7.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Aug 21, 2021
    I wish it was a Remastered version. So at least there was a better graphic for it. maybe even better Artificial intelligence and less bugs. But this "Director's cut" doesn't worth to re buy. The Iki Island is Okay . But just if you're upgrading the game. Not for full price.
  2. Aug 21, 2021
    Really guys, nothing new to this game? You selll as GOT as a new game for 70 USD and bring things like lypsync who nobody cares about with almost none graphical improvements? Give me a break
  3. Aug 22, 2021
    Don't see any expressive improviment that justified the expensive cost. Own the game por ps4 and to play it on ps5 have to pratically buy it again.
  4. Aug 22, 2021
    Boring, empty game. Graphics look outdated even for 2020. Not recommending this at full price.
  5. Aug 21, 2021
    the same game somehow getting better metascore by critics ??? nothing is improved ( except for lip sync) every other issues are still there. then how they giving it higher score?? Don't buy it. it's the same game as before
  6. Aug 22, 2021
    Just horrible how the new ps5 version turns out to be a downgrade from ps4.
  7. Aug 21, 2021
    More of the same, more of the same , more of the same, really... why no focus on gameplay and a bigger territory? I paid 70 USD for an already old game and iki island brings nothing to the table.
  8. Aug 22, 2021
    I didn't expect it to be like that The story mode
    It was not long and I did not notice any changes in the graphics, however the upgrade is paid I think it was a disappointment for those who bought this add-on
  9. Aug 22, 2021
    Skip this. Pretty bad game that has awful camera angle. They should put character into center of screen. Also, it's super over priced.
  10. Aug 22, 2021
    Let's be real here, only reason this game got any attention was because last of us 2 was so bad and people wanted to pretend that this game is super good. Actually they are both generic games. Yes it is better than last of us 2, but in general this game is absolutely nothing special. Not recommending, specially without no free upgrade.
  11. Aug 22, 2021
    So I bought this game for ps4 for 70$ 11 months ago and now to upgrade it to ps5 version I had to pay 30$. This is Sony’s version of Smart Delivery, smart for company, not much for its fans. But hey, This Is For Payers, and now I ended with 100$ game.

For additional 30$ I got DLC that is rather short and graphic upgrade is not that visible. Well, this was such unpleasant experience for me that I don’t recommend. There are plenty other games that give upgrades for free and console manufacturers that dont try to squeeze last dime from their fans. My mistake for wasting money on this but try not to repeat it.
  12. Aug 22, 2021
    Weak dlc and super over priced. It looks exactly the same as PS4 version and this game was never anything special anyway.
  13. Aug 22, 2021
    Overall pretty overrated and bad game, i'm very disappointed that i wasted money on it. Don't make my mistake.
  14. Aug 22, 2021
    I didn't like this game at all. PS4 and PS5 have so much better video games. Not recommending.
  15. Aug 22, 2021
    Literally nobody plays this game anymore, this game died out before 2020 ended. Main reason it was hyped up was because last of us part II had to fail in sales compared to this one. Nobody actually cared about this game. I personally don't like it all, generic rpg.
  16. Aug 22, 2021
    It is madness that the PS5 upgrade is locked behind a double paywall. First, you have to buy the DLC, and then you have to buy the upgrade. That’s beside the fact that the upgrade almost does not improve anything in the game. Sony is losing customers and causing bad PR by trying to squeeze all the cash out of people who like Sony games.
  17. Aug 22, 2021
    Same Game, less graphics detail, poor content = 80€. This is the greatness of Playstation.
  18. Aug 22, 2021
    Game full of generic quests that are weaker version of Assassin's Creed quests. Hard pass.
