3.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 8, 2019
    Lot of bad reviews of this game. Let's just get the cons out of the way. The worst being the micro-transactions. This game is littered with them. This is an obvious P2W game and if you are all about multiplayer, my suggestion to you would be to avoid the game unless you have a bigger bank account than most and are willing to spend a few hundred more $$$ to either kick everybody else's buttLot of bad reviews of this game. Let's just get the cons out of the way. The worst being the micro-transactions. This game is littered with them. This is an obvious P2W game and if you are all about multiplayer, my suggestion to you would be to avoid the game unless you have a bigger bank account than most and are willing to spend a few hundred more $$$ to either kick everybody else's butt or in most cases, get even with everyone. Also, not confined to just this game, but let's just call this "3 days early" mess what it is. You get to pay a little more money to get the game on time or, you can pay only the $60 and get the game 3 days late. That trend in video games has got to go. Finally, I really don't like the always online thing. If my internet goes down, I should still be able to play the game and being always online means that I am at the mercy of my internet provider to be able to enjoy a $60 game. But if you can get past this micro-transaction, money grabbing heavy game and have enough discipline to not spend any extra money on it, It really is a pretty decent game. I am not a big shooter game person. I don't play Battlefield or COD and I did not play the Wildlands or either Division game. So I don't really have anything to compare this too. What I can say about it, is that after watching my son play this, (which is why I bought the game, for him, not me) I thought looked good and it looked fun to play. So I have been playing at night after everyone goes to bed and it just keeps me coming back for more. It's fun. The gun play is good, the graphics are good and the weapons handle well. I like the story so far and I will finish the game eventually. I think that is the most important thing for a game, something that is fun enough to keep you coming back. I won't play multiplayer so I can't comment on that, and I will not be using any "time savers" or buying any "crafting bundles" or tattoos, so the micro-transactions won't really bother me. This is in no way defending Ubisoft for putting them in there like this, but this game can be enjoyable without spending any extra money. Bottom line is if I was scoring this on gameplay and fun playing the game, this game gets a 9. But having to think about the micro-transactions, P2W scheme and always online aspects, it gets a 2. So I figured 6 was a good compromise. Expand
  2. Oct 15, 2019
    Look... The microtransaction are not the real issue here. I've spend 60+ hours in this game and never have I had to interact with them. It's pretty much similar to what Assassin's Creed Odyssey was offering. A bunch of overpriced garbage that you don't really need.

The real problem is creative direction. This feels like multiple studios have been working without a strong vision of what the game should be and that's how you end up with the overall disappointment that Breakpoint is. Unfocused in its scale & "ambition" and delivered much too early because "live service" aka we can fix this **** later.
  3. Oct 5, 2019
    Breakpoint has many problems. AI is dumb, The world is shallow, a lot of bugs, listening to dialogues and just trying to follow the story is a waste of time. Graphics are okay, grass is nice, but as all the nice things in this game it thrown on one of the most boring environments which is lifeless and lazy.
    This game is another uninspired attempt by Ubisoft to build a game on the same
    This game is another uninspired attempt by Ubisoft to build a game on the same formula as recent AC games Division and Far Cry. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. This time looks like it was lack of resources thrown at this game or maybe lack of inspiration led to this game being boring and unpolished.
  4. Oct 5, 2019
    A game made just for making money. it is absolutely filling to the brim with micro transactions. All the game is envolved with micro trasactions.
  5. Oct 7, 2019
    First all I will point out why this game is getting bad user scores. Micro transactions & Glitches. I have not encountered any glitches at this time and I don't also feel the need to buy any micro transactions. I thought the gunplay and vast world was interesting and diverse. The graphics were also very pleasing on the eye. My only complaint would be the cover system and the loading times.
  6. Oct 1, 2019
    Do you enjoy Wildlands? Does the idea of Online Cooperative Metal Gear solid + MGO pvp sound good? You'll likely be able to get over the stuff this game is, in some cases, deservedly getting beat over. That being said, the structure of the game is the most confusing and offputting aspect of the whole package, from the idea of Gear Score meaning nothing in the context ofDo you enjoy Wildlands? Does the idea of Online Cooperative Metal Gear solid + MGO pvp sound good? You'll likely be able to get over the stuff this game is, in some cases, deservedly getting beat over. That being said, the structure of the game is the most confusing and offputting aspect of the whole package, from the idea of Gear Score meaning nothing in the context of headshot-always-wins.

