8.1

1. Jan 12, 2021
    best game of 2019, this is another proof that, Fromsoftware are the leaders in game design, and challenging video games, the sound, and visuals are outstanding too.
  2. Jan 9, 2021
    La verdad el juego es muy bueno y la historia es larga y divertida,la dificultad es demaciado genial para mi exelente juego
  3. Jan 1, 2021
    You will like this game after Geneshiro Ashina,because after him you see how you grow ,but it will be hard on bosses
  4. Dec 21, 2020
    This game is incredible. It is difficult, yet it never feels cheap when I die. The bosses are well designed, the music is pretty good, and the combat is fun and never got old. I love the games Fromsoft makes and this game makes me love them even more.
  5. Dec 20, 2020
    This is the best AND easiest FromSoft game. The story is from good to great at some places and the combat, ohh the combat! It is the most satisfying thing ever. Ever time you pull off a parry you feel like a badass. The level design isn't as Dark Souls 1 for example, but at the mid-point it branches out in 4 different directions to 4 different bosses. To be fair you can't complete a wholeThis is the best AND easiest FromSoft game. The story is from good to great at some places and the combat, ohh the combat! It is the most satisfying thing ever. Ever time you pull off a parry you feel like a badass. The level design isn't as Dark Souls 1 for example, but at the mid-point it branches out in 4 different directions to 4 different bosses. To be fair you can't complete a whole section without interacting with another one, but , in my opinion, that just encourages exploration more. The bosses are the best FromSoft has ever created and they are all distinct from each other and feel super satisfying to beat. The game, how ever near perfect it is, lacks multiplayer and a bunch of RPG elements expected in FromSoft games, but I just find the common Dark Souls stile a bit overwhelming, I personally prefer the simplicity that Sekiro offers. To wrap this up I have put around 130+ hours into this game and I love it to bits, it may not have the replay-ability as some other Soulborne stile games, but for me the core combat is fun enough to still be engaging after all this time. Also the free update they added recently has some more endgame content, other than new game + and is the most challenging thing (by far) in the game. This is a 10/10 masterpiece and is worth every cent. Good luck out there and remember to stay strong, Wolf! Expand
  6. Dec 20, 2020
    Sekiro is a definite different type of FromSoft game. Simultaneously it is one of their best as well.
    To start with, this is by far the hardest FromSoft game imo. Some bosses are so intense and difficult that it took me a long time to beat some of them.
    The stealth element is a great new way of gameplay, the prosthetic tools give rise to endless combos and even more so with the unlockable skills. And the aesthetics plus world building is once again incredible.
    I study Japanese language and culture so this was going to be very interesting to see from the beginning and they delivered. The Sengoku period is portrayed differntely and beautifully.
    Dark souls character creation compared to the set character, was kind of a missed opportunity. But that is the single and only downside of this game.
  7. Dec 17, 2020
    FromSoftware are masterminds for making this game, Thank You Hidetaka Miyazaki for this masterpiece!
  8. Dec 13, 2020
    Зачем слова, хидетака делает шедевры в которых мне всегда хочется сделать платину!!!! Но бладборн все равно вне всякой конкуренции!
  9. Dec 13, 2020
    great game that challenges the player. Interesting story, great gameplay

for people who like challenges
  10. Dec 11, 2020
    Speaking seriously for a moment, don't go in expecting a Souls game just because it's made by FromSoftware, this is a completely different game, even if it borrows some key elements from Souls.
  11. Dec 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sekiro shadows die twice feels very good to control and while having a big learning Curve after mastering the combat it feels very fluent and you can also feel every deflect and every blow. the Bosses were the Highlight for me i didnt hate a single one (if we dont count headless). a perfect game with great level design, bosses and combat. totally deserved the game of the year award. Expand
  12. Dec 10, 2020
    Got the platinum trophy for this one. The game becomes a lot easier in subsequent play-throughs and acquiring all skills required too much mindless grinding. Super fun to play if not as memorable as Bloodborne or Dark Souls III.
  13. Dec 9, 2020
    The best combat rpg game ever made. This game is tough, very tough. But once you slow down and realize that this isn’t going to be a cake-walk (just because you beat all the other souls-borne games) it becomes what is probably one of the most rewarding experiences in gaming you’ll have. Fromsoft is aware of their fan base and really delivered with this game--a fresh new challenge.
  14. Dec 8, 2020
    The best from software game
    No cam problem, and good fight.
    GG from software
  15. Dec 8, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Expand
  16. Dec 8, 2020
    What make this game Great? The answer of this question is not that simple. Let discuss the unique factor of it. Just forget about dark souls for a moment. Protagonist starts with very low health, which will increase as you lean forward with the hardness of game and your decisions. This game have several mini bosses, bosses and several ways to slay them. Story of Sekiro is up to the markWhat make this game Great? The answer of this question is not that simple. Let discuss the unique factor of it. Just forget about dark souls for a moment. Protagonist starts with very low health, which will increase as you lean forward with the hardness of game and your decisions. This game have several mini bosses, bosses and several ways to slay them. Story of Sekiro is up to the mark too. And gameplay is massive. Items use in this is also make it unique.
    I have initially complain with the enemy respawn when you rest in sculptor. But that make sense for farming. Like pokemon when you go to the grass and wild pokemon appear or trainer in routes. For gold or level. It deserve 10/10.
  17. Dec 2, 2020
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  18. Nov 29, 2020
    This was my first Souls-like game and I have to say it took some time to get used to it. But after all it is the first game that gave me "gamegasm" - the indescribable satisfaction from killing a hard boss you've been fighting for a long time. This game really gave me the gaming experience, not just cutscene-watching and killing lame NPCs experience. You can really feel how you progressThis was my first Souls-like game and I have to say it took some time to get used to it. But after all it is the first game that gave me "gamegasm" - the indescribable satisfaction from killing a hard boss you've been fighting for a long time. This game really gave me the gaming experience, not just cutscene-watching and killing lame NPCs experience. You can really feel how you progress through the game exclusively because of your skill and not because grinding or, god forbid, lootboxes. Another thing that I like about it more that I did about Dark Souls 3 I played next, is that its fast. In DS3 I would sometimes rage when I got hit because my character was too slow, but in Sekiro I know - I got hit because I was slow. So if you're not afraid of challenge and have patience, this one is a must-have. Expand
  19. Nov 28, 2020
    este juego PARA MI. es una obra maestra. por eso miyazaki gano el goty con este juego,este juego tiene muchas de las mejores batallas con jefes de todos los juego de from software, dificultad, set de movimientos, complejo y gran gameplay, adictivo, todas las herramientas shinobi sirven para cualquier situacion. es realmente increible.
  20. Nov 28, 2020
    Un juego espectacular y muy desafiante
    Altamente recomendable Lo único que no me gustó mucho fue la música
  21. Nov 26, 2020
    Being a fan of challenging games, this was a breath of fresh air. The combat, the setting, the enemies and bosses all make it a worthwhile experience
  22. Nov 22, 2020
    FromSoftware has always been excellent with art direction and level design, but "Sekiro" is the first time they managed to pair the beautiful visuals up with a gameplay that is not just challenging but also fun and rewarding. The parrying works for once, and the posture system gives a whole new depth to the fights. We also have an extended set of sub-weapons that can be used to designFromSoftware has always been excellent with art direction and level design, but "Sekiro" is the first time they managed to pair the beautiful visuals up with a gameplay that is not just challenging but also fun and rewarding. The parrying works for once, and the posture system gives a whole new depth to the fights. We also have an extended set of sub-weapons that can be used to design different strategies and create new combos. It takes a while to get used to the combat system, but it gets a little better once you get familiar with the gadgets and confident with your parrying and reflexes. Buffs can help, but they rarely make up for the player's lack of skills.

