6.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jan 16, 2023
    Too big, too many fights, too much of the same. It gets boring very fast. Not a good game.
  2. Jan 14, 2023
    Refreshing to see turn based gameplay, I'm not a die hard Han and TB style games, but I think innovation within the system warrants celebration. Graphics are solid. Not amazing, but solid.

Gameplay, while innovative, is a little easy. They do have a lot of systems, which, if you engage with you make the game easier (ff8 style) Characters are ON POINT. As a One Piece fan this game could

Characters are ON POINT. As a One Piece fan this game could be a 9/9.5, but trying to come at it without that lense. You'll enjoy the little details throughout. Oda wrote for the game, and you can tell. If you're a fan, this is a must play.

Anime voice actors. No dubs, which is good, sub master race rise up.

OST has yet to blow my mind. It's got the classics, so it's hard to complain.

Overall, an easy turn based jrpg that doesn't do anything THAT bad, and innovates enough for a pretty fun time. Again, as a One Piece fan I just have a stupid smile on my face while I play this game; must buy.
  3. Jan 14, 2023
    Na minha opinião, o pior jogo de One Piece. Combate de turno, sério? Em pleno 2023? Mano, cagou no pau, na moral. Acho que é a minoria, da minoria, da minoria que gosta desse estilo de jogo, porque a graça dos jogos de luta livre é justamentea bagunça, de bater, defender, esquivar, soltar golpes e apanhar também, mas combate de turno, nmrl, foi o que estragou o jogo!!! Na moral, esse jogoNa minha opinião, o pior jogo de One Piece. Combate de turno, sério? Em pleno 2023? Mano, cagou no pau, na moral. Acho que é a minoria, da minoria, da minoria que gosta desse estilo de jogo, porque a graça dos jogos de luta livre é justamentea bagunça, de bater, defender, esquivar, soltar golpes e apanhar também, mas combate de turno, nmrl, foi o que estragou o jogo!!! Na moral, esse jogo é tão ruim que eu não aguentei jogar nem por acho que 20 minutos. Nmrl, combate de turno é muito chato!!. Nem senti tanta liberdade, nem consegui passar por uma poça de água. Achei esse jogo pior do que o World Seeker. Nmrl, é triste ver que, em pleno 2023, a Bandai ainda não fez um jogo que One Piece merece!! Expand
  4. Jan 16, 2023
    I’ve been playing for a while (30h aprox) and I can say that it’s try that it’s an easy rpg game, but it’s beautiful and even is a turn based rpg, it has an original system of zones. I also think is awesome you can choose any of the mujiwara if you need an specifically hability or listen how a mujiwara that is not the leader is calling your attention to do the change. The conversations inI’ve been playing for a while (30h aprox) and I can say that it’s try that it’s an easy rpg game, but it’s beautiful and even is a turn based rpg, it has an original system of zones. I also think is awesome you can choose any of the mujiwara if you need an specifically hability or listen how a mujiwara that is not the leader is calling your attention to do the change. The conversations in combats are fun, and is awesome you can play with any of them and listen their dialogues (love how Sanji and Zoro even fight after the combats)
    It’s not the best rpg game, but I think you can feel that it’s made with care.
  5. Jan 14, 2023
    Very good one piece game, little bit easy, but there is nothing wrong with difficulty.
    Great story, good level design and nice cut scenes.
  6. Jan 14, 2023
    A solid JRPG with some fun innovations under the hood in addition to being a great way to quickly immerse newcomers into the One Piece world as the manga enters its final stretch.

While the unique scramble combat system starts off simplistic, it eventually ramps up to a decent level of challenge when facing major threats. The characters and environments are perhaps the best 3D rendering of the One Piece world to date. The music and sound effects are also top notch.

