2.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 28, 2022
    Bought this game to drive the Civic Type R FK8. Got it with ingame money, no real money required. The rest of the game is great, will happily play this for the coming years.
  2. Mar 5, 2022
    The game is amazing, awesome graphics, great gameplay and a massive improvement to GT Sport. Ignore the haters this game is Masterfully Done. The only downside is you have to be online to play the game properly.
  3. Mar 20, 2022
    This is the best Gran Turismo game since GT4, the physic is the best it's ever been in a GT game and has nothing to envy from its competitors. On the graphics side, I think they're utterly mind-blowing, you've never seen cars in a game with such a high level of detail. The sound design is top-notch, from car engines to the soundtrack everything feels and sounds great. The campaign is longThis is the best Gran Turismo game since GT4, the physic is the best it's ever been in a GT game and has nothing to envy from its competitors. On the graphics side, I think they're utterly mind-blowing, you've never seen cars in a game with such a high level of detail. The sound design is top-notch, from car engines to the soundtrack everything feels and sounds great. The campaign is long enough and rewards you with up to 91 cars as long as you put enough time and effort into getting all those gold medals. Unfortunately, the always-online component is quite a flaw as it pretty much means the game has an expiration date. Overall, this is the best racing simulator one can play. I strongly recommend it! Expand
  4. Jul 23, 2022
    EDIT : Since the reward changes, GT7 became much better. I'm seeing that bunch of scores aren't changed after Polyphony fixed the reward credits. Probably salty Xbox fans came, rated it with 0 just because it was the news before. And MC staff didn't do anything about it. Sadly.
    Fan of GT since the first one. GT7 is the best GT yet. Best physics, best graphics, huge amount of customization. Well, tracks are copied from GTS, so, i don't mind. Hope for new tracks in future updates like it was for GTS. Anyway,
  5. Apr 7, 2022
    EDITED REVIEW: Payouts are now starting to be back where they should be. So polyphony is listening and finally reacting in the right direction.

The always online aspect is a negative but other than that this is a top tier Gran turismo.

now that the patch is out im going to weight my rating a 10 to counteract the review bombing for a bit
  6. Apr 15, 2022
    Edited review: Now that the credit system has been fixed this game deserves praise. Unfortunately, they were blinded by greed for a while.
  7. Mar 18, 2022
    A la mínima os tiráis encima del juego por tocar los huevos, es un maldito juegazo, no vas a sentir la conducción como en gt7 en otro juego de consolas, detalles a los amantes del mundo del motor espectaculares, lo único que le sobra es que acepte en su comunidad a todo el mundo, y sobra mucho niño rata que luego se pasa por aquí a soltar mentiras y basura. Vosotros sabréis, pero es unA la mínima os tiráis encima del juego por tocar los huevos, es un maldito juegazo, no vas a sentir la conducción como en gt7 en otro juego de consolas, detalles a los amantes del mundo del motor espectaculares, lo único que le sobra es que acepte en su comunidad a todo el mundo, y sobra mucho niño rata que luego se pasa por aquí a soltar mentiras y basura. Vosotros sabréis, pero es un espectaculo Expand
  8. Apr 1, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really enjoy playing gran turismo 7. It was really worth waiting for. The physics are great. The cars look fantastic and are enjoyable to drive. Tuning is fun and makes a great difference on the performance of your car. Story mode with the menu books is a bit on the short side, but that’s fine with me. I hope they will add new cars and new circuits soon in upcoming updates. Expand
  9. Mar 19, 2022
    Love the game, gran turismo is back with the real things with some good things from GTsports. Physics have changed in a good way
    Looking forward to the next update
  10. Mar 5, 2022
    Wow

Best GT since 6 and I’ve owned each one, cuz I’m an old fart Having a great time. As much as I have been having fun with forza, GT has a knack for making a controller feel like its behind the wheel of a unique car that handles differently from other cars. The haptic force feedback. Noticeably better AI. The graphics…. Sound effects…. The handling… just… Wow…. The only items on my
    Wow

Best GT since 6 and I’ve owned each one, cuz I’m an old fart

The only items on my wishlist now? I want to see more cars and tracks, over time. I have no doubt they will - but on a release? I got a ton of content to play with.
    Soundtrack underwhelming (Spotify solves that problem entirely)

I have to give it a 10, I love cars too much, if I didn’t? Id still give this no less than 9

Dont let anyone fool you. Calling this anything less than a good (if not GREAT) next gen racing game… that it is a matter of their preference, and thats okay, but… theirs uh… something else going in their lives to make them particularly upset at the moment (or they’re in Russia which… is a country that just started a war in Europe. With all I’m told about Slavic brotherhood, maybe spend your time concerning the Ukrainians and Russians both killing each other on the daily over a Russian invasion… that’s a little more important than your PS5, bruh)
  11. Mar 22, 2022
    Don't believe all the fake users that are review bombing this masterpiece. They are jealous because it comes only on Playstation
  12. Mar 18, 2022
    The game it self is amazing, 100%
    The patch 1.07 and down servers is fail, but they can give us a 1M+ credits for free as apology :-)
  13. Apr 4, 2022
    This Games is awesome, just that a weekend no onlinegaming was possible i think is not a reason to rate this game 0 points
  14. Apr 11, 2022
    Following the latest update, PD have fixed most of the issues plaguing this game, with more improvements still to come.

