- Publisher: Digerati Distribution
- Release Date: May 19, 2021
- Also On: Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: They've made significant changes for the console versions to enable smooth and intuitive play using a controller. And there’ll also be new opportunities for traders to exploit, and a new exotic engine to acquire, which skilled players in particular may find rewarding.
- Developer: Failbetter Games
- Genre(s): Action Adventure, General
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 2
Mixed: 1 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
May 24, 2021A tense and gripping roleplaying adventure in a fascinating otherworld.
PLAYJul 5, 2021Sunless Skies is difficult, but rewarding. You just have to persevere. And leave yourself a decent inheritance. [Issue#3, p.139]
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Jun 3, 2021Wish I hadn't bought. Game looks brilliant and in-depth when you first play, but within an hour or so it becomes tedious, frustrating andWish I hadn't bought. Game looks brilliant and in-depth when you first play, but within an hour or so it becomes tedious, frustrating and unenjoyable. I have no issues with 'slow' games but this is more related to the whole structure of the exploration and progression.
Didn't even buy on sale, so have severe buyers remorse. Have deleted it off the hard drive, tried to mentally write off the money and will move on from this, never to play again.… Expand