5.4

1. Jul 10, 2020
    This is a good game, but it takes many risks, while the gameplay is smooth, the technical aspect top notch and the story actually deep and emotional, I really don't like or care about the new characters and the pacing of the story is tedious.
  2. Jul 1, 2020
    Naughty Dog PARABÉNS MERECE GOTY Masterpiece
    Gameplay e gráficos não tem oq falar História Incrível pois alem de tudo não se trata de viloes pois nos vemos a mesma moeda so q dos dois lado cara e coroa
    Mecânica show de bola principalmenta a da esquiva
    Final bem simbólico e fantástico
  3. Jun 23, 2020
    I'll start off by saying this game is not for the light of heart and it will challenge you against conventional storytelling. Its uncomfortable,overwhelming and challenging. Its bleak more often than not but when it wraps its truly masterful storytelling. The gameplay is top notch. The graphics are unlike anything I've seen.
  4. Jun 24, 2020
    A masterpiece continued splendidly. My favorite game always and always :)))
  5. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Every game has some minor issues, this is VERY far from the worst game I've ever played, and yes while I believed the decision to play as Abby several times was a most peculiar choice. One that at first I did not completely agree with, but after completing the game, I really do feel for and understand both Ellie and Abbie's perspectives. The gameplay and graphics really stand out 10/10 for that BUT, while some of the story choices can feel odd at times. In the end, I believe Ellie's choice isn't that she forgave Abby it was that killing her wouldn't bring Joel back. Abby having to live with herself knowing what she had done whether she felt remorse or not "probably not". To conclude while this story may not be for everyone. I personally enjoyed it, the emotions in this story really brought me back to the first game, that gut wrenching ending actually felt just right to me, THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. It's supposed to be a dark and emotional story and I feel it's almost done perfectly. Thank you. Expand
  6. Jun 19, 2020
    Вдумайтесь что эту игру ждали 7 лет !
    У меня язык не повернется сказать что игра плохая . Проект Нила Дракманна возможно будет лучшей игрой этого года!
  7. Jul 11, 2020
    This is the best game of the generation technically speaking. The game improves everything in the first one. The history is very powerful. A must play for everyone
  8. Jun 19, 2020
    Absolutely amazing. Gameplay is way better than TLOU 1 and the atmosphere and storytelling is stellar. This kind of cinematic experience is rivaled only by Rockstar's RDR2.
  9. Jun 22, 2020
    Muy buen juego, jugabilidad excelente, gráficos excelentes sacando todo el poder de una consola limitada que es el ps4, historia es buena hay que tener la mente abierta, digan no al hate. Es magnífico este juego
  10. Jul 3, 2020
    Naughty Dog’s bravest, darkest masterpiece to date and one of the greatest games of this generation.
  11. Jun 20, 2020
    NUNCA IMAGINEI QUE UM JOGO PUDESSE MEXER TANTO COM O MEU EMOCIONAL, JOGASSO, NA MINHA OPINIÃO UM DOS MELHORES GAMES DA GERAÇÃO E TAMBÉM UM DOS MELHORES QUE JA JOGUEI NA MINHA VIDA JUNTO AO TLOU1, AO MESMO TEMPO QUE O JOGO TE FAZ SENTIR ODIO ELE TAMBEM TE FAZ REPENSAR SOBRE AS ESCOLHAS DA ELLIE, E É A TODO MOMENTO O JOGO TE SURPREENDENDO E TE EMOCIONANDO COM CENAS LINDAS E TRISTES, AO ZERARNUNCA IMAGINEI QUE UM JOGO PUDESSE MEXER TANTO COM O MEU EMOCIONAL, JOGASSO, NA MINHA OPINIÃO UM DOS MELHORES GAMES DA GERAÇÃO E TAMBÉM UM DOS MELHORES QUE JA JOGUEI NA MINHA VIDA JUNTO AO TLOU1, AO MESMO TEMPO QUE O JOGO TE FAZ SENTIR ODIO ELE TAMBEM TE FAZ REPENSAR SOBRE AS ESCOLHAS DA ELLIE, E É A TODO MOMENTO O JOGO TE SURPREENDENDO E TE EMOCIONANDO COM CENAS LINDAS E TRISTES, AO ZERAR FOI UM TURBILHÃO DE SENTIMENTOS QUE NÃO TANKEI E CHOREI FEITO BEBE. Expand
  12. Jun 19, 2020
    Awesome game , they did something completely different and I can understand why some people might be mad but when we look at it from an outside perspective we realise that our beloved characters are part of an unforgiving world where revenge and survival are at its core. Love it or hate it but saying its bad because you didnt like the way it went is not a valid argument. Good graphics ,Awesome game , they did something completely different and I can understand why some people might be mad but when we look at it from an outside perspective we realise that our beloved characters are part of an unforgiving world where revenge and survival are at its core. Love it or hate it but saying its bad because you didnt like the way it went is not a valid argument. Good graphics , levels design and awesome perfomances by the actors. Expand
  13. Jun 20, 2020
    Gráficamente hermoso, banda sonora espectacular, tratando temas poco convencional en los videojuegos.
  14. Jun 19, 2020
    The story and the gameplay present a big improvement. Graphics and music are outstanding and hey, this is 25-30 hr of pure art. You're gonna cry a couple times.