Highly recommended for anyone seeking a fun, light-hearted RPG that can also create a pathway into one of the great fictional works of the modern era.
  7. Jan 14, 2023
    game is way too easy, even more so than games like pokemon or kirby. devs were also clearly on the standard IP leash which limited their creativity to basically sifting through old one piece arcs. ICLA is an art focused studio, which shows because thats the only thing positive about this game.
  8. Jan 15, 2023
    Finally that kind of One Piece game i've always wanted. I love the turn based battle system and the story. Great game for One Piece fans.
  9. Jan 14, 2023
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Na minha opinião, o pior jogo de One Piece. Combate de turno, sério? Em pleno 2023? Mano, cagou no pau, na moral. Acho que é a minoria, da minoria, da minoria que gosta desse estilo de jogo, porque a graça dos jogos de luta livre é justamentea bagunça, de bater, defender, esquivar, soltar golpes e apanhar também, mas combate de turno, nmrl, foi o que estragou o jogo!!! Na moral, esse jogo é tão ruim que eu não aguentei jogar nem por acho que 20 minutos. Nmrl, combate de turno é muito chato!!. Nem senti tanta liberdade, nem consegui passar por uma poça de água. Achei esse jogo pior do que o World Seeker. Nmrl, é triste ver que, em pleno 2023, a Bandai ainda não fez um jogo que One Piece merece!! Expand
  10. Jan 15, 2023
    스토리는 원피스 팬이라면 대만족은 아니여도 괜찮다고 봅니다. 전투는 스킬보는 맛이 있어서 재미있었고 평타칠때 tp(mp) 약간 회복된다는 점이 턴제rpg게임들과 다르다는 신선한 느낌 있었습니다. 지루하지 않았습니다. 탐험할때 뛰기 이동속도가 느리다는 점과 캐릭터간의 고유어빌리티(상디-스카이 워크, 초파-사슴모드고속이동 미적용 ), 심볼인카우트개선 (적 때리면 전투시 적 체력 조금 줄어들고 시작하는 연출) 바랬는데 그부분이 아쉽습니다.스토리는 원피스 팬이라면 대만족은 아니여도 괜찮다고 봅니다. 전투는 스킬보는 맛이 있어서 재미있었고 평타칠때 tp(mp) 약간 회복된다는 점이 턴제rpg게임들과 다르다는 신선한 느낌 있었습니다. 지루하지 않았습니다. 탐험할때 뛰기 이동속도가 느리다는 점과 캐릭터간의 고유어빌리티(상디-스카이 워크, 초파-사슴모드고속이동 미적용 ), 심볼인카우트개선 (적 때리면 전투시 적 체력 조금 줄어들고 시작하는 연출) 바랬는데 그부분이 아쉽습니다.
  11. Jan 19, 2023
    For goodness sake, why are video game developers so obsessed with the word Odyssey? Enough already. Developers these days are so lazy and uncreative, they can't even think of other words to use for titles in spite of the gazillion words that exist. It's only a matter of time until we get a game called "Horizon Odyssey Chronicles of Zero Origins X". They should have called this game "OneFor goodness sake, why are video game developers so obsessed with the word Odyssey? Enough already. Developers these days are so lazy and uncreative, they can't even think of other words to use for titles in spite of the gazillion words that exist. It's only a matter of time until we get a game called "Horizon Odyssey Chronicles of Zero Origins X". They should have called this game "One Piece of Garbage" because that's exactly what this joke of a game is. It doesn't even have the AAA quality to justify the $60 price tag. The graphics are a joke. The physics are beyond horrible. The soundtrack is awful. The story is trash. The animations are pathetic.