The only problem is that the learning curve is steep and relentless, especially with the main bosses. Each boss has an entirely different moveset that needs to be learned and practiced from scratch. In other words, you are doomed to get defeated dozens of times and practice different strategies for hours, all to kill a single boss. It's a game for people who are willing to waste most of their free time into it. I usually get bored fast and give up with this kind of stuff, but somehow "Sekiro" managed to keep my motivation high. Maybe it's because battles are quick and enjoyable regardless of their outcome. The last couple of bosses might have been the only ones that really brought me close to destroying the disc.

It's a pity that there are no "normal" difficulty settings, as a slightly lower level of challenge would make this a much more accessible and recognized game. It definitely has the potential to set a new standard for action games.

On a side note, the stealth dynamics are a bit too primitive for an eighth-generation game. It's all about backstab deathblows, and the enemies are also deaf to the point that they don't even notice people dying a meter away or things being dropped around them. I won't complain as the game is already too difficult, but I was expecting more depth in that sense as we impersonate a shinobi.
  23. Nov 22, 2020
    Incredible theme style, incredible and one of a kind combat mechanism, which you get much better and games becomes much easier when you learn it or kind of practice it.
    Not like other games, where you just spam the hit button and dodge button and the animation does allkind od things.
    In this game you have to play smart and cthink about every move. Its simply a masterpiece. In my opinion
    In this game you have to play smart and cthink about every move.
    Its simply a masterpiece.
    In my opinion its the best game ever made.
  24. Nov 17, 2020
    Great game , flawless on pc and ps5 but does have some annoying lagging here and there on ps4 in my experience. It's game of the year award was well deserved . Really hard to play in the morning with the sun shining into the TV. Thats it. I dont know why i have platinumed every single fromsoft game and still didn't buy this masterpiece at launch
  25. Nov 16, 2020
    Zerei no PS4 pro , Xbox one S e digo que o jogo é digno de terno goty na sua conta , jogasso! Super recomendo
  26. Nov 16, 2020
    Una obra maestra como las que nos tiene acostumbrado from software . Sekiro fue una inovación de from software que le coloca a mi parecer como el segundo de la empresa ( Solo por debajo de dark souls ) . El gameplay de sekiro es maravilloso , sistema de combate simple pero desafiante , la mecánica del gancho es utilizada en los combates de una manera muy interesante . Cada combate enUna obra maestra como las que nos tiene acostumbrado from software . Sekiro fue una inovación de from software que le coloca a mi parecer como el segundo de la empresa ( Solo por debajo de dark souls ) . El gameplay de sekiro es maravilloso , sistema de combate simple pero desafiante , la mecánica del gancho es utilizada en los combates de una manera muy interesante . Cada combate en sekiro se puede hacer de muchísimas formas diferentes gracias al sigilo y a la verticalidad de los escenarios que nos permite enfrentar el juego de mil formas diferentes . El sigilo de Sekiro es un assasins creed bien hecho . Los enemigos son muy fuertes y puedes enfrentarte a ellos de cara ( no muy recomendado para primerizos ) o con sigilo asesinandolos de 1 golpe . El diseño de niveles esta magnificamente logrado , poseen verticalidad y en algunos casos estos cambian . En cuanto a los jefes son variados y muy bien diseñados , aparte de que son muy difíciles y para vencerlos puedes usar la mecánica del gancho o las habilidades de la prótesis . buen trabajo miyazaki :,) Expand
  27. Nov 16, 2020
    Оригинал обзора (который писался до добавления турниров силы и прочего) находится в стиме
    Обзор для тех кому лень читать:
    Чел...эта игра года и у неё очень положительные отзывы ВЕЗДЕ и у тебя всё ещё есть сомнения ? Если нет и ты не боишься что при первом прохождения прожечь свой стул смело покупай! Более подробный обзор(для тех у кого все ещё остались сомнения о покупке) : Для меня
    Обзор для тех кому лень читать:

