6.7

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 25, 2021
    Whats up with the review bombing on every game lol, i dont understand this people. For everyone who could be interest, ignore the user ratings and go with the ratings of the official critics.. user ratings cant be taken serious
  2. Oct 8, 2021
    One of the best games of all time. People who hate this game have either never played it, played it not on the hardest difficulty and therefore think it’s easy or have just a terrible taste ooor can’t handle the fact that this game is against trumps ****
  3. Oct 13, 2021
    Such a fresh, unique gaming experience. It is a slow burner which requires patience and the story requires an open mind. I can understand that simpletons and kids will not enjoy this because it is too slow for them, not enough action for them, they don’t understand what the game is about. I only recommend it to open-minded people who don’t have ADHD. Masterpiece
  4. Oct 6, 2021
    My first experience with death stranding at launch wasn’t the best. I was very on the fence from the off and ended up quitting after 10hrs. But after holding off I finally sat down and revisited Death Stranding. I was fortunate to be able to experience this game for the second time on ps5 with the directors cut. And I was blown away. From what started as a simple game of deliveringMy first experience with death stranding at launch wasn’t the best. I was very on the fence from the off and ended up quitting after 10hrs. But after holding off I finally sat down and revisited Death Stranding. I was fortunate to be able to experience this game for the second time on ps5 with the directors cut. And I was blown away. From what started as a simple game of delivering packages from point A to B that I assumed I had already made up my mind on that it wasn’t for me slowly unfolded into becoming an addictive, very well written game of love, betrayal and deliveries. I turned a complete 180 on this game and now happily call this game a masterpiece. But calling it a masterpiece doesn’t do it justice. On my second play through I learned that this game Is a completely unique game that stands out from the rest. But I also appreciate this game isn’t for everyone. The way of the game mechanics in this title isn’t like your standard open world rpg that we are accustomed too. It’s a learning curve that starts off slow but when it kicks in becomes an experience like no other. The look and style of this game is better than most Hollywood blockbusters and any ps5 game to date. It’s graphical detail is way ahead of its time. It has an ensemble cast and they all give stellar performances. And although the story is a slow burn when you get to the closing credits you are left in awe at what you have just witnessed. I was once someone who said death stranding wasn’t for me. So if anyone else is feeling the same I ask you to try again sit down and stick at it. I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed. Expand
  5. Sep 26, 2021
    masterpiece, it was good before and it is now, whoever had not played it should not miss this opportunity.
  6. Sep 26, 2021
    @dinasousa. You want metacritic to start censoring reviews now? what happens when you think something is crap, and they decide to censor your negative review, so that only positive ones stay.
    this is momentarily, still a free country... don't be so anxious to become like china.
    This is definitely a weird kinda story, but loke the game. it takes some patience to get used to. great graphics. the fps boost makes this seem like it's totally new game
  7. Sep 27, 2021
    One of the best for me in last few years.Graphics,music,gameplay,story are really good.
  8. Sep 28, 2021
    Excelente game, o que era bom melhorou e adicionou mais ainda, mais ação, dinâmica...jogão...
  9. Sep 28, 2021
    Отличная игра стала ещё лучше, игра обладает прекрасной медетативностью и множеством интересных и самобытных механик.
  10. Oct 2, 2021
    This is the only game I would call it an "artwork".
    Kojima built a world with his unique own way. Creative story, epic music, stunning cutscenes.

Btw, the gameplay is not a walk simulator. As the story goes, you get more and more equipment and vehicles. Also, you need a proper plan and resource control, which make every delivery very different.
  11. Sep 28, 2021
    Tá aí um bom jogo, quando tem a mão da PLAYSTATION envolvido só sai nesse naipe aí, já na concorrência verde do fracasso só tem jogos baixa renda pra enganar os gados do Phil kkkkkkkk, chupaa. Caixistas mongolóides sss.
