tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Sep 19, 2022
    Great story with short narrative, characters you can relate to and a nice touch to battle via monster cards

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 30, 2022
    The third chapter of the series brings a breath of fresh air to a formula that risks to bore, without twisting its essence.
  2. Sep 28, 2022
    Voice of Cards has such a unique concept that it still feels entertaining after three episodes, but this series surely needs to find something fresh for the sake of its own future.
  3. Sep 28, 2022
    Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden is a creatively unique gaming experience from both a storytelling and presentation viewpoint. I don’t think the presentation is necessarily for everyone, but those who it does appeal to will most certainly find something enjoyably insightful about the overall experience. This is a game that is both realistic and hopeful in equal measure, tragic and tender all at once. I cared about the four main characters as they continued their quest, and I enjoyed diving into the story with a fantastic narrator to guide me. Based on the reviews of the first two games in the series — The Isle Dragon Roars and The Forsaken Maiden, respectively — by my fellow RPGFan reviewers, it seems as if each Voice of Cards title gets slightly stronger than the one that precedes it. Given how much I came to appreciate The Beasts of Burden, I’m curious to see what the future holds for this clever series.