6.0

1. May 18, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So excited to get my first PS4 game. Brand new PS4, brand new game 39,95 EURO...Started playing and found the graffics bit outdated but still fond of it in general, however....only after I arrived in the harbor, and convinced the captain to take the boat...the game did not want to start up anymore. The image froze, and I can't get in that level anymore. I should restart is what I read.
    But I do not feel like it anymore... Hope there will be a bug-fixer, but for now...very low score. Who reviewed this game? It is quite unbelievable this kind of mass-error shows in every online forum and no-one comes with a solution. 39,95 EURO....down the drain...
  2. May 31, 2019
    Syberia 3 has a lot of game breaking bugs. Sometimes it cant be loaded, sometimes buttons not responding. And only solution for this bugs, you have to start it over from the beginning. I suppose Microids cant effort to hire a tester for this shameful game.

Do yourself a favor and don't even download this unfinished game.
  3. Apr 18, 2020
    Very slow, full of glitches, a lot of problems! Stopped for days with the torch on my hand, had to click on every imaginable button during the cut scene to move along with the game. What a nightmare!
  4. Oct 5, 2020
    Очень забагованная, кривое управление, слабый сюжет!
    Игра к сожалению утратила свою атмосферу и шарм, в ней уже не чувствуешь себя как в первых двух частях. Увы
  5. Jun 25, 2020
    I was really excited when I heard about new Syberia game. As a fan of the first two games I expected a lot but Syberia 3 doesn't get even close to the quality of the first two games.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. games(TM)
    Jun 23, 2017
    Getting to the handful of good puzzles Syberia 3 has isn't worth it for all the rubbish you'll have to wade through. This is a jittery, stuttering, mess of a videogame. [Issue#188, p.80]
  2. Games Master UK
    Jun 22, 2017
    Other [puzzlers], unfortunately, rely on easily-missed collectibles or suffer from a lack of explanation. Combine all this with terrible acting(not helped by the script), technical flaws (including a consistently awful frame rate and occasional clipping), and a boring script, and you'll find that Syberia 3 leaves you cold. [July 2017, p.83]
  3. May 11, 2017
    Syberia 3 isn’t a bad game by any means and offers up an immersive story… If you can make it past the horrific graphical hindrances that is.