6.1

1. Apr 27, 2021
    MOTOGP 21 Game is really Cool. I played this game many times this is fantastic game. I must say this is a great game I've played ever. I played many versions of MOTO Game but this is really Fantastic. In this version of Update the creativity of Each Level is Unique and sensational. On top of all of this, they added many coolest things in this racing game. but some things should update inMOTOGP 21 Game is really Cool. I played this game many times this is fantastic game. I must say this is a great game I've played ever. I played many versions of MOTO Game but this is really Fantastic. In this version of Update the creativity of Each Level is Unique and sensational. On top of all of this, they added many coolest things in this racing game. but some things should update in this game is that graphics, battles of positions, sound, qualifying race before the real race. Please do this cause I'm real fan of MOTOGP.
    My Only request to the developers is to allow us to steer but with assist as brake warning and traction control Please Fix these things ASAP.
  2. Apr 28, 2021

Game-Play:-It is an racing game. This game is specially design for them who loves Racing Games.
    About-difficulty:-Average
    Layout and design:-The Layout and designs are excellent and impressive. Yow will never feel bored and many more graphics bike colors designing and many more things are marvelous.
    Recommendations:- Windows 8 or 10 Ram 8GB intel i3
  3. Apr 28, 2021
    It's not perfect, though. As mentioned, a little bit more of a step towards making the game accessible for newcomers might have been useful, particularly given that there's a real gem of a racing game here. Meanwhile, for all its depth, the team development aspect can feel a little rigid at times, particularly when compared to more flexible or dynamic approaches in titles. As such it mayIt's not perfect, though. As mentioned, a little bit more of a step towards making the game accessible for newcomers might have been useful, particularly given that there's a real gem of a racing game here. Meanwhile, for all its depth, the team development aspect can feel a little rigid at times, particularly when compared to more flexible or dynamic approaches in titles. As such it may feel a little dry for some, particularly given the time it might take a new player to get into the rhythm of its actual racing. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

The steady improvement of MotoGP continues with MotoGP 21. The move to the PlayStation 5 affords a bunch of benefits inherent to the latest generation of consoles, and having a race load in a handful of seconds is such a nice luxury. The inclusion of the DualSense’s haptics is appreciated, as a useful feature to tell when tires are losing their grip. Brake temperature management combines with fuel consumption and tire wearing to increase immersion. It may still not excite much with a lacking presentation, but MotoGP 21 is a solid contender that’ll have you feeling like you could almost take to the track yourself. Just, watch those knees, yeah?
  2. May 6, 2021
    All of this new immersion really gets you leaning into those deep slants around corners that motorcycle racing is all about. Very exciting stuff! No doubt, I wouldn’t be as enthusiastic about this game if it weren’t for the PS5 DualSense controller. Milestone has gone the extra mile with MotoGP 21, even having an enhancement roadmap you can view on their website. The roadmap clearly outlines improvements planned for May through June. Those updates include adding new bike categories, expanded player controls, and joining in-progress qualifying sessions instead of having to wait as a spectator. While MotoGP 21 is available on all gaming platforms, the PS5 with the DualSense controller is the premium way to play this game.
  3. May 5, 2021
    MotoGP 2021 is an impressive game that features the right balance of complication and a lukewarm welcome to new players trying to get into it for the first time. It’s a polished experience that sets the bar for the motorcycle racing scene.