8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 19, 2022
    Just better than 1st game in every way. An ultimate masterpiece that people will be fortunate to experience and get lost in.
  2. Feb 19, 2022
    This game is top tier amazing. One of the best stories from a Playstation series. The graphics are beautiful. The open world is fun, the controls are tight and responsive. I can't think of a single bad thing about this.
  3. Feb 19, 2022
    Amazing. Worth the time and experience. Story keeps you engage and the game feels much more like a rpg this time
  4. Feb 19, 2022
    Amazing game, beautiful to look at and an absolute overhaul of its predecessor. Best next gen game so far, nothing you can fund on any other console. Side missions aren’t meaningless anymore and the story it’s excellent paced. A must own game!
  5. Feb 19, 2022
    A masterpiece in gaming that will never be forgotten. This is generation defining.
  6. Feb 21, 2022
    It's a good game but A very by the standard sequel
    Pros:
    -really great graphic and visual -great improvement in the acting and dialogue .better sidequest -fight the machine still feel really fun con: -IA still pretty basic -interaction with the environment is still mediocre, same for the exploration -story fall flat, Aloy its too much a Mary sue protagonist. So a well done
    It's a good game but A very by the standard sequel
    Pros:
    -really great graphic and visual
    -great improvement in the acting and dialogue
    .better sidequest
    -fight the machine still feel really fun

con:
    -IA still pretty basic
    -interaction with the environment is still mediocre, same for the exploration
    -story fall flat, Aloy its too much a Mary sue protagonist.

So a well done sequel but nothing groundbreaking or any improvement for the open world genre. Over all still a solid good game.
  7. Feb 19, 2022
    Incredible game, a must-buy for any PlayStation owner, everything about this game is better than the original, The world is amazingly detailed, hunting is fun and the story is great! Watch any streamer and you will see. No Microtransactions everything is earned in-game
  8. Feb 19, 2022
    I was a fan of the first one and this one is no exception. I’m about 12 hours into the game on PS5 and the graphics are incredible! The plot is great so far and the side quests have some dynamic characters to talk to. The main storyline is at a pretty smooth pace as well, which makes the game not feel overbearing or rushed. Overall, I still love the main character and the slight humor thisI was a fan of the first one and this one is no exception. I’m about 12 hours into the game on PS5 and the graphics are incredible! The plot is great so far and the side quests have some dynamic characters to talk to. The main storyline is at a pretty smooth pace as well, which makes the game not feel overbearing or rushed. Overall, I still love the main character and the slight humor this game brings. It’s a good sequel and the development team should be proud of themselves! Expand
  9. Feb 19, 2022
    Undoubtedly the best game that I've ever played. The level of detail and design makes it a perfect game for me. Everything screams quality. Grapichs, music, design, combat, gameplay, story, and a lot more. This is truly a masterpiece.
  10. Feb 19, 2022
    HFW is a fantastic ps game. Everyone knows that, but sometimes hitters try to take HFW down but is not gonna happen. Hfw all gorgeous and fantastic.
  11. Feb 19, 2022
    Unsurprisingly enough, this game is getting review bombed by console war degens. Most of the reviews are by people who don’t even own the game.

Forbidden West is quite a large upgrade from the original, they’ve made improvements on just about every area where I had concern from its predecessor. Scanning and climbing is much better, melee combat is a blast once you’ve gotten enough upgrades and the story is much better. I felt with Zero Dawn the side quests kind of felt lazy and poorly acted, where Forbidden Wests side quests actually have me interested, and the acting is MUCH improved.

I have had zero bugs so far, (I’m 14 hours in) quite impressive for an open world game

If you enjoyed Zero Dawn, definitely recommended. Please do not trust a lot of the reviews here with extremely low ratings, they make no sense whatsoever
  12. Feb 19, 2022
    The game just feels something new out of the box. I have no words for it.just want to say for all picking it up now or later just play it once
  13. Feb 19, 2022
    what do you want from a game? ... adventure ? great music? beautiful landscapes ? gorgeous graphic ? amazing story ? fun gameplay ? .... I found all of them in this game .... masterpiece
  14. Feb 19, 2022
    this game is masterpiece
    story is excellent
    graphic is mindblowing
    gameplay/combat is amazing
    Aloy is so beautiful
    voice acting/soundtract is great
  15. Feb 19, 2022
    Way better than the first game, graphics are crazy perfect! I'm in love with Aloy! XD
  16. Feb 19, 2022
    While the game initially suffered from pop-in and texture issues, almost every bug I’ve encountered so far (not many) has been patched within the first 24 hours. Other than that, this game is absolutely fantastic and would recommend to anyone even halfway interested in open-world adventures. The performances are life-like and interesting, the world feels alive and lived-in, and guaranteesWhile the game initially suffered from pop-in and texture issues, almost every bug I’ve encountered so far (not many) has been patched within the first 24 hours. Other than that, this game is absolutely fantastic and would recommend to anyone even halfway interested in open-world adventures. The performances are life-like and interesting, the world feels alive and lived-in, and guarantees hours upon hours of exploration content. The map is dense and the characters have depth, the combat system is massively improved from the first game, and feels strategic and fun. The graphics are incredible, easily making it one of the best looking games in recent memory, I would even go as far to say it surpasses Red Dead Redemption 2. Wether you’re a massive Xbox fan, a Nintendo buddy, a PC player, or already own a PlayStation, I cannot recommend this game enough. A must-have, in my opinion. Expand
  17. Feb 20, 2022
    The Performance mode is broken. Horrific aliasing at 60 fps. The 30 fps mode is a stuttery mess. I've honestly never been so disappointed in a Sony Game on day 1. This game has major issues. I'm sure there is a good game under the hood but its hard to care with the graphics hurt my eyes.
  18. Feb 19, 2022
    I was really looking forward to this game. Sadly Sony first party level of polish is not there and Forbidden West is buggy rushed game.
    - Dull prologue. Take over hour to beat ultra linear tutorial.
    - Platforming is garbage and you need constantly accessibility or focus option on to see where your character can climb. - Aloy stuck in environmental objects often. - Aloy talking
    - Dull prologue. Take over hour to beat ultra linear tutorial.
    - Aloy stuck in environmental objects often.
    - Aloy talking constantly and telling you what to do.