  12. Sep 28, 2021
    *spoiler free* This game is fantastic but it understandably isn't for everyone. My fiancé for example loved watching me play this game but when he tried to play he found the traversal aspect difficult. The game mimics real-life balancing functions and you have to plan routes to make deliveries and overcome challenging and intimidating monsters made of Lovecraftian nightmares while trying*spoiler free* This game is fantastic but it understandably isn't for everyone. My fiancé for example loved watching me play this game but when he tried to play he found the traversal aspect difficult. The game mimics real-life balancing functions and you have to plan routes to make deliveries and overcome challenging and intimidating monsters made of Lovecraftian nightmares while trying to connect America after a mysterious apocalyptic disaster. The plot gets insane but it is slow-going in it's unveiling. The gratification is in the experience: connecting people both real and simulated, dealing with isolation and solitude, questioning your eyes, questioning yourself. It's an existential game and if you play games purely for action you won't be satisfied here. But if you like strategy games and challenges and looking for clues in the minutiae, and the idea of leaving behind footprints that may help others in their solitude, this is the game for you. It's brilliantly executed and gorgeously rendered. Visually cinematic, and that's not hyperbole. Many write it off as a "delivery game" but this is a misrepresentation because as gamers we are conditioned to be destination-focused. The premise of DS is not in the deliveries nor the destination but in the journey between. It's an atmospheric experience driven by the player with the end goal being the joy you find in helping others who are taking roads less traveled. And the monsters you encounter aren't always the obvious ones. This is my favorites Kojima game by far, 2nd only to MGS2, which elements of the latter can be found now in the directors cut with new stealth-based missions. Don't be afraid to try something new. Expand
  13. Sep 26, 2021
    Шедевр. Настоящий артхаус от мира видеоигр. Глубокая, умная, ни на что не похожая игра с философским подтекстом, необычными игровыми механиками и восхитительным сюжетом. Побольше бы таких игр.
    P.S. Я не мог этого не написать: Кодзима - гений! =)
    P.S. Я не мог этого не написать: Кодзима - гений! =)
  14. Sep 27, 2021
    Amazing game ,xbots are just dumb they are giving it bad reviews so yah.play the game
  15. Sep 28, 2021
    We simply weren’t aware of how prescient the themes in Death Stranding were in 2019. Playing it now in 2021, it feels completely if it’s time. Add a number of quality of life updates, 4K 60fps, and trigger haptics, people need to revisit this game.
  16. Sep 28, 2021
    This was goty and won most awards in 2021 for a reason. Everything is so well woven and fits together so well. The story and gameplay make this game an unforgettable masterpiece unlike anything else.
  17. Sep 28, 2021
    I played through the OG version and LOVED it. I personally would give this game an 8 or 9, but like another reviewer said, I’m going to give this a full 10 because I’m sick of seeing these review bombing trolls. Just doing my part.
  18. Oct 2, 2021
    Not a game for everyone, just for people who really love art and details, patient enough to actually understand what this game is about. If you get it, it's a totally amazing, genuine and different experience.
  19. Jbx
    Sep 29, 2021
    Amazing game, so much wierd fun. Kojima is a rolemodel for other game developers. How will ever be able to play a linear shooter that is obviously made for twelve year olds, ever again.
  20. Sep 27, 2021
    I playing this game on PS5 look amazing. One of the best games I've ever played. Thanks Kojima
  21. Sep 27, 2021
    Un grandísimo juego, del q me saque el platino y ahora con más contenido y muy divertido . Me encanta este juego deberían de jugarlo
  22. Sep 28, 2021
    This game is a masterpiece. If you haven't played it, don't rate it. It makes open world traversal the actual interesting part of the game, which is awesome. It's weird and probably not for everyone, but if you really play and it clicks, it's an amazing journey.
  23. Oct 1, 2021
    It feels like no one checks or maintains this Metacritic site, since a bunch of no-lifers who have not even played the game can simply put 0 and say: "this game was not released on the PC, so I'll put 0". About the game: I played it (unlike others who put 0). I can say that this is a unique experience: a new interesting idea with a plot, new mechanics, great implementation of theIt feels like no one checks or maintains this Metacritic site, since a bunch of no-lifers who have not even played the game can simply put 0 and say: "this game was not released on the PC, so I'll put 0". About the game: I played it (unlike others who put 0). I can say that this is a unique experience: a new interesting idea with a plot, new mechanics, great implementation of the controller into the game, fascinating graphics. Kojima has created a completely new product, and this is very important, because now everyone create second-rate games with the same mechanics and storylines, so appreciate unique games like Death Stranding, there are not so many of them on the market, so go buy it and experience it for yourself! Expand
  24. Sep 27, 2021
    One of the most beautiful games I've ever played. You need to be a little bit patient playing it. When I read people's opinions about the game, I dropped it. But last year I've decided to play it and damn, it was really good! The story was amazing, but yeah I got bored on chapter 5 or 6, but they added new and fun ways to deliver packages in ps5 version. TRY THE GAME YOURSELF.
