6.2

1. Dec 4, 2019
    Pretty realistic and therefore nerve-racking . It's a slow paced game but that's what makes it so good and different. If you like running around like a chicken with it's head cut off Call of Duty style, this isn't for you. It would be cool to have at least two player so you could either play as a spotter/sniper or 2 sniper combo but that will never happen in any FPS game again. OnlyPretty realistic and therefore nerve-racking . It's a slow paced game but that's what makes it so good and different. If you like running around like a chicken with it's head cut off Call of Duty style, this isn't for you. It would be cool to have at least two player so you could either play as a spotter/sniper or 2 sniper combo but that will never happen in any FPS game again. Only thing negative I'd say so far is the head exploding on head shots should be more diverse since they all look the same when a good shot is taken. Maybe take off a small piece, the whole thing with only the larger caliber rifles....spice it up a little. Right out the gate it was only $35 and I waited a few weeks and snagged it for $25 on Turkey/Cyber/whatever sale. Oddly enough, it actually went up in price and kind of is the $40 range right now. Expand
  2. Dec 27, 2019
    I want to like this game. I want this game to succeed, believe me. But truthfully this game is not finished, it feels like we are in beta. The amount of errors, bug and glitches make the game not fun to play. Unanswered question, no support, no communication whatsoever with CI games makes me believe they know the have an unfinished product not worth buying. I hope they will openI want to like this game. I want this game to succeed, believe me. But truthfully this game is not finished, it feels like we are in beta. The amount of errors, bug and glitches make the game not fun to play. Unanswered question, no support, no communication whatsoever with CI games makes me believe they know the have an unfinished product not worth buying. I hope they will open communication and are hard at work on a patch. Promised multiplayer is also not available. Although i would prefer coop. Ratger play SGW 3. Skip this one for now. Expand
  3. May 2, 2020
    Bugs , don t buy......bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs....wtf.....16 lire for bugs......bugs bugs bugs
  4. Nov 22, 2019
    The best sniping game this year! Would love to see more games like that where pulling off a headshot is so coool.
  5. Nov 25, 2019
    I really enjoyed playing this game - the contract system is an important innovation. The game rewards a predefined amount for completing the quest, but players can also complete additional goals to receive a bonus. Each contract can be undertaken many times, which allows you to earn additional funds and try different ways to complete the mission and for me it's the best part of the game. II really enjoyed playing this game - the contract system is an important innovation. The game rewards a predefined amount for completing the quest, but players can also complete additional goals to receive a bonus. Each contract can be undertaken many times, which allows you to earn additional funds and try different ways to complete the mission and for me it's the best part of the game. I really rnnjoy trying different approaches to kill the targer. Expand
  6. Nov 25, 2019
    It's definitely an improvement compared to SGW3. Glad they ditched the open world formula, because the maps in Contracts are well-designed and fun to explore. The new sniping system feels hard to master at the beginning, but when you figure it out, it's satisfying. I feel it's worth the price they're asking.
  7. Nov 29, 2019
    The game looks great, has great sound and visuals. The only downside is that it's very hard to line up a shot with the wind indicator. They really need to bring back the red dot as an option for lining up kills. If it had that, I would have given this a solid 8 or 9.
  8. Nov 26, 2019
    Great games, it's hard which is go
    . Very realistic. I think it's the best Sniper games out. You can play Stealth or Run n Gun. I prefer the Stealth. Your a contract sniper
  9. Dec 2, 2019
    Excellent sniping game. GW Sniper Contracts gives you freedom to PLAY the game how you want to play and is a real breath of fresh air from all those supposedly AAA titles that insist on taking the action out of your hands with follow me, do this now, do that now and here’s another cut scene every couple of minutes. Sniper Contracts entertains none of that nonsense, the only break in yourExcellent sniping game. GW Sniper Contracts gives you freedom to PLAY the game how you want to play and is a real breath of fresh air from all those supposedly AAA titles that insist on taking the action out of your hands with follow me, do this now, do that now and here’s another cut scene every couple of minutes. Sniper Contracts entertains none of that nonsense, the only break in your control over the action is the kill-cam which triggers when you pull off a really nice shot showing you the path of your bullet in slow motion as it traces towards your target and thumping home in a satisfying manner. And who wouldn’t want to see that every time.
    The aiming process is really intuitive and only takes a few minutes to get used to, allowing you to pull off truly rewarding shots at distance. Maps are interesting, complex and detailed and graphically the game is solid with good textures and detail.
    Save points may be a minor niggle for some. There is no manual save but I don’t agree with reviewers who complain about being sent back to do huge sections of missions again when they die. There are enough checkpoint auto saves across the maps to keep any decent gamer happy. Overall, a great game.
  10. Jan 1, 2020
    Its a good game, if your into sniper games. Graphics are very impressive and its fun to snipe. Maps are good, usually allowing multiple ways to take on a problem. There are som different load outs and gadgets that are fun to play around with. The AI is a bit hit-and-miss, sometimes its really good with enemies sneaking around the map coming up behind you if you try and camp for to long -Its a good game, if your into sniper games. Graphics are very impressive and its fun to snipe. Maps are good, usually allowing multiple ways to take on a problem. There are som different load outs and gadgets that are fun to play around with. The AI is a bit hit-and-miss, sometimes its really good with enemies sneaking around the map coming up behind you if you try and camp for to long - sometimes they are just standing around or acting weird. Defently worth your money and time, im still enjoying it got to third map so far. Expand
  11. Dec 21, 2020
    A good sniping game. Requires a lot of concentration and patience. Unfortunately is very buggy and you can spend an hour completing objectives only for the game to freeze when you exfiltrate. It amazes me games companies put out a product at £50 only for it now to be finished or checked properly. Seems to be more common e.g Cyberpunk. It doesn't help that the most confusing mission is the first.
  12. Dec 17, 2019
    The game would be ok but aiming is slow as f***(even at fastest settings) and somekind of aim stickyness which u cant turn off makes it unplayabl
  13. Dec 6, 2019
    apenas um teste de nota, pois não estou conseguindo dar nota em outros games
  14. May 2, 2020
    CI Games have released an interesting title for the console and PC with "Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts". However, the developers have simply left too much lying around. You can go your own way in the different missions and the interesting physics of the projectiles makes you want to do more. But the enemies can be hit quickly and act too stupid. The plot of the game is okay, but notCI Games have released an interesting title for the console and PC with "Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts". However, the developers have simply left too much lying around. You can go your own way in the different missions and the interesting physics of the projectiles makes you want to do more. But the enemies can be hit quickly and act too stupid. The plot of the game is okay, but not really worth mentioning. Unfortunately the technical presentation can't really keep up and looks rather weak at some points. All in all, "Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts" can still give pleasure, but after a few weeks the variety is simply gone. For in-between times the title can still inspire on the console and PC.