This game need more time in the oven.
  19. Feb 19, 2022
    Probably the biggest disappointment in awhile. I had very high expectations. The story is bland and unimaginative, the game play is very boring. Even the lauded graphic are underwhelming. Really dropped the ball here.
  20. Feb 19, 2022
    as a fan of the first game, this game led me down in almost everyway. sure it looks amazing but it isn't. Aloy isn't an interesting character anymore. they've choose a weird direction to tell the story
  21. Feb 20, 2022
    Good graphics are important to me. HFW has a very low checkerboard resolution in performance mode or Its poorly implemeted. Also there doesnt seem to by any anti-aliasing. It leads to an blurry picture in performance mode.

Also HDR settings are strange. In zero/middle setting Its 5000 nits. I have to turn down to -8 for 700 nits. I dont think many gamers knows this and will therefore play will wrong hdr settings. The hdr picture in the settings menu is also broken, making it difficult to set hdr corrected.

The first time I have scored an AAA Playstation game this low.
  22. Feb 19, 2022
    The vast and beautiful world of horizon is once again here and I love exploring every singe part of it.
  23. Feb 19, 2022
    Aloy is even more annoying than the first game. Graphics are amazing and the machines are cool, but how can anyone get into this cringe fest? How did at update to the first game take 5 years to make? The company who made the amazing Killzone 2 in 4 years is long gone. By the time Horizon 3 comes out I will be old and Aloy grew a full beard.
  24. Feb 19, 2022
    one of the most disappointment games of past years. gameplay is boring and there's almost no story to keep you playing. All the characters are uninteresting and poor written
  25. Feb 19, 2022
    worst sequel of all time. bad story. repetitive gameplay. filler sidequests
  26. Feb 20, 2022
    Wish I could get my money back, the game looks AMAZING, but that's it, I got bored after two hours
  27. Feb 20, 2022
    Vou dar zero por causa de toda pauta feminista e de lacração onde apenas mulheres prestão e os homens ou são vilões ou são inuteis. Fora a decição retardada de nao lançar pra PC
  28. Feb 20, 2022
    O jogo não é perfeito como muitos desenham, ele tem problemas e bugs além do que tem erros de mecânica da água e da vegetação...
  29. Feb 20, 2022
    Juego demasiado simple sin mucha novedad. Un poco aburrido. Lanzamiento deprisa por tantos bugs
  30. Feb 19, 2022
    Thanx Sony!

excellent
    mindblowing
    amazing

Great gaming experience. Absolute stunning game!!!
  31. Feb 20, 2022
    Juego Roto, lleno de bugs y niebala hasta en la sopa, a parte de continuista y aburrido.
  32. Feb 20, 2022
    The game looks nice but it does not really feel new. Its also VERY shallow, no depth at all. For a 2022 game, that is kinda not okay. Unless being a total fanboy, i would only get this when on sale.
  33. Feb 20, 2022
    Muchos Bugs, juego incompleto, no entiendo cómo pueden jugar algo así, nada nuevo al anterior
  34. Feb 19, 2022
    Thanks to the developers for fixing almost all the shortcomings of the firs game.
  35. Feb 21, 2022
    Once you get pass the very first section of the game all the changes become very clear. The game is beautiful like everyone mentions but its actually the tweaks, new customizations, skill trees and interactions with NPC's that do it for me - all of these have been massively improved from the first game.

Side quests dont feel like a chore at all and are very interesting/engaging,

Side quests dont feel like a chore at all and are very interesting/engaging, everyone that Aloy speaks to actually feels like shes speaking to them - no jerky head movements or eye pupils zigzagging everywhere, it looks natural now. Swimming feels fantastic and adds a lot more exploration, not to mention the scale of this game is massive btw, bigger than Zero Dawn.