Ellie ans Abby are awesome characters
  15. Jun 19, 2020
    Imagine if those leaks never happened. Players would concentrate on the whole story, without specifying certain moments. No one would play the game with leaked scenes in mind. Just try to perceive the story as a chunk, not in pieces. Maybe THEN you will understand.
  16. Jun 19, 2020
    Awesome game.... Really a masterpiece.... This game is suffering like death stranding did..... Just people hating and the worst thing.
  17. Jun 19, 2020
    Tlou2 cumple con todo, banda sonora, jugabilidad, dificultad, horas de juego, historia, gráficos.

Recomendado para todos los que disfrutaron de la primera entrega
  18. Jun 19, 2020
    After 55 hrs to make this beauty 100% platinum what can i say this game is amazing, you need to understand the story to judge it.....its beautiful....next step..... the graphics, the combat, how the blood spreads....the mechanics of this game are awesome everything 10/10 for me plus game of the year, Congratulations naughty dog and sony
  19. Jun 19, 2020
    Im 10 hours in and this game is nothing short of amazing... it all comes together nicely!
  20. Jun 19, 2020
    The Last of Us Part II is a powerful, uplifting, visually stunning masterpiece.
  21. Jun 19, 2020
    In fact, the game is great.
  22. Jun 19, 2020
    It deserves 96 score. amazing experience of my whole life. cruel but perfect story. only ND can do this
  23. Jun 19, 2020
    Don't know why this game is getting so much hate, played through the first few hours and my god how shocking this game is....unmatched facial expressions, incredible level and audio design and phenomenal graphics make this one of the most beautiful worlds ever created... The story is shocking and real.
  24. Jun 19, 2020
    All it takes is a little push for Ellie to go mad and her quest for revenge story is a brutalistic masterpiece. Do I need to say more? Play the damn game and fully experience a masterfully crafted sequel that will keep you on the edge of your seat and witness the sheer brutality that needs to be played. The first game is all about love, and the sequel is all about hate and you can see whyAll it takes is a little push for Ellie to go mad and her quest for revenge story is a brutalistic masterpiece. Do I need to say more? Play the damn game and fully experience a masterfully crafted sequel that will keep you on the edge of your seat and witness the sheer brutality that needs to be played. The first game is all about love, and the sequel is all about hate and you can see why how rare TLOU2 is compared to the first game and it’s unbelievable. Everything ranging from the newly fleshed acessibility gameplay mechanics all the way to the superb writing by Neil Druckmann and Westworld’s Halley Gross is pure excellence. Naughty Dog, this is easily your guys’ best work since Uncharted 2 and there is a reason why you guys are the top underdogs in the gaming business on delivering the very best experience as possible and I hope you guys get royally compensated for creating this incredible follow-up masterpiece. No wonder why HBO’s The Last of Us is happening with Neil Druckmann and Chernobyl’s Craig Mazin on-board for the live adaptation..
  25. Jun 19, 2020
    Thanks Nill , this is game i wait 7 years , and now i am in da shocked. Love Naughty Dogs
  26. Jun 19, 2020
    Não está sendo como as pessoas esperevam e por isso estão odiando... penah kkkkk
  27. Jun 19, 2020
    The story is something different than the first game. The game is incredible, the characters are just amazing. The gameplay is better than the first game. I see why people are mad and that is understandable. The game is hard to consume it's just depressing ,but that is what makes it really good.
  28. Jun 19, 2020
    So for real, about the game, just 4 hours in and there's no doubt that this is the game of the generation, great story, best animation of any game from any platform, graphic is top notch if not the best to data, Really is a huge leap from TLOU1, best $60 I ever spend. a sincere 10/10
  29. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game has some things some choices that it does that it takes, that it’s not that good or good overall but those things don’t ruin the game or don’t make the story bad...