Более подробный обзор(для тех у кого все ещё остались сомнения о покупке) :
    Для меня эта игра- лучшие творение From Software
    После этой игры я не могу играть в дс 2 из за того что она кажется медленным говном
    Я выбил платину(4 прохождения на разные концовки) и прошёл её лишний раз с дебаффом амулета и колокола
    Мой предыдущий опыт в играх от From Software составляет даже на половину не пройденный DS 2
    Плюсы:
    +Локации (Дворец первоисточника с его красивейшим видом- это лучшая реализация особенности японской архитектуры в играх )
    +Саундтрек (очень хорошо синергирует с происходящим во круг игрока и вписывается в сеттинг игры)
    +Сюжет (Конечно, не венец голивудского творения, но для жанра соулс лайк он более открыт для игрока и не вся история сокрыта в описании предметов в отличии предыдущих игр разработчика)
    +Боевая система(Не так проста в освоении (если для вас это первая игра в жанре SL) , но при её полном изучении вознаграждает приятной визуальной реализацией боя, чувство что это не битва, а танец) (очень сильно это видно в битве с госпожой бабочкой)
    +Боссы (имеют свои тактики, но при первом прохождении жопу вам порвут точно)
    +Турниры силы и дуэли с боссами (невероятно штука, которая выбьет все дерьмо из любого чела вне зависимости от его способности и знания механик игры, ибо боссы в этом режиме имеют слегка измененный мув сет. Под "слегка" я имею ввиду ключевые удары и фишки самого босса из за которых иногда вообще складывается ощущение что его пройти нельзя. Генетиро например может за 1 секунду пройти расстояние во всю арену и нанести 2 удара не заблокировав которые можно умереть имея полное хп)
    Минусы:
    -Начальное управление (LB и RB при блоке и ударе (играю на геймпаде от хуана) просто не удобны и лучше забиндить на LT и RT (на самом деле исключительно моя придирка и минус не имеет право на объективность т.к. управление- дело вкуса и вообще некоторые на барабанах бонго игру проходят и им норм
    -Боевые стили( большая часть бесполезна и вообще не используется в прохождении (кроме микири или удара тени в некоторых местах)
    Итог: Игра очень качественная и полностью оправдывает свою цену в 2000 руб. Я могу порекомендовать игру поклонникам игр From Software и рекомендую новичкам жанра повременить с прохождением Sekiro и пройти трилогию Dark Souls, потому что есть вероятность что динамика DS вам покажется очень медленной после прохождения Sekiro
    Оценка: 10 семечек тыкв из 10
  28. Nov 15, 2020
    Genial obra del maestro Miyazaki !
    Junto a Bloodborne son los dos juegos que más me gustan de From Software
  29. Nov 14, 2020
    BEST GAME FROM SOFTWARE Sekiro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark souls
  30. Nov 12, 2020
    this game is more addictive than any From Software game . It's very difficult and takes some time to master but once you do it's a lot of fun. The only thing I don't like about Darkbornkiro games is it's very hard to play other video games without falling asleep. I seriously need a week or two before I can even try to play a game from another company.
  31. Nov 12, 2020
    This game gave me a bunch of emotions, true emotions. My favourite souls like game (i played Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro), but in my opinion easiest souls game.
  32. Nov 5, 2020
    Un muy buen juego muy recomendable es uno de los mejores juegos de from software.
  33. Nov 2, 2020
    A privilege to play! Easily one of the best gaming experiences ever! . It's Dark souls perfected, without any of its flaws, in a more immersive, fantastic 16th century setting. Clunky RPG & stat mechanics have been scrapped without losing character customization through prosthetic enhancements and multiple schools of skill types. It's difficult but fair. It respects your intelligence &A privilege to play! Easily one of the best gaming experiences ever! . It's Dark souls perfected, without any of its flaws, in a more immersive, fantastic 16th century setting. Clunky RPG & stat mechanics have been scrapped without losing character customization through prosthetic enhancements and multiple schools of skill types. It's difficult but fair. It respects your intelligence & ability to figure things out for yourself. This game is brilliant is so many ways, you are hurting yourself by not buying it now & giving it a chance. Expand
  34. Jul 6, 2020
    Sekiro... this is just an absolute masterpiece.
    The game is hard, but when you learn from the enemies and find how to defeat them it feels so good
    11/10 for sure
  35. Oct 27, 2020
    Los fanáticos de souls me van a odiar pero este es el mejor. Es uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado en mi vida, es realmente difícil y da un placer enorme derrotar a un boss sin ayuda. Pero no se queda en ello, los gráficos la música y la jugabilidad hacen imposible que te aburras con el. Lo he ganado 4 veces porque no te aburres de recorrerlo.
    Lo recomiendo sobre todo si te gusta el
    Lo recomiendo sobre todo si te gusta el Japón feudal.
  36. Oct 27, 2020
    One of the best games i ever played, FromSoftware is one of the few Studios left over that really want to make games for the people that are pure quality. Sekiro has one of the best Atmospheres of all games i ever played, it is easily the best Samurai Game, better then Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro is also a very very hard game, but it makes the whole thing interesting and rewarding. You justOne of the best games i ever played, FromSoftware is one of the few Studios left over that really want to make games for the people that are pure quality. Sekiro has one of the best Atmospheres of all games i ever played, it is easily the best Samurai Game, better then Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro is also a very very hard game, but it makes the whole thing interesting and rewarding. You just have to stick to it and learn to master the Katana. Beginners should open guides while playing it. FromSoftware has genius game designers. Expand
  37. Oct 22, 2020
    Juego estilo Japonés demasiado bueno, que cuenta con una excelente jugabilidad, una buena IA, varios sets de movimiento muy variados, jefes memorables y una banda sonora estilo Japonés bastante buena. Lo único malo que tuve es que no sé porqué no lo disfruté tanto como Dark Souls III.
  38. Oct 20, 2020
    This game almost made me kill myself. But once you overcome the hardest of **** namely Genichiro, Guardian Ape and Isshin the Sword Saint, you will feel so much accomplishment, that it will be worth it. One of the best games i've ever played
  39. Oct 16, 2020
    Truly an amazing experience that challenges you from the very beginning to the very end. One complaint that I have is the guardian ape part 2 fight with this bride but other than that it is a wonderful game.
  40. Oct 14, 2020
    Amazing game. Sharpest and cleanest combat o habe encountered. Takes some time getting used to and its well worth it
  41. Oct 14, 2020
    Is FromSoftware, no more words are needed. Funny gameplay, good difficulty, great atmosphere... The story is brilliant and the bosses are amazing.
    Thank so much for this game FromSoftware. You must play.
  42. Oct 12, 2020
    Plot/Lore - 8
    Dialogues / characters - 8
    Visuals / graphics - 8
    Optimization - 7
    Game mechanics - 10
    Combat system - 10
  43. Oct 10, 2020
    Masterpiece game, it has all the good things that FromSoft games had; the amazing level design, amazing cryptic lore, amazing gameplay and characters. Above all, the combat in Sekiro is the best i have ever seen and is the best in any Souls game.
  44. Oct 5, 2020
    It was a great andventure ans I like gameplay and mechanichs a lot. One of a very few games that dont treat players like they are retardos
  45. Oct 2, 2020
    Un juegazo en todo el sentido. Con zonas memorables y jefazos épicos. Comparado con los títulos de fromsoftware es un 9/10. Pero comparado con los otros títulos triple A es un 10/10. Cabe destacar que es un juego que requiere paciencia y tiempo. Si no estás dispuesto a dedicarle un buen tiempo lo mejor será que no lo compres, pero si si lo estás prepárate para uno de los mejores juegos deUn juegazo en todo el sentido. Con zonas memorables y jefazos épicos. Comparado con los títulos de fromsoftware es un 9/10. Pero comparado con los otros títulos triple A es un 10/10. Cabe destacar que es un juego que requiere paciencia y tiempo. Si no estás dispuesto a dedicarle un buen tiempo lo mejor será que no lo compres, pero si si lo estás prepárate para uno de los mejores juegos de la última generación. Expand