  25. Sep 30, 2021
    Probably the most unique game I have ever played, Interesting mechanics and extremely deep storyline. Definitely not an in your face shooter or action game if thats what your looking for but graphics are amazing, game-play is strangely tedious, soothing and enjoyable all at the same time. A killer soundtrack to really set the feels too. Have put off buying this game due to bad reviews butProbably the most unique game I have ever played, Interesting mechanics and extremely deep storyline. Definitely not an in your face shooter or action game if thats what your looking for but graphics are amazing, game-play is strangely tedious, soothing and enjoyable all at the same time. A killer soundtrack to really set the feels too. Have put off buying this game due to bad reviews but I'm telling you this was a pleasure to play and i wish i got into it earlier. Expand
  26. Sep 27, 2021
    What an amazing game, it's my goty 2021 honestly.... The care put into this game is awesome
  27. Sep 28, 2021
    Amazing game worth the 10 dollar upgrade please do not listen to the trolls on here max about it not being on there platform this whole console war stuff is getting out of hand y’all need to stop both sides
  28. KHS
    Sep 28, 2021
    Мне игра понравилась на 10 из 10. Это однозначно уникальный гемплей, которого раньше не было ни в одной игре. Крутой сетевой режим. Нестандартный сюжет. Игра расслабляет и увлекает. Это моё первое прохождение, мне игра понравилась. Хочу посоветовать её тем, кто хочет просто немного отдохнуть и расслабиться.Мне игра понравилась на 10 из 10. Это однозначно уникальный гемплей, которого раньше не было ни в одной игре. Крутой сетевой режим. Нестандартный сюжет. Игра расслабляет и увлекает. Это моё первое прохождение, мне игра понравилась. Хочу посоветовать её тем, кто хочет просто немного отдохнуть и расслабиться.
  29. Sep 27, 2021
    De lo mejor que se podia adquirir en PS4. Banda sonora sublime, la historia te engancha a medida que avanzas, muy original en todos los sentidos.
  30. Sep 28, 2021
    Death Stranding really is great. This update improves all the aparts of the game. Graphics, Audio, Control, Missions, and Content.
  31. Sep 28, 2021
    The great game becomes more greater. It looks awesome on PS5, and the dualsense features just amazing! There is not much of a new content, but I didn't expect for something big for 10$. I recommend it to everyone, who wants to replay the game, or who wants to play it for the firs time. Don't listen to haters. This game is not only abot fun, it's about helping each other. It's so nice toThe great game becomes more greater. It looks awesome on PS5, and the dualsense features just amazing! There is not much of a new content, but I didn't expect for something big for 10$. I recommend it to everyone, who wants to replay the game, or who wants to play it for the firs time. Don't listen to haters. This game is not only abot fun, it's about helping each other. It's so nice to see, that your buildings helped so many people. If you're just going from A to B, you won't get pleasure from this game. But if you helping each other, make buildings, you'll get a great pleasure from this game. Expand
  32. Sep 28, 2021
    One of the best-looking games on PS5. Way ahead of its time. Therapeutically relaxing to wind down to and playing it can be a form of soul meditation.
    Great use of the DualSense's haptic feedback and 3D audio. The incredible soundtrack while traversing the terrain.
    Hideo Kojima really tried to show the importance of the journey and the small incremental victories and enjoying the routine experiences over just having a good destination.
  33. Sep 28, 2021
    Deathstranding is an outstanding game. Great story, slow paced game. Great to get lost in the gameplay can play for hours.
  34. Oct 2, 2021
    If you really want a original experience, you have to play this game, i know its a slow pace game, but its gonna be worth it
  35. Sep 27, 2021
    Stop reviewing bombing the game you man baby's it's. Always has been and alway's will be one of. The best game's Kojima made other then metal gear solid..GROW UP XBOX KID'S
  36. Sep 26, 2021
    Masterpiece! Salty fanboys are review bombing this game cuz they can't play it.