Yes Joel dying near the beginning could have been at least at the second act of the game and I’m pissed because it was near the beginning but it is what it is.

Also the way Joel died people have to let this go this is TLOU world did you even play the first one all deaths were brutal and real. Yes they could have at least given him a better death but yea...

Playing as Abby is not bad is good seeing the perspective of the villain, seeing both points of views at the same time I didn’t liked it that much but it was because I didn’t want to play with the person that kill Joel still a great idea and it was executed well just something I don’t like.

The ending was good except not killing Abby, even though I like the character growth of Ellie in the end and realizing that she needs to brake the “cycle of revenge” is pretty good also realizing that if she kills Abby is basically the same thing, would have preferred Abby dying and it angers me a little bit but what can you do.

Now one last thing, people forget that Joel has killed hundreds of people yes is survival but he also killed innocent people while being in a hunters group, he killed alot of the fireflies(not saying they were innocents), killed the doctors and basically doomed humanity, we love Joel and we love how he is with Ellie but we can’t forget that he wasn’t a good guy...basically in the end Death/Karma got to him
  30. Jun 19, 2020
    Absolutely superb game. Graphics are off the charts for this generation, the gameplay has improved a great deal and makes it even more fun to play, and the story is bleak, violent and moving, just as a The Last of Us story should be.
    PS: even if you don't like the story, scoring this game under 7 is appalling.
  31. Jun 19, 2020
    Игра сделана очень тщательно с душою . Сюжет цепляет , но я понимаю что всем на него похрен как и на геймплей , самое главное что там есть ЛГБТ повестка , именно из-за неё у игры такие маленькие пользовательсские балы . Но если чё игра стоит свеч , всем советуюИгра сделана очень тщательно с душою . Сюжет цепляет , но я понимаю что всем на него похрен как и на геймплей , самое главное что там есть ЛГБТ повестка , именно из-за неё у игры такие маленькие пользовательсские балы . Но если чё игра стоит свеч , всем советую
  32. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Stunning game, excellent storytelling that builds upon the unforgiving apocalypse. Top notch gameplay for its genre. Another masterpiece by Naughty Dog Expand
  33. Jun 19, 2020
    Damn good game. And some impressive storytelling that doesn’t pull its punches
  34. Jun 21, 2020
    Amazing game. The graphics are breathtaking, the gameplay is great and every character is just lovable. Naughty Dog has done it again.
  35. Jun 19, 2020
    Loved the Game.

The Gameplay was fun, even when it was brutal. The Graphics are fantastic, especially the landscape and environment is engaging. I dont need to talk much about the story. what i liked the most is that ND dared to go to routs which no other Videogame till today took. It trys to tell a dark story on the scales of many Movies and Series. Its a pity that many Gamers
    Loved the Game.

