6.3

1. Feb 5, 2020
    По оставшемуся с новогодней распродажи купону у Epic store игра обошлась в 459 рублей. За эти деньги это просто подарок! Кто любил и любит Sniper Elite будут крайне довольны, все всякого сомнения! Отличная игра! В одиночку на самом сложном уровне - просто жесть!По оставшемуся с новогодней распродажи купону у Epic store игра обошлась в 459 рублей. За эти деньги это просто подарок! Кто любил и любит Sniper Elite будут крайне довольны, все всякого сомнения! Отличная игра! В одиночку на самом сложном уровне - просто жесть!
  2. Feb 4, 2020
    Awesome, even better than the last!
    And I loved the last one.
    They've improved everything.
  3. Feb 4, 2020
    Really great game can’t get enough of this game!!! Has really took me by surprise. So fun specially co-op mode
  4. Feb 4, 2020
    It might be not the best gaming experience of your life, but it is extremely fun to play with friends
  5. Feb 4, 2020
    Still have bad graphic still you killing hitler game is terrible don’t pay for this game
  6. Feb 4, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Buen juego de zombies divertido y bien centrado en lo coop con amigos para poder mejorar en el aspecto ambiental Expand
  7. Feb 8, 2020
    Too much troubles with launching, cant play. Many streamers have such problem. Might fix it.
  8. Feb 10, 2020
    The game falls far behind it's predecessors in almost all regards.

Very light on content. Lots of stuff you'd expect for free is microtransactions. Lot's of mobile game shenanigans, but also lots of mobile game art/sound style which really ruins the great mood the other games had. Music is worse. Graphics are more modern, but the art style is wrong and looks bad compared to the
    The game falls far behind it's predecessors in almost all regards.

Music is worse. Graphics are more modern, but the art style is wrong and looks bad compared to the original. CHaracters are silly and out of place.

Gameplay is the same as usual but less fun this time. Entire second mission (out of like 3) is a slow boat ride with boring dialogue and you don't need to shoot at all. You can take your hands of the controls for ten minutes at a time with no consequences. Remarkable.
    Overall feels like a low-effort fan-made version of previous installments. Addition of sleazy monetization and dearth of content leaves bad taste in the mouth. Rebellion took the low-road on this one.
  9. Feb 6, 2020
    6.5/10 than 6/10

For those unfamiliar with the Zombie Army series, it's developed by Rebellion, it is a spin-off of the Sniper Elite franchise. It is an action game in the third person in which we can play Solo or coop. The game is to kill thousands of Zombies. Have you ever imagined that the Nazis, including Adolf Hitler, who were killed in World War II would suddenly be resurrected
    6.5/10 than 6/10

Have you ever imagined that the Nazis, including Adolf Hitler, who were killed in World War II would suddenly be resurrected as Zombies? Unthinkable, right? It is up to four heroes (Boris, Jun, Karl and Shola) to bury this whole crowd again.

It isn't surprising if the game is familiar to anyone coming from Sniper Elite, but in this Zombie Army 4: Dead War we have more action and less Stealth. Bullet kill cameras are present as always. It is always great to stop (and see) two or more zombies with a single bullet from our rifle or watch the zombie skulls explode into a thousand pieces. If the user is tired of this, we can always edit Bullet Kill Cameras.

We have three game modes present in Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Campaign, Horde and the Weekly Event. Let's start with the first one. In the campaign, we first have to do our loadouts, which include primary weapon, secondary weapon, pistol, melee, perk, item mods and our character. Rifles, Assault Rifles, Shotguns and Subamachine Guns are among the few weapons that are present in the game, apart from pistols. And don't forget that weapons can take upgrades (through upgrade kits), Skins, Charms and Reticles. All characters have their strengths and weaknesses.

There isn't much to say about the campaign. Surviving, Tower defense, killing zombies to unlock certain areas are the main focus in Zombie Army 4: Dead War. In horde mode we have to survive the waves of Zombies (up to 12 waves or more). The base version of the game has four maps: Into the Darkness, Villa Della Morte, Dead in the Water and The Bitter End. Whether in Campaign mode or Horde mode, we have the possibility to choose the difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard. On this last level of difficulty: enemies are tougher and take more life, bullets are affected by gravity and wind, and Friendly fire is present. But honestly, I felt almost no difference from Easy to Hard. Don't forget that we can use grenades (Frag, Incendiary, Shock) and mines (normal, incendiary, Shock) during the Campaign, Horde or Weekly Event missions, in order to defeat zombie groups more easily.