    Fact is, Death Stranding is one of most original AAA games for past few years. Director's Cut is even better with all new additions.
  37. Sep 26, 2021
    An absolute classic. It takes some patience and is not like metal gear. But this game is groundbreaking and original with fun gameplay (to me) and a great albeit weird story.
  38. Sep 26, 2021
    El juego es un lujazo, y ahora más que nunca con todo lo que ofrece la versión mejorada.
  39. Sep 26, 2021
    I loved this game, the story is really awesome and there’s a lot of « Cliff Hunger » :D
    The gameplay is pretty easy to understand, but very difficult in mountains or sharped roads.
    The more you connect people to the UCA, the more you unlock vehicles and structures to help you in your quest.
    I recommend everyone to try this game, at least once in their life.
  40. Sep 27, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is easily a 10/10 with the story alone. The gameplay may be very simple at its core with it being a so called walking simulator but it has so much more depth then that. It has a very in depth world with lots of terrain that you have to traverse or avoid to make the simple trek from Point A to Point B not be boring. You have to make sure you balance out your cargo with the adaptive triggers which feels amazing as more cargo is added onto your back, you have to avoid running into BT's or risk losing a lot or all of your cargo, or even severe damage. There are MULEs who will try and take your packages that you can fight. Their are Anti-BT weapons or Anti-Personelle weapons both lethal and non lethal for said Mules or BTs.thrre are a few different vehicles you can use to help transport more cargo or travel longer distances faster. The directors cut adds new things you can build that help reduce the grind and make your life of delivering packages easier. Expand
  41. Sep 26, 2021
    I have nothing to say than this is a really masterpiece, graphics, game play, dialogues, characteres, history all of this you'll get it in this game, it's abstolutely beatiful, you MUST play it!!
  42. Sep 25, 2021
    To all the people giving this a 0/10 for the most childish reasons, your life is sad af. To the ones asking for a PC port of the extended edition, review bombing a game from the studio that you supposedly like isn't gonna help you fking dumbass. And the xbox fanboys review bombing this game must feel like its just another day in the office after review bombing TLOU2, Returnal, MilesTo all the people giving this a 0/10 for the most childish reasons, your life is sad af. To the ones asking for a PC port of the extended edition, review bombing a game from the studio that you supposedly like isn't gonna help you fking dumbass. And the xbox fanboys review bombing this game must feel like its just another day in the office after review bombing TLOU2, Returnal, Miles Morales, Ratchet & Clank and Ghost of Tsushima DC... your behaviour is simply pathetic and the fact that you came here to bomb the score of a game just because it isn't on you platform says a lot about how little you care about gaming and how much you care about a brand that you treat as a football team instead of an entertainment provider. And the same thing goes for the PlayStation fanboys that do the same thing when Nintendo or Xbox release games. WTF is this industry turning into... Expand
  43. Sep 26, 2021
    It is unfair for this game to be rated that low. I really enjoyed it so much. it is the kind of game that you lose sence of time when you play it. It is completely brilliant and took me to another realty. The graphics was outstanding. The story was of the charts and the theme of the environment was beautifully fancy and glorious ! I don't understand the low rating though ! I bet it isIt is unfair for this game to be rated that low. I really enjoyed it so much. it is the kind of game that you lose sence of time when you play it. It is completely brilliant and took me to another realty. The graphics was outstanding. The story was of the charts and the theme of the environment was beautifully fancy and glorious ! I don't understand the low rating though ! I bet it is coming from COD and MGS fans where they want fast action game ! Come On !! Don't kill the creativity in this industry !! Long Live The CREATOR !! Expand
  44. Sep 27, 2021
    не хотел покупать первую версию. Прошел год . Было не в что играть. И вот купил эту - режиссёрская версия . Пока взял 120+ уровень и прям доволен игрой. Кодзима гений? Скорее да , чем нет. Потому что смог сделать доставку грузов увлекательной , да еще и без онлайн ! Онлайн составляющая игры есть , но она как в Doom работает. Практически не влияя на вас и ваших друзей . Просто приятноене хотел покупать первую версию. Прошел год . Было не в что играть. И вот купил эту - режиссёрская версия . Пока взял 120+ уровень и прям доволен игрой. Кодзима гений? Скорее да , чем нет. Потому что смог сделать доставку грузов увлекательной , да еще и без онлайн ! Онлайн составляющая игры есть , но она как в Doom работает. Практически не влияя на вас и ваших друзей . Просто приятное дополнение к игре. Очень крутое звуковое оформление . Я люблю игры с потрясающей атмосферой под музыку . Как например Division2 . Тут прямо то что надо! Советую ценителям . Лучшая игра десятилетия ? Однозначно да! Советую обратить внимание более внимательно на игру . Expand
  45. Sep 27, 2021
    Game are masterpiece. Everyone,who given 0, with a small brain complex or mabe just a kids. Even my 11 old son love the game and nearly finished it. Game definitely 10/10 Ещё для русских дегенератов.,- игра шедевр, прежде чем оставлять негативные отзывы сходите долбанитесь головой о стену, может поможет.Game are masterpiece. Everyone,who given 0, with a small brain complex or mabe just a kids. Even my 11 old son love the game and nearly finished it. Game definitely 10/10 Ещё для русских дегенератов.,- игра шедевр, прежде чем оставлять негативные отзывы сходите долбанитесь головой о стену, может поможет.