The Gameplay was fun, even when it was brutal.

Its a pity that many Gamers cant play a game where actions have repercussions, where other characters will react to the violence that the player is giving out.
  36. Jul 3, 2020
    Sadly gaming culture isn´t as reflected is it wants to be and can´t handle psychological ambivalence all that well. Storytelling in gaming hasn´t come very far. You find these kinds of narrative structures in arthouse cinema for decades. I think this game was in a way too progressive for it´s audience. Despite it being so easy to criticize game journalists and critics i think people missSadly gaming culture isn´t as reflected is it wants to be and can´t handle psychological ambivalence all that well. Storytelling in gaming hasn´t come very far. You find these kinds of narrative structures in arthouse cinema for decades. I think this game was in a way too progressive for it´s audience. Despite it being so easy to criticize game journalists and critics i think people miss to critique the problematic culture of gaming. Also i really love Joel but he is a fictional character, loss however is a real thing. As someone that has been dealing with loss a lot this game helped me cuz i was able to strongly identify with the feeling to chase relieve and try everything to get a loved one back through certain actions. I think many people out there hating this game don´t actually really understand it and the emotional ambivalence it deals with. In my opinion this game is a progressive masterpiece and the reason it is so controversial comes from the very fact that it’s too progressive for the very culture that consumes it. It will someday be remembered as being way ahead of its time!!! Expand
  37. Jun 19, 2020
    One of the best games ever....masterpiece.
  38. Jun 19, 2020
    We haven't had such a gaming experience here yet! Absolutely brilliant game. Overall, the game looks like one huge work of art. It would be hard to find a mistake in the game. Amazing ..
  39. Jun 19, 2020
    Naughty Dog hit it out of the park. The Last of Us part 2 is a phenomenal game in nearly all aspects including story telling, gameplay and graphics
  40. Jun 19, 2020
    Don't listen to all the negative user reviews - they haven't even played the game.
    TLOU Part 2 is a masterpiece and a milestone in interactive storytelling. A game that will have an enormous impact on the industry. Go play it. Now.
  41. Jun 19, 2020
    This game is amazing, a worthy successor of that masterpiece that is The Last of Us.
  42. Jun 19, 2020
    GOTY! Eu amei a história, os arcos dos personagens, amei odiar a Abby, e acredito que tenha sido um dos melhores jogos que já joguei. Junto do primeiro jogo.
  43. Jun 19, 2020
    I have been waiting for years to play this game. Finally, I got it. It's an amazing game with interesting characters and plot. You must own this game. It's a game of the generation. Thanks, Neil and Naughty Dog for your talent and work. Thanks!
  44. Jun 19, 2020
    People are just haters who take everything for granted, ND did a great job, new gameplay option, compatibility, great story telling, great caracters, made some crazy decision on scenario...
    Just one of the best game, of 2010-2020, just below RDR2 for me.
  45. Jun 19, 2020
    It's Very cool. Excellent gameplay. Excellent graphics. Excellent everything
  46. Jun 19, 2020
    just finished. wow. great game. not perfect but it was a ride. brutal and emotional. most of the people review bombing haven’t even played the game, they just saw the leaks. lol
  47. Jun 19, 2020
    Very great game....it's a unique experience for the ps4
  48. Jun 19, 2020
    The gameplay in this game greatly improved. Its intense and rewarding. Characters are interesting and complex with a great story for them. I wasn't expecting this story but I'm happy with the risks it takes. More video game studios need to take note of what naughty dog does with their story and characters
  49. Jul 8, 2020
    This is one of the best games I have ever played.
    Gameplay sequences are so fluid that it is hard to stop playing. The game has a very good flow with beautiful cutscenes. Gameplay mechanics are satisfying and work together with the story to build this vibrant world.
    This is one of the best games I have ever played.
    The game does make some questionable decisions story-wise and can’t compare to the first The Last of Us. Despite what some people say It is very well written and helps you experience the story from many angles.
    As a game - I rate it higher than the original, but in the same time I love the original more.
    Second one is painful and it is supposed to be painful.
  50. Jun 19, 2020
    Simplesmente uma obra de arte, incrível. Gráficos impecáveis, história intrigante e jogabilidade suave
  51. Jun 19, 2020
    A game worth buying. Not for faint hearted be minded its emotionally roller-coaster.
  52. Jun 19, 2020
    The wait is totally worth it.. No matter what the haters says this sequel is much needed
  53. Jun 19, 2020
    Masterpiece. Story took risks and pulled it off, game play was refreshing and amazing, it was very brutal and gave you the feeling of guilt and pressure of killing like no game before did, all the bad reviews are just blind fortnite kids who haven't even played the game
  54. Jun 19, 2020
    I have waited for this game for 7 years and it is a gem I love it so much the story is incredible
  55. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have completed this game and My God...what a game. The story direction, voice acting, Incredible graphics, gameplay are all top notch. Many will not like the direction but if you have an open mind you will love it.