  19. Aug 22, 2021
    excellent $10 from the air
    very bad impact on the game industry by increasing the price tag just because you have a new console
  20. Aug 22, 2021
    Falta de carater cobrar 59 reais por uma sincronia labial e remover a antiga da loja. Ta de foder em sony
  21. Aug 22, 2021
    Я могу понять почему DLC стоит денег. Я могу понять почему обновление для PS5 стоит денег. Но я искренне не понимаю почему я, покупая игру на старте за 4500 рублей, должен сейчас за обновление для PS5 доплачивать 2150 рублей, когда те кто не покупали игру вообще, могут купить всё сразу за 5500 рублей. Выходит что за то что я подержал игру на старте должен платить сейчас просто так на 1150Я могу понять почему DLC стоит денег. Я могу понять почему обновление для PS5 стоит денег. Но я искренне не понимаю почему я, покупая игру на старте за 4500 рублей, должен сейчас за обновление для PS5 доплачивать 2150 рублей, когда те кто не покупали игру вообще, могут купить всё сразу за 5500 рублей. Выходит что за то что я подержал игру на старте должен платить сейчас просто так на 1150 рублей дороже! Я не буду поддерживать такое отношения к игрокам! Expand
  22. Aug 22, 2021
    Predictable and boring story, annoying quests and overall empty feel of the world make this one of weakest games i have played in very long time.
  23. Aug 22, 2021
    Here's bunch of fake 10/10 reviews who are trying to pretend that this game is good. But thankfully most people already know what fail and rip off this game really is. What a terrible shame. If i could i would give this game -1 stars. Just plain awful. I hate this game so much.
  24. Aug 22, 2021
    Why 70$ for ps4 game And why 30$ for only 9h little content You must give us free upgrade because we already paid for your PS5
  25. Aug 22, 2021
    A atualização de forma alguma justifica o valor cobrado, chega a ser vergonhoso pagar 159 reais nisso. Aliás, a sony precisa rever a política de preços da PSN urgente no Brasil. Está ficando impossível comprar seus jogos.
  26. Aug 22, 2021
    This "expansion" is absolute rip-off. Way overpriced and game itself is generic at best. Disregard all 10/10 Scorers.
  27. Aug 22, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The same game, worse visuals, Price is a joke. I absolutely feel being robbed by SONY, Its the same game with higher price Expand
  28. Aug 22, 2021
  29. Aug 22, 2021
    Ghost was an already amazing looking game. I guess I kinda hoped for more with the directors cut. But in reality it’s just that—-a directors cut. Some extra content that was already on the PS4 disk. You can Sony is pushing their developers like Sucker Punch and Insomniac Games to rush new content to the shelves. I’d wait for this to go on sale.
  30. Aug 22, 2021
    This game is just lazy Assassin's Creed rip-off that got popular only thanks to last of us 2 hate.
  31. Aug 22, 2021
    is this event worth it when the upgrade is almost as expensive as getting kena bridge of spirits which looks goods in CGI trailers. sorry this aint worth your $
  32. Aug 21, 2021
    A player who spent $70 on launch would have paid $100 in total to get the PS5 edition of the DC! Instead of giving a Game Pass like service, Sony and PS are rather busy duping it's own consumer base.
  33. Aug 22, 2021
    GoT was one of the best games released last year and I absolutely loved it. I was excited for Director's cut when it got announced. The upgrade path is so ridiculous and people are rightfully angry about it. Iki island expansion is still great and there is some good content here. APart from some minor crashes it's totally worth $20. What's bad is the extra $10 you have to pay just toGoT was one of the best games released last year and I absolutely loved it. I was excited for Director's cut when it got announced. The upgrade path is so ridiculous and people are rightfully angry about it. Iki island expansion is still great and there is some good content here. APart from some minor crashes it's totally worth $20. What's bad is the extra $10 you have to pay just to unlock basic PS5 features which are promised for all PS5 games. I have no objections to pay for next gen enhancements when they are done right. Metro exodus, Miles Morales, FF7R, Star wars Jedi Fallen Order, Doom Eternal, A Plague's Tale and lot other games got next gen enhancements which significantly improved visual quality using next gen lighting, shadows etc, supporting Dualsense features and these are all given for free. Though GoT on PS4 looks great, I hoped for some changes in lighting, textures, shadows and draw distance as it's not a free next gen upgrade. Turns out it's just a mere resolution bump and slightly reduced load times. Such a dishonorable move that totally does injustice to this great game and Suckerpunch/Sony deserve these user scores. Expand
  34. Aug 21, 2021
    They did almost nothing to upgrade it! It also in some ways actually looks worse than the ps4 pro version! This to me is theft! They won't refund me for the directors cut!!!