How you approach the gameplay is also completely up to you -

You wanna be a stealthy assassin? ✅

You wanna chug potions like a Witcher and withstand a beating from machines? ✅

You wanna focus melee combat and become a spinning beyblade? ✅

You wanna be a trapmaster and have a more strategic approach? ✅

You wanna sit back and watch your machines cause havoc? ✅

You wanna be a Legolas 2.0 and stack bodies with your bow? ✅

Or become a jack of all trades, master of none.

There will always be people that moan saying some assets are recycled from Zero Dawn - but what do you expect? Its a direct sequel! Of course some things will seem similar. If im being honest, it seems a lot harder these days to satisfy peoples needs in games - if its not Apex, COD or Fortnite they just arent interested and are quick to bash a game.

I will adjust this review the further I get into it but for anyone contemplating buying this game - do it! so far its incredible. I play this on a PS5 and it runs super smooth with almost instant load times. Dont listen to anyone that says the graphics dont look good, they must be running it on a base ps4 with a 720p monitor because its stunning!
  36. Feb 21, 2022
    One of the best game I‘ve ever seen. The quality is on a high level with an exciting story and enjoyable Gameplay. They improved so much like for instance the graphic. Just the facial expressions of every single character in this game is breathtaking and arouses emotions.
  37. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Se enfocaron más en "hypeear" el juego que en cambiar mecánicas y demás cosas, una basura, mejor hubieran dicho que era un DLC Exijo mi reembolso!!!! Expand
  38. Feb 21, 2022
    I played it over 20 hours now and i gotta say the gameplay gets booring quickly.
    Think its overhyped at the moment playstation people want the killer app.

Looks great play not so great and repetitive and gets booring quickly man.
  39. Feb 20, 2022
    O Jogo não tem os gráficos decentes que a geração atual merece, muitas das vezes as texturas são borradas, a história em seu âmbito é bem enjoativa.
  40. Feb 21, 2022
    People writing articles "oh no, Sony masterpiece gets review bombed, must be trolls". By the way these people who write these articles haven't even played this game. Their automatic reaction is - "this game has female lead, must be women hating trolls". NO. I love Tomb Raider games, i have zero issues with female leads. I even liked that you can play as Mona in Max Payne 2. This game isPeople writing articles "oh no, Sony masterpiece gets review bombed, must be trolls". By the way these people who write these articles haven't even played this game. Their automatic reaction is - "this game has female lead, must be women hating trolls". NO. I love Tomb Raider games, i have zero issues with female leads. I even liked that you can play as Mona in Max Payne 2. This game is really bad on performance mode, bugs everywhere and the of course the story, oh god. Whoever wrote this, clearly didn't even care slightly. It's one of the most boring stories i have ever played in AAA games. Expand
  41. Feb 19, 2022
    The best game i have ever played............................................
  42. Feb 20, 2022
    I just don't understand why this game gets the high praise that it gets? Even tho i never care for either rating system (critics or users) because at times both can be completely biased or simply wrong. But 88 isn't that high anyway, just saying. But back to my point, why is this game hyped to moon and back? What is so special about this empty open world?

I finished the game about 5

I finished the game about 5 hours ago and now i have been free roaming around the map for 3 hours and there's hardly anything cool or fun to do. Yes there are robots, but that gets old fast. By the way story is extremely cheesy, like very very cheesy. Last 20 minutes and final boss fight were absolute cringe. I actually regret buying it and i rarely regret buying games, because i always watch videos before and everyone was hyping it up like "this is gta 5 level game design, this RDR2 level game design", so i was actually expecting that and it's not even close.

Some people are really trying to hate AC Valhalla, like it's some bad game (it's not, it's just not amazing, it's decent), but i would rather play Valhalla right now (even tho i'm tired of Valhalla) than keep roaming around in this game, because it's so boring and story was weak, let's be real here, it was weak writing, very weak even. So my question would be, is this game hyped up because main character is female? Because i'm almost certain, if main character was some dude, this game would get Metascore 77 at best. If that's the case and only thing that changes rating from 6 to 10 is main character's gender, then that's just pathetic.

Only thing that should matter is the game itself, not main character's gender. I'm disappointed, maybe it's my own fault that i listened some of these Youtube videos that were praising it as best PS5 game. Next time i wont watch these channels anymore.

