6.1

1. Apr 24, 2021
    the driving of this game is not for beginers because they never win a race so i not recomand this game for beginners
  2. May 19, 2022
    do you want to know, the only thing that I really really hate and really dislike is that this game has NO MULTIPLAYER OFFLINE SPLIT SCREEN. how could a racing game in the latest generation of consoles does not have such basic feature??? what does development expect from this? WE JUST WANT TO PLAY OFFLINE with our dad, friend, brother, sister, that's the point of happiness of a racing game.do you want to know, the only thing that I really really hate and really dislike is that this game has NO MULTIPLAYER OFFLINE SPLIT SCREEN. how could a racing game in the latest generation of consoles does not have such basic feature??? what does development expect from this? WE JUST WANT TO PLAY OFFLINE with our dad, friend, brother, sister, that's the point of happiness of a racing game. WE DON'T NEED ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, the only thing that is really needed is a split screen like the previous generation of MotoGP. I am a fan of motogp games and bought almost all of the series because of the split screen, but because of this I ended up selling my motogp 21 disk. I'm looking forward to MotoGP 22 or later. Please with great respect, keep the offline split screen multiplayer feature if your game wants to be successful. Expand
  3. Aug 22, 2021
    Graphics look outdated and compared to other racing games like Forza Horizon, it's not good...

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

The steady improvement of MotoGP continues with MotoGP 21. The move to the PlayStation 5 affords a bunch of benefits inherent to the latest generation of consoles, and having a race load in a handful of seconds is such a nice luxury. The inclusion of the DualSense’s haptics is appreciated, as a useful feature to tell when tires are losing their grip. Brake temperature management combines with fuel consumption and tire wearing to increase immersion. It may still not excite much with a lacking presentation, but MotoGP 21 is a solid contender that’ll have you feeling like you could almost take to the track yourself. Just, watch those knees, yeah?
  2. May 6, 2021
    All of this new immersion really gets you leaning into those deep slants around corners that motorcycle racing is all about. Very exciting stuff! No doubt, I wouldn’t be as enthusiastic about this game if it weren’t for the PS5 DualSense controller. Milestone has gone the extra mile with MotoGP 21, even having an enhancement roadmap you can view on their website. The roadmap clearly outlines improvements planned for May through June. Those updates include adding new bike categories, expanded player controls, and joining in-progress qualifying sessions instead of having to wait as a spectator. While MotoGP 21 is available on all gaming platforms, the PS5 with the DualSense controller is the premium way to play this game.
  3. May 5, 2021
    MotoGP 2021 is an impressive game that features the right balance of complication and a lukewarm welcome to new players trying to get into it for the first time. It’s a polished experience that sets the bar for the motorcycle racing scene.