7.0

1. Nel
    Mar 21, 2017
    Medicore puzzle game, it is similar to several other games, and does not bring anything special to the table. The game is fairly challenging, but it has nothing that would be worth putting your money or time into it.
  2. Aug 8, 2016
    Plus: Platformer with commentary. These phrases what constantly appear while you run are good, but today we have much more inventive platformers like that: Klaus, Type:reader..
    Minus: Metroidvania is just awful in this game. The rhytm is broken at all.
    I didn't like the visual style either. It is dull.
  3. May 9, 2016
    Cool items and level design, although finicky controls with items. Terrible metroid-style world overlay. Tons of backtracking and no direction with a lot of wasting time trying to find where to go when you have no idea. Some areas you go to the right spot but you needed to go back and go a different way to hit a specific trigger. Should have just had the levels like in first game,Cool items and level design, although finicky controls with items. Terrible metroid-style world overlay. Tons of backtracking and no direction with a lot of wasting time trying to find where to go when you have no idea. Some areas you go to the right spot but you needed to go back and go a different way to hit a specific trigger. Should have just had the levels like in first game, unnecessary addition. Also story is basically non-existent and the added bad guy is a one dimensional character that basically has no point. Expand
  4. Feb 12, 2016
    Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones is a decent enough puzzle platformer but it was just never quite inventive or entertaining enough to hold my attention for very long. It's worth giving a go if you're a fan of the genre but titles like Portal, Portal 2 and The Swapper do the same thing better.
  5. Nov 6, 2015
    It's a fun game, pretty much the same as Stealth Inc but with better graphics, slight improvements to the gameplay and new puzzles which are made around fast thinking. If you're into puzzles that make you panic, then this game is for you. Me, I enjoy much calmer approaches to puzzles which would make you think a lot better and deeper, so this game didn't have a lot for me.
  6. Aug 21, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i just didnt like it...this fake stealth style make me feel 9 years old.. every stage,every jump,every step i make in this game makes me feel way to old for this... Expand
  7. May 23, 2015
    As some other reviews have mentioned it doesn't quit live up to the first installment in this great indie series but it stands in its own right as good title. The games soundtrack and challenging puzzles in each level along with some entertaining storyline made the game enjoyable for near the entirety of the game. There are some moments where the challenge can become more frustrating thanAs some other reviews have mentioned it doesn't quit live up to the first installment in this great indie series but it stands in its own right as good title. The games soundtrack and challenging puzzles in each level along with some entertaining storyline made the game enjoyable for near the entirety of the game. There are some moments where the challenge can become more frustrating than enjoyable but overall an excellent indie title in my book. Expand
  8. Aug 8, 2016
    Minus: Metroidvania is just awful in this game. The rhytm is broken at all.
    I didn't like the visual style either. It is dull.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 19, 2015
    Stealth Inc 2 A Game of Clones keeps the formula of the original and adds a number of new features that makes it a much better game.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    May 26, 2015
    While cloning the original into this sequel, a lot of enhancements were added (but a just as many bugs got in as well). [June 2015, p78]
  3. May 15, 2015
    tealth Inc 2 A Game of Clones ... send in the clones in this frustrating yet fun indie puzzle-platformer!