All in all, seeing how empty and boring this game is, it's even more sad that Days Gone, that is one of the best open world zombie games of all time and actually had interesting world, didn't get a sequel, instead of this. Thanks for reading.
  43. Feb 20, 2022
    realmente es increible que los usuarios paguemos por un producto no terminado , este juego tiene bugs y como consumidor me siento estafado.
  44. Feb 19, 2022
    به جرعت میتونم بگم که یکی از بهترین تجربه های گیمینگ من بود
    طراحی مراحل اصلی و فرعی و گرافیک و موسیقی دربالاترین سطح ممکن قرار دارن
  45. Feb 20, 2022
    It is full of bugs cant get past the first part, Paid 70 euro for this game, now i gonna make an refund its ridiculous. And about the story i cant get in to the story it has. The grappigste are beautiful but if you experiencing these bugs it is not worth your time
  46. Feb 20, 2022
    Mucho humo en la pantalla. La história es tonta y el personaje se buguea a cada rato.
  47. Feb 19, 2022
    La viciada que me pegué ayer y hoy no es ni medio normal. 15 horas seguidas ( y 4 cargas del dualsense) hacía tiempo que no disfrutaba tanto de un videojuego. Horizon Zero Dawn me enamoró por su historia de ciencia ficción y Horizon Forbidden West me está enamorando por los giros argumentales y lo bonito de su mundo. Le cuesta arrancar pero una vez dentro ya no puedes parar, me encanta. ALa viciada que me pegué ayer y hoy no es ni medio normal. 15 horas seguidas ( y 4 cargas del dualsense) hacía tiempo que no disfrutaba tanto de un videojuego. Horizon Zero Dawn me enamoró por su historia de ciencia ficción y Horizon Forbidden West me está enamorando por los giros argumentales y lo bonito de su mundo. Le cuesta arrancar pero una vez dentro ya no puedes parar, me encanta. A nivel técnico luce espectacular en todos los sentidos. En estas 15 horas me he encontrado con poquísimos bugs, para que os hagáis una idea una saga que me encanta es Assassin’s creed y en estos últimos la cantidad de bugs es 100 veces mayor (entendiendo la inmensidad de sus mundos abiertos) y aún así la experiencia de juego es totalmente disfrutable y jugable, bueno pues en Horizon Forbidden West la cantidad de Bugs es mínima ¿Cómo lo hace Guerrilla? Seguramente algún caza bugs encuentre los típicos en los que nadas en el suelo, atraviesas el suelo y te caes por debajo del escenario o algún objeto volando (Todos presentes en el 100% de los videojuegos) Aunque yo no me he encontrado más que con un barril volando en estas 10 horas. Está siendo una experiencia muy limpia. Las animaciones faciales son la leche, los animales, las plantas, las rocas, las partículas, el agua, el sonido ambiente. Cierto que el uso de la niebla es excesivo en muchas ocasiones donde apetecería disfrutar más del escenario, imagino que desplegar tanta potencia en cerca, penaliza de lejos, quizás un equilibrio mayor entre calidad de cerca y lejos hubiese sido más aconsejable, aunque menos impactante visualmente hablando de primeras. En cualquier caso me parece increíblemente bonito el mundo construido. Y por último ese DOBLAJE AL ESPAÑOL (España) TOP TOP. Qué maravilla contar con el trabajo de enormes profesionales del doblaje y con la fantástica Michelle Jenner doblando a Aloy. No sé en otros idiomas pero en Castellano el doblaje suma muchísimo a la experiencia final. En definitiva creo que estamos ante un título redondo en todos los apartados, imprescindible para cualquiera que tenga una consola Playstation. Mi nota no puede ser otra que un 10 bien merecido. Expand
  48. Feb 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. -Unoriginal story premise nothing the industry hasn't seen before and brings nothing of context to the table of story telling.
    -Core gameplay loop is repetitive and doesn't change much at all through out the course of the game, you'll get very bored of playing from a gameplay standpoint and drop the game unless the toddler tier story isn't enough to reel you in.
    -Graphics are very lacking, Alloy looks worse than ever, environments look bland, grey, unnatural etc.
    -No replayability, no incentive, something that should be an industry standard at this point.

I really genuinely wanted this to be something so much more greater but the team behind HFW really let us down, greatness still waits, it just wasn't this game that was going to give it to us fellas.
  49. Feb 20, 2022
    Скучная гриндилка,от первой части ничем не отличается,не понравилась от слова совсем
  50. Feb 20, 2022
    Amé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa laAmé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa la acción para iniciar la conversación, tuve que reiniciar desde el punto de control para poder seguir. Otra cosa es el problema de físicas, falla mucho.

Otra cosa que le ha molestado mucho es la mira al apuntar, está muy rápida y aunque he cambiado en las opciones todo, no veo que haga diferencia. También jugarlo en modalidad de vídeo dar prioridad a resolución hace que el juego sea injugable, se ve horrible, mejor lo puse en mejorar rendimiento.

Llevo como 10 horas de juego y estas cosas me han molestado mucho, esperaba un juego más pulido, siento que fue un lanzamiento apresurado, tiene muchos detalles, nada de esto me pasó con el lanzamiento del primer juego. Estoy muy decepcionado, he progresado bastante en el juego y sintiendo a mi personaje bastante débil, gasto muchas flechas para derrotar un sólo enemigo, tengo que crear flechas a cada rato y los golpes cuerpo a cuerpo bajan muy poco. Lo estoy jugando en normal, no me imagino si hubiera empezado en difícil, iba a hacerlo dado a que dominaba perfectamente el anterior, pero es otra cosa.

