7.3

1. May 28, 2015
    About 10 hours into my first world and character.

So far I am loving the aesthetics, explorability, music, etc. I HATE the ONLINE function. I had people randomly coming into my game with a friend, they kept attempting to PVP my new character and instead detroyed vast amounts of my own world. There is NO OPTION TO BAN/KICK. I find that extremely game breaking to play with
    About 10 hours into my first world and character.

So far I am loving the aesthetics, explorability, music, etc.

I HATE the ONLINE function. I had people randomly coming into my game with a friend, they kept attempting to PVP my new character and instead detroyed vast amounts of my own world. There is NO OPTION TO BAN/KICK. I find that extremely game breaking to play with friends/online.

I find the attack patterns of the sword are horrendous as slimes can attack from below but you cannot attack them as the are.

Liking the game more and more as I explore my personalized random world, finding different ores, weapons, armor, etc. and slowly crafting newer and slightly better armor than the last. It's an extremely slow process so far.

BUY IT!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 18, 2015
    An amazingly addictive and satisfying game with tons of replay value and is well worth every penny.
  2. Dec 21, 2014
    A very good port, with all the "cross" functionalities you would expect, for a very good game.
  3. Dec 17, 2014
    The PS4 version of Terraria adds bigger worlds, new enemies and new bosses to an already addictive formula, and certainly represents the best place to begin if you still haven't tried any previous edition. Nonetheless, it is not worth your money again if you already own it on any other platform.