There is no multiplayer. So once you beat the story, there is literally not a reason to touch this game again. Charging $60 for a game with no replay value is a cash grab. It's already bad enough that this game has a boring and repetitive turn-based combat system with mobile game graphics, now they don't want to put multiplayer? Then why are the greedy developers charging $60? This whole turn-based combat stuff is just an excuse for developers to be cheap and lazy to develop actual AI. I expect top notch AAA quality at that price. I don't recommend this game at all, unless you want to support laziness.
  12. Jan 15, 2023
    The game is great, on Steam it has 85% ratings from people who have really bought the game. Here the bad reviews are from people who have played the demo or seen a video on Youtube.
  13. Jan 14, 2023
    best anime game out so far for one piece this is a step up for anime games turn based rpg do get a bit tedious but this is a fan game on another level, in general id give it a 9 but so many low votes for bad reasons makes me give it a 10 here
  14. Jan 15, 2023
    Nunca me gustó one piece, pero este juego es todo lo que esta mal en la industria, es super repetitivo sus gráficos no son nada del otro mundo y suelen tener errores gráficos y de fps terribles, además la historia es la misma que del anime y tiene muy poca jugabilidad
  15. Jan 15, 2023
    Tirenle todo el review bombing a esta copia de Mario Odyssey, se lo merece, siempre odie One Piece y no le doy un 0 porque odie ese anime genérico y que solo lo usan para generar dinero en lugar de calidad, le doy un 0 y se lo merece por ser una mediocridad de juego, intenta ser juego triple AAA pero no logra nada, mecánicas apenas coherentes, en general otro juego mediocre de JuanTirenle todo el review bombing a esta copia de Mario Odyssey, se lo merece, siempre odie One Piece y no le doy un 0 porque odie ese anime genérico y que solo lo usan para generar dinero en lugar de calidad, le doy un 0 y se lo merece por ser una mediocridad de juego, intenta ser juego triple AAA pero no logra nada, mecánicas apenas coherentes, en general otro juego mediocre de Juan Pizzzzzz, solo a los otakus les gustara este juego por los personajes femeninos sin personalidad subidos de tono y desproporcionadas, el mismo juego aburrido de aniMID, por ser anime ya sera malo y resulto asi Expand
  16. Jan 18, 2023
    Great turn based game and great one piece game. i feel like this game is more a 8,5/10 but the review bombing is absurd as always, so here's a 10.
  17. Jan 16, 2023
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fan Service? PUR!
    Do Nico Robin and Nami look awesome? YES!
    Is Ruffy looking for his hat rather than his friends? YES. this is mega bad storytelling....
    every 3 steps you get a new inserted story. which is really annoying gameplay.

all in all i quit the game and that as a fan of the anime and of JRPGs. 3/10
  18. Jan 19, 2023
    Don't let the whiny, stupid kids who can't stand turn-based rpgs (the true RPGs) and didn't even play the game fool you - this is a great game. If you're a One Piece fan, the amount of care put into it is very evident. Battle system is addictive. Well worthy your time.
  19. Jan 29, 2023
    First of all, I imagine fans of One Piece will enjoy this game, regardless of it's shortcomings. I enjoyed playing through the game with a completionist run, but I also couldn't help but notice it's many, smaller issues since I did absolutely everything there is to do in the game.

One Piece Odyssey is a long game. I finished my completionist run in about 70 hours, with all optional content done, excluding the post-game content with higher difficulty bosses from the One Piece universe.

The game looks great. I imagine some people might have an issue with the art style they went for, but I personally think it looks very good. The developers have paid great attention to detail, and the world looks gorgeous at times. The world building is also top notch.

One of the negative reviews criticized the soundtrack for not being very good. And that's a fair opinion, but the soundtrack was composed by the guy behind the Dark Souls soundtrack, as well as the "Tales of.." series, to mention a few. If you don't enjoy the music in this game, then you have pretty high standards :P

Probably my biggest issue with One Piece Odyssey is it's traversal. The traversal options in the game aren't bad at all, they're actually pretty decent. There are no mounts or anything, but there's the standard, fast travel option, and there's Luffy's iconic, arm swinging that's used a lot at certain points in the game, and there's a second fast travel alternative that I hardly ever used because it's hardly ever available.

But I do have an issue with traversal, or rather, the side content in this game - which is primarily based around the age old, fetch quest design. Some of them aren't bad, but a lot of them are, in my opinion. The game in itself can start to feel quite repetitive after a while, likely due to the length of the game, and if you're a completionist like me, you'll really feel that repetitiveness in many of the fetch quests that require you to move from point A to point B, and then point C before heading back to A and then to D. You get the point. I didn't enjoy some of those side missions at all. They felt like a chore, and most of them aren't worth it.

There are quite a few smaller issues in the game that bothered me quite a lot at different times, but they might not be as much of an issue to everyone else. Quite frequently in the game, during story missions and side activities, the game locks you into a corridor of sorts. If you attempt to stray from the beaten path, the game will stop and inform you that you need to turn around before pausing to load the map and turning you around 180 degrees. I didn't mind it at first, but it got pretty annoying after a while, and I don't see any point in it being there when it's not preventing you from accessing areas that you're not supposed to access.

There's no sensitivity settings for the controller/camera, so be prepared for that. I felt like a snail at first, but I eventually got used to the camera being quite slow. This likely won't feel like an issue to everyone. There are several locked chests in the game that contain some of the best combat items in the game. For some reason, you won't be able to do the side mission that allows you to unlock these until really far into the game, and they don't get marked on the map when you find them - so, if you want to open these, you'll need to follow a Youtube video, like I did.. or backtrack to locate them all. This was a really odd design choice, in my opinion.