Credits are now fairly awarded, the ability to sell cars for credits will soon come etc.
  15. Mar 19, 2022
    Amazing racing simulator that’s great for both newbies and veterans. It’s got a real nice atmosphere so you’re pretty much chilling in between the exciting races. The car customisation is also easy to use with lots of features. The graphic options are the same. It was tricky to figure out how to get my photos out of the game. Nowhere did it say that you could use the website!
  16. Apr 4, 2022
    El mejor videojuego de conducción que he jugado hasta la fecha, espero que con las actualizaciones sigan mejorando las experiencias del juego.
  17. Mar 25, 2022
    Great Game ! After the latest Update it deserves a full 10/10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Mar 28, 2022
    Playing every day… great game… I loved GTS but this one is even better.
  19. Mar 23, 2022
    Best GT games yet! Awesome atmosphere and real driving feeling. Graphics could be a bit better but it still looks very good.
  20. Mar 12, 2022
    The best racing game I've played in years. The cars feel fantastic, the graphics are top tier.

I see people complaining about microtransactions but the entire game can be played without spending any money other than the purchase price.
  21. May 14, 2022
    Best racing simulator for today.
    Those who give a red rating are just whiners.
  22. Mar 7, 2022
    I'm still in awe with this. The review bombing is another shame for the anti-Sony folks.
  23. Mar 23, 2022
    All these fake reviews really trying to make this game look bad. Gameplay wise it’s just so good. The most fluid gameplay out of any GT game. If you don’t like micro transactions then don’t buy them. I earn all my credits by playing all the time because it’s a FUN GAME
  24. Mar 6, 2022
    The best Gran Turismo game ever, period. Perfect handling, graphics and sound. Just get it.
  25. Mar 25, 2022
    Great game and up to date in many ways. Great Job Sony and Polyphony Digital
  26. Mar 19, 2022
    Após a atualização do jogo agora esta mt mais convidativo continuar jogando.
  27. Mar 6, 2022
    people giving this game bad score because of 2 reasons.
  28. Mar 18, 2022
    so its a review bombing, not actual complaints, because the game plays great and looks great, the downside is always online, but that's been a thing for most games for some time now, the game is solid, and will get better with time, just have to stick it out, and not complain like a bunch of whiny baby's.
  29. Mar 16, 2022
    Classy, deep, satisfying, immersive and gorgeous. The complete Gran Turismo experience.
  30. Mar 25, 2022
    The community spoke - harshly - and they listened.

So I can finally get myself back to enjoying probably the best racing game on PS4.

The career is still underwhelming, but there is hope for the future, + missions and licenses, if you try to gold them, will give you a lot of playtime. So my vote can finally become the 10/10 that it should have been in the first place.
  31. Mar 7, 2022
    It’s the best GT game in the series and a must buy if your a car enthusiast. There’s so much to do and with more content to be added via updates, the King is Back.
  32. Mar 6, 2022
    Absolutely perfect, most games are always online nowadays even with Xbox Gamepass you not online you can't play. I honestly think it's trolls scoring 0, stunning game as close as to the real thing as you can get,
  33. Mar 25, 2022
    Very happy that Polyphony/Sony has listened to us fans of the Gran Turismo series, now the game will finally get the rating it always deserved.
  34. Mar 8, 2022
    Don't be fooled by the haters, this game is excellent top to bottom. While there is no 'uber' neural networked AI to smash you yet, the AI itself is vastly improved and cars are constantly trying to overtake - however since its GT and you can tune your cars to be so much more powerful a lot of races can be made very unfair in your favour :)

The weather effects and new physics model is

The weather effects and new physics model is just outstanding from a hardcore simulation sense driving this game with all the assists turned off is very close, and in some ways better than the best hardcore sims out there - this is not a joke, nor a exaggeration, when this comes to PC (please please please), this will be very much welcomed by those fans.

Graphically, its a dream and due to its immaculate interior and exterior detail really can give you just a little slice of that feeling you get from actual car ownership.