  46. Sep 29, 2020
    Das beste Spiel dieser Konsolengeneration.
    Wunderschöne und gut durchdachte Spielewelt.
    Bei dem Schwierigkeitsgrad fällt mir eigentlich nur "Hart aber Unfair" ein. Das Kämpfen mit dem "Kusabimaru" fühlt sich einfach unglaublich gut an und jeder beseigte Boss macht lust auf noch mehr . Fazit: Lass dich auf das Spiel ein und es ist jeden Cent wert, kein Game zum gelegentlichen
    Das beste Spiel dieser Konsolengeneration.
    Wunderschöne und gut durchdachte Spielewelt.
    Bei dem Schwierigkeitsgrad fällt mir eigentlich nur
    "Hart aber Unfair" ein.
    Das Kämpfen mit dem "Kusabimaru" fühlt sich
    einfach unglaublich gut an und jeder beseigte Boss
    macht lust auf noch mehr .
    Fazit: Lass dich auf das Spiel ein und es ist jeden
    Cent wert, kein Game zum gelegentlichen zocken.
    Good Luck :)
  47. Sep 27, 2020
    My first fromsoft game and it was amazing even though punishing as hell in the begining but once u master the combat its pretty awesome
  48. Sep 19, 2020
    One of the best games I've ever played. Incredibly rewarding and completely different feel on NG+
  49. Sep 16, 2020
    천주인 척 했는데 알고보니 아니더라고... 란 느낌. 클리어하긴 했지만, 패링을 강요받는 보스전이 굉장히 스트레스였다. 제작자의 에고가 지나치게 강요되었단 느낌. 대신 스토리와 캐릭터는 후기 프롬 게임 중에서는 가장 괜찮았다. 싱글 모드만 존재하는 것도 아쉬운 점. 항상 소울 시리즈를 같이 플레이하는 방향치인 친구와 PVP&코옵을 하고 싶었는데 말이지.천주인 척 했는데 알고보니 아니더라고... 란 느낌. 클리어하긴 했지만, 패링을 강요받는 보스전이 굉장히 스트레스였다. 제작자의 에고가 지나치게 강요되었단 느낌. 대신 스토리와 캐릭터는 후기 프롬 게임 중에서는 가장 괜찮았다. 싱글 모드만 존재하는 것도 아쉬운 점. 항상 소울 시리즈를 같이 플레이하는 방향치인 친구와 PVP&코옵을 하고 싶었는데 말이지.
  50. Sep 15, 2020
    Tout simplement sekiro est parmis les 5 meilleures jeux que j'ai jouer durant toute ma vie Merci from software merci myazaki
  51. Sep 14, 2020
    Very subtle story telling, as you expect from Fromsoftware games the story is hidden and distributed into different pieces, you have to uncover it yourself. brutal and punishing game play again as expected. I liked the prosthetic arm, vertical movement it brings and the fast paced fighting. graphics are beautiful but the resolution doesn't look good on ps4 pro. I liked the level design andVery subtle story telling, as you expect from Fromsoftware games the story is hidden and distributed into different pieces, you have to uncover it yourself. brutal and punishing game play again as expected. I liked the prosthetic arm, vertical movement it brings and the fast paced fighting. graphics are beautiful but the resolution doesn't look good on ps4 pro. I liked the level design and the Japanese atmosphere, even though Bloodborne still represents the peak of Fromsoftware games in terms of design and atmosphere. boss fights are extremely difficult but as you memorize their move sets you can beat them at the end. Expand
  52. Sep 11, 2020
    The most incredible and challenging gameplay I've experienced in some time. Probably the first game that feels like real epic swordfighting. Very hard game. If Bloodborne is a 7 for difficulty, than Sekiro is an 8. The game is so fast-paced, you can die in a seconds with a few wrong moves. Interesting Eastern world setting. It reminded me a lot of the Blade of the Immortal manga, butThe most incredible and challenging gameplay I've experienced in some time. Probably the first game that feels like real epic swordfighting. Very hard game. If Bloodborne is a 7 for difficulty, than Sekiro is an 8. The game is so fast-paced, you can die in a seconds with a few wrong moves. Interesting Eastern world setting. It reminded me a lot of the Blade of the Immortal manga, but with a strong supernatural theme. The game can be quite frustrating. This is the first FromSoft game that made me actually question if I actually could defeat certain bosses. When this game is at it's best though, and the perfect parries are ringing and blades are flying about, there is nothing like it. It reminds me of the intro for Ninja Gaiden 1 on the NES. Imagine that short and perfect intro as a ballet of sword-fighting, and you have the best of Sekiro. Expand
  53. Sep 4, 2020
    This was my first "Souls" game but I got it because it seemed really fun a year after it's release and it was cool! I liked how it wasn't strictly a "reduce the boss' health to zero" type game because of the posture system that bit only rewarded you for skill but also offered up a new branch of gameplay if you didn't like chipping away at health nonstop. I'd definitely recommend this forThis was my first "Souls" game but I got it because it seemed really fun a year after it's release and it was cool! I liked how it wasn't strictly a "reduce the boss' health to zero" type game because of the posture system that bit only rewarded you for skill but also offered up a new branch of gameplay if you didn't like chipping away at health nonstop. I'd definitely recommend this for third person action adventure lovers. Expand
  54. Sep 2, 2020
    Sem duvida alguma uma obra de arte, um jogo que te desafia o tempo todo, te dando uma motivação para querer praticar, melhorar e tentar de novo.
    uma verdadeira lição de narrativa e jogabilidade para a industria de jogos atuai, um sistema de aparar completamente novo, que te dá satisfação visual de ver em pratica, algo que chega a beirar o cinematográfico em seus combates.
    Sekiro: Shadows
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice é um dos poucos jogos em que tive vontade de fazer 100% de tudo o que tem a oferecer, o jogo conta com seu audio original em japones, e a atuação e relação dos personagens é incrivelmente detalhada, retratando um Japão em período de guerra, onde as pessoas quase não possuem mais emoções ou esperanças, e você sendo o Lobo de um braço só, precisa fazer o que lhe foi confiado a fazer, proteger seu mestre a todo custo, seguindo sua honra como um shinobi e se guiando por sangue com um poder desconhecido.
    Parabéns From Software.
  55. Sep 1, 2020
    El juego se siente natural en el combate, es duro cuando no prácticas y no eliges bien las habilidades para un enfrentamiento, terminas siendo víctima, como en toda la saga Souls de tus errores al control, y de la elección de herramientas y ataques.
    Visualmente es eun joya, mezcla perfecta de la fantasía y realidad, buenos paisajes.
    En rendimiento si podría pedir ser más el juego a 60FPS
    En rendimiento si podría pedir ser más el juego a 60FPS en consolas sería de lujo.
  56. Aug 24, 2020
    Это просто лучшая игра для любителей aнaльныx утех
  57. Aug 22, 2020
    Прекрасная игра.... как и все игры от Миядзаки. Особенно на фоне всеокружающего шлака от EA и ей подобных.
  58. Aug 21, 2020
    no lloren mancos, uno de los mejores videojuegos de esta generación, y un avance super notorio de las mecánicas de los soulslike. y quien lea esto y no comparta mi opinion, "aprende a agarrar el control, manco"
  59. Aug 20, 2020
    omg this game is fantastic
    Great combat system
    Awesome bosses
    Good story
    Nice graphics
    I love ishin ashina
  60. Aug 19, 2020
    Sekiro is a beautiful yet extremely challenging game that may be a little too much to some people. A game that can turn out fantastic if you're willing to put in the time and effort to take the challenge and finish the increasingly difficult game.
  61. Aug 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. buenisimo y los que creen que es injusto son unos bebes https://youtu.be/g3iHuqMwOrg Expand
  62. Aug 18, 2020
    Brilliant another true masterpiece from From Software. These games are all all epic adventures and the most rewarding game titles you will ever play when you allow yourself the time to master the game play and nuances of From Software games. Sure it isn’t for everyone and yes yet again it’s punishingly difficult frankly the hardest yet but such a worthy title to sit with all the others.
  63. Aug 17, 2020
    Awesome game.
    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKIRO!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
  64. Aug 17, 2020
    Positive aspects
    +Gameplay
    +World Design
    +Boss Fight

