7.7

1. Oct 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It would be a 10 if they didn't cut content from 3 because of "times have changed" **** A. That should happen because I paided for the full game & B. This I a remaster not a new game **** shouldn't be cut because I could just buy the original (jap vers that I own). Overall was gonna be a 10 but still good Expand
  2. Sep 25, 2020
    This collection brings us 3 great games from ps3 to ps4, with enhanced graphics, added missions regarding the prequel game (yakuza 0) to add more lore to the games. Including the remake of one of the characters in yakuza 4, for respecting the actors choice in stepping out of the world of fame.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 7, 2020
    All three of the Yakuzas featured in this collection are essentially perfect — each one boasts fantastic stories, great gameplay, and an opportunity to spend time in one of the most vibrant worlds in the history of videogames. Whether a player is someone who’s beaten the PS4 titles and wants to see the rest of the story, is a longtime fan considering a replay, or someone coming to the series fresh, I’d recommend this collection wholeheartedly.
  2. Apr 1, 2020
    As someone who only came to the Yakuza games when Zero was released, getting the chance to play the whole series now is something that really appeals. The narrative in these games may not differ too much from one another, but it is more than made up with the varied and entertaining cast. Kiryu’s Yakuza with a heart personality really stands out and only made me love him even more, especially when he was being an unstoppable fighting machine.
  3. Mar 31, 2020
    The Yakuza series has finally started to receive some of the acclaim and audience it has long been due. It deserves even more, however. These are some of the finest video games ever made, with no hyperbole. The storytelling is absolutely masterful, gripping and enthralling, filled with characters that the audience will fall in love with.