Considero que es mejor esperar a que mejoren el juego y hasta podría bajar de precio.
  51. Feb 21, 2022
    Okay here's what i got from this game after playing 15 hours - Bad writing, ugly looking characters, extremely boring story, mediocre open world, bugs and glitches, 2 crashes. Not recommending!
  52. Feb 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Demasiado caro para um jogo que não te faz ficar ligado mais de 2h a jogar... Expand
  53. Feb 21, 2022
    Yes, it has beautiful graphics and I DO have the copy of this game. I'm so tired of people calling everyone automatically a "troll" or "review bomber", if you give low score and i have perfect reasoning for that 0/10. Because that's the ONLY WAY to even out those fake 10/10 reviews by people who haven't even played it. It has bugs, very annoying ones, you drop randomly under map, thingsYes, it has beautiful graphics and I DO have the copy of this game. I'm so tired of people calling everyone automatically a "troll" or "review bomber", if you give low score and i have perfect reasoning for that 0/10. Because that's the ONLY WAY to even out those fake 10/10 reviews by people who haven't even played it. It has bugs, very annoying ones, you drop randomly under map, things not loading in, etc. It's not Cyberpunk level bad, but that doesn't mean that it's not bad. It is bad. But that's not even biggest issue of this game. The best biggest issue is really lazy and boring writing, story awful. I was really waiting for this game and this level of story telling in 2022 is just bad. Expand
  54. Feb 21, 2022
    Combat and movement is clunky and more of tedious task than fun. Way to much dialogue for side quests. Story is bland and just boring. Overall game feels more tedious than anything and repetitive.
  55. Feb 21, 2022
    imagine being so delusional, that you start calling everyone a "troll" or "review bomber" who doesn't like same outdated boring games, that you like. This game's dialogue isn't even 2018 level. This might pass as a early 2010 game. Visuals can't save bad story.
  56. Feb 21, 2022
    Gaming is literally dying thanks to these empty mediocre open world games, that have stereotypical cringe dialogue and big bad robot for final boss and then you get endless cutscenes. "we will fight back", "we will rebuild the world" and so on. All these overused, cheesy, uninspired lines are in this game.
  57. Feb 19, 2022
    The same horizon. Only more cast scenes with stupid dialogues that are terribly annoying. The plot is mediocre, otherwise more beautiful wider richer. 30 fps is unplayable, at 60 alas soap, chess upscaling? I personally met more bugs than in cyberpunk, where I never fell under the textures, but here in 10 hours I fell 10 times.
  58. Feb 20, 2022
    The graphics in performance mode caused me to refund the game in an hour. Holy **** why even release a PS5 version if you can’t improve on the original visually. Is it bug or oversight? Or a way to sell the inevitable PC version to double dippers? Well, not this time. Just wait it out.
  59. Feb 19, 2022
    The game is trash, the first game was so much better in all aspects. This feels like a rushed and mediocre excuse for Sony to charge $70 bucks. The game is full of glitches, bugs, unfinished details and the graphics didn't impress, it is just a glorified PS4 game. If Sony strategy depends on "super exclusives" like this one, then they will have to reconsider and change, because the game isThe game is trash, the first game was so much better in all aspects. This feels like a rushed and mediocre excuse for Sony to charge $70 bucks. The game is full of glitches, bugs, unfinished details and the graphics didn't impress, it is just a glorified PS4 game. If Sony strategy depends on "super exclusives" like this one, then they will have to reconsider and change, because the game is not something to brag about anymore. Sorry. Expand
  60. Feb 21, 2022
    The woke culture has corrupted this game. The devs are sell outs and this game is embarrassing to play. Don't buy this just because the graphics are decent.
  61. Feb 19, 2022
    A solid sequel at its finest. Huge improvements here and there with not even a single bit of the original game escaping some sort of polishing. Good parts got better, bad parts got at least ok

The image (resolution wise) is crisp enough to be able to reveal all of those little extra details, whether those are raindrops on Aloy's face or cracks on the rock's surface. While quality mode's running great with zero to none frame drops (at least not the ones I can really notice), performance mode could have used a bit more of the developer's attention really because it looks really bad with nothing near those 1800p they claim it has. Parkour is still limited to those yellow sticky points, but the latter is much more common now.
  62. Feb 19, 2022
    amazing, improved in every way Sony and Rockstar 2 kings tbh never misses :D
  63. Feb 19, 2022
    One of the Best playstation Exclusive. Very very very beautiful and colorful.
    It is really amazing in terms of beauty. The gameplay is a huge improvement over the previous version. While it has the features of the previous version along with the new features.
    The design has progressed tremendously and has become very diverse. Close and spear fights have become much more effective. New
    One of the Best playstation Exclusive. Very very very beautiful and colorful.
    The design has progressed tremendously and has become very diverse.
    Close and spear fights have become much more effective. New capabilities and powers added to the spear.
    The game's graphics are very, very excellent. So that is one of the most eye-catching games of my life.
    I hope you buy the game and enjoy.
  64. Feb 19, 2022
    Superb!!! Культурное разнообразие мира игры подчеркивается и различиями биомов. В Zero Dawn, например, большой красивый мир был беден контекстом и смыслом: какие-то джунгли, какая-то пустыня, какая-то зона с высотками. Из записок выяснялось, что «это где-то в США», но авторы не обыгрывали окружение детально. В Forbidden West все куда богаче: тут и Невада (с интересной новойSuperb!!! Культурное разнообразие мира игры подчеркивается и различиями биомов. В Zero Dawn, например, большой красивый мир был беден контекстом и смыслом: какие-то джунгли, какая-то пустыня, какая-то зона с высотками. Из записок выяснялось, что «это где-то в США», но авторы не обыгрывали окружение детально. В Forbidden West все куда богаче: тут и Невада (с интересной новой предысторией), и затонувший в песках Лас-Вегас, и полуразрушенный Лос-Анджелес. В каком-то смысле сиквел ощущается более постапокалиптическим, чем оригинал – потому что в этот раз чаще вспоминаешь, что бегаешь по руинам нашей Земли, а не по каким-то странным сай-фай декорациям.