  35. Aug 22, 2021
    If I want nothing but better graphics on ps5 and the only version I've tried is the original ps4 version, I have to pay 30 USD. Even if I'm not interested in the new island.
  36. Aug 21, 2021
    Same game sold two different times in a 12 month span. Ridiculous.
    I hope this trend of remaking/remastering games stops, especially when it comes to games that already were top notch in terms of graphics and hardware usage.
    This game is basically a joke.
  37. Aug 22, 2021
    It is annoying that they charged 30 USD for this expansion considering how old is it, they recycled this to charge us full price for it with a 5 hour DLC and there are tecnically no graphical imporvements.
  38. Aug 21, 2021
    No vale el precio, cuando la competencia te da las mejoras gratis. SONY te cobra por ellas y todos los fanboys ridículos le hacen una doguesa a Sony y le aplauden. Hay que dejar normalizar las malas prácticas en la industria, esta es la situación con este juego un DLC corto muy corto a 20 dolares y una actualización que debería de ser gratuita no valen el precios, piensa en tú bolsillo NONo vale el precio, cuando la competencia te da las mejoras gratis. SONY te cobra por ellas y todos los fanboys ridículos le hacen una doguesa a Sony y le aplauden. Hay que dejar normalizar las malas prácticas en la industria, esta es la situación con este juego un DLC corto muy corto a 20 dolares y una actualización que debería de ser gratuita no valen el precios, piensa en tú bolsillo NO en el de las corporaciones Expand
  39. Aug 21, 2021
    Just wanted to play this game with all the PS5 features but you can’t as the update is locked behind a paywall. PlayStation is really screwing with their fans and sad part is the ponies are actually celebrating this horrible practice. Director’s Cut is nothing but a money grab. UPDATES should be free.
  40. Aug 22, 2021
    Map feels empty and lifeless. You can travel around, but there's nothing to explore or find. Everything is so boring in this game. Hard pass.
  41. Aug 22, 2021
    This game reminds me Assassin's Creed, but in a bad way. There's no parkour in this game. Combat feels outdated and camera controlling is just horrible.
  42. Aug 22, 2021
    An even better version of an already fantastic game. Great PS5 features, but most importantly, a fair amount of new story content. Definitely worth it!
  43. Aug 22, 2021
    Выпьем же за великолепную политику sony . Чтобы поиграть в хорошую версию игры будь добр доплатить , даже если игра у тебя есть
  44. Aug 22, 2021
    Not worth the price. This game was never that great anyway. Some people have created this illusion, that this game is something super special, but it really isn't. It's just inferior Assassin's Creed clone (without parkour or good combat btw). Even Pewdiepie didn't finish it and he is huge Japan fan, that should say something.
  45. Aug 22, 2021
    Overpriced, underdelivered. It should have got huge visual upgrade, but it got nothing and they ask 70 for this? Pathetic.
  46. Aug 22, 2021
    Great game from great developers. But sony's pricing policy is far from sane. To all players that already have the game it's just insulting.
  47. Aug 21, 2021
    There's not much else to say here, just spend your hard-earned money elsewhere instead of dropping $30 for one of the laziest re-releases I've ever witnessed. From the overrated haptics, to the STILL broken A.I., it's very undeserving of its praises.
  48. Aug 22, 2021
    Ужасно. В 2021 году компания сони занимается откровенным крабежом пользователей. Я обладатель версии для ps4 вынужден доплачивать отдельно версию для ps5 где разница визуально минимальна! Ещё и дополнение крошечное проходится быстро и оно не стоит 2100 руб.Ужасно. В 2021 году компания сони занимается откровенным крабежом пользователей. Я обладатель версии для ps4 вынужден доплачивать отдельно версию для ps5 где разница визуально минимальна! Ещё и дополнение крошечное проходится быстро и оно не стоит 2100 руб.
