The writers went full Barry with Barry and its the best thing ever. We've got touching moments between the characters as they struggle throughout the games split duo narrative.
    This game surprised me in every aspect, stunning cutscenes, great gunplay and keeps the same upgrade system I enjoyed from the first game and adds a skill tree for the characters, the bad guys reason for the kidnapping is well played out and how it progresses at the end is poetic.
    Two different endings. Both good, one much better though.
    Raid mode is a fun distraction.
    Lots of collectibles, challenges, and unlocks to keep you busy.
    Good boss battles and puzzles.
    Barry returns!
    Claire is the best of course and we get to play her again.
    Play this game.
  33. Jul 10, 2020
    Хорошая игра для тех, кому нравится кооперативный подход к RE. Сюжет неплох, действительно интересно узнать что же там дальше.
    Собственно кооператив есть и он работает, но не без недостатков. Главный — в асимметричности игроков. Стрелять может только один из игроков, а другой выступает в качестве поддержки. Это неплохо, если играть с девушкой или ребёнком, кто не очень хорош в стрельбе, но опытным игрокам второй персонаж может показаться скучным.
    Опытным игрокам понравятся дополнительные сетевые режимы, в которых предлагается проходить кооперативные миссии без сюжета. В этих режимах оба игрока выступают на равных и должны продержаться против орд зомби в локациях из компаний этой и предыдущих частей серии. Режим рейда действительно интересный, просто попробуйте!
    Графически ничего особенного, но игра и не претендует на ААА-статус и продаётся за меньшие деньги.
  34. May 23, 2018
    La historia es una mierda, pero el modo asalto es una maravilla, de hecho no he terminado el modo principal, y en el modo asalto le he dedicado 80horas haciendo todas la medallas en todas las dificultades, adictivo como pocos, escenas de poco mas de 5 minutos, pero con mejoras de nivel, de armas, bombas, ataques activos y pasivos... que hace que sigas jugando mas y mas.
  35. Dec 17, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. medianamente bien juego algo de survival horror ... pero le falta esas cámaras fija del viejo estilo Expand
  36. Feb 23, 2019
    After the hugely disappointing Resident Evil 6, the series took a step back in the right direction with this game. It's also better than 'Revelations 1'. While the graphics are not as good as would be expected from a PS4 game and Claire is surprisingly ugly, the survival horror gameplay is somewhat back as ammo is low and surviving is actually a challenge. The character switching from RE0After the hugely disappointing Resident Evil 6, the series took a step back in the right direction with this game. It's also better than 'Revelations 1'. While the graphics are not as good as would be expected from a PS4 game and Claire is surprisingly ugly, the survival horror gameplay is somewhat back as ammo is low and surviving is actually a challenge. The character switching from RE0 also is back. Sadly there are few puzzles, so it’s still not a proper Resident Evil game in my view… Expand
  37. Oct 25, 2021
    Вообще считаю, что Resident Evil: Revelations 2 это то самое каноничное продолжение резика от третьено лица. Игра мне очень понравилась. Прошел дважды, на PC и на PlayStation 4.
    Первая Revelations была больше похожа на Cold Fear да и выглядела примерно так же. А вот сиквел порадовал.
    В сюжете задействованы некоторые герои номерных частей, например Клэр Редфилд и Барри Бёртон. Так же в игру внесены некоторые изменения. Как в и Resident Evil 5 и 6, всю игру ты проходишь в паре, но в отличии от них в Revelations 2 напарник это не тубой бот который бегает за тобой, а полноценное оружие. Так у одного напарника есть фонарик, которым можно слепить монстров как в Alan Wake, а второй может подсвечивать уязвимые места врагов. Между основным игроком и напарником можно переключаться в любое время по нажатии одной кнопки, очень удобно. Ещё дуэт надо использовать для решения не сложных головоломок. Я играл один, но можно играть и в коопе. Как по мне прохождение за напарника будет скучновато, так как он придуман как "дополнение" к протагонисту, ну и как дополнительный вещмешок.
    Порадовал геймплей. Он типично резидентовский, чем-то похож на четвертую часть. Враги медленные, тошнотворные.
    Визуально игра выглядит тоже не плохо для спиноффа.
    Но к сожалению из всех щелей торчат бюджетные уши. Что касается первой части, это объяснялось мобильной основой самой игры. То во второй это чистая экономия. Игра коротка, сюжет не сложен, боссов всего пара. К тому же поэпизодный выпуск самой игры целостности тоже не добавляет.
    Итак подвожу итог. Инновационный подход к взаимоотношению напарников. Неплохая шутерная составляющая. Вязкая атмосфера. Не плохая картинка. Но всё это обильно сдобрено бюджетностью. Короче кто не воспринял экспозицию "от первого лица" седьмой и восьмой частей, кто разочарован "экшенностью" шестой части. Добро пожаловать в Revelations 2! Если пропустили, можно попробовать даже сейчас. Стоит игра не много, к тому же первый эпизод вообще бесплатен. Но не возлагайте большие надежды на глубину данной игры. Она как глоток ностальгии по старым Resident Evilам. Только большая просьба проходить эпизоды игры сугубо согласно нумерации.
  38. Oct 27, 2019
    One of mine split-screen favorites! If you have someone to play with side by side - this game will not let you down!
  39. Oct 10, 2021
    A masterpiece. I'm playing it in 2021 and the game looks still very good. Amazing story and combat.
  40. Mar 6, 2020
    Nice use of stealth game , the light is a good metod of defense is a great re game
  41. Apr 4, 2020
    It's a game with the past survivor horror mode of Resident Evil 1.
    The graphics, sound and history ia Very good.
  42. Jan 19, 2021
    Very entertaining and engaging from the get go. Very much worth your time. Solid gameplay, well thought out level design and a good soundtrack.
  43. Jun 20, 2020
    One of better chapter RE series
  44. Sep 7, 2020
    My most rare platinum at 0.3% due to the grind of countdown and invisible modes in campaign. Raid mode is the best feature imo
  45. May 14, 2021
    Although it's the real RE8, it doesn't quite live up to my expectation, perhaps a little older. It doesn't measure up to Resident Evil 4.5 or even 6. A little too many gaps. the level design is not the maximum.Perhaps a hasty judgment. It was on sale at € 9 and I play it in my free time. For the fans it is still affordable.
    It's still an eight because of the extra episodes, which are worth
    It's still an eight because of the extra episodes, which are worth an extra point.
  46. Dec 14, 2021
    Excellent game! I wasn't a huge fan of Revelations 1, but it looks like this was when Capcom was really starting to learn lessons just before RE7 and the Remakes. The atmosphere is creepy and you're not knee-deep in enemies the whole time. The intersecting stories and the short chapters work really well and kept me entertained by the story all the way through. There were parts that felt aExcellent game! I wasn't a huge fan of Revelations 1, but it looks like this was when Capcom was really starting to learn lessons just before RE7 and the Remakes. The atmosphere is creepy and you're not knee-deep in enemies the whole time. The intersecting stories and the short chapters work really well and kept me entertained by the story all the way through. There were parts that felt a little stretched out, but after streaming it on PSNow (which is the worst, but not the game's fault) I immediately bought the game. Absolutely recommended for any RE fan! Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 4, 2015
    It has its strengths, including some pretty cool monster design and fun puzzles, but by and large, almost everything it does has been done better by another RE title.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    May 26, 2015
    Doesn't save the series, but doesn't condemn it further. Great with a co-op buddy, or if you like the score attacks. Only passable as a solo, narrative-driven experience. [May 2015, p72]
  3. Games Master UK