THAT being said, the high action, high tension moments are awesome. Playing with a squad works to the game's benefit, by design or not, having to improvise when a plan goes wrong and everything erupts into a firefight is where this game shines over it's predecessor, thankfully, now that the AI is being adjusted to react more realistically/harshly to detection and reinforcements, the way it did in Wildlands.

You won't find Metal Gear Solid, but you'll find something VERY like it with the Ghost Recon series, and that continues into Breakpoint, from mechanics, to design to controls and aesthetics and laying on your back aiming at your feet, and active camo while laying prone. The game has a lot of convolution in terms of what it wants to be, with a social hub, a lot of microtransactions (which in all honesty is just a continuation of Wildlands/Division Ubisoft, which is not good, but isn't as egregious as many are making it out to be).

If you want a Wildlands-Gear sandbox with a super-emphasis on customization, a confusing but functionally-true-Ghost-Recon-realism, this game does the basics right. As it is an online only game, another knock, there is a lot they need to work out as far as how they want to continue the 'live service' hub and economy aspects. Otherwise, bugs carried over from wildlands and mentioned faults all said, Breakpoint's highs are explosive and fun and frantic, as well as tense and tactical as much or little of each as you plan it to be. Flawed, but fun.
  7. Oct 4, 2019
    OK i see that the hate is real so lets start with some positives:
    + nice graphic
    + setting and story is ok b-level flick (aka your typical action game or movie) + jon bernthal voice acting + ok main character voice acting + enemies are far more interesting than boring junkie cartel goons in wildlands + badass kill/cqc animations + better world map + stable 30fps on ps4 pro with
    OK i see that the hate is real so lets start with some positives:
    + nice graphic
    + setting and story is ok b-level flick (aka your typical action game or movie)
    + jon bernthal voice acting
    + ok main character voice acting
    + enemies are far more interesting than boring junkie cartel goons in wildlands
    + badass kill/cqc animations
    + better world map
    + stable 30fps on ps4 pro with graphic setting
    + somehow slightly better missions than in wildlands
    + ok gunplay and thank god no bullet eating enemies
    now the problems:
    - TERRIBLE POINTLESS microtransactions everywhere
    - always online bs (especially consider the fact that ubi severs are just bad joke)
    - as a SOLO player i feel like game is keep pushing me into online, coop, MP all the time
    - no AI companions yet (probably to force you into MP and so spend some money on micros)
    - annoying story/immersion breaking hub with other players running around
    - bad voice acting of many characters and also bad face animations
    - glitches, bugs, clipping and graphical issues everywhere
    - driving feels wrong

