Your Choice is Heavier and Faster Than a Bullet. Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online with unique and realistic designs resembling something out ofYour Choice is Heavier and Faster Than a Bullet. Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online with unique and realistic designs resembling something out of a sci-fi movie and numerous other weapons and fighting styles to choose from. Interact with characters from the Sword Art Online original novels, anime and previous games as you navigate a world that is vastly personalized and visually enhanced. Play as the protagonist, battle against opponents using new weapons and further customize gameplay by creating skills and abilities. Full dive into Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet!
* Welcome to the World of Guns: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced and diverse with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara.
* Unreal Visuals: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
* Friend or Foe: Challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op or play against them in 4-on- 4 battles.
* Realistic and Heroic Gun play: Plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create.
* New to XBOX ONE: Sword Art Online will come to XBOX ONE and PS4 simultaneously for the first time in the history of the popular gaming series.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Realises The Joy Of Anime MMORPG Shooting
Feb 23, 2018While the game is a lot of fun, it is hard to shake the feeling that if it was a full MMO it would be better. The Co Op mode goes someway to fix this and thankfully there is plenty of content to keep fans of the genre and of the series occupied. Definitely worth playing if you want an anime inspired world to run around in for a long time.
Jun 4, 2018I'm torn over the score for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. The move from the ever-more-stale MMO combat kept me interested and entertained to the very end, but the painfully slow start, the blah and unnecessary multiplayer, the bland environments, repetitive enemies and almost hilariously bad cutscenes take a change for the better and stack negative after negative on top of one of the best things the SAO series has ever done.
Mar 5, 2018Saying that Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is at least playable is the best compliment I can give it, as there's occasional fun to be had from running around and shooting things, though not nearly enough. Almost everything else about the game amounts to a sterile waste of time. The story is vapid, the variety of locations and enemies is practically non-existent, and everything you do in the game feels completely pointless. It's not even content I'd recommend to diehard fans of the series, as there's not really even enough of that here to matter. Fatal Bullet was a chance for the game portion of the Sword Art Online franchise to step up and shine under a new developer with a new gameplay focus, but instead the entire thing shamefully fell flat on its face.
Mar 20, 2018This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What a great game. The ending story isn’t great and after you beat the main story you have to restart but the main story is great and the combat system is amazing and the skill sets are amazing. The way you organize stats is very easy and there are a huge variety of weapons. The game is hardcore when you get to about level 60, which is when the hardcore stuff comes on including leveling which is a devil to deal with in this game.… Expand
Jun 23, 2020Is this a masterpiece, far from it, but considering this game was made by a small studio with less than 300 total employees (compared to sayIs this a masterpiece, far from it, but considering this game was made by a small studio with less than 300 total employees (compared to say EA or Blizzard with over 9K employees) it's really well done.
• You don't play as kii-boi and instead your own custom character
• Plenty of outfits and character customization
• LOTS of characters to add to your team from all over the SAO franchise.
• Grinding XP/Credits is easy enough through Quest stacking.
• Plenty of Variety of MMO like quests. Find specific Treasure, Kill Dungeon/Zone Boss's, Hunt "Player" X, Kill X number of Mob type.
• The game re-uses a fair bit of assets, there is a variety of enemies to to fight but no TOO many, enough to be varied but no so much as you can't keep track of weak points.
• Between "Assist Mode", gun types, skills and Gadgets there are plenty of ways to play and no way is really "wrong" or "right". Make a build that suits you.
• Graphics are solid and really Technically done well. I used "Leafas Hair" with ponytail down to my feet and hair clipping was minimal despite the amount of acrobatics my character does. Meanwhile we all know certain games that can't seem to stop hair from clipping on just about everything.
• You can change the outfits of your squad mates, so if you don't like Asuna's outfit you can give her something else to wear.
• Lengthy Story combined with multiple endings
• Kirito Mode, while it does a half-baked impression of the show's GGO arc it's pretty bad, and in order to change certain characters outfits you need to switch over to Kirito mode. Some of this was eased a bit in DLC/Updates.
• The story is OK, not great. Plot twists can be seen coming a mile away. Way to much gushing over your character.
• There is an in-ordinate amount of Loading Screens and filler dialogue you sit through.
• The dating sim style affection grind to get the true ending
• your Arfa-Sys can get really annoying
• Many outfits are locked behind walls so you can't unlock them until almost the end of the game.
• Respawn rates in open areas can leave you feeling bogged down, especially in certain area's.
• Did I mention the loading screens?
• The chit chat between your squattest at first is a neat immersing function but there really isn't a variety of lines so... holy crap it can get redundant.
Overall I'd normally rate a game like this around a 7, but I dunno it just scratches the right itch with me personally and I just really enjoy playing this game. Probably more than I should.… Expand
Feb 23, 2018The game overall isn't bad, but at the same time is rather enjoyable. If you're an SAO fan, i'm sure you'll love this game. The story andThe game overall isn't bad, but at the same time is rather enjoyable. If you're an SAO fan, i'm sure you'll love this game. The story and customization is very deep and enjoyable. And the game play mechanics are somewhat unique compared to other Third-Person shooters. In my honest opinion, if you want a new type of game to play, this is definitely it.… Expand
Mar 11, 2018i like the SAO anime a lot , so i recently bought this , its pretty good , i think its worth a try , it may not be someone's cup of tea , buti like the SAO anime a lot , so i recently bought this , its pretty good , i think its worth a try , it may not be someone's cup of tea , but its quite nice.… Expand
Aug 11, 2020O melhor jogo da franquia, porém com muitos problemas, de verdade para eu foi difícil gostar dele, porém com o tempo jogando fui gostando, masO melhor jogo da franquia, porém com muitos problemas, de verdade para eu foi difícil gostar dele, porém com o tempo jogando fui gostando, mas mesmo assim é triste ver como a Bandai trata jogos que possuem potencial, isso é muito desprezo e não pode continuar sendo aceito pela comunidade.… Expand
Feb 18, 2019Great anime, but really poor game execution.
Should be renamed Cutscenes & loading screens & no AA in unreal4.
The cutscenes are voiced, atGreat anime, but really poor game execution.
Should be renamed Cutscenes & loading screens & no AA in unreal4.
The cutscenes are voiced, at least so far, but the subjects are boring and the camera positioning is dumb.
Dont buy above 5$, youll be uninstalling within 2hr anyway, if on steam, refunding if lucky.… Expand