4.3

1. Apr 10, 2019
    Lame game and not what I expected from the people who brought us killing floor. I rather watch YouTube video of roadrl rash gameplay.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 19, 2018
    Given how long it’s been since I played the game from which this draws such a heavy influence, it’s quite possible that this was how the original Road Rash games played as well. But even if it wasn’t, Road Redemption is such a reasonable facsimile that it makes me feel like it’s a possibility, which seems like an achievement in and of itself. That doesn’t make it a great game (or even a very good one, or even one you should consider buying unless you have a desperate need to relive the ‘90s), but it does make Road Redemption a perfect successor to the games it’s trying to emulate.
  2. Nov 26, 2018
    It’s fun for awhile but the thrills soon peter out as the scope of combat feels so locked down and restrained compared to what you can do in other games. The inherent limitations of the overall game concept really stand out and the one trick pony nature of a Road Rash game just doesn’t fly today.
  3. Nov 21, 2018
    Road Redemption is a fun successor to the classic Road Rash, but its inclusion of a roguelike element simply leads to far too much repetition.