damn ubisoft... you managed to get out of dirty swamp of downgrade issues just to fall into even worse swamp of shady microtransactions and constant online bs features
  8. Oct 15, 2019
    A big step back from Wildlands, miss the car music radio, the AI helpers, the map is really confusing, no GPS tracking for vehicle , Unlike the cinematics but sometimes they don't make sense.
  9. Aug 29, 2020
    Game is well made but it lacks the spark of hunting down a network from Wildlands. The acting was very well done but the story felt flat and 2 dimensional. The devs have finally added some highly requested features post launch (imersive mode and AI squadmates) which improve the overall product.
  10. Dec 24, 2020
    First off please stop reviewing a game by its microtransactions if they don't play a part in whether or not the game can be played all the way through to the end without then and it can. I don't even look at the microtransaction they are not offering me anything that I can't get in-game. The progress of playing is not hindered or slow. If you want to cheat it is there that will make theFirst off please stop reviewing a game by its microtransactions if they don't play a part in whether or not the game can be played all the way through to the end without then and it can. I don't even look at the microtransaction they are not offering me anything that I can't get in-game. The progress of playing is not hindered or slow. If you want to cheat it is there that will make the game not fun trust me I grew up during the time period of game genie. So overall it has lots of potential if Ubisoft can be innovative enough to expand the gameplay a little so if you want my thoughts on how it plays just think Destiny/Wildlands/ with a little Division influence I think Ubisoft should have waited until next year to fix some minor bugs but I see the game as a potential to be a Destiny like game if Ubisoft would take the time and market it like that for long term development and get rid of the microtransactions that affect the PVP. Expand
  11. Oct 2, 2019
    I like the game, I still dont understand the item lvl be aus is has not really big effect on your damage. It different from wildland in a good way because you dont feel like you are always doing the samething at different places. The drones is a good addition to the challenge but the game AI feelstoo easy even on extreme. The survival effect in the game is a nice but feels mostly uselessI like the game, I still dont understand the item lvl be aus is has not really big effect on your damage. It different from wildland in a good way because you dont feel like you are always doing the samething at different places. The drones is a good addition to the challenge but the game AI feelstoo easy even on extreme. The survival effect in the game is a nice but feels mostly useless throughout the game. I would recommand this game if you can convince a friend to play with you. Expand
  12. Oct 4, 2019
    What's wrong with you guys? This game has been released today. User Metacritic's score isn't useful anymore.
  13. Oct 7, 2019
    Good mix between loot shooter(light) and a tactical shooter, not exactly what ghost recon fans might had in mind, but athmosphere and gameplay are good and entertaining.
  14. Dec 7, 2020
    I'm late to the party in Breakpoint. As such, the sweeping changes made in recent updates are partially lost upon me, but I immediately disabled looter-shooter nonsense like gear score, enabled "darkest night," and tweaked several of the overwhelming number of options available to customize the player experience. The apparently late addition of optional AI teammates in solo play isI'm late to the party in Breakpoint. As such, the sweeping changes made in recent updates are partially lost upon me, but I immediately disabled looter-shooter nonsense like gear score, enabled "darkest night," and tweaked several of the overwhelming number of options available to customize the player experience. The apparently late addition of optional AI teammates in solo play is appreciated, but these generic bots are little more than an extra piece of gear for sync shots and fire support. This sequel to Wildlands feels much more like a sizeable expansion than anything truly new, but in spite of its rampant bugs, hilarious glitches/inconsistencies, and horrendously stupid AI, there is quite a bit of fun to be had--especially in cooperative mode. Most people do not play tactical shooters for their storylines, so the derivative plot(s) in Breakpoint shouldn't be too disappointing. In all fairness, this game's confused mishmash of themes is a huge improvement over the original's cocktail of blind patriotism and cultural appropriation--but don't expect anything memorable or logical.

Gunplay and traversal are a mixed bag, but usually remain solid enough to support most tactics and improvisation with minimal interference.

With gear score off, it is incredibly obvious that this "immersive" mode was tacked-on after release, because the clunky upgrade and crafting mechanics make little sense. Tips and tutorials often refer to elements that are only present in the original mode. Most NPCs and cutscenes also tend to refer to my female Nomad as "he" or "him," so Ubi seems to assume that players will stick closely to the bearded testicle in all of the loading screens. Personally, I simply pretend that my Nomad is gender-fluid and cares even less about these design flubs than myself.

The various islands and provinces of the fictional South Pacific land of Auroa are home to some impressive vistas and biomes. Realistic weather and the time of day are visually dynamic, but have only limited effects on the general flow of the game. The survival elements hyped in the trailers are unfortunately mostly absent outside of dressing wounds and drinking from your canteen to refill a stamina bar. Oh well.

Yes, microtransactions are a thing, but they can be safely ignored as most consist of typical cosmetic options and lazy-gamer shortcuts. Ultimately, Breakpoint can be good fun as a co-op tactical sandbox with a vast multitude of options to live out your spec-ops fantasies--as long as you ignore the persistent technical issues and entirely mediocre design. Definitely worth the $15 that I paid to play it--just keep your expectations low.
  15. Dec 23, 2020
    Well...this game inst a wildlands evolution after all. Somethings like gameplay, envirorment and combat system's better but the story, storytelling and storyline is a piece of **** Breakpoint works well sometimes but othertimes has performances issues and bugs.