Negative asionsspects
    -Mini boss fights repeat too much
    -Storytelling not good

Neutral
    It's game not for everyone
  65. Aug 14, 2020
    Very good but not excellent.
    I like the Dark soul's Japan Lore, designs and ambientation.
    Maybe too difficult to be enjoyed by everyone, new moveset and combat is so fun, but dying so much until you perfect your style to the maximum its not for all gamers.
    Anyway i recommend it, only one step below Bloodborne and Dark souls
  66. Aug 13, 2020
    Good combat yyeyeueueyueyehsusisjsjjsjshshsysyshhshsh hambúrguer inteiro de filosofia
  67. Aug 13, 2020
    I have never been so addicted to and platinum'ed a game so fast in my entire life. This doesn't stray to far from the typical Soulsborne framework, but then deviates from it so far that it definitely stands on its own among FromSoftware's growing pantheon of classics. Initially I was so taken aback by the deviation that I didn't even get to the first boss. I just put it away and playedI have never been so addicted to and platinum'ed a game so fast in my entire life. This doesn't stray to far from the typical Soulsborne framework, but then deviates from it so far that it definitely stands on its own among FromSoftware's growing pantheon of classics. Initially I was so taken aback by the deviation that I didn't even get to the first boss. I just put it away and played something else, disappointed that I wasted my money on such an overhyped product, after my journey from Demon Souls all the way back in the PS3 era up to finishing Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne, I felt the itch for a new game from this company was not scratched. I was so disappointed. But I came back to this 3 months later, forced myself through learning the grappling mechanics, the parry move and the posture meter, the sneaking and deathblows, and when all the components clicked together, I was HOOKED. I devoured this game. Didn't play anything else for weeks. Every waking moment was spent thinking on how best to approach a new area, a new enemy, how to get through them with perfect parrys and no damage.The bosses, the environments, the music. If you can get through the initial hurdle of readjusting from a heavily armored knight, to a moderately armored hunter to finally a nimble shinobi, you owe it to yourself to play this gem. This is a worthy addition to FromSoftware's catalogue. Expand
  68. Aug 13, 2020
    Лучшая игра в которую я играл на playstation, а так-же лучшая игра от From Software. Очевидный Must-play и Game of the year. "Hesitation means losing"
  69. Aug 12, 2020
    a true masterpiece. The combat is very unique and the world is so interesting and detailed. truly beautiful.
  70. Aug 10, 2020
    Absolutely stunning gameplay, the combat system is the best one I've played. In the rest of areas, being a great game, falls under most FROM's titles, but the combat system itself is enough of a reason to give this a 9/10.
  71. Aug 10, 2020
    Beautiful game and very challenging, one of the best games I've played this generation,
  72. Aug 9, 2020
    FromSoft sempre trazendo jogos maravilhosos e irritantes com suas dificuldades, ainda acredito em nos fornecerem acesso a escolhas de dificuldades dentro do jogo. Entretanto, jogo com uma arte, sonoplastia e narrativa fora do comum, me impressionou em todos os aspectos, mas era de se esperar, afinal o jogo é da FromSoft, criadora de Demon's Souls, Dark Souls e Bloodborne, só poderia sairFromSoft sempre trazendo jogos maravilhosos e irritantes com suas dificuldades, ainda acredito em nos fornecerem acesso a escolhas de dificuldades dentro do jogo. Entretanto, jogo com uma arte, sonoplastia e narrativa fora do comum, me impressionou em todos os aspectos, mas era de se esperar, afinal o jogo é da FromSoft, criadora de Demon's Souls, Dark Souls e Bloodborne, só poderia sair coisa boa mesmo. Expand
  73. Aug 8, 2020
    The most intuitive gameplay ever created. Once you learn the mechanics, it has the most natural and visceral flow. The art and aesthetics are beautiful in HDR. The samurai aesthetic is just icing on the cake. I am so glad to see FromSoftware continue to push the envelope with such engaging and innovative design. Bravo.
  74. Aug 6, 2020
    Fantastic From Software game. The improved controls allowing for pixel perfect blocking and parrying, brings new meaning to the term 'Git Gud'. The speed and pace it adds to combat makes every encounter potentially deadly, and a great feel to swordplay which should be implemented in all future swordplay games. The graphics help bring the Japanese setting to life, while the animations ofFantastic From Software game. The improved controls allowing for pixel perfect blocking and parrying, brings new meaning to the term 'Git Gud'. The speed and pace it adds to combat makes every encounter potentially deadly, and a great feel to swordplay which should be implemented in all future swordplay games. The graphics help bring the Japanese setting to life, while the animations of the enemies make for some of the greatest boss fights of all time. Expand
  75. Aug 5, 2020
    It was my first game fromsofware
    I enjoyed it a lot even when I probably died more than a 800 times. There were so places where the difficulty was unfair as they just added more enemies to a boss battle, but the rest was fair. That is if you hone your skill
    I beta all the bosses
    And I am proud to say I beat the game
  76. Aug 5, 2020
    Masterpiece at gameplay level. This is one of the few REAL games on modern consoles. Not a great story, without good graphics or animations. However, if you loved DS series this is the game for you. Excellent boss fights and really hard to beat(like old school games).
  77. Aug 3, 2020
    Favorite game of all time tbh all the boss the cbot the flow if you feel it puts you in a state of flow like boxing or mma fight.
  78. Aug 3, 2020
    Favourite fromsoft game after playing them all, anyone complaining about the difficulty didn’t put enough time and effort into it.
  79. Aug 1, 2020
    Una obra maestra que se convirtió en uno de mis juegos favoritos, la historia es perfecta con la posibilidad de adaptarse a ti con cada final. Es un juego donde la dificultad te hace disfrutarlo aún más y te recompensa con la satisfacción de haberlo logrado.