(https://www.playmoregames.de/post/sniper-ghost-warrior-contracts-ps4--xb1--pc-im-test)
  15. Aug 29, 2020
    J’ai acheté le jeu mais après quelques heures, j’ai dû arrêter. Le système de contrats manquait d’entrain. Prise en main difficile malgré de belles choses
  16. Nov 15, 2020
    This game is pretty good, after finishing Sniper Elite III and IV I was looking for another sniping experience. This one does that pretty well, it's challenging without it being too insanely difficult on the default difficulty. However, it's let down by 3 major problems and they all compound each other.

The first problem is it's extremely buggy. My god, I have never seen a PS4 game

The first problem is it's extremely buggy. My god, I have never seen a PS4 game filled with so many bugs. Sometimes it just outright crashes and you have to restart the game, and get back to where you were. Sometimes you get stuck in game geometry, at times you can change weapons and stances until you get unstuck but that doesn't always work. Sometimes things just stop working, for example you can't click on things that it says on the screen you can interact with, or enemies and turrets become untaggable in your binoculars. Once I spent a long time sneaking around trying to get a "you must interrogate this NPC" challenge and when I approached him from behind and hit the button to interrogate, it instead stabbed him in the neck. I lost the credits for the challenge and since it immediately records a checkpoint, you can't go back and try again.

The second problem is the checkpoint system. They're all auto-checkpoints, they're in some cases spaced far apart, there are no manual saves, and you can only return to the most recent checkpoint (see above for why this is a problem). If they have to have this system, they should at least let you go back to the most recent one OR the one before that (Alien:Isolation works like that).

The third problem is the cutscenes that lead to every mission starting are long, and they're unskippable. In 2020, we have a game with unskippable cut scenes, that's incredible. And even if you've already watched a cutscene, every time you enter that contract again, you have to watch it all over again. Again, this gets worse because of the number of times it crashes, so not only do you have to restart the game, you have to watch a long cut scene again before you get back to the game.

One more issue is the AI isn't very good, enemies tend to be quite dumb and overlook a lot of chaos right in front of them, then oftentimes don't even bother searching when the alarm is raised. On the other hand, snipers will sometimes spot you from behind cover from 300 yards away.

All these issues add up to a game that should have been an 8 but I'm giving a 5 to instead.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jan 9, 2020
    While making a tricky headshot is always satisfying, the environments, enemies, tasks, and plot simply don’t grab your attention in the way they need to. It doesn’t help that the dull enemy dialogue, where present, has a tendency to loop if you linger nearby. AI is greatly improved from the last game, but there are still line-of-sight issues. Ultimately, the experience doesn’t have the tension of Sniper Elite, nor the ingeniousness or replayability of Hitman. Sadly, SGWC misses its mark. [Issue@#171, p.92]
  2. Dec 31, 2019
    We are facing a niche game that stealth fans will appreciate. Although Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts knows very well how to take advantage of the ingredients of its formula, it fails to fully meet the expectations we would have for a title of its kind.
  3. Dec 18, 2019
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts is a very strange title. At some points it feels like a triple A shooter with cinematic and engaging action, and at some points it feels like an under developed game! Still, if you are a die hard shooter fan and you have no other option on your hands, you can give Sniper a try and you might actually end up enjoying it.