The worst part (if compared with wildlands), is the storytelling...after all, its a good game with tons of issues but its cool
  16. Nov 20, 2019
    An upgrade on Wildlands several new mechanics are introduced but in essence its the same experience but longer and bigger. It ads microtransactions but at no point I got forced to use them. The downside for me its the story that doesn't feel as interesting as the previous one and a fictional location instead of a real world place.
  17. Mar 19, 2021
    This game does a lot to improve on the variety of game play form wildlands but also does a lot to complicate it. The RPG elements and looter shooter aspects of the game are not for everyone, but have certainly kept me engaged chasing gear levels and guns. Though the gear levels are more just a number and don't seem to have much effect in the end.
  18. Oct 4, 2019
    I understand and somewhat sympathize with the grievances made by other players here, particularly with the poor execution of the RPG/looter shooter mechanics. They don't really seem to fit the bill here, and it's painfully obvious they're only there to allow for the microtransactions (which I, and hope everyone else, will completely ignore).

However, if you do ignore them, and try to

However, if you do ignore them, and try to play this game as a sort of poor man's Splinter Cell, I actually think there's a lot of fun to be had. Taking down an entire base without alerting anyone is still a good challenge (I recommend bumping up the difficulty a bit though) and the feeling of prowling through the very good looking scenery is pretty immersive.

A lot of the map feels like wasted space though, with random two-man patrols just littered around to keep you entertained I suppose. It's not a great execution of an open world really, and so instead just simply playing through the story and going from waypoint to waypoint is probably how I recommend doing it, because actually trying to soak up what the world has to offer will leave you pretty empty-handed.

Overall though, if you try to force yourself to play stealthily, ignore the botched levelling system, and try to follow along with the story a bit, I think there's a lot of hours of enjoyment to be had here.

It's a shame though, because if the developers had just tightened this game up a bit, and actually tried to make it a more focused experience, rather than a hodge-podge of every type of game imaginable, I think it could have been a truly great game. Instead, it's fairly mediocre.
  19. Dec 14, 2019
    Very promising game, but I have input-lag on my PS4 Pro and it became unplayable for me. Also as I play single, I want AI helpers, but this will be added in future.
  20. Oct 7, 2019
    This game plays much better on the PC. The PS4 is just looking dated. The field of view is extremely narrow, the constant shift from left to right is annoying. Navigating the terrain is annoying as well and climbing ladders is very unresponsive. But all in all It’s a fun, entertaining game (especially on PC). Lots of content, to keep you entertained for weeks if not months. DefinitelyThis game plays much better on the PC. The PS4 is just looking dated. The field of view is extremely narrow, the constant shift from left to right is annoying. Navigating the terrain is annoying as well and climbing ladders is very unresponsive. But all in all It’s a fun, entertaining game (especially on PC). Lots of content, to keep you entertained for weeks if not months. Definitely worth the 60$. Expand
  21. Nov 3, 2019
    I personally feel like I have to readjust my rating out of respect for a whole bunch of the other issues that have cropped up so I have to drop my raiding a solid 3 points 8 is not what I would give this game considering all the issues that have propped up and all the other issues I've experienced post my previous review
  22. Nov 14, 2019
    Aunque bastante inferior a su antecesor, sigue siendo un gran juego, merece la pena jugarlo
  23. Dec 6, 2019
    Solid game, tight controls, good shooting mechanics.
    All you losers may think that you are making a difference by review bombing every game with microtransactions, but all you're actually doing is making Metacritic user score completely useless to determine if a game is good or not. Good job, you've done nothing to the companies, but taken a valuable resource away from fellow gamers.
  24. Jul 21, 2020
    UPDATE 21 JULY 2020:
    Since the fixes, incorporated AI squads and overall bug and glitch fixes I am optimistic this game will move closer to the mark of Wildlands FINALLY. There are still some decisive mechanics geared towards micro-transactions but I am moving my review from a 2 to a 6.
    PREVIOUS REVIEW: Alright here is the deal with Breakpoint... I had great expectations after
    UPDATE 21 JULY 2020:

PREVIOUS REVIEW:
    Alright here is the deal with Breakpoint... I had great expectations after Wildlands. The mechanics, the game play, the story, and the open world simulator were great.

