1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 21 Ratings

1. Mar 2, 2019
    As a big fan of the first game and the lego brand movies (I have seen them all), I was disappointed to play this game. I know it was a budget title going by the price of the game but the game feels phoned in as if the developers used the "open" aspect of the game to pad out the lack of content. Also for 2019 the game looks quite a few years old and doesn't feel polished but really janky.As a big fan of the first game and the lego brand movies (I have seen them all), I was disappointed to play this game. I know it was a budget title going by the price of the game but the game feels phoned in as if the developers used the "open" aspect of the game to pad out the lack of content. Also for 2019 the game looks quite a few years old and doesn't feel polished but really janky.

I thought the story would be fun but they told it in a really lazy way and it wasn't as fun or funny as the movie (also they missed a big chunk of the end of the movie??). Overall I was very, very disappointed.
  2. Mar 2, 2019
    It's an art form, neigh, a GIFT that this garbage studio is able to release the same game 50 times and yet each subsequent entry plays like the highest calibre rubbish.

Might want to spend longer making your games, idiots.
  3. Mar 2, 2019
    Let me save you some money lmao, don't buy this game just buy Lego Worlds because you can just make this game in that one it's what WB Games did lol
  4. Mar 8, 2019
    This is honestly one of the worst games I have ever played. I'm only giving it a 1/10 because Legos are pretty fun to play with sometimes. But yeah don't purchase this GARBAGE
  5. Feb 10, 2020
    This game is terrible. It has a broken loot box mechanic that feels like they were planing on putting microtransactions into this game but they decided against it last minute. So whats left is just a broken loot box system. The story is down right terrible it doesn't even fell the like the movie of the same name. The "worlds" in this game are all so boring and bland there is nothingThis game is terrible. It has a broken loot box mechanic that feels like they were planing on putting microtransactions into this game but they decided against it last minute. So whats left is just a broken loot box system. The story is down right terrible it doesn't even fell the like the movie of the same name. The "worlds" in this game are all so boring and bland there is nothing special about any of them.
    This game bares many similarities to lego worlds (which I do not like) and like lego worlds I feel like it could have used more time in the oven cooking. Because this game feels incredibly rushed.
    Save your money, don't buy this game its not worth it.
  6. May 20, 2020
    Кастрированный LEGO Worlds. Больше нечего сказать.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 23 Critic Reviews

1. May 13, 2019
    Lego Movie 2 The Game is a fun game for the younger audience, but if you are a bit older, you will find it slow and repetitive. When you add the fact that it looks exactly like Lego Worlds, with extra characters, the game is not worth the money, and also the time.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 10, 2019
    A cracking collectathon for master and aspiring builders alike. Simplistic mechanics make for a relaxing, though no less engaging, experience with plenty to see and do. [Issue#161, p.82]
  3. Apr 1, 2019
    All things said and done, this is a good game. It’s not the Lego Movie 2 game I was really wanting but it was fun nonetheless. It does have issues but there is nothing here that players, especially younger ones, are really going to have a problem with. Worth a shot.