Amazing work, how do they do it. A labour of love that's for sure.
  35. Mar 6, 2022
    Great experience. Definitely worth the wait. A very good looking game and very fun to play.
  36. Mar 6, 2022
    The game is great, ignore the pro putin traitors giving 0's, they are triggered about it being pulled from their awful country
  37. Mar 6, 2022
    Absolutely fantastic game, I absolutely love it, from the cars to the licences and the menus its all great in my opinion, the music is also great, actually forgot how much I enjoy gran turismo as I have been playing Forza on the Xbox for years as gran turismo doesn’t come round very often, have to say this is without doubt the best racing game I’ve played on in a long long time, pleaseAbsolutely fantastic game, I absolutely love it, from the cars to the licences and the menus its all great in my opinion, the music is also great, actually forgot how much I enjoy gran turismo as I have been playing Forza on the Xbox for years as gran turismo doesn’t come round very often, have to say this is without doubt the best racing game I’ve played on in a long long time, please ignore all the negative comments as most of the are from Russians, as the dev’s has pulled the game from Russia, due to Russia’s unprovoked attack on Ukraine, although I’m not sure what it has to do with Russian gamers, however they better get used to it as Sony are planning to stop trading with Russia altogether until the conflict is resolved one way or another, anyway yeah gran turismo 7 is great and I’d highly recommend it if your a fan of the series, or even someone new to the series you could still seriously enjoy it especially if your a car fan. Expand
  38. Mar 6, 2022
    Those who gave it 0 should be completely ignored. why? here are some of their reasons:
    1. Single player requires internet connection - yes that's strange but not a deal breaker
    2. Micro-transactions - until now I've progressed to about 50% of the campaign and didn't have to buy or pay any real money, and the only time I felt I have to buy a used car to win a race it was using the in-game currency I got from the progress itself. The game never suggest or encourage you to buy anything.
    3. Graphics - the lighting work is amazing and although this is a cross-generation title the PS5 enhancements are massive (source: digital foundry)
    4. Game purchase is blocked in Russia - has nothing to do with the game and its rating
  39. Mar 28, 2022
    Sony has made the flagship race simulator franchise into an online-only, microtransaction-filled abomination.

They said: "how can we maximize profits with this game?" And it reeks of corporate design. Say 'NO' to games that require an online connection. Say 'NO' to games that try to milk you with microtransactions, in-game "currency", etc. Pure shameless cash grab.
  40. Mar 5, 2022
    Thrustmaster T300 + Wheel Stand Pro V2 + IKEA Poäng LOVE .. This is the most beautiful driving experience you can have at home, to date. Well done Polyphony
  41. Mar 23, 2022
    Amazing game! The devs came round to my house and personally gave me a free horse!
  42. Mar 5, 2022
    One of the Best Racing Games ever. The campaign mode is really rewarding. You get after races tickets(for roulette), Cars, items for your car or avatar. The Graphic is stunning, you see every little detail on and in the Car. The tuning system make this game even better. The 3D Sound let you here every curb, every sound in the car. For 80€ you get a masterpiece. And every racing fan needsOne of the Best Racing Games ever. The campaign mode is really rewarding. You get after races tickets(for roulette), Cars, items for your car or avatar. The Graphic is stunning, you see every little detail on and in the Car. The tuning system make this game even better. The 3D Sound let you here every curb, every sound in the car. For 80€ you get a masterpiece. And every racing fan needs to buy this. Expand
  43. Mar 22, 2022
    I am a long time GT Fan and this is one of the best Racing games in have Played. Sorry Forza H5, someone just took over your spot. The Racing is Brilliant, it is Hard to master but accessible for anyone. The Haptics and Triggers are amazing and wouldn't play it without them. The Textures and Models of the cars are some of the best i have ever seen, you can barely tell the difference fromI am a long time GT Fan and this is one of the best Racing games in have Played. Sorry Forza H5, someone just took over your spot. The Racing is Brilliant, it is Hard to master but accessible for anyone. The Haptics and Triggers are amazing and wouldn't play it without them. The Textures and Models of the cars are some of the best i have ever seen, you can barely tell the difference from real sometimes. the tracks are nicely detailed and a major step up from GTSport. The inclusion of Dynamic Weather, Time and Stars is a great Addition and add to the experience.

The Cafe Menus, the main part of the game is something different and is a good experience. Gaining so many cars with minimal work is great while getting up to 6 Million Credits for more cars.

The Tuning makes a return and is better than ever. The Added Customisation is great too, adding various bumpers and wings adds that "your own Car" feel. The Updated Livery Editor is way better than GTSport and i love that i could import mine from there.

The Music Rally is definitely weird, but gives me Ridge Racer vibes trying to beat the time. The Arcade mode is just an Arcade mode, and that is all it needs to be. the Custom Races are better than GTSport for sure thanks to the Weather and Day settings.

The Pre-made races and Championships are fine, considering you will be playing these more than other modes.

Licenses and Missions return and well, they are difficult, but if you can try and push past that and keep trying, they add to the GT7 experience.

The Car list is better than GT Sport with new additions. There 3 ways to buy them (Used, Brand central and Legend Cars) and 3 ways to Earn them for free (Cafe Menus, Licenses and Daily Workouts). Legend Car dealer is for your more rare cars that can have a hefty price tag, the most expensive being 18.5 Million with others low as 100K. the Daily Workouts return and now include Tuning Parts, Credits and Cars. there is 6 tiers with the top tier giving you Cars worth 3 Million Credits, and credits in the Millions. the lowest Tier gets you 5K Credits as the lowest payout