Simplemente asombroso!!!
  80. Jul 31, 2020
    As a fan of both From Software games and medieval Japan, I was insanely excited for Sekiro. Then I wanted to break my copy in half because I didnt get it. It was insanely difficult and I couldnt wrap my head around its combat mechanics. Then I somehow stumbled all the way up to a certain boss, got pummeled a dozen times and then..it clicked. I blocked, side stepped and jumped over hisAs a fan of both From Software games and medieval Japan, I was insanely excited for Sekiro. Then I wanted to break my copy in half because I didnt get it. It was insanely difficult and I couldnt wrap my head around its combat mechanics. Then I somehow stumbled all the way up to a certain boss, got pummeled a dozen times and then..it clicked. I blocked, side stepped and jumped over his attacks and delivered punishment in a brutal but beautiful dance of death. I have now completed Sekiro 4 times and it cemented itself as one of my favorite games ever. I'm glad I didnt break that disc after all. Sekiro is From Software's most divisive game yet, but also its most focused. It delivers on everything it sets out to do. It innovates while remaining loyal to its roots and thats hard to achieve. Its also the most cohesive game from japanese developer in terms of its story. Hundreds of wiki pages are this time not required to understand the plot. Most RPG elements are thrown out of the window in favor of fast paced action and skill. I know everyone expected Dark Souls clone, but this aint that. I, for one, would love for From Software to continue innovate and deliver excitement and challenge in different packages instead of falling back to same old formula. Expand
  81. Jul 30, 2020
    ______________________________________________
    Always using the same main weapon and mc can make it repetitive..
    but overall.. this one truly is a enjoyable TENCHU SOULS, my guys.
    ______________________________________________
  82. Jul 29, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sekiro is another fromsoftware game that never fails to disappoint in the absolute savage difficult the game imposes. Most bosses in the game serve excellent challenges which test your skill as a player and in some cases teach you new skills and techniques. For example Gyobou Masataka Oniwa, being the first main boss in the game, helps teach the player the importance of blocking and parrying. Unless the player adapts to this style of playing they will obviously die over and over and for me, a dark souls veteran, it became a challenge to not constantly dodge roll away from attacks but once I had mastered the block and parry mechanic the game became so much more enjoyable. However not every boss is as perfect as that for example the first corrupted monk can easily be killed by abusing firecracker and fistfuls of ash but overall the bosses are solid and always provide a good challenge. In conclusion the game is absolutely solid but it has its issues with easily cheeseable bosses and broken items which make the game a cakewalk Expand
  83. Jul 28, 2020
    Absolutely loved it. I'm currently at my 4th playtrough. This game is a literal adrenaline pump, with epic bossfights and challanging gameplay. I like how From Software finally dropped gear system, so people, who don't like grinding can fully enjoy a soulsborne game. Graphics are okay, animations and sounds, artistic style and visual effects are awesome, and not too many bosses areAbsolutely loved it. I'm currently at my 4th playtrough. This game is a literal adrenaline pump, with epic bossfights and challanging gameplay. I like how From Software finally dropped gear system, so people, who don't like grinding can fully enjoy a soulsborne game. Graphics are okay, animations and sounds, artistic style and visual effects are awesome, and not too many bosses are frustrating to play against. I found myself rather hating the mini bosses than the main bosses.

