7.1

1. Mar 8, 2015
    White Night is a great survival-horror game, with an awesome story and sound design. The gameplay mechanics can be frustrating from time to time, but the depth of the story kept me going.
    I highly recommend this game to fans of very dark stories, and of fans of games where not everything is spelled for you.
  2. Mar 27, 2015
    Fun survival-horror game with a nice art-style and with the occasional scare. It's not very scary like P.T., but it does have an intriguing atmosphere that will keep you playing. Worth the € 15,-.
  3. Aug 12, 2015
    White Night is a macabre survival horror game set in the 1930's. Its a puzzle game with a chilling and yet engrossing story which makes you want to play to the end to find out the fates of certain characters. The story is laid out across the game by a series of photos, diaries, newspaper clippings and ghostly encounters. Osome Studios can hold their heads up high with this game as it wasWhite Night is a macabre survival horror game set in the 1930's. Its a puzzle game with a chilling and yet engrossing story which makes you want to play to the end to find out the fates of certain characters. The story is laid out across the game by a series of photos, diaries, newspaper clippings and ghostly encounters. Osome Studios can hold their heads up high with this game as it was something different and has given horror game developers a new direction Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 18, 2016
    White Night is meant to be a slow-burn investigative horror story, but I grew impatient with how incompetent its mechanics are and how they combine to make the experience as irritating as possible. I'm a fan of old-school horror, but one-hit kill enemies, mazelike, hard-to-parse level design, obtuse camera angles and a punishing save system override any nostalgia I might have. I admire that it's trying to pull off a bit of an homage here, but with every good element canceled out by a misstep, I'll stick with the original stuff.
  2. Jun 1, 2015
    If you ignore the insipid faux-noir dialogue, you’ll find that White Night is a pleasing old-school survival horror gameplay experience with a sharp visual style and an intriguing story.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    May 26, 2015
    Alone in the Dark and Sin City collide to shine a light for imperfect (yet mesmerising) adventuring. [May 2015, p79]