Now for MTX... they are only there to top up your Credits. 100% optional and not needed at all unless you are someone who has a gambling problem. This comes to Progression... It is fine for what it is. you can get 500K Credits in 1 hour, so to get the rarest most expensive car will take you about 37 Hours Racing time. You might see others Complain about the times... but each one is wrong with their Estimates say it will take you 4 Days playing time or more... when in reality less than 2 days...
  44. Mar 5, 2022
    Finally a great GT game since 2006. I love this game with a passion. I love the campaign mode.
  45. Mar 7, 2022
    W końcu powrót do przeszłości, świetna gra, mam za sobą już jakieś 20h, dopracowane zostało zachowanie aut, czuć masę auta, całkiem inaczej się zachowują. Graficznie bez rewolucji ale to crossgen, takie dopicowane GTS, mi pasuje. Fajnie że w końcu mamy pełnoprawne GT.
  46. Mar 7, 2022
    The best racing game ever made. I cann't believe this wonderful experience is true.
  47. Mar 6, 2022
    The game itself it's a love letter to car lovers. Each car feels like it has a story mode on its own thanks to the GT Cafe mode. The cars are the protagonists of a racing game and Polyphony knows that, the 3D models are extremely detailed, the sounds are very good and the physics are the best in the franchise. The online mode grows from the very solid foundation that GT Sport settled.
  48. Mar 14, 2022
    Gra jest świetna. Nigdy jeszcze nie kupiłem tak drogiej gry (319pln), ale nie żałuję. Wręcz przeciwnie, jestem zachwycony. Świetna grafika, fizyka, mnogość funkcji, trybów, samochodów. Gram na T150, wheel stand pro I Ikea poang, wrażeniey dużo lepsze niż na padzie
  49. Mar 6, 2022
    Fantastic game, a true driving sims, and the best GT game in a long time. The feel of the controls with the driving is on another level.
  50. Mar 5, 2022
    One of the best games I have played in a long time. The graphics look phenomenal and it runs like a charm. The Gran Turismo Café is also very well done, and encourages the player to work hard to complete the provided menus.

The used car dealership is another good feature, with some cars changing every day to add more variety when they rotate. The use of “low stock” and “sold out” cars are also a nice touch as they add a slight bit of urgency and encouragement to buy a car before it’s gone.

The GT Auto is also very fun to work with, allowing you to customise you care visually in many different ways adds more of a personalised and open touch to the game. The Tuning Shop is also very well done, the statistics are well described and presented, and the use of many different parts also give the player a chance to make some incredibly fast and special cars.

Just some of my few favourite points & featured. Overall, the game is incredibly and would definitely recommend buying!

The best in the series this is a complete Gran Turismo, and have played them all. Hands down Polyphony Digital have nailed it, finally hitting their marks with GT7 on PS5 hardware.

Playing with prioritizing frame rate runs a silky smooth 4K 60fps. Have not experienced any dropped frames or frame rate issues yet. Ray tracing is only available during replays (ray tracing mode), but the overall detail, clarity, and graphics look stunning being the best ever seen in series.

Dynamic weather effects and day/night cycle all play into factors that effect how cars drive and handle. Cars handle differently at night due to colder temps of asphalt and so on. Sense of speed also seems to be improved.

Use of adaptive triggers and haptic feedback are well implemented - smash the brake all way down to soon it will lock up trigger giving an ABS effect. Spin outs, loss of control, driving on rumble strips - all trigger really cool haptic effects.

3D audio is vast improvement over previous titles. Music archive is pretty good been a mix of classical, jazz, lounge, dance, techno, and even instrumentals. More importantly sound effects are enhanced, will be able to hear directional engine sounds of opponent drivers quite easily. Engines, turbo spools, transmission sounds, tire squeals all do a great job to add to immersion.

Demo Mode is back once again. Like to turn this on when my game's idle on main menu. After a set parameter of time, a demo will kick in and it's the best montage of anything car related. From car histories, to wallpapers, to short videos of drive bys, random fun facts, and even car racing demos on tracks driven by NPCs. Great feature to sit back, relax, and watch when taking a break.

Tuning has very deep emphasis. There's a point system called Performance Points (PP) that determines the overall rating of car. You have to meet PP requirements for races. If below the recommended level, then upgrading parts and tuning will boost rating. If beyond the max threshold, then you'll need to de-tune.

Lots of parameters for tuning and pretty much covers all areas. From engine swaps, NOS, drivetrain, aerodynamics, suspension, gear ratios, weight reduction, tires, body parts, just to name a few.

Hefty single player campaign takes place in GT Cafe with tasks that allow progression, further unlocking vehicles. License centre is back with cool track challenges, allowing you to grind and earn CR faster. Drag racing also unlocked later on as well.

With so much content jam packed into GT7, car enthusiasts and fans of racers will be spending lots of time, getting their monies worth. There's so much here to do, and whatever your mood feels like at moment, GT7 has you covered for that moment in life!
  51. Mar 19, 2022
    What a joy to drive! Never had so much fun in another driving game…superb on Ps5. I love it.
  52. Mar 8, 2022
    Amazing game love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  53. Mar 12, 2022
    Amazing love it..............................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  54. Mar 8, 2022
    Great game at the beginning. Impressive graphics and upgraded simulation, beautiful sonds.
  55. Mar 8, 2022
    El mejor gran turismo jamás creado,polyfoni digital a vuelto a los inicios de la franquicia con el modo carrera tan aclamado por los usuarios
  56. Mar 22, 2022
    As of April 7/22 credits rewards have been fixed. The game feels much more fair now. Get out there and race!
  57. May 6, 2022
    I really don’t understand all the criticism - this is the most realistic and satisfying racing game I’ve played to date. Lots of content, everything oozes of quality. Driving with a wheel is very well done and great fun.