Now on to Breakpoint... So they cast the Punisher actor as the main villain. He does a great but limited job. The story is a bit wonky compared to Wildlands but honestly if you are playing this for an in depth story... this is the wrong game for you.

The controls are clunky, no smooth transitions over obstacles, hiccups in controller actions, and delays/lag constantly when transitioning which cause disadvantages in game play. Wildlands did not have this issue.

Micro-transactions you say? Heck yes this game has it. Every aspect from upgrading weapons, blueprints, cammo patterns, face-paint, tattoos, skins, etc... every single aspect of this game is micro-transactioned like crazy. Did you like the sync shot mechanic from Wildlands? Well guess what, now you have drones that will do that for you, but guess what!?! You've got to buy them. Like playing expansion content? Want to be able to kill the terminators in the expansion mission? Well you have to buy it, then you have to pay for a weapon that is the ONLY weapon that can kill a terminator.

No team members, no team member customization like in Wildlands. It's like they took all the concepts that were applauded in Wildlands and decided they wanted to monetize them.

Ubisoft is going a pay to play, pay to win dynamic and it sucks because this franchise was getting good. Fix it.
  25. Oct 31, 2020
    An average game. At launch, this game was a piece of garbage, but know they fixed it, mechanics are preety much the same as it's predecessor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands. With a new decent-good story, this game is only worth buying if you either have friends or if it's in sale
  26. Oct 9, 2019
    Its simple. Breakpoint is a downgraded Version of Wildlands. Less Features, No Faction Wars, worse quality of Life, empty Open World, Braindead AI and Bugs Bugs Bugs.

I realy dont understand why Ubisoft released this obvious unfinished Game after they released awesome Games like Division 2 and AC:Odysse. I played around 35h now in Coop with 2 Friends. At this Point i cant recomment

I played around 35h now in Coop with 2 Friends. At this Point i cant recomment it for fulll price. I payed 40 Bucks, but at this point, it isnt even worth that.

Wait or just play the far better Version, Wildlands.
  27. Jun 21, 2020
    Stealth only player here, who actually manages to enjoy the game sometimes but this game is such a hot mess that it still pisses me off fairly often. Stealth is an option but the game kind of counters stealthy players.

The story is there just to say the game has a story, I have more clearing out random camps than actually doing missions. The enemies are beyond ridiculous. One of them

The enemies are beyond ridiculous. One of them get alerted, they all get alerted and (although they don't know your exact location) a group will go to your general location. One of them detects you then the ENTIRE base knows your exact location and will come after you, no matter where you run unless you run far from the base.

There's so many problems I could put down but i'll hit the 5000 character limit before i do....
  28. Jun 18, 2020
    The game has great potential I was grateful I can play for free with the buddy program a game has lots of user interface issues and glitches and bugs then work to Polish it up once that's done this game could be in 8
  29. Aug 4, 2020
    Its a step down from wildlands and its basically a copy of the divison 2. Full of microtransactions and glitches, its one of the worse games of the year and probably of this generation.
  30. Dec 15, 2022
    El juego para mi gusto estuvo entretenido, sin embargo los dialogos no estan pulidos, los graficos estan bien para la generacion, espero que la nueva generacion tenga una diferencia y tambien que los tiempos de carga no sean demasaido largos. Con respecto al modo multijugador no soy muy fan de estos en 3ra persona pero ahi lo lleve. Este juego es bueno para disfrutarlo con amigos de tuEl juego para mi gusto estuvo entretenido, sin embargo los dialogos no estan pulidos, los graficos estan bien para la generacion, espero que la nueva generacion tenga una diferencia y tambien que los tiempos de carga no sean demasaido largos. Con respecto al modo multijugador no soy muy fan de estos en 3ra persona pero ahi lo lleve. Este juego es bueno para disfrutarlo con amigos de tu red, en el modo solitario es demasiado facil pasarlo y conseguir los trofeos, ya que lo puedes poner en facil y con todas las ayudas disponibles la inmersion no tiene sentido. Expand
  31. Oct 7, 2019
    Não vale o preço. Parece mais um PUBG de PS4 e com inúmeras transações.
  32. Nov 6, 2021
    UPDATE: Motherland Update - They are improving the game, making in more like Wildlands. Score increase from 4 to 6. If they keep it up we might get a half decent game at some point. Free Native PS5 Upgrade needs to happen next.