  49. Aug 22, 2021
    For the payers money for the same game this is the worst edg for gaming only money if gamer didn’t do something it’s really good bad
  50. Aug 22, 2021
    Just saw digital foundry video saying it has bugs in the game. How can last gen version run better than the newer version. I'll just play it on ps4 instead.
  51. Aug 22, 2021
    I played it for 3 hours and got insane motion sickness, because character is not on center of screen. How hard is it to put character on center? GTA 5 is perfect example where you should put your playable character. I had awful experience with this game, so unless you like to play game where character is somewhere in the corner of the screen, i wouldn't waste my money on it. I personallyI played it for 3 hours and got insane motion sickness, because character is not on center of screen. How hard is it to put character on center? GTA 5 is perfect example where you should put your playable character. I had awful experience with this game, so unless you like to play game where character is somewhere in the corner of the screen, i wouldn't waste my money on it. I personally really regret buying it. Expand
  52. Aug 22, 2021
    I would gladly pay for the DLC but charging consumers for a PS5 Upgrade where it should be free is pure corporate greed.
  53. Aug 22, 2021
    Добро пожаловать в новое поколение от сони, где вам будут продавать игры с пастгена заново и за полную цену и где за разблокировку главных фишек PS5 вам в каждой игре придется доплачивать, ведь так всегда было, что если у тебя например есть RTX видеокарта, то тебе приходилось платить больше, чем тем, у кого RTX небыло. Хотя подождите, такого небыло! Тогда какого хрена я должен доплачиватьДобро пожаловать в новое поколение от сони, где вам будут продавать игры с пастгена заново и за полную цену и где за разблокировку главных фишек PS5 вам в каждой игре придется доплачивать, ведь так всегда было, что если у тебя например есть RTX видеокарта, то тебе приходилось платить больше, чем тем, у кого RTX небыло. Хотя подождите, такого небыло! Тогда какого хрена я должен доплачивать за то, чтобы моя PS5 работала на полную, что это за налог на некстген? Я уже купил PS5, это моя пивилегия пользоваться её фишками, а не повод содрать с меня лишнее бабло. Не говоря уже о том, что инвестировать в ваши новые игры на релизе становится невыгодно, ведь вы просто выпускаете director's cut по полной стоимости, но даже новый покупатель заплатит меньше, чем пришлось заплатить мне за оригинал на релизе и доп контент с некстген апгрейдом. Видимо сони пытаются по максимуму показать мне, насколько я был не прав не сменив консоль после пяти поколений с ними. Translation
    Welcome to the new generation from Sony, where you will be sold games from pastgen again and at full price and where you will have to pay extra for unlocking the main PS5 chips in each game, because it has always been that if you have an RTX video card, for example had to pay more than those who did not have RTX. Wait, it never happened! Then why the hell should I pay extra to keep my PS5 running at full capacity, what is this nextgen tax? I already bought a PS5, it's my privilege to use its chips, and not a reason to rip off extra loot from me. Not to mention that it becomes unprofitable to invest in your new games on release, because you just release the director's cut at full cost, but even a new buyer will pay less than I had to pay for the original on release and additional content with nextgen upgrade. Apparently Sony are trying to show me as much as possible how wrong I was without changing the console after five generations with them
  54. Aug 22, 2021
    Everything feels kind of generic in this game. Quests, characters, everything is so bland. Meh.
  55. Aug 22, 2021
    Despite the story content, the price they make to pay to the owners of the PS4 version is a broad day robbery
  56. Aug 22, 2021
    Un relanzamiento mediocre... el juego tiene un downgrade visual a comparación de la versión de ps4 y no vale la pena pagar por eso.

A final de cuentas es el mismo juego del año pasado, es un Assassin's Creed insípido y que se torna aburrido en jornadas de juego largas.