Sure, they had added microtransactions, but those are not required to complete the game. I’ve finished the game and did not need to grind.
  58. Mar 11, 2022
    Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Not for a long time have i come across a game that balances "Sim" realism with fun!!!! A sliding scale of assists that you can tailor for the way you want to play and enjoy the game.

Graphically it's ground-breaking, the visuals are just "next gen" at last. I get rewarded for learning lines, breaking-zones and can grind for my favourite car like the

Graphically it's ground-breaking, the visuals are just "next gen" at last.

I get rewarded for learning lines, breaking-zones and can grind for my favourite car like the games of old.

Now, the online requirement and micro-transitions are not my cup of tea, but that is absolutely detracting people's attention / review bombing away from the actual core Game Play which is just staggeringly good. It's interesting other games with "micro transactions" such as skins, season passes, additional cars etc aren't getting judged so harshly?

A game i have thus far thoroughly enjoyed and will sink many, many hours into.

Next Gen Racing has arrived.
  59. Mar 7, 2022
    Dont understand those negatieve critics. This game is absolutely best racing sim ever...period. The graphics is the best from all the games I have seen. Game is stunning, amazing and fun.
  60. Mar 6, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gran turismo 7 é o melhor jogo de corrida que existe na atualidade gráficos top jogabilidade incrível o gráfico dos carros excelentes uma coisa que eu eu fiquei chateado é que não teve dublagem, poderia ter alguma voz de alguém falando em português principalmente mas enfim isso não tira a majestade do jogo minha nota é mais que 10 esse jogo vai ficar na minha memória para sempre!! Expand
  61. Apr 7, 2022
    Did they messed up with the grinding before? yes, yes they did;
    Did they promise they would fix it? yes, yes they did;
    Did they actually fixed it? YES, MY GOD THEY DID IT; They added new events and now the circuit experiences that would pay us up to 100k only now can pay up to 1.2 million credits, for driving around the track, with that they basically removed the grinding out of the way
    Did they messed up with the grinding before? yes, yes they did;
    Did they promise they would fix it? yes, yes they did;
    Did they actually fixed it? YES, MY GOD THEY DID IT;
    They added new events and now the circuit experiences that would pay us up to 100k only now can pay up to 1.2 million credits, for driving around the track, with that they basically removed the grinding out of the way (and the price for the credit packs on the ps store were halved if u want to spend real money for... some reason (fr, don't do that pls)) we got to the part were we sit down and enjoy the game and wait for the new cars and tracks to drop on the next months. Does it deserve a 10/10 from me? Not really, the game isn't perfect by any means, I would say a 8.5/10. Why I'm giving it a 10 for now? to try to pump the user score a bit up because I bet most of the 0/10 scores here will not be updated ever again sadly...
    But anyway, if ur reading this and is also playing the game, I hope u also have a good time playing it!
    See you all on the track!
  62. Mar 7, 2022
    The best racing game after the Gran Turismo 4! Plenty of single player content, amazing online mode, unsurpassed driving feel, fantastic sound and a great DualSense!
  63. Mar 19, 2022
    Best sim racer on Playstation right now. ACC is too buggy and restrictive to come even close.
  64. Mar 19, 2022
    Love it. So fun to play and the cars are attainable with rare ones harder to get. Chill
  65. Mar 18, 2022
    People whining about the microtransactions and reduced payouts is infinitely more annoying than the actual microtransactions and reduced payouts.
  66. Mar 27, 2022
    I love this game it is amazing! It is one of the best GT sport game ever made and it is great fun if you like to grind your way and get amazing cars.
    I Know some people may not enjoy it for what Sony, Polyphony and devs did, however, this is review bombing and not a logical review of this game, pure rant.
    Actually this game for me is a 8.5 overral, I put a 10 because it does not deserve all what it gets trown at it and most of the people won't change their review.

You play the game and get a good amount of rewards and now the economy has been addressed and it will become much better in the future.
    Enjoy the races, continue playing the game and improve, get better and enjoy your time on races that you really like.
    My only issue is with the way the cafe works, it could have been implemented in a better way.
  67. Jul 31, 2022
    The best sim race game is back and better on the PS5 with its dualsense! Next level immersion with the haptic feedback on the Asphalt road and Adaptive triggers on those breaks during those tight turns! Some examples. I appreciate the cafe with its history of all the famous cars in the world. The photo mode and replay with ray tracing is so beautiful to share on social media and to my PS5The best sim race game is back and better on the PS5 with its dualsense! Next level immersion with the haptic feedback on the Asphalt road and Adaptive triggers on those breaks during those tight turns! Some examples. I appreciate the cafe with its history of all the famous cars in the world. The photo mode and replay with ray tracing is so beautiful to share on social media and to my PS5 friends online. Expand
  68. Mar 7, 2022
    Finalmente o modo campanha de volta, missões pra tirar a carteira de motorista, gráficos muito bons e o modo online ranqueado com regras e penalidades. Só faltou melhorar o sistema de colisões e adicionar chuva a todas as pistas.
  69. Mar 8, 2022
    As a long fan of the GT series I would say this is the best entry since GT4. I was surprised at the overall quality and passion put into the career mode after it was stripped back in GT Sport and long gone are the days of GT 5's and GT 6's premium and standard cars. A really fun game that reminds me of the roots of the series.
  70. Mar 21, 2022
    Edited: after the new update, it is much easier to earn money in the game. They also added more races among other things, and have promised a lot of good things later as well. Changing my score to 10/10.