!!!!
  65. Feb 19, 2022
    Even worse than HZD, which is saying something. Every character looks like if a random person from the street was performing at a circus. Even Aloy looks less sexy.
  66. Feb 19, 2022
    Horizon forbidden west expands on the first game in all aspects. The new machines and weapons are a blast to use and the facial animation are a sight to see. Speaking of sights to see, the forbidden west of the most beautiful and dense open world I’ve ever seen in any game. My only quarrels with the game would be the pop-ins, sometimes the eyes of characters will bug out, and Aloy willHorizon forbidden west expands on the first game in all aspects. The new machines and weapons are a blast to use and the facial animation are a sight to see. Speaking of sights to see, the forbidden west of the most beautiful and dense open world I’ve ever seen in any game. My only quarrels with the game would be the pop-ins, sometimes the eyes of characters will bug out, and Aloy will sometimes get caught on steps or small rocks. Hopefully these get ironed out but it is nonetheless an amazing sequel, thank you Guerrilla! Expand
  67. Feb 21, 2022
    This game is overrated and just a copy and paste dlc. I gave it a 3 bc of underwater swimming. Stop erasing our reviews also. Its a 3 for me. Just my opinion
  68. Feb 20, 2022
    not impressive same old boring sony rpg copy paste over and over would not recommend
  69. Feb 19, 2022
    this game is made with such care that my god, Gurrilla has outdone herself this game is a Masterpiece
  70. Feb 19, 2022
    Una pieza maestra, mejora en todos los aspectos a su entrega anterior, no había visto los gráficos son los mejores desde red dead redemption 2 y the last us 2. Muy feliz. Lástima de todos los haters que le van 0 se van a quedar sin jugar este grandioso juego
  71. Feb 21, 2022
    All this hype about graphics, what is the gaming community on to? Such a boring game!
  72. Feb 21, 2022
    Game wasnt as good as i expected same boring game hopefully god of war doesnt fall in the same category
  73. Mar 12, 2022
    I changed my mind. I just burned out terribly trying all sorts of extra activities that are just TOO MUCH and have TOO BAD balance of difficulty. But there is a very good plot. It is worth moving only along it, so as not to spoil the impression of the game. Everything else in the game has not been tested or verified by the people who made it. Disgusting mechanics that don't quite work as intended.
  74. Feb 21, 2022
    Horrible experience! If you forced yourself to enjoy or even finish the first game on the easiest difficulty just to see the end of the story, do not bother with this one. Gaming nowadays takes up a lot of time for people, time which you cannot take back. Forbidden West uses most of the same animations from the first game, Aloy's face and expressios are horrible and completely defeminized.Horrible experience! If you forced yourself to enjoy or even finish the first game on the easiest difficulty just to see the end of the story, do not bother with this one. Gaming nowadays takes up a lot of time for people, time which you cannot take back. Forbidden West uses most of the same animations from the first game, Aloy's face and expressios are horrible and completely defeminized. The whole game is buggy and the big surprise is that the graphics are generally bad, especially in performance mode, which is the only playable mode in 2022. Who still plays action adventure games with loads of movement in 30 fps? But hold on. There's more. The whole game is in your face from start to finish with political corectness, the woke movement, basically everything that you would want to escape from in real life is thrown right back at you in this game. I don't blame all the employees who actually worked hard at this game but the executives, managers or directors or writers who green lit such a horrible story full of woke and PC garbage and many graphical glitches and reused animations and weird facial expressions. Avoid and save your money and especially save your time! Expand
  75. Feb 21, 2022
    Unplayable cause of the horrific performance mode.
    Performance mode has huge graphical issues.
    Every particle or other fine detail especially in vegetation is flickering and shimmering like nothing else i've ever see on ps5. Bad upscaling, checkerboarding or anti-aliasing I suggest. The 60 fps mode is stable but on what cost? I would be happy to play the ps4 pro version of the game
    Unplayable cause of the horrific performance mode.
    Performance mode has huge graphical issues.
    Bad upscaling, checkerboarding or anti-aliasing I suggest.
    The 60 fps mode is stable but on what cost?
    I would be happy to play the ps4 pro version of the game via backward compatibility on 60 fps on ps5.
    Hopefully guerrilla will patch this.
    I don't know why reviewers doesn't say any word about this.
    To many bugs and glitches, too.
    The game is clearly unfinished.
    There are also to many skill trees.
    Aloy is way to woke and is annoyed about every NPC she is talking to.