Only downside for me is the camera, which tends to unlock during fight. Even with this, Sekiro is one of my favourite games of all time.
  84. Jul 28, 2020
    This game has the best combat in any game. Even after finishing the game and unlocking all trophies, it felt good repeating the game just so to re-live the epic duel, once again with ishin, father owl, lady butterfly and other bosses. And the story is filled with interesting lore that makes you want for more of this game. And as usual, fromsoftware provides with their traiditionalThis game has the best combat in any game. Even after finishing the game and unlocking all trophies, it felt good repeating the game just so to re-live the epic duel, once again with ishin, father owl, lady butterfly and other bosses. And the story is filled with interesting lore that makes you want for more of this game. And as usual, fromsoftware provides with their traiditional minimalistic yet amazing level design through interconnected world which does not fall far from previous souls titles. Expand
  85. Jul 26, 2020
    Inovador,divertido,con buenas mecánicas historia relativamente interesante tiene buena banda sonora y muy buenos jefes
  86. Jul 26, 2020
    A lot of people dislike Sekiro due to its difficulty but to me at least thats just the fun of the game learning the moves and creating a counter attack for them (most bosses have weaknesses to exploit) and thats the only real point of criticism the game, story and everything are so good
  87. Jul 25, 2020
    The games graphics and music are masterfully crafted, dare I say beautiful at times. Definitely a fresh breath of air from FromSoftware. Intriguing story, authentic swordplay, fun traversal, and unique progression system. I’ve been a fan since Demon’s Souls for the PS3 all the way to Bloodborne and all the Dark Souls in between.
    Which is why this truly hurts me that I had to sell the game
    Which is why this truly hurts me that I had to sell the game because I simply wasn’t having fun with it anymore due to the extreme difficulty. I got all the way up to the old monk and then I finally quit. My passion my enjoyment and and my will gave out. Instead of having an awesome time with this game I was instead looking up on YouTube finding ways to cheese these bosses and having no gratification with the end result, and when I thought the combat finally clicked here I was stuck with another impossible task. Every boss felt like a chore and not a “Mount Everest” to climb...
    If this game had a mode that made it a little simpler I would re-buy it in a heartbeat. (Theres no online, so who would it really hurt besides egos?) And this is coming from somebody who has the platinum trophy for Bloodborne and put 250 hours into that game alone. So I hope somebody from FromSoftware reads this post and takes into consideration the next time they release a game that they don’t have to make it as difficult as possible for the game to sell to the point where it alienates most players. I still recognize the beauty of the game but I cannot except the difficulty.