Gráficamente se ve bien, pero es más por el estilo artístico que por la densidad gráfica en general.
  57. Aug 22, 2021
    Buy the PS4 version please and just play it in 60fps same graphics back compat, great game, great experience but the $10 add up for PS5 is worse then a 0/10 because its anti consumer, adds nearly nothing and destroys the good will in the new generation.

Vote with your wallets, dont buy into this $70-80 PS5 pricings and deffenitely not a PS4/PS5 price difference for the same game.
  58. Aug 22, 2021
    Ps5 update adding only dualsense features, it shouldn't cost 10$. Don't pay for nextgen tax
  59. Aug 23, 2021
    I platinumed this game and got 100% on Iki, this game is one of my favorites, but I think that paid upgrades is a cancer move, so hear us out Sony, we don’t want this practice.
  60. Aug 22, 2021
    0/10 for Sony politics.
    Buy game - ok
    Buy dlc for 4 hours - hm ok
    Buy patch for your new console because we can sell patches - nope.
  61. Aug 22, 2021
    Ale syf. Ta wersja rezyserka to zwykly skok na kase. Zlodzieje patrza tylko jak wycuagnac pieniadze po 3x z rzedu.
  62. Aug 23, 2021
    Let's be real here, this game is 6.5 out of 10 at best. It's not greatest invention of all time considering Assassin's Creed did this same thing years ago. But i don't even wanna compare it to AC, but GOT is way inferior. Where's parkour? Where's good camera controls? Where's fast paced combat? It has none of it. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (2013) blows this game out of water, no pun intended.
  63. ABN
    Aug 22, 2021
    Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled. Straight up money grab. Don’t be fooled.
  64. Aug 22, 2021
    Disgusting cashgrab. I wasted my money. Little to none differences from PS4 version. Personally I would be ashamed to ask more dollars for "remastered" version of 12 months old game. Overall game is MAX 7/10 but Sony's policy is horrible and it should be stoped. So 0/10, get your S together.
  65. Aug 22, 2021
    Como les gusta pagar por algo que debería ser gratis, prácticamente ninguna mejora, pero eso si, a pasar por caja de nuevo, tremendo robo.
  66. Aug 22, 2021
    IGNORE those complete twerps that write fake 10/10 reviews! i don't know why. This game is very bad and generic, if it wasn't exclusive, nobody would ever cared about it. Even Quantum Break is more fun exclusive than this.
  67. Aug 23, 2021
    Anyone who buys this at full price will support Sony's greedy policy. I got my PS5 which I waiting long time and Ghost of Tsushima was the game I wanted to play the most...i don't want to support it!
    Also, I would like journalists to buy games too so that they would feel it at least a little.
  68. Aug 22, 2021
    Every thing looks, sounds and plays better.

The best game of 2020 just became the nest game of 2021
  69. Aug 22, 2021
    It's not worth giving Sony your money. Just play the game through backwards compatibility
  70. Aug 23, 2021
    Generic game in every aspect. open world feels extremely empty (not joking). Yes it has some nice visuals, but some areas look like last-gen. If you can't even get your camera working correctly for your "amazing game" then how are you expecting me to enjoy it. But i still bought the PS4 version despite all of these issues and i can't even get free upgrade to my PS5? Are you kidding me?Generic game in every aspect. open world feels extremely empty (not joking). Yes it has some nice visuals, but some areas look like last-gen. If you can't even get your camera working correctly for your "amazing game" then how are you expecting me to enjoy it. But i still bought the PS4 version despite all of these issues and i can't even get free upgrade to my PS5? Are you kidding me? Even Ubisoft out of all companies allows free upgrade to all their 2020/2021 games. Expand
  71. Aug 22, 2021
    10 dolares por un juego que tiene mayor resolución pero PEORES texturas que la versión de generación pasada? No gracias, intenté pedir un reembolso por el juego, pero la tienda de PS me dice que ya lo stremie y que ya no aceptan devoluciones PUDRANSE!!!!