Very dissapointing
  76. Feb 22, 2022
    Been playing 10 hours now, i just want to give up, it's extremely boring and all the characters are so generic and ugly looking, it's worse than Mortal Kombat 11 character design. Days Gone 2 would have been so much better game. Sad.
  77. Feb 22, 2022
    Super buggy and not the funny kind. Crates got stuck in unreachable positions many times which the only solution to is restarting the game. And one time I was unable to use my weapons for a short time in a combat mission. Generally the game mechanics are buggy.
  78. Feb 19, 2022
    They recycled almost everything from Zero Dawn and still got a worse game overall. Full of bugs
  79. Feb 20, 2022
    After 10h i left this game cuz it's so boring.
    Nothing interesting, empty world and boring gameplay. Boooooring. BORING!
  80. Feb 19, 2022
    Nothing but improvement over the previous entry. Combat is more satisfying, skill trees are more robust and allow different play styles, shieldwing is a game changer. Animations are resolved now, side quests are more fun and rewarding. Cannot recommend enough.
  81. Feb 19, 2022
    Graphics are amazing,cool new mechanics,very good story telling,improves upon the the first gane drastically
  82. Feb 20, 2022
    Дизайн персонажей и "бодипозитив" вызывает отвращение, унылый сюжет и механика игры, ничего интересного в ней не нашёл, проходняк, пока печатал, скинул ещё пару балов.
  83. Feb 19, 2022
    This game is absolutely outstanding. Visulas are blowing my mind and the world is amazing to explore. I didn't expect it would look so beautiful,just wow!
    After playing so many hours, there are no words how great and pure the gameplay is. The main story and side quest are so absorbing,it is hard to stop playing. We got a lot of new staff in mechanics and I love it.
    New Horizon is worth
    New Horizon is worth every $, no doubt. Guerilla did fantastic job overall and let's appreciate these talented guys, hats off!
  84. Feb 19, 2022
    Very nice looking game with fantastic gameplay! The dualsense feel very nice.
  85. Feb 22, 2022
    Недостающие достижения, бородатая женщина ! Надо на метакритике как в стиме сделать, чтобы обзор мог писать только купивший игру. Как это реализовать я конечно хз, но такой тупой ревью бомбинг сразу бы пошёл на спад и можно было бы смотреть за реальной обстановкой.Недостающие достижения, бородатая женщина ! Надо на метакритике как в стиме сделать, чтобы обзор мог писать только купивший игру. Как это реализовать я конечно хз, но такой тупой ревью бомбинг сразу бы пошёл на спад и можно было бы смотреть за реальной обстановкой.
  86. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego está lleno de errores y bug, asimismo, su dependió es de lo peor. Cómpralo cuando esté a 10 dólares Expand
  87. Feb 22, 2022
    There is a big difference between Trailer and real game play, this game has many bugs. I really don't like it.
  88. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Odiei muiito fraco, pensei que era bom mais me arremendi agora a sony não da rembolso Expand
  89. Feb 19, 2022
    Best game ever created. Story, gameplay, graphics...everything is top notch! .
  90. Feb 22, 2022
    I didn't like this game for a few reasons. I didn't like the story and the gameplay was nothing new or special. I would much rather play Assassin's Creed or something. The game had some glitches and it actually crashed my PS4.
  91. Feb 19, 2022
    Сюжет стал еще хуже первой части. Персонажи скучные.
  92. Feb 20, 2022
    Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.
  93. Feb 19, 2022
    Явный претендент на игру года. Не совсем понимаю откуда хейт в юзер скор.
  94. Feb 19, 2022
    The game is unfinished and is full of bugs. The environment is beautiful but gets old and insignificant really quickly. The game is so boring that I can't even force myself to finish it, also the fact that Sony is charging $70 for this bug-filled game is just ridiculous. HFW is not that good of a game and I would recommend people not waste their money and time on this trash.
  95. Feb 20, 2022
    I expected much more, from all the praise from jorunalistis it's just another inflated review score orgy, it's mediocre at best don't fall for it
  96. Feb 19, 2022
    visuals are nice but thats all it got going for it, This game is a reason i dont hype games so much and they showed trailers that misled me on the quality of the game, i liked the first one but this could have been better and im disapointed and i regret this purchase.
  97. Feb 19, 2022
    When I first seen the trailer of this game, I thought this was going to be the next-gen AAA biblical gaming experience that I have been waiting for. The developers did a better job at marketing the game than actually developing the game. This game is nothing more than a generic third person open world game. It is just a glorified Ubisoft game. Not even an hour into the game, and I'mWhen I first seen the trailer of this game, I thought this was going to be the next-gen AAA biblical gaming experience that I have been waiting for. The developers did a better job at marketing the game than actually developing the game. This game is nothing more than a generic third person open world game. It is just a glorified Ubisoft game. Not even an hour into the game, and I'm already running into bugs. I had a bug where my companion would be swimming in the water in one spot, and he wouldn't follow me. I reloaded my save, only to get another bug where I couldn't examine the remains of the machine. Too many graphical glitches during cutscenes. The facial animations are laughable.

