6.5

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 26, 2022
    Gungrave G.O.R.E is a good third person shooter that has awsome music from the person who did the music for thr Devil may cry games as well as good sized amount of content considering of 7 different locations and a total of 30 stages. There are a few issues I had with the game but there were not enough to keep me from completing the game. The two things I had a issue with was the lastGungrave G.O.R.E is a good third person shooter that has awsome music from the person who did the music for thr Devil may cry games as well as good sized amount of content considering of 7 different locations and a total of 30 stages. There are a few issues I had with the game but there were not enough to keep me from completing the game. The two things I had a issue with was the last section of stage 5 when I was on the roof of the train the signs have a not great hit box also does not help that there are many different emeies but what I really don't like is after I get to the arrow and jump over the third sign there is a mine in front that will knock me to the ground, once I get pased that I will need to somehow get past three emies with missiles and a few others as well as get into the other car that is surrounded by mines in the like four ofr five minutes I have before my head is lopped off and Quartez strats screaming my name. But besides that Quatez can be very talkive during the game but is also helpful hero warn me when if I am not paying attention. I enjoyed all the boss fights and Bunjis stage was fun and interesting I would like to have played as him more but it's fine. I am hoping that from how the game ended there will be dlc hopefully I will get my preorder dlc but besides that I would suggest this to anyone that would like it Expand
  2. Nov 24, 2022
    All good! Buy i just hope more play bunji and quartz. If you guys have a update planning, please include this.
  3. Nov 24, 2022
    I been waiting for almost a lot of time.funally, im really happy!!! Ulimited bulets, cool characters, rush and rush. This is real gungrave!!!
  4. Nov 25, 2022
    I still don't understand why the game has such low ratings, Gungrave G.O.R.E is one of the gems of this year and certainly much better than the garbage GOW Ragnarok DLC.
    The game rests on two iron pillars, the first thing you can see is how the developers loved Gungrave and tried to invest every cent in the game despite the average budget. The second is the gameplay itself and the combat system is a child's dream, because the Bible Epic is happening on the screen.
    The player seems to be dancing with weapons, two pistols, almost like Dante's, and his huge coffin on his back, allow the player to create complete chaos on the screen, because there are a lot of ranged attacks and it all looks mega spectacular and epic.
    The 2002 Gungrave anime is still remembered with warmth in my heart, as is the Ps2 game, and I was very surprised that G.O.R.E was associated with previous Gungrave works, thanks a lot to the developers for loving this iconic character and really looking forward to continuing the new one G.O.R.E, because the game is super and there are no direct analogues on the video game market right now.
    PS, I have already completed the game on XBOX Series X at 1000g ❤
  5. Nov 23, 2022
    People who like this style will love it, and people who hate it will hate it. However, it is sure to relieve stress. I've been waiting for this for a really long time, and they've fulfilled the fans' fantasies.Break and destroy without thinking. this is gungrave. PS5 supports 60 frames, and PS4 did not drop frames even when many enemies appeared. This was amazing.
  6. Nov 24, 2022
    Grave is back!! I like this. It is a simple and powerful. If you same me, get a play. I don’t say anymore. Just cool and nice action game.
  7. Nov 23, 2022
    Não da para aceitar que no Brasil esse jogo custe 300R$.
    Não da para aceitar que no Brasil esse jogo custe 300R$.
    Eu não conhecia o jogo de antigamente, fiquei sabendo ao ver sobre ele agora. Esperei por anos esse jogo após ver o trailer quando foi mostrado a 1ª vez, eis que ao lançar foi a maior decepção, parece que foi feito por amador novato, eu vejo o personagem e só me vem o Dante de Devil may cry na cabeça. Não sei nem como explicar o quanto esse jogo decepcionou, se é o som , a jogabilidade, a forma da gameplay...esse jogo é ruim, mas muito ruim mesmo. Joguei as 2 primeiras partes para ter certeza que não era uma bomba e coisa da minha cabeça, mas ai tive certeza que esse jogo foi de longe o pior que joguei esse ano. E olha que eu AMO jogos HackSlash , mas esse é impossível gostar e recomendar..nem da para acreditar que levou tantos anos para sair isso.
  8. Nov 24, 2022
    This game has broken level design.
    Instant death traps, tons of grenades, and a rain of missiles.
    Did the developers really think this was a good idea? Motion like PS2. Graphics like PS3. Gimmicks like Resident Evil 4. I can't believe it's a 2022 game. The character's face is also weird. I'm a Gungrave fan. However, I can only think of this as an indie game, not a sequel. The stylish part
    This game has broken level design.
    Instant death traps, tons of grenades, and a rain of missiles.
    Did the developers really think this was a good idea?
    Motion like PS2.
    Graphics like PS3.
    Gimmicks like Resident Evil 4.
    I can't believe it's a 2022 game.
    The character's face is also weird.
    I'm a Gungrave fan.
    However, I can only think of this as an indie game, not a sequel.
    The stylish part of Gungrave is missing.
    It seems to me that the character's personality has also changed.
    When I thought Gungrave was back, it was another piece of garbage.
    I will never buy anything from this developer again.
    Trust is gone.
    I am very angry that my favorite series was betrayed by this game.
  9. Nov 29, 2022
    In this country, the PS2 cult series should only be known to die-hard anime fans. After "Trigun: Planet Gunsmoke", which was shown at a Sega event in 2002, unfortunately disappeared shortly afterwards without further public announcement, the first "Gungrave" was released in the same year, which quickly became a cult hit among anime fans. A 26-episode anime series produced by Madhouse wasIn this country, the PS2 cult series should only be known to die-hard anime fans. After "Trigun: Planet Gunsmoke", which was shown at a Sega event in 2002, unfortunately disappeared shortly afterwards without further public announcement, the first "Gungrave" was released in the same year, which quickly became a cult hit among anime fans. A 26-episode anime series produced by Madhouse was released in 2003, followed by a no less leaden 2004 sequel, Gungrave: Overdose. After 14 years of fun, the spin-off "Gungrave VR" was released for the PSVR in 2018, which is to be understood as a prologue to the new "Gungrave G.O.R.E" by Iggymob and Prime Matter.