  72. Aug 22, 2021
    Las prácticas detras de este juego no es más que una búsqueda de exprimir la billetera de los usuarios
  73. Aug 22, 2021
    Great game but I felt ripped off paying for this upgrade, not worth it, just stick with the base game.
  74. Aug 23, 2021
  75. Aug 23, 2021
    Only reason some people are trying to hype this game is up is because of "muh exclusives", if it wasn't exclusive hardly anyone would care about this game, maybe small group of people, but that's it. I absolutely love Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 and i also play on PC, but i deeply hate when some people hype some games up, just cause they are "exclusive". By the way i'm pretty sure thisOnly reason some people are trying to hype this game is up is because of "muh exclusives", if it wasn't exclusive hardly anyone would care about this game, maybe small group of people, but that's it. I absolutely love Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 and i also play on PC, but i deeply hate when some people hype some games up, just cause they are "exclusive". By the way i'm pretty sure this game comes eventually to PC, Days Gone and Horizon Zero Dawn already came and those are way better games than GOT. Best Playstation exclusives are Spider-Man 2018 and Bloodborne, nothing else gets even close. Expand
  76. Aug 23, 2021
    This is a deception for money, it's better to buy a cheaper game. Sony are getting very greedy.
  77. Aug 30, 2021
    Debería ser un contenido gratuito y compatible con PS5 por BC, pero no, tiene que cobrar por un par de tonteras que en otras plataformas son completamente GRATIS.
    En fin el juego es bueno, pero este movimiento no es bueno para el usuario
  78. Aug 22, 2021
    It's absolutely hilarious that some people think that this game is actually popular/good. Only reason it was upvoted, was to troll last of us 2. That was the only reason why it was overhyped. This game was never anything special.
  79. Aug 23, 2021
    Shove your PS5 upgrade where the sun don't shine. Terrible decision to charge for the upgrade in the first place, but to then hide it behind the DLC. Shame on you!
  80. Aug 24, 2021
    Não vale o preço. E ainda mais tirar o jogo antigo, ainda bem que tenho a versão física. Espero que a comunidade continue descendo o cacete nessa porcaria e que isso não seja uma prática frequente
  81. Aug 26, 2021
    Solo a gente de play compra un juego dos veces, ya veo por qué son tan listos
  82. Aug 24, 2021
    Zu teuer, wenig Inhalt, schlechte Preistpolitik, Nix for the players. 5 Euro bin bereit zu zahlen nix mehr.
  83. Aug 27, 2021
    Charging for what should be a free upgrade is disgusting, Do better next time
  84. Aug 23, 2021
    Печально наблюдать за жадностью сони. Платить отдельно за то что бы функции пс5 работали это бред.
  85. Aug 23, 2021
    No spoilers but after paying for the PS4 upgrade, I’m only being offered to buy the digital PS5 version of the game at full price even though I own the PS4 disk and now own the DC paid for DLC. I’m not criticising the game for having paid for DLC but I feel the whole upgrade process is just a cash grab as I already own the game but to unlock those PS5 controller features I need to re-buyNo spoilers but after paying for the PS4 upgrade, I’m only being offered to buy the digital PS5 version of the game at full price even though I own the PS4 disk and now own the DC paid for DLC. I’m not criticising the game for having paid for DLC but I feel the whole upgrade process is just a cash grab as I already own the game but to unlock those PS5 controller features I need to re-buy the game I already own. Not a happy PlayStation customer at the moment with the double charging practices that Sony are currently using with some cross generation games. Especially as I can’t use my DualShock controller to play PS5 games but I have to pay to unlock those DualSense features on a controller I’m being forced to use by Sony. Expand
  86. Aug 24, 2021
    I will not pay 10$ for improvements for the ps5 that I have already paid for by purchasing ps5.
  87. Aug 24, 2021
    Does not have improvements that justifies full price. It's just a re-release
  88. Aug 29, 2021
    Greedy cash grab from Sony. Nothing new here from the PS4 version. Hid the PS5 patch behind a $30 pay wall. Very shameful and justifies review bombing. Iki Island is cool, but not for $30. Sony is making some really greedy decisions this gen. Fail.
