4.3

1. Nov 18, 2018
    Too many of the critics reviews seem to approach this one like it should be living up to AAA quality. The fact is, if you’re an old school Road Rash fan, you’ll enjoy Road Redemption quite a bit. While the roguelike elements are a bit of a miss, everything else is classic EA-style motorcycle anarchy done right. In reasonably short play sessions, Road Redemption has become my mindless timeToo many of the critics reviews seem to approach this one like it should be living up to AAA quality. The fact is, if you’re an old school Road Rash fan, you’ll enjoy Road Redemption quite a bit. While the roguelike elements are a bit of a miss, everything else is classic EA-style motorcycle anarchy done right. In reasonably short play sessions, Road Redemption has become my mindless time killer between rounds of loftier, lengthier games. Worth the price of admission. Expand
  2. Nov 29, 2018
    A great sequel to Road Rash. You get more weapons including guns and bombs to kill the competition with. The only thing missing is the amazing soundtrack that Road Rash had.
  3. Jul 7, 2019
    Personally I liked this. I would rather have a road rash with a story, but since I don't have that, this game does have a lot of the fun in racing a motorcycle down the road and beating the crap out of the competition while doing it. It is not polished in the since that it feels like a high grade game, but it plays well and can be addicting. Certainly good enough if you get it for lessPersonally I liked this. I would rather have a road rash with a story, but since I don't have that, this game does have a lot of the fun in racing a motorcycle down the road and beating the crap out of the competition while doing it. It is not polished in the since that it feels like a high grade game, but it plays well and can be addicting. Certainly good enough if you get it for less than 10 bucks, especially if you miss playing road rash! Expand
  4. Apr 10, 2019
    Lame game and not what I expected from the people who brought us killing floor. I rather watch YouTube video of roadrl rash gameplay.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 19, 2018
    Given how long it’s been since I played the game from which this draws such a heavy influence, it’s quite possible that this was how the original Road Rash games played as well. But even if it wasn’t, Road Redemption is such a reasonable facsimile that it makes me feel like it’s a possibility, which seems like an achievement in and of itself. That doesn’t make it a great game (or even a very good one, or even one you should consider buying unless you have a desperate need to relive the ‘90s), but it does make Road Redemption a perfect successor to the games it’s trying to emulate.
  2. Nov 26, 2018
    It’s fun for awhile but the thrills soon peter out as the scope of combat feels so locked down and restrained compared to what you can do in other games. The inherent limitations of the overall game concept really stand out and the one trick pony nature of a Road Rash game just doesn’t fly today.
  3. Nov 21, 2018
    Road Redemption is a fun successor to the classic Road Rash, but its inclusion of a roguelike element simply leads to far too much repetition.