  46. Sep 28, 2021
    I honestly think the game deserves an 8, but I'm giving it a 10 just to upset all the trolls!
  47. Sep 27, 2021
    A more significant masterpiece in 2021 than in 2019. A thoughtful look at humanity and evolution. Fully recommended for players seeking philosophy, sociology, psychology, and existentialism for study.
  48. Sep 27, 2021
    Masterpiece on every level. You don’t wanna miss it. It has innovative gameplay, great world design, amazing story and soundtracks.
  49. Sep 27, 2021
    Simply one of the best games I've ever played, not just in history but also in gameplay and mechanics. Besides being a completely innovative style.
  50. Sep 27, 2021
    Masterpiece in both storytelling and graphics! Best looking open world game ever and one of the greatest stories created!
  51. Sep 27, 2021
    It's a great game. I love it so much. Not for everyone. Very meta and hypnotic to play
  52. Sep 27, 2021
    I liked the original and also this Version. Graphic and gameplay hot a Upgrade and i would recommend it
  53. Sep 27, 2021
    This game Is great Legendary story and Different from other games،But it is possible that not everyone enjoyed this game but I loved
  54. Sep 27, 2021
    Death Stranding: Director's Cut is a damn fine upgrade. While I think Death Stranding is among Hideo & his teams finest work, I get it is divisive. The new delivery missions are welcomed, as well are the stealth mechanics. The new delivery options are fun and add more diversity.

The graphical upgrade is very nice, as DS was always a looker.

The soundtrack and effects are excellent as well.
  55. Sep 26, 2021
    Jeu magnifique, une expérience unique, a faire sur ps5 car sublimé. Paysage inoubliable, musiques somptueuses.
  56. Sep 27, 2021
    One of the best games on PS4 now upgraded for PS5! You get the base game, all the PC release content, new DualSense features, 60fps, new tools and weapons, new modes and new story content for just $10.00 if you already have the game (very well priced DLC) or $49.99 if it's your first time purchasing! honestly such a great deal Recommended for new players and people who finished the storyOne of the best games on PS4 now upgraded for PS5! You get the base game, all the PC release content, new DualSense features, 60fps, new tools and weapons, new modes and new story content for just $10.00 if you already have the game (very well priced DLC) or $49.99 if it's your first time purchasing! honestly such a great deal Recommended for new players and people who finished the story and want to experience it again! Expand
  57. Sep 27, 2021
    This game is a Masterpiece and with the added features with the Dualsense and 3D Audio it's even more Amazing. Easy 10/10
  58. Sep 27, 2021
    It's definitely an acquire taste but as a fan of verisimilitude I love it. The story and dialogue is unchained Kojima which can either be a pro or a con depending on your outlook.