I’ve been playing Gran Turismo since the first one came 25 years ago, and I love the series. My interest in cars owe a lot to Gran Turismo. GT7 has a lot of good in it, but also a lot of things that needs to be fixed, like the rolling starts, lack of content, and cars made after 2017.

The main issue however, is that I will never be able to actually own and race the cars that I want to. I have 1-2 hours a day to play GT, and to be able to afford e.g. the Mclaren F1, I would need to grind the same race over and over for 3 weeks after they nerfed the already low credits output. BUT the car is only available for a few days in the time limited legendary shop, so by the time I have enough credits, the car is unavailable again. So – how I am going to be able to drive the Mclaren F1 in the game I paid 80 bucks for? Microtransactions! 200 bucks of them! And that’s only 1 car. I would have to keep feeding them hundreds of dollars in microtransactions to actually play with the cars I want.

There’s a lot of cars that I just want to buy so that I can tune them, make liveries, and photograph them in the scapes mode. But because of the insane grind to gain credits, I am reluctant to use the credits I actually do have. Even for cheap cars that I just want to fk around with. I can’t afford do that, as the in-game currency is too scarce to use them just for photo mode and making liveries.

Make no mistake, I want the most expensive cars to be something you have to grind and work for. It’s just that the level of grind is too extreme, to the point that mtx is the only realistic way to obtain them. The broken economy in the game makes it really difficult to enjoy it, even though the driving itself feels good.

I've never owned a xbox, but i seriously are considering investing in one and try out Forza..
  71. Mar 6, 2022
    Gran Turismo 7 is the best game in the series. Dualsense, graphics,cars, gameplay everything is the best you can ever imagine.
  72. Mar 22, 2022
    One of the best racing games out there just wished it would have the majority of the game playable offline…
  73. Apr 7, 2022
    The 1.11 update has just rolled out, and most of my major issues with the game seem to have been listened to. The increase credit payouts are appreciated.
  74. Mar 30, 2022
    Questo voto vale per il 97% dei videogiochi di PlayStation studio, Sony sa gestore molto bene le sue sh e spero il altre grandi acquisizioni
  75. Mar 15, 2022
    O jogo ficou excelente, recuperou quase todas as características dos Gran Turismo 1 e 2 do PS1, mas agora com gráficos e jogabilidade de nova geração. O modo offline ficou excelente, vc joga horas sem enjoar e é rico em histórias automobilísticas. A simulação do jogo é muito boa também, a IA do jogo também é boa, bem melhor do que a média dos jogos da mesma categoria inclusive tenta teO jogo ficou excelente, recuperou quase todas as características dos Gran Turismo 1 e 2 do PS1, mas agora com gráficos e jogabilidade de nova geração. O modo offline ficou excelente, vc joga horas sem enjoar e é rico em histórias automobilísticas. A simulação do jogo é muito boa também, a IA do jogo também é boa, bem melhor do que a média dos jogos da mesma categoria inclusive tenta te fechar e fechar outros carros na disputa por posições. O jogo também tem uma ampla variedade de carros de diversas categorias. O único lado negativo que notei é que não é possíve é vender carros usados (pelo menos até a parte que estou no jogo, lembrando que já tenho quase 30h de gameplay). Jogo indispensável pra fãs da franquia que agora está completando 25 anos. Valeu cada centavo investido no Gran Turismo 7. Expand
  76. Mar 17, 2022
    Best sim racing game ever made, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  77. Mar 8, 2022
    It's the best Gran Turismo and one of the best racing games of all time, graphics are photo realistic, physics are amazing, on a wheel you feel like you're driving a real car, you feel every bump on the road, every curb and in rain the puddles. Incredible single player career mode with license tests, circuit experiences, missions and championships. The online is brought from GT sport soIt's the best Gran Turismo and one of the best racing games of all time, graphics are photo realistic, physics are amazing, on a wheel you feel like you're driving a real car, you feel every bump on the road, every curb and in rain the puddles. Incredible single player career mode with license tests, circuit experiences, missions and championships. The online is brought from GT sport so it's good enough. Customization and dynamic weather is among the best ever done in a game. Expand
  78. Mar 7, 2022
    Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece Masterpiece !
  79. Mar 6, 2022
    Another masterpiece by Playstation studios, this time Polyphony Digital, they have raised the bar when it comes to customization and single player career mode in racing games not to mention the amazing multiplayer brought from GT Sport and my gawd the graphics are gorgeous. Best car models ever!!!!
  80. Mar 9, 2022
    A racing masterpiece from Kazunori Yamauchi!
    -------------------
    --------------------
    ________
  81. Mar 6, 2022
    From my first race in GT7 I knew it would be a Masterpiece. And I was not wrong. For fans, it's nothing short of perfect.
  82. Mar 25, 2022
    Easily the best GT ever, with further ongoing update, it'll gonna be just better and better, the respect for car culture from the game is absolutely the best when it comes to a video game.
  83. Mar 6, 2022
    This is the ultimate racing game. It's amazing how he makes you feel part of motorsport. Without a doubt, the best Gran Turismo since the PlayStation 2.
  84. Mar 6, 2022
    Technically there are no downsides to the game. Lighting effects, weather effects, car physics, it's all pretty impressive. really enjoying this game.
  85. Mar 6, 2022
    Masterpiece!!! Great Graphics, Gameplay and Audio
    Packed with lots of content There are micro transactions but every car can be bought with in game credits and the game gifts you free cars every day!!!
  86. Mar 6, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best Sim Racing Game Ever Made Best Sim Racing Game Ever Made Best Sim Racing Game Ever Made Best Sim Racing Game Ever Made Best Sim Racing Game Ever Made!!!!!! Expand
  87. Mar 5, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best racing game of all time! Amazing gameplay, great graphics, the customization is next level, car models are the best in the industry! Dualsense feels very immersive. Expand
  88. Mar 7, 2022
    If you love accuracy of handling and track racing, you've come to the right place! incredible challenges and missions, unbelievable day night transition and dynamic weather, superb car models, this game is a masterpiece from the legend Kazunori Yamauchi!!!!
  89. Mar 5, 2022
    El juego está pensado para los amantes de los automóviles; recomiendo que se juegue en el modo Raytracing
  90. Mar 5, 2022
    GT7 is a masterpiece, full of content and people complaining about micro transactions are ridiculous. You can get anything in the game without paying a penny, just grind for it and win races. Micro transactions are there for those who want something out of the gate, that’s their prerogative.