ND went far and beyond to a story like this.
  56. Jun 19, 2020
    Es un videojuego increíble Tanto la narrativa o la jugabilidad y el apartado técnico es abrumador , los gráficos y las animaciones impresionan mucho y la banda sonora y el diseño de los niveles están a otro nivel , los npc se portan mejor que nunca y la inteligencia artificial apunta muy alto , el sigilo me encanta , para mi es el mejor juego de la generación y el mejor gráficamenteEs un videojuego increíble Tanto la narrativa o la jugabilidad y el apartado técnico es abrumador , los gráficos y las animaciones impresionan mucho y la banda sonora y el diseño de los niveles están a otro nivel , los npc se portan mejor que nunca y la inteligencia artificial apunta muy alto , el sigilo me encanta , para mi es el mejor juego de la generación y el mejor gráficamente felicito a naughty dog por las decisiones que han tomado y por la valentía para hacer ese tipo de juego y por el trabajo que han hecho Bravo !! Expand
  57. Jun 19, 2020
    thank you naughty dog for this amazing game.. i love every minute of it.. ty
  58. Jun 19, 2020
    One of the best games i have every played. I dont leave reviews but i know people will HATE BUT YOUR NOT STOPPING THIS GAME!!!!
  59. Jun 19, 2020
    Playing from start to finish with our emotions, this suite constantly oscillates between waking dreams, where the tenderness of an exchange frozen forever in the distant past will be enough to move us, and brutality of the present time inseparable from a ripe way of the cross by an implacable feeling of revenge. Making the unpredictable a norm, overflowing with creativity through momentsPlaying from start to finish with our emotions, this suite constantly oscillates between waking dreams, where the tenderness of an exchange frozen forever in the distant past will be enough to move us, and brutality of the present time inseparable from a ripe way of the cross by an implacable feeling of revenge. Making the unpredictable a norm, overflowing with creativity through moments imbued with delicacy, this suite surprises and makes us think about the consequences of our actions while mistreating us emotionally. Having refined its gameplay, now much more immersive, this part II stands out as a fabulous action / infiltration title but also and above all as a story, sometimes getting lost in some narrative stretches and other superfluous scenes but never deviating from its guideline dedicated to offering its characters a conclusion, whether happy or not. Like all creations bearing the mark of their authors, The Last of Us Part II will provoke debates, reactions, which, like its protagonists, remains terribly human. Whether we like it or not, there remains a major work here that will haunt us several days after we finish it and which we now say as the new example to follow in its field or more simply as a breathtaking, heartbreaking and magnificent story to that time. Expand
  60. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing game. leaks were fake graphics are hot af i love this game Expand
  61. Jun 19, 2020
    É um ótimo jogo, não ligue para Reviews baixas de quem "jogou", maioria é gado, Maria vai com as outras , tudo com masculinidade frágil
  62. Jun 19, 2020
    Probably one of the best games of all time.
    Just don't listen to those angry xbox and nintendo trolls.
    Metacritic will delete all those multi account troll reviews soon anyways.
  63. Jun 19, 2020
    An absolute masterpiece, from the writing, to the graphics, it's some of the best this medium has to offer, thank you Naughty Dog
  64. Jun 22, 2020
    offers great gameplay and a great story. well done ND you really knocked it out of the park
  65. Jul 8, 2020
    its obvius some xbox fans gave this game red score. which game on metacritic has above 20k reiview? this game has 118k :|
    do something about this fake accounts plzzzzzzzzz
  66. Jun 19, 2020
    Literally the best game I’ve ever played don’t listen to all the trolls or spoilers. You’ll understand 3 hours in give it a try!