  59. Oct 5, 2021
    Death Stranding launched on PS4 in late 2019 and polarized people due to some curious design decisions from Hideo Kojima. It's rather ironic for a game about uniting the world. After releasing on PC the game has gained some more recognition and respect among the gaming community. Now that the Director's Cut has arrived on PS5, console gamers can experience the game again with technicalDeath Stranding launched on PS4 in late 2019 and polarized people due to some curious design decisions from Hideo Kojima. It's rather ironic for a game about uniting the world. After releasing on PC the game has gained some more recognition and respect among the gaming community. Now that the Director's Cut has arrived on PS5, console gamers can experience the game again with technical upgrades and a few more gameplay additions.

Death Stranding is a different kind of experience, modeled after games such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild rather than GTA or Assassin's Creed. It's more about traversing the environment than meeting a quest-giver every 5 meters or so and go all guns blazing. It also focuses on establishing connections with NPCs and human players alike. You receive emails from NPCs which trigger an emotion of worry, and you get social media-style "likes" from other real players roaming the game's world and using the structures you left behind. It's an asymmetrical online system inspired by the Souls/Bloodborne games.

The game's story is a mix of sci-fi, philisophy and human tragedy. The story itself is fine, full of typical Hideo Kojima twists and turns, but many people will be left scratching their heads. The game's overall atmosphere (a blend of tranquility, solitude and horror) is unique. The actors' performances are the best you can find in gaming, although it's clear they didn't have as much time to shoot their scenes as it's possible on movies. Hideo Kojima has created some fantastic characters with interesting backstories, but a few of them end up a disappointment (particularly Higgs, voiced by Troy Baker, and Fragile, voiced by Lea Seydoux). The world building though is almost flawless.

The main gameplay loop is about delivering cargo from point A to point B. But the trick is in traversing the environment. As you walk around, you have to balance the weight of the cargo you are carrying, and also use the tools at your disposal to cross a chasm, descend a big vertical drop, etc. Basically the environment is a puzzle you have to solve in order to proceed to the next mission - or rather, delivery.

Apart from environmental hazards there are threats coming from humans who want to rob you of your cargo, and from ghosts called BTs that can grab you and force you to fight otherworldly creatures in a shifting landscape. Unfortunately the boss fights of Death Stranding are few and far in between, and of low quality, just like Kojima's MGSV The Phantom Pain. They could have been something special, especially the Mads Mikkelsen sections, but the way they have been implemented is mediocre at best. Bosses are slow to respond, easy to avoid, just spam them with bullets and you are done with them (or you can just leave most of the boss fight areas and the fight stops). Only 2 encounters towards the end are what you'd call a true boss fight, but don't expect anything that matches Hideo Kojima's brilliant accomplishments in past MGS games.

The Director's Cut additions include some new equipment, a racing mode, a firing range (basically the VR Missions from old MGS games), new customization options, a few new OST tracks, and a few more story missions.

On the technical side, Death Stranding is a luxurious production. Graphics were some of the best found on PS4 and are still striking on the PS5. Now you got to choose from 4 graphical options, all of them targeting 60 fps (some of them better than others). There is a standard 16:9 mode and an ultrawide 21:9 mode with black bars and wider FOV, and each mode has Performance and Quality options. I think it's best to stick with the standard 16:9 Performance mode, don't engage the ultrawide mode unless you got a really big TV or monitor to compensate for the loss of screen area. This game has one of the most memorable OSTs in recent memory, and the 3D Audio tech enhances the acoustic experience. The Dualsense controller is also used wisely, with the adaptive triggers and the haptics increasing the immersion factor. You can import your PS4 save and continue on PS5 from where you left off, but it's a convoluted process.

Death Stranding is a unique experience. It's surreal that this game launched merely months before the Covid pandemic hit the world, lockdowns were put in place isolating people from one another, and dependence on delivery men grew more than ever. Playing the game in a post-Covid world feels completely different than before, because we can relate to the in-game world thanks to our own experience coping with the pandemic. Give this game a try if you are tired of modern AAA games recycling same old same concepts and ripping you off with loot boxes and microtransactions. If you just want to endlessly and mindlessly shoot and punch enemies, Death Stranding isn't for you.
  60. Sep 28, 2021
    Unique experience! If you a fan of Kojima games, you must buy death stranding
  61. Oct 3, 2021
    Amazing as the original, just wayy better. 4K60 is so crisp and it’s what this game deserved.
  62. Oct 1, 2021
    Loved it before and love it again. A one of a kind experience. Not for summer action movie bros.