And it's not the only thing that doesn't become available until very late in the game. 3 of the playable characters don't become available until you've progressed far into the story, and these characters felt like they always lagged behind everyone else. Their upgrades roll out much later, and the skill upgrade cubes that you'll randomly find, seem to prioritize those 3 characters last for some reason. Again, a really odd design choice. After finishing the game and working on the post game content, I still haven't been able to upgrade Brook's abilities, while almost everyone else have had their abilities maxed out for tens of hours.

All in all, One Piece Odyssey is a solid game with some cool features and plenty to like for fans of the series. The developers clearly put a lot of love into creating the game, with lots of detail put into it's world building and character design. I appreciate that Robin has a different animation for opening chests, for example. Details like that always bring a smile to my face. It's not without it's flaws, there's are many minor ones, but I imagine most One Piece fans will love this game, nonetheless.
  20. Jan 29, 2023
    If you’re a fan you’ll appreciate it like I did. Very colourful and enjoyable. Story is boring but we’ve seen it all before. All in all the best we will get to date at least
  21. Jan 15, 2023
    Está bien el juego, es puto one piece, su historia va ganando enteros y engancha mucho, la jugabilidad aunque sea por turnos, es muy original y divierte mucho, el juego técnicamente es una pasada y dura bien 30h aprox, muy recomendado sobre todo si eres fan de one piece, que juegazo
  22. Jan 29, 2023
    The story is nice. The interaction in the fight is fun to listen to. But it didnt feel like the whole strong one piece game that i am used to. Use the strongest characters like Zoro and it feels you are too OP. Use weakest characters like Usopp and you die almost instantly. Recommended only if you like turn based game and one piece.
  23. Jan 18, 2023
    ONE PIECE ODYSSEY – PRIMEIRAS IMPRESSÕES

One Piece Odyssey foi desenvolvido pela ILCA e o estúdio que ficou responsável foi a Bandai Namco. O jogo teve seu lançamento em 13/01/2022 para Playstation 4 e 5, Xbox Serie S/X e PC. Jogo gênero; RPG clássico Turno. Curiosidade: ILCA é uma desenvolvedora japonesa fundada em 01 de outubro de 2010. É responsável por jogos como Pokémon
    ONE PIECE ODYSSEY – PRIMEIRAS IMPRESSÕES

Jogo gênero; RPG clássico Turno.

Curiosidade: ILCA é uma desenvolvedora japonesa fundada em 01 de outubro de 2010. É responsável por jogos como Pokémon Brilliant Diamond e Pokémon Shining Pearl.

➡️ PRIMEIRAS IMPRESSÕES

✅ Joguei durante 9 horas para ter uma maior experiência do jogo e para trazer as minhas primeiras impressões dele. Além de ser um RPG clássico de turno, ele traz elementos da jogabilidade do Dragon Quest XI. Trouxe uma melhora na jogabilidade na qualidade de vida gameplay. O que me surpreendeu muito foi o gênero do jogo.
    Outro ponto que gostei foi a história tem bastante spin off como "Canônico", me faz recordações das sagas Alabasta, Guerra de Marineford, Water 7 e Arco Dressrosa e outros sagas. Achei fantástico trazerem isso para dentro da narrativa do jogo.

➡️ GRÁFICO - ((EXCELENTE))

✅Em relação aos gráficos, gostei bastante, inclusive o que mais me chamou a atenção foram os cenários e animação dos personagens. As cores foram muito bem colocadas.

➡️ TRILHA SONORA – ((EXCELENTE / PERFEITO))

✅Trilha sonora bem agradavel. Achei genial manterem os dubladores originais dos personagens principais como: Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Robin etc..e também dos vilões.

➡️ JOGABILIDADE / GAMEPLAY- ((SATISFATÓRIO / EXCELENTE))

✅Gostei muito da gameplay porque houve uma melhora nela, o jogo tem legenda em PT-BR, assim fica fácil entendermos a história. As missões secundárias agora são guiadas, o que ajuda e muito para progredir na campanha principal.

➡️ CONCLUSÃO – VALE A PENA COMPRAR?