Edit: The game has been updated today that let’s the player customise aspects of the gameplay for example the Immersive Mode and an option to completely customise gameplay and HUD features. I have added +1 score point to take my rating up to a 4/10.

Breakpoint is a fun game if you enjoy collecting the weapons (real world weapons with authentic sounds) and customising the weapons with attachments. I am currently playing the game solo on the easiest difficulty because the missions are designed to be completed with a co-op squad of four. I plan on joining other players games and playing on the higher difficulty once I have completed the story missions alone.

I am one of those gamers who enjoyed Wildlands and got the Platinum trophy while still having a good time. If you liked Wildlands and want more of the same than you should like this.

Edit: After finishing all of the Main Story Missions that are available I have noticed that 50% of the story missions are Locked Out as Paid DLC. Bulls***. And those story missions I played were very boring compared to Wildlands.

I have changed my score from 6 to 4.
  33. Oct 4, 2019
    After seeing all the 0's and 10's I decided to try to give this game an in-depth unbiased review and try to touch on most of the important subjects.

My personal tastes won't allow me to go any higher than a 5 for this game, I'm not a fan of looter shooter's, I think too much time is spent playing barbie and going through pages upon pages of loot, I'd rather just pick the equipment I want, and play the game, especially in the case of Ghost Recon, which should be a semi-realistic tactical shooter.

If you like looter shooter's I'd say it's a 6. It's a 6 because there are a ton of bugs and the game is trying to appease too many different types of player's, and does nothing it tries very well. It's just a case of Ubisoft trying to toss out the biggest net possible in order to catch the most fish.

The microtransactions were kind of pay to win before Ubisoft back tracked and removed them when the internet got ahold of it and tore them apart. The microtransactions are optional now, you don't need them, but you also can't get the most popular cosmetics available without buying them with real money. These types of microtransactions that paywall the best looking, most sought after items are a free-to-play game business model, and should not be in a full priced game. You absolutely should be able to unlock everything by playing the game, with Breakpoint, this is not the case. For example, you can get ghillie suit pants for free by looting, but have to buy the guillie suit top.

They designed and implemented the social hub to stick high level player's into your hub to encourage you buy things in the store, it's the only reason they forced it into the game, as it adds nothing else besides a tedious walk into this massive, spread out social hub. If you have a squad of 4, it's going to take at least 30 mins to get in and out by the time everyone is done returning missions, getting new ones, selling, buying, crafting, breaking down gear. It's just like Division in this aspect, it gets tedious and is annoying.

The shooting feels more or less the same as Wildlands, a little more unrealistic and arcadey due to the looter shooter element, you can't shoot through cover the same as you could in Wildlands, with my .50 caliber sniper I couldn't shoot through a metal plate attached to a railing on a walkway to get the guy behind it, which is a perfect scenario to use that weapon in. Also, enemies don't react to getting shot.

A headshot is a one hit kill, but body shots are weaker than in Wildlands, instead of 2-3 body shots it's more like 5-6 shots for a kill. This makes the game feel arcadey, instead of headshots being a riskier finesse move that's mostly unnecessary, it makes them absolutely necessary when trying to take down multiple enemies quickly and quietly. This makes weapons feel weaker than they should, especially with bigger caliber weapons.

I haven't played PvP in Breakpoint, but if it's anything like Wildlands, which from what I've read, it is, it's hide and seek with guns, not for me.

Vehicle's have gotten worse overall, a couple of the 4x4's feel better, but the bike's handle worse than in Wildlands, helicopters too.

