6.1

1. Oct 28, 2017
    Unironically one of my favorite games. The live action cut scenes are super funny, the story is engaging, the game is cheap enough to be worth the short run time. I don't recommend trying to complete everything, for me this game is about having a laugh, doing whatever to see funny cut screens, a bit of fun puzzles to solve and getting a cool lesbian protag.
  2. Feb 19, 2019
    this game is golden. not kidding at all. one more psplus i thought i wouldnt even take off of my library and care to download. but my 6yo nephew asked me to download it for him. he couldnt get the hang of it of course, but i decided to give it a shot while some other game was updating.long story short i've finished roundabout and never started playing the ne updating.
    it's just so fun. i
    it's just so fun. i couldnt give it a ten cause the game do have some problems on its mechanics, but damn, for an indie game, we can look the other way, specially with such a fun play.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jun 10, 2015
    On the PlayStation 4, there's definitely still fun to be found in this highly stylised game, but the novelty soon wears off if you play it in long bursts.