✅ Bom, sendo sincero, sou muito fã de One Piece. Acompanho o anime há mais de 20 anos. One Piece Odyssey é um prato cheio para quem curte RPG clássico de turno. Recomendo que testar a demo antes de comprar o jogo
    Primeiramente gostaríamos de agradecer a Bandai Namco por ter disponibilizado a chave gratuita do jogo para que, possamos trazer conteúdo para o canal. Ficamos muito felizes pelo voto de confiança no nosso trabalho. Muito obrigado.
    Bom esse e minha impressões, espero que tenha gostando

Dan e Van Jogam
  24. Jan 20, 2023
    One Piece Odyssey is everything I wanted from a game based on my favorite series. It's got the classic RPG game-play with a unique spin that kept me engaged all the way through, beautiful graphics that bring the Anime/Manga locations to life and loads of interactions between the Straw Hat Crew that make it feel like you're constantly watching an episode. The basic difficulty didn't botherOne Piece Odyssey is everything I wanted from a game based on my favorite series. It's got the classic RPG game-play with a unique spin that kept me engaged all the way through, beautiful graphics that bring the Anime/Manga locations to life and loads of interactions between the Straw Hat Crew that make it feel like you're constantly watching an episode. The basic difficulty didn't bother me in the slightest since I'm pretty versatile with RPGs in general. It's easily the best One Piece game so far and I hope Namco Bandai makes more like this that cover the entire story so far with the same level of passion. I'm absolutely satisfied with this one and recommend all fans to give it a shot! Expand
  25. Jan 25, 2023
    The game looks good but has a lot of wasted potential.
    Out of 9 straw hats, 7 can be steered and 2 are only there to fight.
    The game looks good but has a lot of wasted potential.
    Out of 9 straw hats, 7 can be steered and 2 are only there to fight.
    The special abilities that the characters bring with them are all rather modest to unnecessary, as an example to use Luffy's ability of hakis where you can see if where a wall can be broken is simply useless because there are hardly any such walls and if there are which are the automatically targeted.
    You also notice in the middle of the story that the developers didn't give much thought to improving the characters.
    The function that you can give your characters new clothes is also unnecessary because there are only 2 unlockable pieces of clothing in the game and they are only for the characters that are not even controllable on the overworld (there is also a new piece of clothing for the other characters but only pre-order can get)
    The game world is nice to look at but quite bulky and linearly explorable, so you could have given the player much more freedom when exploring and exploring.
    In terms of difficulty, the game isn't exactly a challenge either, especially since the combat system seems a bit immature and you can't be just over or under leveled because many opponents can be defeated with just one hit and special opponents who give you a lot of exp can even be farmed.
    Although there is still a lot I could say about the game, I'll end the comment here and just say one more thing,

Unless you are a mega fanboy of the series and ignore everything that is missing from the game because it is one piece, I can only say that One Piece Odyssey is not a game that can or should be described as an outstanding or best one piece game.
  26. Jan 29, 2023
    You get your One Piece fix, it looks pretty good. But the appeal and repetition of this turn based combat quickly wears off.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 60 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 30, 2023
    One Piece Odyssey is a great RPG when the story isn’t getting in the way of its pacing. There is so much to enjoy about the gameplay with its action and creativity, as well as the turn-based structure that is typical of this genre. On its own, the story isn’t too bad either. It is fun and light-hearted with a small sense of good drama to keep it engaging. But the unbalanced space sharing between both gameplay and story causes such a stop-and-go pacing problem that in the end the gameplay experience is so heavily disrupted that it is tough to enjoy the game.
  2. Jan 29, 2023
    While there are a few issues that will frustrate, One Piece: Odyssey is a great romp with the Straw Hat crew featuring a brand new tale that incorporates some of their best story arcs so far.
  3. Jan 26, 2023
    Through the animations alone I can see there was a lot of care put into creating this game, with some serious attention to detail (even down to Sanji refusing to damage the sole female enemy in the game). But there are some very basic design decisions, especially regarding game progression that hamper the experience greatly. The backtracking continues throughout even all the way to the very end, to the point that I really wondered what the extra padding was for. I’m not even interested in the post-game quest of fighting tougher opponents since all the boss fights prior were so basic. The great cast just isn’t enough to not make certain parts of the game feel like a chore. For the One Piece fan who can handle a bit of tedium and lackluster bosses, I can recommend it, for anyone else I wouldn’t suggest it.