- Summary: The first standalone adventure in Uncharted franchise history led by Chloe Frazer. In order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artefact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross (from Uncharted 4: A Thief'sThe first standalone adventure in Uncharted franchise history led by Chloe Frazer. In order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artefact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross (from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End). Venturing deep into Indias Western Ghats mountain range, Chloe and Nadine must learn to work together to unearth the artefact and fight their way through fierce opposition to prevent the region from falling into chaos.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Launch Trailer
Games Master UKSep 7, 2017A tight, character-focused jaunt, laid on the foundations of PS4's best adventure. Nathan who? [Oct 2017, p.68]
Aug 17, 2017Simply put, aside from Nathan’s absence and the lack of anything notably new in how we play, there’s very little to disparage here. Naughty Dog remains a master of storytelling and spectacle rivalled by few other studios. I can think of no good reason to ward Uncharted fans away from The Lost Legacy.
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Sep 29, 2017You get the perfect piece of Uncharted content for a good price with this add-on. That’s how you could describe The Lost Legacy. The game proves that you don’t need Nathan to get a great Uncharted game. [Issue#278]
Aug 22, 201715 months out from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End's release, Naughty Dog is still king of the action adventure jungle. This new angle on the Uncharted formula, which stars Chloe in a pristine mountain range of India, is often captivating, even though it follows many of the same set of standards that were unearthed a decade ago by Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
Aug 22, 2017Wow, alo007alo.. you are insane to say that.. Nathan Drake already retired.. you should know better.. SMH.. don't force Nathan to come out ofWow, alo007alo.. you are insane to say that.. Nathan Drake already retired.. you should know better.. SMH.. don't force Nathan to come out of retirement and do more in next game for Uncharted… Expand
Oct 3, 2017Another beautiful game from the Uncharted franchise! This game is a work of art! Awesome graphics, perfect gameplay, spectacular music!Another beautiful game from the Uncharted franchise! This game is a work of art! Awesome graphics, perfect gameplay, spectacular music! Uncharted still has a lot of story to tell! This series will not die so soon and The Lost Legacy is an example of that!… Expand
Aug 26, 2017The game is fantastic and in my opinion is better than Uncharted 4. I was not excited when I read it would be Chloe and Nadine, but ChloeThe game is fantastic and in my opinion is better than Uncharted 4. I was not excited when I read it would be Chloe and Nadine, but Chloe turned into one of my favorite charecters. She is tough and sarcastic, Nadine however is still not very fleshed out. The game focuses a little more on stealth and puzzle solving which is great. As an added bonus there are cute cartoons of the mains that run at the end of credits which is awesome. I hope Chloe returns in future installments with either Sam or Sully. Another great PS4 exclusive for sure.… Expand
Jan 9, 2018Completion: Finished game on normal difficulty. Did not engage in multiplayer.
Pros: - Still the best graphics on the PS4 with vistasCompletion: Finished game on normal difficulty. Did not engage in multiplayer.
- Still the best graphics on the PS4 with vistas that are absolutely stunning. Facial work is also excellent, though not quite as extraordinary as the landscapes.
- Chemistry between the leads works well and has a good arc.
- Voice acting work is great
- Dialogue still the best in the business
- Driving portions are very well done and represent a move forward for the franchise
- Some solid puzzles, especially the one with the shadows
- The final setpiece works very well and is the best version of it in the series
- Some of the most organic-feeling and helpful companion characters in all of gaming. They not only help with combat, but offer great complimentary dialogue and even help with problem solving
- The combat seems worse than I remember in Uncharted 4, with more limited weapon selection, less creative arenas, and level design that often doesn't support stealth as well. Of course, the actual shooting is rather boring.
- Still tons of strange invisible walls and auto-deaths that don't fit the logic of the game. Especially egregious due to how realistic the game tries to be
- The actual plot itself is fairly boring and the main characters lack the charisma of the main trio from the rest of the series (Nate, Sully, & Elena)
- Not enough puzzles. Most of the game is simply climbing around - the proportion seems much larger than in Uncharted 4
- Worst final boss of the series from a gameplay perspective
- No original setpieces
- Treasures are still uninteresting collectables that are only still mitigated by the inclusion of the Queen's Ruby
If you're looking for more Uncharted 4 - here it is. The incredible visuals and audio are still hampered by relatively boring gameplay, although Naughty Dog has implemented a few interesting innovations that do improve the flow of the exploration and firefights.
Nov 15, 2017Really enjoyed this one. Loved Chloe already from her starring role in Uncharted 2 and although I wasn't as keen on Nadine at the start, theReally enjoyed this one. Loved Chloe already from her starring role in Uncharted 2 and although I wasn't as keen on Nadine at the start, the extra exposure she received in this one really changed my opinion on her. I loved seeing her and Chloe go from bickering adversaries to close pals, and Asav was a pretty good villain too. The gameplay, as always, is solid, even if we have seen scenarios such as crumbling bridges and cliffs millions of times before. The only thing they could add to make this game better, in my opinion, is some sort of marker to guide you whilst driving, as it can be incredibly tedious repeatedly opening the map, but much like Titanfall 2, I highly recommend this (it's only £25!).… Expand
Feb 28, 2019Essentially DLC to Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy does nothing whatsoever to refresh the tried-and-tested Uncharted formula, but when it works soEssentially DLC to Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy does nothing whatsoever to refresh the tried-and-tested Uncharted formula, but when it works so well is it even necessary? What the series always delivers is a cinematic, bombastic and beautiful gaming experience and this is more of the same. The main (only) key change is having Chloe and Nadine, two of the series most interesting secondary characters, take centre-stage in lieu of Nathan Drake. This is such a welcome break and the two new protagonists here are tougher, more likable and more complex than Nathan ever was. It was a joy to see their companionship grow through the game and I would definitely not be against them taking up the next few entries too.
Replacing the continent-hopping grandeur of the main series games, this episode focuses on a single semi-open world location, the Indian Western Ghats. This is a stroke of genius given the underlying theme of the games - exploration and treasure hunting. Uncharted 4's Madagascar section gave us a taste of what to expect, but the Ghats are more stunning and alive than anything seen before. Of course, there are more linear tomb/cave/car chase sections interspersed, but the mid-section exploring the environment was a joyful experience, with plenty of collectibles and Easter eggs.
Gameplay is standard Uncharted and mostly works. I always find combat sections in Uncharted really unfairly weighted, and indeed this is no different. Firefights often boil down to repeatedly dying due to some gattling gun wielding foe and trying again and again til you find a way round. Stealth seems a bit broken, and I experienced more than a few niggles in the general maneuvering controls. Ultimately, it is functional, and gameplay is far from the strength of these games. Marveling at the absolutely ridiculous graphics, working out some truly clever puzzles, scraping through meticulous action set pieces by the skin of your teeth, this is what these games are about.
While not groundbreaking in any way and occasionally frustrating control-wise, this is a fantastic way to spend 6-10 hours and is as close to playing an action-thriller movie as you'll ever get. The shift in narrative focus away from Nathan is going to do wonders for the series, as Chloe especially is one of the most charismatic videogame characters I've ever witnessed. However, for Uncharted 5, if it comes to be, there needs to be some new mechanics introduced or an even more extensive open level, as it is definitely under risk of becoming one-note.… Expand
Jun 26, 2019Two strong characters, not because they're women, but because they are truly two great characters, I hope naughty dog makes more of theseTwo strong characters, not because they're women, but because they are truly two great characters, I hope naughty dog makes more of these expereience with more side characters from the Uncharted series, Charlie cutter and/or Sully standalone games would be a dream come true for me :)… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)