Technically, "Gungrave G.O.R.E" is doing impressively well for an indie production. It runs very smoothly in performance mode (4K/60fps), the hit feedback is powerful, the video sequences are pretty and the levels are visually varied. And it's all accompanied by a driving electro-industrial soundtrack that perfectly suits the atmosphere of the game with its shrill jazz and rock influences.

The bloody bullet ballet (like the PS2 predecessors) can be quite frustrating at times. Especially due to the fact that the checkpoints were distributed rather unfavorably. This is shown e.g. in the train stage, where you have to dodge signs and obstacles while fighting countless enemies at the same time. If you are thrown off the train, it means immediate game death - and that you have to start the entire passage from the beginning. In the later course of the game there are always such unfair passages.

Gungrave G.O.R.E. offers dull but stylish old-school ballroom orgies that will certainly not appeal to everyone. The frustration factor is sometimes high and some design quirks are annoying, but the core gameplay of shooting, fighting and tactics has been implemented all the more. Anyone who, after a steep learning curve, masters the protagonist's skills and shoots himself into a "flow" will be rewarded with an "okay, one more round" feeling. Hopefully a potential successor won't be another 18 years in the future. Anime fans who like old-fashioned arcade shoot-outs should definitely take a look, despite the mixed reviews.
  10. Nov 27, 2022
    Thoughtless gameplay, full of fun and infinite shooting. Sometimes feels hard to overcome some levels with thousands of enemies. This is the game, after passing which the hands and fingers hurt from constant shooting.
  11. Nov 28, 2022
    It's not that good of a game in all honesty, but I guess the premise is pretty cool.
  12. Nov 27, 2022
    I suggest you to start from easy mode. Clear normal mode with stronger weapon and once the mechanic is understood and in your head,play the game more.if you start from the hard mode from get -go,you will experience the hell.im trying to unlock all skills. Let's enjoy the game.Gungrave gore.
  13. Nov 27, 2022
    it easy at first. it gets harder a d harder. however, once you buy the skills and enhance your ability, the fun starts. however, there are some issues. some levels are dull and some levels cause stresses.however, this is not to a point where it needs radical criticism.
  14. Nov 29, 2022
    It was a very intense experience. Growth is very important in this game. It was hard at first. It was really hard. However, after knowing the growth, it was really cool. Are the people swearing at this game only played for 5 minutes? Add up. In particular, growth is important. It's a game without wasting time. It's really fun.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 29, 2022
    Gungrave lives by the simple principle of “kick their ass.” If that premise fails to hook you, nothing G.O.R.E. does will change your mind. If anything, its minor missteps may dissuade you from sticking with it at all. For those who love Gungrave for the kind of game it is, however, G.O.R.E. offers plenty more of it while intelligently expanding the core mechanics. This is one for all the true Gungravers out there howling at the night for more things to shoot.
  2. Nov 28, 2022
    At the end of the day, maybe Gungrave isn’t necessarily the best game of the year, but on the other hand, it’s not the worst either. Playing it is fun, and for fans of the series, it’s a great way to get a taste of what the original iteration of the series was all about.
    Gungrave G.O.R.E feels like a PS2 game and, at times, looks like a PS3 one but we enjoyed the combat, linear layouts and score-based gameplay. The difficulty spikes and slightly unintuitive controls definitely spoiled the party though.