Graphics are gorgeous, the car handling feels amazing and the devs implemented incredible dual sense feedback for PS5. This game is for car enthusiasts, with a wealth of history for many different car manufacturers. Many of the negative comments with 0 as a score are from review bombers, those with nothing better to do than try tanking a games score for whatever reason. They do it for any big release these days, Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, etc…

Game is a 10/10 if you love racing and simulation games. Keep in mind, this is not an arcade racer like Need for Speed of Forza Horizon.
  91. Apr 9, 2022
    Este juego es el mejor Gt de todos los tiempos Las actualizaciones han logrado solucionar casi todos los problemas desde la economía hasta correcciones del gameplay. Lo recomiendo 100%
  92. Mar 5, 2022
    After many hours of play... It has definitely exceeded my expectations, it's a very good game. It's like going back to your childhood to play Gran Turismo 4 in the afternoon.
    It is a video game made with a lot of love and for fans of the motor world in general
    Impressive!
  93. Mar 6, 2022
    I really despise people who give clearly top quality games a zero. These are clearly not playstation players. It's a joke. Am I annoyed about the always online, Yes! Do I find the microtransactions super greedy, Yes! Does this ruin an otherwise impeccably made game with zero bugs and is a return to form to the magic early days of the series, definitely NOT! The game has always beenI really despise people who give clearly top quality games a zero. These are clearly not playstation players. It's a joke. Am I annoyed about the always online, Yes! Do I find the microtransactions super greedy, Yes! Does this ruin an otherwise impeccably made game with zero bugs and is a return to form to the magic early days of the series, definitely NOT! The game has always been grindy, but since it feels so good to race non of that matters. All improved dramatically by the dualsense and 3D sound. The weather in this game is arguably one of the best all time implementations in a game. And there is literally a mountain of content here. And it has infinite replay value with the multiplayer mode, which is essentially getting Gt Sport for free. Kazanori Yamauchi is clearly the most inspired he has been since his days as a young 25 year old programmer whose vision for racing games would change the gaming industry and revive interest in certain parts of car culture. The game is undeniably great, particularly newcomers. This is an amazing game. Expand
  94. Mar 26, 2022
    Best racing simulator game ever but PATHETIC CAR LIST. P A T H E T I C. I hope they add more cars immediately. Also the new format with legendary cars scares me. But the graphics, atmosphere, the campaign that it was so addictive that i finish it in one day lol, the physics, the tracks, the weather, missions, arcade, online and driving school are amazing. This and Forza Horizon are theBest racing simulator game ever but PATHETIC CAR LIST. P A T H E T I C. I hope they add more cars immediately. Also the new format with legendary cars scares me. But the graphics, atmosphere, the campaign that it was so addictive that i finish it in one day lol, the physics, the tracks, the weather, missions, arcade, online and driving school are amazing. This and Forza Horizon are the best racing games and we must respect them both. But Gran Turismo is another level. But please add cars, because the car list is ridiculous, yes and with Legendary Cars remains just flawed. Expand
  95. Mar 10, 2022
    Gran Turismo es una gran entrega para la nueva generacion. Creo que de nada nos sirve compararlo con Horizon Forza 4 el cual es un gran tributo a Mexico con grandes graficas. En este caso hablando de Gran Turismo 7 es una enciclopedia virtual de vehiculos que ademas de ser divertido te enseña historia de las principales marcas de vehiculos asi como de los mismos vehiculos en una narrativaGran Turismo es una gran entrega para la nueva generacion. Creo que de nada nos sirve compararlo con Horizon Forza 4 el cual es un gran tributo a Mexico con grandes graficas. En este caso hablando de Gran Turismo 7 es una enciclopedia virtual de vehiculos que ademas de ser divertido te enseña historia de las principales marcas de vehiculos asi como de los mismos vehiculos en una narrativa progresiva y lineal la cual es una de las formas principales de ir avanzando en el juego. Al tratarse de esta manera su progresion, lo hace un juego de carreras diferente. Hablando de la musica cuenta con gran mezcla de musica de generos electronicos hasta musica clasica. El control Dual Sense funciona perfecto en donde cada bordo, choque o movimiento del vehiculo se siente. Si cuentas con una PLAY 4 o 5 te recomiendo que compres la edicion especial ya que cuenta con la version digital para el PS4 y en fisico para la PS5. Gran juego de carreras de una saga clasica de playstation. Expand