There are many clipping issues in this game. I understand that clipping is an issue with practically any 3D game. Some of the clipping in this game however is inexcusable and could have easily been prevented, had the developers not been so lazy and incompetent. For instance, I jumped and grabbed onto a ladder and Aloy's entire chest clipped through the first step of the ladder when she swinged forward. By the time I finished climbing the ladder, Aloy's ankles clipped through the last step of the ladder. This could have been prevented if the developers simply placed the ladder higher and removed the last bar of the ladder, but the developers were too lazy and careless to do that. The story is garbage. Too many cutscenes, it's basically a movie. The voice acting is poor, especially Aloy's voice acting. She always does an exhausting sigh sound at the end of every sentence, it's annoying. The physics are trash. And don't even get me started with those hair physics. I understand hair physics are likely tough to pull off, but they should have kept it simple rather than complex. Aloy's hair moves around like it's underwater. Speaking of underwater, I ran into a glitch where Aloy was swimming on land.

There is nothing to do in the open world. It is so empty and boring. Just a boring world full of plants, rocks, and water. That is so boring to explore. There is a board minigame you can play called Strike which is basically a rip-off of Chess. Speaking of chess, the characters don't even move the machine pieces in real-time. In the first Watch Dogs game, the characters actually move the chess pieces with their hands. How can a 2014 game actually get that part right than a 2022 game? Unbelievable. If you think this is bad, that is just the tip of the iceberg. Aloy can't even open treasure chests in real-time. I remember playing a Harry Potter game some time in 2002 and Potter actually opens the treasure chest accurately and grabs things inside it. And this was 20 years ago in a PS2 console. That is embarrassing, even moreso when you take into account that movie tie-in games are commonly referred to as lazy cash grabs. That just proves how lazy the developers are, and it continues with their lazy level design. The missions are boring and repetitive. The side quests are even worse. The only good thing in this game is graphics, but the graphics sacrificed the physics and gameplay mechanics.

There is no multiplayer. So once you beat the main story, there is not a reason to touch this game again. Charging $60 for a game with no replay value is a cash grab. I would have been fine with no multiplayer if this game had so much depth and content like Red Dead Redemption 2, but the developers were too greedy and lazy for that. And the greedy developers had the audacity to charge $70 for this garbage in a pathetic attempt at scamming players to pay an extra $10 for absolutely nothing. Make sure to get the PS4 version to get the PS5 version too for $60. Actually $60 is still too much for this game. I recommend you pick this game up until it is $10 or wait until it is free on PS Plus. This game made me appreciate Ubisoft more. They can release open world games with nearly the same quality and more content at a faster rate.
  98. Mar 23, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. que pena esse jogo tentar copiar vários outros games e falhando miseravelmente, tinha tudo para ser bem melhor mas peca na falta de originalidade, e em cima de uma formula de jogo que da nítidos sinais de cansaço e limite de criatividade.... Expand
  99. Feb 19, 2022
    Another Lazy Buggy Mess.

Another Lazy Buggy Mess.

The Game is full of irritating bugs, some venders are inaccessible because there are random NPC's stood near by or so i thought, even after the NPC moved i still couldn't talk to the vender, i've also fallen through the world multiple times due to the collision issue the game is facing and had to close app. on top of all these issues Aloy is even more insufferable than the previous game, she's just damn rude for no reason, almost forgot to mention the shimmering issue with the grass and plants which Guerrilla says is fixable by just restarting the game twice (obviously didn't work) who are they Roy from The IT Crowed "have you tried turning it off and back on again" i'm getting sick of these devs putting out half finished games.
  100. Feb 19, 2022
    boring story and characters. boring gameplay. one of the worst platformer games ever

Generally favorable reviews - based on 125 Critic Reviews

1. May 11, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is exactly what everyone thought it would be: an amazing game. It has an open world with plenty of things to do and places to explore, fights against some really well-developed machines and stunning visuals. The feeling is that the second game of the series improves on what was already great, and it feels rewarding and fun to play. It is another single-player masterpiece from Sony.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is a masterpiece. The foundation that Horizon Zero Dawn has laid is improved in every way, whether it's gameplay or story. We have amazing graphics, charismatic characters, an intriguing plot and an addictive, varied and challenging gameplay.
  3. Apr 18, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is, above all, more Horizon. And, I would say, more refined in many ways, but still with the fundamental elements of its predecessor. And that's a good thing. The world full of secrets with many things to explore and more secrets to discover. The Forbidden West is big and wild, but finding out more about it, its people, and its past is quite rewarding.