  89. Aug 24, 2021
    Deve tá de brincadeira cobrar 300 conto em uma atualização pro ps5 que não muda nada nos gráficos, enquanto o Microsoft atualiza seus jogos de graça
  90. Aug 27, 2021
    Boring and empty game with no story or characters at all - you cant find any intersting quests at all in this game, buy only if you like awfully stupid grind without end.
  91. Aug 23, 2021
    Требовать деньги за обновление до версии ПС5, это не дело. Позор разработчикам!
  92. Aug 23, 2021
    Jim Ryan Traidor Mentiroso Mercenário, nos saia do PlayStation seu traidor

Drake Sincero Bipolar
  93. Aug 24, 2021
    Same Game, less graphics detail, poor content = 80€. This is the greatness of Playstation Buy the same game twice? Thanks
  94. Aug 24, 2021
    Jogo não mudou nada para justificar o valor que é cobrado, mais do mesmo pelo valor de R$350 uma grande falta de respeito com o consumidor
  95. Aug 26, 2021
    se ve mucho mejor en ps4 que en ps5 si te van a cobrar por downgrade mejor que se metan el juego por el culo es una excusa para volver a cobrarte 60$ luego se quejan de nintendo y sony va por el mismo camino
  96. Aug 23, 2021
    The most boring game ever, sony why you like this??
    HZD, Days gone, spiderman and especially GOT is the most generic game ever
    do not buy this game, it just boring AF
    **** you sony
  97. Aug 23, 2021
    I still understand paying separately for the DLC, but to play on my PS5, I have to give another ten bucks on top? In my country, this turned into 719 rubles for update and 1500 for DLC. As a result, I bought a game on PS4 for 4500 rubles, I give more than 6000, and if I did not have a game before, then 5500, where is the logic? / Платить отделно за DLC я ещё понимаю, но чтобы поиграть наI still understand paying separately for the DLC, but to play on my PS5, I have to give another ten bucks on top? In my country, this turned into 719 rubles for update and 1500 for DLC. As a result, I bought a game on PS4 for 4500 rubles, I give more than 6000, and if I did not have a game before, then 5500, where is the logic? / Платить отделно за DLC я ещё понимаю, но чтобы поиграть на моей PS5 я должен отдать ещё десятку баксов сверху? В моей стране это превратилось в 719 рублей за update и 1500 за DLC. В итоге, я купив игру на PS4 за 4500 рублей отдаю более 6000, а если я не имел игру до этого, то 5500, где логика? Expand
  98. Aug 24, 2021
    Very bad DLC. This really don’t cost such huge amount of money for improving 2-3 things. Also graphic looks worst then original
  99. Aug 23, 2021
    Sucker Punch conseguiu tornar meu jogo favorito de todos os tempos ainda melhor. Os gráficos definitivamente melhoraram um pouco e a Ilha Iki é incrível. Altamente recomendado.
  100. Aug 24, 2021
    Overpriced game with minimal improvements. The graphics doesn't look next-gen.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 73 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 18, 2022
    Well done update for a great game. Lots of new content is complemented by a ton of new gameplay elements. More content was missing from the basic game, otherwise there was nothing to complain about. And now everything is fine. Reason to buy Playstation 5 if you don't already have one.
  2. Dec 20, 2021
    Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut has improved the graphic of the game greatly. The newly added Iki Island brings new stories and challenges, and further extended the story background. For players who have already cleared the game, playing the Director's Cut version is still an unforgettable experience.
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 15, 2021
    It’s more of a regular DLC paired with some improvements for the PS5 rather than a true director’s cut. However, the developers do deserve praise for how skillfully they inserted the expansion into the narrative of the base game. The story about Jin’s past and the sins of ancestors is great (as opposed to boring side quests), new enemies pose a challenge, and the game as a whole shines on PS5’s more powerful hardware. I wish the visual improvements were more noticeable though. [11/2021, p.31]