Last but not least, robots/drones. These are the purple and yellow health bar enemy equivalent from Division, they are bullet sponges, even the tiny drones that shoot at you alongside the human AI take far too many shots to take down. If you choose to ignore your GS like a lot of the positive reviews say you can, these drones become even more spongey, the same goes for body shots on human AI that are far above your Gear Score level.

The game can be fun, and the bones for a really good Ghost Recon game are there, but it's buried under The Division gameplay, crafting, looting, social hubs, all these things take away from the game.

Me and 3 friends who played Wildlands together for literally years, played an hour and noticed we were only doing mission's and in combat for about 10 mins out of every hour, too much time is spent with all the extras in this game, one of my friends put it this way, "It feels like doing a mission is a reward for all the running around you need to constantly be doing."

That's my honest take for the game.
  34. May 11, 2022
    Ну, что я могу сказать про Breakpoint?
    Игра мне понравилась, немного, больше чем говёная Wildlands. Здесь я хотя бы смог начать сюжет. Стрелять удобно. Передвигаться по миру тоже.
    Ну, что я могу сказать про Breakpoint?
    Я в принципе негативно отношусь к кооп играм. Так как в них невозможно развивать какой либо серьёзный сюжет, а тем более рассчитывать на какую то затягивающую атмосферу. Играть в них можно только по локалке с другом. По инету с кем попало, ну это полный отстой.
    Так, что буду давать оценку как одиночной игре.
    Ну что сказать: иди убей, иди принеси, иди приведи, иди угони это все задания имеющиеся в игре. Прошёл часов 12, честно говоря всё это однообразие начинает надоедать.
    Хорошо хоть убрали этих тупых напарников из Wildlands, которые портили весь стэлс, игра проходится водиночку.
    Теперь про оружие.
    Его здесь много, но оно все, какое то однообразное. Если штурмовая винтовка то 30 рожок, 40 урон, если ударная винтовка то 15 рожок, 65 урон (за цифры не отвечу, не помню точно) и так всю игру. Короче можно взять в первые 10 минут игры пушку, прокачать её и до конца игры ничего лучшего ты не найдёшь. Единственное, по мере прохождения появляются цветные стволы с одним, двумя либо тремя мало интересными бонусами.
    Вообще игра очень похожа на какую-то дешманскую The Division без боссов. Зачем Ubisoft две Division?
    Признаюсь, пока, игру прошёл процентов на 80, наверное, продолжать игру никакого желания нет. Скучно! Никакого движения, ни в сюжете, ни в прокачке, ни в чем не наблюдаю. Может быть, когда нибудь.........но вряд ли.
    Короче Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter у студии получилась самой хорошей игрой серии, и напарники к месту, и сеттинг тоже. Зачем было ломать всю эту концепцию? Не знаю.
  35. Oct 8, 2019
    Rating a game zero or because it has microtransactions or without even playing it needs to stop. I really enjoyed the opening to this game, felt more close and personal, survival felt like it meant something.. then you get to waterfall base and it kind of falls down from there. The A to B travelling is boring, tedious drive across the map to get to the next location. I do like theRating a game zero or because it has microtransactions or without even playing it needs to stop. I really enjoyed the opening to this game, felt more close and personal, survival felt like it meant something.. then you get to waterfall base and it kind of falls down from there. The A to B travelling is boring, tedious drive across the map to get to the next location. I do like the shooting/gameplay but open world and traversing puts me off carrying on.. Microtransactions are upto you, they're not mandatory. Anyway, I rented it to try 1st, will send it back. Expand
  36. LGP
    Oct 10, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked Wildlands very much because of the atmosphere and the story telling, but GRB have nothing of them, but I give it a 6 because it makes fun Expand
  37. Oct 26, 2019
    There are many problems with this game and I absolutely hate how mission selection works but it does have some fun moments.
  38. Oct 26, 2019
    If you like the franchise and Wildland you could enjoy playing a little. However, it seems that this game it not finished yet, the history its so poor. Jon Bernthal is low and doesnt have sense sometimes. I think that its a game to buy in two months and enjoy playing when bugs are fixed and launch the post game content.
  39. Jun 30, 2020