Fast forward a month... So I went and bought the game... again. I finally beat it. I gave this a game a 5 before, i'm bumping it up to an 8. I still stand by what I said, but the combat has grown on me. Lack of variety build really hurt this game. There's only a certain way to play it... unless you cheese it. Interesting story, lack of meaningful prosthetics, stealth was just okay.
    Parrying is satisfying... Better than Dark Souls 3.
  88. Jul 25, 2020
    В игре лучшие битвы с боссами, которые когда либо были. Сложность на месте. И хотя по началу я не взлюбил эту игру, сейчас я с радостью вспоминаю каждую минуту проведённую в ней.
  89. Jul 25, 2020
    After Bloodborne, it was a no brainer for me to buy this game. I expected it to be difficult like Bloodborne but unfortunately, I am so rusty and I found this game to be a little bit too difficult. I'm not good enough to finish the game and it will be a while until I'm ready to start again and really focus on getting the fighting mechanic on point. So many games to play so I have to keepAfter Bloodborne, it was a no brainer for me to buy this game. I expected it to be difficult like Bloodborne but unfortunately, I am so rusty and I found this game to be a little bit too difficult. I'm not good enough to finish the game and it will be a while until I'm ready to start again and really focus on getting the fighting mechanic on point. So many games to play so I have to keep it on the back burner. For its inaccessibility due to difficulty, I can only give it 8/10 for now. Expand
  90. Jul 25, 2020
    Beautifully crafted From Software formula. Elevated the Dark Souls like genre with new combat a mind-blowing soundtrack and just visually stunning world in Ashina.
  91. Jul 24, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Although the game is really hard, I enjoyed it every step of the way. Although I do wish they added dlc. Expand
  92. Jul 24, 2020
    f*cking sick fight system.
    Has not many weapons and builds like souls games. but Its more hard then other souls games.
    must play for souls fan.
  93. Jul 24, 2020
    Graphisme : 17/20 Beau sans être une claque graphique avec une très bonne direction artistique.
    Gameplay : 18/20 Le gameplay est très souple et le système de combat est super bien pensé difficile au début mais jouissif une fois acquis.
    Durée de vie : 16/20 Bonne durée de vie et Rejouabilité intéressante mais End-Game léger. Bande son : 17/20 Bonne bande son. Scénario :
    Bande son : 17/20 Bonne bande son.
    Scénario : 14/20 Scénario intéressent si on veut bien suivre les dialogue dissimilé un peu partout mais reste assez flou si on ne ce donne pas la peine de tous lire et fouillez.
    MA NOTE : 18/20
  94. Jul 24, 2020
    Nothing else in gaming compares to the feeling of finally learning and overcoming a boss you've been struggling with for days on end. One of my all time favourites.
  95. Jul 23, 2020
    Great game, can show to the player the feeling of improvement and reward.
    Story is good, graphics are good and great mechanics (at first is a little hard and looks like it doesn't make sense, but with time you can see that makes sense and are unique). Bosses are challeging and every one is diferent.
    Also great to have a "open world" to explore, not having just one path.
  96. Jul 23, 2020
    Ótima Gameplay, história também muito boa, e o protagonista é muito enigmático.
  97. Jul 22, 2020
    Sekiro: SDT, é um game onde a habilidade do player é testada e evolui a cada chefe que se enfrenta.
    A história não chega a ser inovadora, porém é muito bem feita e fácil de se entender.
    Bugs são raros e nenhum prejudica a experiência.
    O problema do jogo é não possuir um conteúdo adicional, pois seria muito bem vindo. Se um dia houver uma continuação, eu com certeza compraria.
  98. Jul 22, 2020
    Sekiro: Shadows die twice is by far the best game Fromsoftware ever released. In terms of combat, this game introduces a new level of how combat in video games should be. the combat is fair and satisfying and challenging at the same time. the game is beautiful but not the best, but certainly the best from developers, Fromsoftware. I have to say the forth ending was the saddest and the mostSekiro: Shadows die twice is by far the best game Fromsoftware ever released. In terms of combat, this game introduces a new level of how combat in video games should be. the combat is fair and satisfying and challenging at the same time. the game is beautiful but not the best, but certainly the best from developers, Fromsoftware. I have to say the forth ending was the saddest and the most chilling ending i have ever gotten in any video games. the game is worth platinuming for sure. Expand
  99. Jul 21, 2020
    Actual Score: 9.5/10

Actual Score: 9.5/10

In my book, this is From Software’s most accomplished game yet. The added stealth mechanics and verticality to the level design give another twist to the Souls formula, and sword fights are hands down the best I’ve ever seen in a game to date. Also, the story is more explicit than in other From’s games and the boss fights and world design are sensational. It may be too difficult for newcomers and even for veterans of the Soulsborne franchise. Mastering the combat is a continuous proccess, but the level of satisfaction you feel is unmatched. Simply brilliant

Universal acclaim - based on 76 Critic Reviews

1. May 15, 2019
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an enjoyable, yet deeply challenging game. It's not really a Dark Souls with samurais game, but whether or not you enjoyed the difficulty level of the battles in Dark Souls will be a good benchmark in gauging how much you'll like Sekiro. If you're persistent, up for a challenge, and don't become frustrated easily, then Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an easy game to recommend.
  2. Apr 28, 2019
    Though Sekiro feels impossibly hard at times, the level of euphoria you experience when delivering a death blow to a tricky boss or when you finally clear a castle grounds of all enemies is almost unparalleled.
  3. Apr 27, 2019
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice succeeds in its incredibly visceral combat and stealth all while being set in an engaging game world. However, its linear character growth options and repetitive combat begin to dull the experience after you get over the initial hump.