  96. Mar 5, 2022
    The game Gran Turismo7 is excellent, but the only flaw was the third and first perspective Car camera system, but the game is well deserved, and we hope that there will be an update For Kaz-San
    Kazunori Yamauchi Please we need the third and first perspective Car camera system Gran Turismo Series Sport-6-5-4-3
  97. Mar 6, 2022
    Great game. Haven’t played since GT4 and I really liked this one. Great soundtrack, great graphics and photo mode. The cafe brings you some challenges in order to unlock some cars and the customisation is pretty neat
  98. Mar 21, 2022
    Dou 10 só para combater esse reviewsbombs, na moral, esse site já deixou de ser referência de nota faz tempo, só sobrevive com essas polêmicas, senão eu nem lembrava do site mais, se for ver bem, site de análise séria só deveria permitir análises e notas de quem jogou o game, o que não é o caso aqui.
  99. Jul 13, 2022
    О каком лютом донате идёт речь? экономика игры очень лояльна и практически не изменилась с GT Sport.
    Донат вообще не обязателен! Купил игру меньше месяца назад за все время сколько катаюсь накатал 7 млн кредитов купил уже 9 машин включая автолегенды всего в гараже уже 76 машин которые раздают на право и налево за участие в чемпионатах в лотереи выбил тачку.
    и 500 тысяч кредитов общее
    и 500 тысяч кредитов общее количество машин в гараже 76 штук.
    Игра просто бомба! смена динамической погоды, смена времени суток, графика, физика, фишки Dualsense просто на высоте. Режим карьеры сплошное эстетическое удовольствие! GT7 лучший автосимулятор как был таковым и остаётся по сей день, чувствуется проработка и любовь к деталям и мелочам, это настоящая интерактивная автоинциклопедия.
    Физика просто шикарна и влияние атмосферных явлений на нее, парк автомашин и трасс радует и попадает реалистичность и детализацией.
    С обновами завозят бесплатно машины и трассы дополнительно и игра обрастает ещё контентом не хило, хотя итак контента более чем предостаточно! Тюнинг и его возможности радуют как эстетикой так и возможностями, автосалон поддержанных авто, сдача лицензий тоже очень радует что 7 часть вобрала лучшее из серии за 25 лет.
    Вообще отложил прохождение других игр, и просто залипаю в режиме карьеры неспешно играя и пополняя автопарк, катаясь в удовольствие на разных машинах, улучшая их постепенно.
    Люди хейтящие игру и пишущие комменты либо те кто не играл в игру и не собирался даже ну или те кто посмотрел обзор ixbt в котором гореобзорщики привели футажи из версии с ценами для японского рынка которые всегда были выше ибо там лишних несколько нулей) и назвали это донатной помойкой, а теперь зайдите и посмотрите на цены европейского и американского региона)
    В общем как всегда великолепная игра от великолепных Polyphony Digital.
    Купил кстати физ издание диска с игрой меньше чем даже стандартная цена.
    Ну а всем кому предстоит поиграть в данную игру желаю приятной игры и массы положительных впечатлений которые вам гарантированы, с момента начальной заставки до игрового процесса.
  100. Mar 13, 2022
    The game is absolutely fantastic. I am new to GT series.. use to play GT in PS2 era and now I came back to play it again.. and this is one of the best racing game I have ever played. The driving seems like real driving. No doubt why it's called the best Racing Simulator. Though there are minor hiccups but that's not going to take away any rating point from my side. Will give it a 10. A solid 10

Generally favorable reviews - based on 119 Critic Reviews

1. May 11, 2022
    Gran Turismo 7 brings to the tracks every single thing fans always wanted: the GT Mode everyone loves, plenty of customization options, car loads, classic scenarios and one of the best DualSense and 3D Audio experiences the PS5 has to offer. This is the best Gran Turismo experience we have ever seen in a long time.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Gran Turismo 7 is a love letter to motorsport history and an impeccable technical showcase. The franchise's traditional formula gets good improvements, but it's still extremely true to its roots. One of the best racing series ever shines spectacularly on the PS5.
  3. Gran Turismo 7 is a bit of a throwback to the genre’s early days — and includes some of the series’ old shortcomings — but when it comes to accurate driving physics and sheer, unadulterated love of cars, it’s something close to peerless.