    I really love wild lands and this game broke my heart. the storytelling was awful. most cinematic cutscenes are flashbacks. traversal was really bad and the main missions were at very random locations.
    graphics and animation designs was average just like the sound design.
    instead of improving the skill tree they made it 10 times worse. the long range shooting is still a problem where
    graphics and animation designs was average just like the sound design.
    instead of improving the skill tree they made it 10 times worse.
    the long range shooting is still a problem where after 230m mark the bullets drop is very high. you have to equip a perk to overcome that.
    the level design is very redundant.
    weapon upgrade is very bad. you have to loot the same gun over and over to level up or craft it via blueprints after every mission.
    i would have loved the game more if it was a copy of wildlands with different story.
    my biggest issue is the looting system and enemy levels.
    the final boss fight was very unsatisfying.
    in conclusion, this game to me was nothing but a waste of time
  40. Jun 3, 2021
    Очень странные эмоции от этой игры. По сеттингу игра нравится больше, чем Wildlands, а как сама игра - меньше. Куча лишних механик, слишком много объектов интереса, лишних миссий и т.д. Wildlands с другом прошли в запой за месяц, эту мучаем уже с пол года, наиграли 40 часов и бросили, просто устали гриндить и зачищать все. Даже и на половине локаций не побывали. Так же у игры огромныеОчень странные эмоции от этой игры. По сеттингу игра нравится больше, чем Wildlands, а как сама игра - меньше. Куча лишних механик, слишком много объектов интереса, лишних миссий и т.д. Wildlands с другом прошли в запой за месяц, эту мучаем уже с пол года, наиграли 40 часов и бросили, просто устали гриндить и зачищать все. Даже и на половине локаций не побывали. Так же у игры огромные проблемы с багами, это просто ужас какой-то. Ubisoft - как обычно. Expand
  41. Oct 8, 2020
    After 102 Hours played after they finally reintroduced the AI Teammates and gave as way to turn off Gear Score, I'm done with the game (in a bad way). Breakpoint is Wildlands (better game) with 1/4 the effort and a half-baked Division 2 loot system (play that for a loot game like this), with a half finished story. I had 4 paragraphs typed out before I realized that was too much. SimplyAfter 102 Hours played after they finally reintroduced the AI Teammates and gave as way to turn off Gear Score, I'm done with the game (in a bad way). Breakpoint is Wildlands (better game) with 1/4 the effort and a half-baked Division 2 loot system (play that for a loot game like this), with a half finished story. I had 4 paragraphs typed out before I realized that was too much. Simply put, several interesting mechanics were added to Wildlands with very little effort to story and stripping down of gunsmith customization. Oh, and yes, they did add a TON of micro-transactions for pay-to-win. This game may very well kill Ghost Recon, due to lack of effort and a desire for increased monetization by Ubisoft. Expand
  42. Jun 26, 2022
    It's extremely disappointing to see how far this series has fallen given how fun Wildlands was.
  43. Dec 24, 2022
    Answer: 75 characters is between 10 words and 19 words with spaces included in the character count. If spaces are not included in the character count, then 75 characters is between 12 words and 25 words.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 56 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 29, 2020
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint offers a vast universe, where the survival aspects have been strengthened from GR Widlands. If the game suffers from a perfectible AI and a clear feeling of "déjà-vu", it doesn’t take anything away from its effectiveness. It works well, especially in coop, while the PVP is viciously nervous. An imperfect title, but with great moments, and a huge potential if handled with care by Ubisoft in the coming months.
  2. Dec 2, 2019
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint is coincidentally living up to its name, being a failure and potential gravedigger for the famous franchise. Riddled with Pay-to-Win microtransactions tacked on looter shooter gameplay and pretty under average storytelling, even Jon Berenthal wasn’t enough to arise this gameplay up to some decent playable heights.
    At its best, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a taut and tactical shooter that works brilliantly in co-op and is genuinely enjoyable to play but at its heart this is just another sandbox shooter and one that doesn't meet the technical standards we're used to from Ubisoft.