  63. Sep 27, 2021
    One of the best games I've ever played! Kojima, the Playstation user base thanks you, while the xbox username review-bombs this amazing game!
  64. Oct 4, 2021
    Sehr schöne Atmosphäre und Darsteller. Die Grafik sieht auch sehr schön aus.
  65. Sep 28, 2021
    Loved the game even if people say its a courier game. The director cut helped the game make it more confortable and easy to finish.
  66. Sep 28, 2021
    I had bought the ps4 version just recently and got the upgrade for very cheap. Super glad that Kojima thought of the gamers!!. The Haptic Feedback blew me away, it's so damn accurate and feels super good. The visuals are great. Had frame drop on couple of occasions for a second or two, other than that it's phenomenal.
  67. Sep 29, 2021
    I love this game so much. And I'm happy to play this version, no bugs, 4K and stable fps, thank you so much Kojima Productions! A year ago I bought Sam Bridges replica cap and I put it on even when I play Death Stranding!
  68. Oct 4, 2021
    Игра буквально сделанный богом ,спустившийся на землю что бы радовать игроков ,а вот плохие оценки поставили предвзято даже не поиграв в игру
  69. Sep 25, 2021
    the Directors cut is everything Death Stranding fans love about this game but so much better. The FPS boost alone makes this game feel almost completely brand new. Having a lot of fun with the new equipment as well. 10/10
  70. Sep 26, 2021
    I wish there was more content added but still the features was awesome, it’s 100 percent recommend if you’re looking to buy it
  71. Sep 25, 2021
    I have nothing tô say to the people hating the game like this. The game IS amazing and all of the hate is just for the reason of the game is not releasing on Xbox And PC
  72. Sep 26, 2021
    One of the best for me in last few years. Platinum trophy on ps4 pro and now second time on ps5 with pleasure!
  73. Sep 26, 2021
    Just goty 2021 for me. I'm sad that people rate the game so low. Some people say that the game has become easier with new devices - just don't use them if you don't want to.
  74. Sep 26, 2021
    Amazing Story
    Realistic Graphics
    Awesome Characters
    Unique gameplay
    Great music
  75. Sep 26, 2021
    Death Stranding Director's Cut is just an amazing game! Goty just got even better, with alot of nice added content, story mission and runs at native 4K/60fps!
  76. Sep 25, 2021
    wow . it is so good to see 4k .60 fps on quality mode with wide screen mode . and new missions are nice . but i saw some places that has been changed and thats cool . new machines are helpful . and it uses ps5 controller so its making experience Better than before . it costs 10$ and i think this is sooooooooooooooooooo good and cheap .
  77. Sep 26, 2021
    It's a better version than 2019 I like it But 50$ is too much for an update
  78. Sep 25, 2021
    Um dos melhores jogos que eu joguei, Kojima realmente além de ser um ótimo desenvolvedor também é excelente diretor. O jogo é muito mais do que simplesmente andar e fazer entregas, cenários lindos ,mecânicas ótimas, e progressão da história e das missões impecáveis. Seria nota 10 se tivesse um pouco mais de ação. Vale muito a pena.
  79. Sep 27, 2021
    O choro dos caixistas tá bravo nesse rewiew Bomb, vão trabalhar seus mendigos
  80. Sep 28, 2021
    Death Stranding is the best game from Kojima ever , Yes better than Metal Gear Solid
  81. Sep 27, 2021
    The load times made playing the PS4 version undoable for me the optimization from that alone is enough for me to fork over the 10 dollars. With what else has been changed I would of gladly paid 30. I'll take the things like this over ea and Activision BS any and everyday. Death Stranding is fantastic and the review bombing is gross. Well done kojima. Can't wait for your next work of art.
  82. Sep 27, 2021
    Всё та же гениальная игра, но теперь с дополнительными материалами, некст ген графикой и адаптивными триггерами. Гениальность автора просто поражает!
  83. Sep 27, 2021
    What a masterpiece! Nobody should call this game a walking simulator. Thoes who says that have not even played the game.

Loved the gameplay and now I loving it even more with new additional action shooting sequences.
  84. Sep 27, 2021
    The DualSense adds so much to this game, I am glad I waited for the definitive edition on the PS5. Really shows how creative Kojima-san is and even added easier options to remove some frustrations from the previous version. It's good to have more options during a delivery.
