6.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 7, 2021
    La premisa es interesante , pero quizás si no se hubiese basado en simulador sería mejor videojuego . ❤️
  2. Oct 3, 2021
    I love this game
    I love this game
    AWAY the survival series is the first of what I hope many documentary styled adventure games.. first things first, don’t freak out about the word survival orthe fact you see a stamina or foo bar in the bottom left corner.. this is thankfully not another survival game, away the survival series is super casial, here you play as a youn sugar glider, your mom teaches you the ropes, you get separated and this turn into a journey of coming back together and I loved it.. at least the first half.. now where the word survival comes into play is that you are prey, and you are in nature, so youl will have to sneak past predators, you will have to occasionally and I mean ocassionally eat mushrooms to regain health and stamina.. its never annoying.. the focus here is on the story, a story that is documentary styled being narrated.. here you can jump, glide, and attack.. aim at a close enough ledge and automatically jump there, or glide towards more far away ledges.. there ar definitely some challengeing moments here but nothing too hard.. and ocassionally youl lhave an action sequence like a giant spider chasing you or youll be dealing with a snake blocking your way.. I loved the scop of this game.. however away starts to fall apart during its second half of this 4 hour journey.. for starters this is not the most polished games.. and the clunkyness gets worse the game goes on… the polish is semi there for the frist half but by the end, youll be asking yourself.. where did all the effort go.. cause now im just hopping across frustrating tree branch sections, and sneaking through grass… all the cool stuff is gone.. the platforming just gets so awkward and again frustrating, youll be fightin the camera and the broken map trying to get out of moments you get stuck.. but I still had to push through to see the ending out..I had to see where our little sugar glider bud ended up..
    I see so much potential in the series.. I just hope going forward there more effort in makin animal species more accurate as this is again supposed to be animal documentary styled.. and this is not what a bird eating spider looks like.. as just one example where the team goes eh close enough, we don’t have time to model in a new species.. you do though, this is the most important part of emersing me into an experience like this.. and obviously more polish..
    Im fine with the sequel being half this size if we don’t get a second half that falls apart again..
    Overall AWAY the survival series is underrated and worth checking out for story, animal,and platforming lovers..
    I give
    a 7/10
  3. Nov 7, 2021
    Good, but short and very glitchy. Very boring in some parts also. Don't waste your money

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

Though well-intentioned as an interactive educational documentary about the spectacular lives of sugar gliders, AWAY: The Survival Series simply isn't sufficiently sophisticated or well designed enough to pass muster as a videogame that will keep you coming back. As it is, AWAY: The Survival Series is an attractive, if clunky edutainment title that only the youngest and most inexperienced PlayStation gamers will truly enjoy.
  2. Oct 11, 2021
    Just like Ancestors, AWAY: The Survival Series is based on an interesting idea, but the end result is far from being entertaining or even educational. Instead of being a nature documentary it is a rudimentary combination of platformers with a bad combat system and even worse stealth mechanic. Perhaps the greatest drama here is that AWAY: The Survival Series fails both as a game and as an interactive documentary. The numerous bugs still present in the game ruin even the last ounces of potential, turning it into something you better stay away from.
  3. Oct 4, 2021
    The story mode will be wrapped up within five hours but there is an exploration mode if you haven’t quite had your fill of bugs. Here you’ll be able to take control of other creatures and, as the title suggests, explore. There are short video logs dotted around the place if you want to try to find out more about what happened to the world. Although, once you realise that the other creatures are even harder to control than the sugar glider, and have encountered your fair share of crashes, you’ll probably decide that you don’t actually care that much about the reasons for humanity’s demise.