  67. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. kötü yorumları ve spoilerlara aldırış etmeyin, çok iyi oyun Joel keşke ölmeseydi. Expand
  68. Jun 19, 2020
    Game of the year, a worthy continuation of the first part!
    Play for everyone!
  69. Jun 19, 2020
    Игра не плохая если у тебя еë нет иди если где то там в самом начале проглядываетя маленькая повестка
  70. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Although many are angered by the death of Joel, I feel as though it made narrative sense. Joel never pretended to be a good man and did horrible things. He then paid for his actions. I loved him as a character and can take solace knowing that he's with Sarah at least. Expand
  71. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing game, the quality of music, environment.
    Perhaps Joel's death is shocking, but it gives weight to the reason for the engine in the story.
  72. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. masterpiece.. this game is much better than last time. Especially, fighiting motion is excellent. It was three hours after I turned it on. Expand
  73. Jun 19, 2020
    Simply the best game of the generation and one of the best games ever made.
  74. Jun 19, 2020
    Es un juegaso no de dejen llevar por los malos comentarios tiene increíbles gráficos el gameplay es buenísimo
  75. Jun 19, 2020
    Graphics, gameplay, story. It’s a masterpiece, plain and simple. The themes in this game build and expand upon its prequel in ways that don’t resort to trope. We’ve all over-analyzed the first game, and this game seems to leave us with questions we didn’t think to ask before.
  76. Jun 19, 2020
    Best game of the year so far, by far, and one of the best of the decade. This game is awesome! Gameplay, narrative, the roller coaster of emotions. It doesn't give you what you want, no, it definitely doesn't., but it's such a unique experience, very harsh and turbulent, but your ride will be well worth it and really enjoyable.
  77. Jun 19, 2020
    A beautiful story of revenge and anger. Technically perfect. Immersive. Prepare your emotions for such an amazing journey.
  78. Jun 19, 2020
    An amazing game, with emotions punching me left and right. Surprises I never expected. God-tier animations, arguably next-gen. Much improved gameplay over the first one. Did not expect Naughty Dog to have a game on par and exceeded the first Last of Us.
  79. Jun 19, 2020
    Amazing game , the best that naughty dog has ever made. Graphics are really good, and the story is clearly one of the best
  80. Jun 19, 2020
    10/10 Masterpiece and defining game of 8th generation. Don't believe haters.
  81. Jun 19, 2020
    Great game, had to play it early because bol sent it 3 days early, I hate the SJW parts, but those are not often and don't feel as pushed as in the leaks, furthermore many people were mad because one thing happens, but I can tell there is a great build up to it. But I agree with what was said by some developers that you need to go open-minded in this game.
  82. Jun 19, 2020
    Great Gameplays and storytelling, isn't better than the first one, but is super good
  83. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 10/10 honestly, I just think that joel's death should be more honorable, however, it's an apocalyptic world so I understand that he dies that way. The game is incredibly beautiful, rich in details, incredible gameplay, magnificent sound, and accessibility that is something to honor. This game takes everything from the first one and makes 10000x better. Expand
  84. Jun 19, 2020
    Мне игра очень зашла, да, не без минусов конечно. Но в целом - это отличный продукт..
  85. Jun 19, 2020
    It’s just good. They have expanded upon the first game very well and they didn’t take the easy way out by giving us some cheesy adventure. I think that most of the hate is coming from the fact that Ellie is gay. To the people that dislike the game for that reason I say grow up.
  86. Jun 19, 2020
    The Best gameplay, the story have a twist very important, for the future of games...
  87. Jun 19, 2020
    Masterpiece!Best game of the generation! Best graphics, soundtrack, gameplay!
