- Summary: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. In this epic 4-player co-op game, you fight together with your friends against the forces of Chaos and Skaven in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world.
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Launch Trailer
Dec 28, 2018Warhammer Vermintide 2 doesn't just reinvigorate the template that Left 4 Dead established all those years ago, instead it stabs, sets it aflame and proceeds to kick it through the nearest wall. This is one of the best co-op games available and toweringly fine way to close out 2018.
Jan 9, 2019Vermintide 2 is probably the best co-op multiplayer fantasy action game I have ever played. The systems have depth, the visuals are good, and it feels like the writers and level designers actually care about their product. Now all it needs is some more players to partake in the adventure.
Jun 26, 2019Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a precious title who aims for a specific type of gamers, those who are ready to sacrifice everything in order to just have fun with their friends, and that fun factor is exactly the reason why you wouldn't care about the game's problems that much.
Jan 18, 2019An excellent coop game that mostly excels in coop only because the single player experience forces you to fall back on less than helpful AI. The engine overall is outdated a bit but the progression system, the challenging opponents and the great gameplay provide plenty of entertainment value. Recommended.
Playstation Official Magazine UKFeb 12, 2019With just 13 (visually interesting and welldesigned) levels, the long-term appeal lies in loot grinding; earning chests for better weapons and accessories, while levelling up each character individually. Otherwise, it’ll only last you about five hours. Bot AI and server activity can support this approach, though whether your tolerance for playing the same levels again and again can is another matter. [Issue#159, p.82]
Dec 29, 2018Great game! Too bad they waited this long to release it on ps4, if they had released the game at all platforms at the same time Fatshark wouldGreat game! Too bad they waited this long to release it on ps4, if they had released the game at all platforms at the same time Fatshark would have ruled the world by now! The game really is that good.… Expand
Jan 5, 2019Ever tried to find a decent co-op game on the PS4? Are you tired off looking at that Left 4 dead Xbox 360 Box-Art day in and day out? ThenEver tried to find a decent co-op game on the PS4? Are you tired off looking at that Left 4 dead Xbox 360 Box-Art day in and day out? Then this is the game for you!
Fun with friends? Check!
I mean for 29.99$ You can't go wrong!… Expand
Oct 30, 2019Мне игра очень понравилась, этото как Left 4 Dead, только в моей любимой вселенной, правда не такое большое разнообразие врагов, но в целомМне игра очень понравилась, этото как Left 4 Dead, только в моей любимой вселенной, правда не такое большое разнообразие врагов, но в целом хорошо.… Expand
Jan 6, 2020This game is a lot of fun co-op. Much better than a few triple A games that claim to be a full co-op experience, then fall short. However, IThis game is a lot of fun co-op. Much better than a few triple A games that claim to be a full co-op experience, then fall short. However, I wish they had made an actual 4 player co-op campaign. With a story to absorb us into the wonderful world of the Warhammer universe. This game is just multiple map modes, where you go through the map, killing enemies, then move to the next map. Then go back and redo the same maps to grind out levels, with no story to keep you absorbed. But the gameplay is great.
Due to the lack of story, it can get boring fairly quickly. It's awfully grindy, so that's another bad thing.
One great thing, is the Twitch Stream mode. As I stream on Twitch.com/JesterTRT this is a great function that more games need!
It allows the viewers to interact and change what we fight. This function needs more work, and needs to be edited slightly. More added to it. Such as setting up so streamers gain coins in stream by chatting. After obtaining so many coins, they can have a list of a dozen good, and a dozen bad. And they choose what happens by spending their coin. The more coins they earn, they can send a large boss. Or get a few coins and send a small horde. Or gain coins and send us a health pack.
Overall, it's an awesome function, regardless.… Expand
Dec 15, 2020Absolutely one of the worst games to be released on PS4. This game cost around 20 dollars and was a complete waste of money. I played thisAbsolutely one of the worst games to be released on PS4. This game cost around 20 dollars and was a complete waste of money. I played this with a friend too to maximize our entertainment level but even then it was still extremely boring. We played it in 3 different difficulties and albeit it being quite challenging at times it was still pretty boring. This game just feels super dry to play and awful. I can't even explain it. Just playing it ruins my mood.
Pros and Cons:
- Fun for the first 15 minutes.
- Has cool customizations and economy system.
- A decent amount of character selection.
- Cool weapons armory.
- Very boring, you find yourself doing the same thing over and over with repeated dialogue.
- Swarms of enemies get so repetitive and tedious. Always a bunch of annoying rats that have boring death animations.
- Although the game has a cool variety of weapons, the weapons are so dull. Hitting enemies just drop them. No cutting, no animation, barely blood and it's just repeated slashing. SO BORING.
- Bosses are lame, we fought quite a few bosses and they are the only challenging thing, My problem though is that there should be more bosses. Two or three per map would be great.
- Graphics are bad. On PS4 the graphics are pretty bad. I'm not one to complain about graphics cause I mainly care about gameplay but this is a pointer for the people who do care about graphics.
- Controls feel slow and heavy. Turning left and right is very slow and then becomes fast after holding the joystick for a few seconds. Even with increased sensitivity it still feels sluggish.
I can find a thousand bad things to say about this game but these are the main ones. I just hate this game so much. I wish I could get a refund.… Expand
- (0 views)