In addition, during Campaign missions, in Horde mode or in the Weekly Event, we can use some traps around the area that can be used in our favor: explosive barrels and electrical networks, for example. But be aware that these things are also deadly for us. And don't think that there are just normal Zombies, we have special Zombies like Suicider (loaded with explosives just for us), big Zombies with heavy weapons (which we can also use them during missions) like Heavy MG and Flamethrower and so on forward. And finally, we have the Weekly Event mode. If you like weekly challenges, this is the right way for you. It is a way with certain rules for us to pass the challenge. For example: Dead Ahead map (Campaign), medium difficulty, no secondary weapon.

Regarding the online cooperative mode, in the few games I made, I feel that Rebellion's netcode in this Zombie Army 4: Dead War is strange, even with the best connections. Because when I fire a bullet from my Rifle at the enemy, it looks like it takes almost a second to hit the target. Even at close range. It is something that in my opinion does not fit. For those who want offline co-op, Zombie Army 4: Dead War is not for you because it doesn't have offline co-op.

Unfortunately in visual terms Zombie Army 4: Dead War is nothing special and I think it could have been better worked, even with the quality option (30 FPS). Fortunately, we also have the “Performance” option that guarantees us 60 FPS’s on the PS4 Pro. The soundtrack also goes completely unnoticed. As if that were not enough, Rebellion has to make some adjustments to the subtitles because they are too small. Overall the game itself isn't bad; it's really fun and there's funny things like Bullet kill Cameras and Weekly Events, but little else. The lack of offline co-op and some technical aspects that could be better make Zombie Army 4: Dead War an average game.
  10. Feb 20, 2020
    Dead War is a back to basics action romp, harnessing the best that the genre has to offer.
  11. Feb 4, 2020
    Gran juego para divertirse con amigos la variedad de mapas y secretos que hay es bueno y considerar que matar zombies sigue sintiendose divertido apto para todo tipo de jugador
  12. Feb 6, 2020
    Топовая игруля по фану, подсел еще с триложи. По сравнению с пред. частью рост на лицо, изменения оч заметны. Приятный графон, новые фишки. Советую брать! Пожалел денег и взял обычное издание на хуан Х, надо было брать Super Deluxe, ладно, докуплю сезонник позже* ZOMBIE ARMY one luvТоповая игруля по фану, подсел еще с триложи. По сравнению с пред. частью рост на лицо, изменения оч заметны. Приятный графон, новые фишки. Советую брать! Пожалел денег и взял обычное издание на хуан Х, надо было брать Super Deluxe, ладно, докуплю сезонник позже* ZOMBIE ARMY one luv
  13. Feb 5, 2020
    Good game, very funny, good to play with friends, not full price, I beat the campaign and I liked a lot, especially when you do that with friends
  14. Feb 13, 2020
    I just bought the game today and this the first game Im gonna rate for the PS4 and in an official review site and so far I have a good time playing it even only for 2 hours. For me it's a good game for killing time.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 55 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 25, 2020
    Zombie Army 4: Dead War is a solid addition to the zombie genre. Thoughtful enemy encounters and meaningful progression contribute to an energetic and chaotic pace. It’s also agreeably accessible for players across a range of skill levels whether you play solo or with friends. If you’ve never played a Zombie Army title and love killing Nazis, this is a great place to start.
  2. Feb 24, 2020
    In terms of would I recommend the game, yes I would, if you are the sort of person who likes the added challenge of big brutes breaking up your otherwise sniper fueled game then you will probably love it. If you’ve enjoyed the previous games in the series then this should be an easy choice of buy. If you are like me though and don’t like having to totally shift gears and fight up close battles in a game that revolves around long range combat then maybe give it a miss… unless you regularly have group gaming sessions in which case multiplayer may well make it worth your while.
  3. Feb 22, 2020
    Straight from a Z-series movie, Zombie Army 4: Dead War, despite an inevitable repetition, only 4 maps in Horde mode and a certain lack of variety in weapons, proves to be a good release with high quality graphics. Although we regret that it tries to capitalize on micro-transactions, we appreciate its gory aspect and the feeling of power provided by the heavy weapons that allow you to exterminate zombies by the thousand.