  88. Jun 19, 2020
    The game is great btw, I enjoy it so much. Good job Naughty Dog!
  89. Jun 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is amazing. I really don't know why people get so mad, just because Joel dies? Honestly, I already knew in the first part, that one of the two dies. Of course it happened brutally and very quickly in the game, but Joel's story is told. Every story is told at some point. This is called "storytelling". I'm not interested in this feminism stuff. I've been playing games since I was 7 and I play because I like playing games and not because I'm a big fan of the show or anything. I think this game is great, nice graphics, nice sound, the story is perfectly fine too. What happens here with the ratings is no opinion but simply hate and has nothing to do with the game. I hope for all these kids who let out their hate, this game will be game of the year. In my opinion, it deserves this. Nevertheless. Stay healthy Expand
  90. Jun 19, 2020
    Absolute masterpiece. Storytelling. Gameplay. Movement. Camera. Combat. A technical marvel in gaming.
  91. Jun 19, 2020
    Just a amazing tittle. This franchise just changed my life in ways I can't explain.
  92. Jun 19, 2020
    I still play 7 hours and is so much intense and beautiful game.
  93. Jun 19, 2020
    Really fun game all i can say is play the game for yourself don't listen to the bad reviews from posting this the game has been released for 8 hours and 21 minutes yet people are saying they've completed a game that takes 25/30 hours to complete so don't listen to the bad reviews they are just people trying to vring down the game
  94. Jun 19, 2020
    I love this game, great story, I don't think any game developer will try this kind of story its just so different from other games. My Game of the year 2020. I feel bad for the people who doesn't like this game.
  95. Jun 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego es un maravilla en todo sentido, Se que la historia con sus giros argumentales no son lo mejor pero si lo vemos de un punto realista sabremos entender el por qué de esa situación. Expand
  96. Jun 19, 2020
    Still don't know if the game is top tier yet or not since I only played a few hours, but for sure the game isn't as bad as what they say it is
  97. Jun 19, 2020
    Игра безусловно имеет ЛГБТ повестку, но она совершенно не мешает погружаться в сюжет и проникаться прописанными персонажами.
  98. Jun 26, 2020
    Love it or hate it, but TLoU II is game of the generation. It’s not perfect, but nobody does it like Naughty Dog and Rockstar anyway
  99. Jun 19, 2020
    The best game without a doubt.
  100. Jun 19, 2020
    Not better than tlow 1, but zaebisi. 4etko, na urovne. Horosho tak. Mne zashla

Universal acclaim - based on 113 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 6, 2020
    Part II is an unavoidable achievement in so many ways. The few things it doesn’t get right don’t bog it down as many seem to think. Collectively speaking, this game subverts expectations in ways that make it stand out head and shoulders above the rest. For that reason alone, you should feel confident that the money you drop on this game will be money well spent. The PlayStation 4 couldn’t have received a better swan song.
  2. Jul 2, 2020
    The Last of Us Part 2 is the finishing touch that both its history and the console itself deserve. A perfect game in all its aspects, with a story that captures you from the first moment and with unforgettable characters. Essential.
  3. Jul 1, 2020
    I finished The Last Of Us Part II feeling depressed, but not for the reasons the developer might have intended — Naughty Dog is an immensely talented studio with resources that many devs can only dream of, yet their achievements in presentation are held back by a lack of mechanical evolution and uninspired gameplay. The Last Of Us Part II is a journey worth tolerating for the sake of what it gets right, but when it comes down to it, I feel exactly the same way about it as I did about the first one — I wish it was a book.