  85. Sep 27, 2021
    Masterpiece love this game! Graphics 10
    Story 10
    Music 10 Gameplay 10
    Dont lisen to people calling this game a walking simulator they have not played the game
  86. Sep 27, 2021
    I had a great time for the first around 30 hours - later the hype went down a bit... Still a masterpiece in stroytelling and a zen-like gaming experience.
  87. Sep 27, 2021
    WOW! Jim Ryan's cut of Death Stranding sure is incredible. It is visually amazing and one of the best games I have ever laid eyes on. There truly is no other game like this out there! While I do admit it has a slow start, the mechanics of the game quickly expand to make the overall gameplay loop extremely fun, compelling, and unique. Top that off with an absolutely enthralling andWOW! Jim Ryan's cut of Death Stranding sure is incredible. It is visually amazing and one of the best games I have ever laid eyes on. There truly is no other game like this out there! While I do admit it has a slow start, the mechanics of the game quickly expand to make the overall gameplay loop extremely fun, compelling, and unique. Top that off with an absolutely enthralling and mysterious story, and a genius asynchronous multiplayer system make this an incredible addition to Playstation's phenomenal first party lineup of games for PS5. Expand
  88. Sep 27, 2021
    It’s the best open world looking PS5 game! The new items, difficulty, modes, etc. made me replay the whole game ❤️
  89. Sep 27, 2021
    Totally unique an experience as much as a game. Jaw dropping at times! Graphics are first class and sound track tops complements it perfectly. Wait for when "bones" kicks in during an early mission!
  90. Sep 28, 2021
    This game is definitely worth the $10 upgrade. it’s slow to pick up at first but once you put few hours in the story gets really good.
  91. Sep 25, 2021
    Goty just got even better, with alot of nice added content, and story mission
  92. Sep 25, 2021
    Amazing game, Goty just got even better, with alot of nice added content, and story mission
  93. Sep 26, 2021
    There's just nothing like death stranding. I love the gameplay, the shared world elements and the characters. The scenery is just a joy to explore as well. One of the most interesting games in years. I couldn't recommend it enough.
  94. Sep 26, 2021
    The masterpiece from Kojima and Sony has become even better. I hope this reissue will help more people get acquainted with this beautiful adult game.
  95. Sep 26, 2021
    Becose why not loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  96. Sep 26, 2021
    Whats up with the review bombing on every game and Metacritic does nothing about. Game is improved in every area. Must buy for all Playstation fans.
  97. Sep 26, 2021
    Игра крутая и очень классная, она не создавалась для всех нытиков которым не нравиться симулятор ходьбы, а нравится футбол который выходит каждый год и смысла в нем нет, кроме бесконечного доната. Всем рекомендую игру.
  98. Sep 26, 2021
    Good game enjoy it so great and intresting might someone's dont enjoy it beacuse of different game play but worth playing
  99. Sep 26, 2021
    From Russia with love, I love your games, a great reason to replay this wonderful game.
  100. Sep 26, 2021
    Incredible Graphics and the dualsense is unreal with this game. Very unique game. I love if

Generally favorable reviews - based on 63 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 29, 2021
    Death Stranding: Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game, packaging everything in and adding a whole lot more. Kojima’s unique and captivating journey across America feels like it achieves what it couldn’t on PS4, due to excellent DualSense enhancement and some meaningful updates.
  2. Oct 19, 2021
    If you have never played Death Stranding and are on the fence about picking it up, this is the version to go for. Everything about it has been improved upon, and navigation has been perfected, so if you don’t want to walk 20 minutes to every destination, the Director’s Cut has supplied you with all the right tools to make it faster and more efficient.
  3. PLAY
    Oct 17, 2021
    You’ve also got new tools for making deliveries, such as a cargo cannon, a robot helper, and even an on-foot only, very steep bridge. Nothing here really ousts the base game’s structures, which is for the best as it means the shared network of nearby players continues to stand strong. Some of it may make the game a little easier, but none of it’s really necessary. That holds true for many PS5 upgrades. Death Stranding is better here than it was on the last-gen console, and it might be worth a revisit to see how the land has changed, but it’s not a must-see replay. [Issue#7, p.74]