tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jun 6, 2022
    Picked up Relayer on a whim as an SRPG nerd and was pleasantly surprised by how much it's characters and story intrigued me. The combat system takes a long time to actually get interesting or challenging, and the English VA is rough. But overall I found the customization of the mechs and interesting characters well worth the time invested. If you are looking for a sci-fi take on thePicked up Relayer on a whim as an SRPG nerd and was pleasantly surprised by how much it's characters and story intrigued me. The combat system takes a long time to actually get interesting or challenging, and the English VA is rough. But overall I found the customization of the mechs and interesting characters well worth the time invested. If you are looking for a sci-fi take on the strategy RPG genre I can definitely recommend Relayer. The combat mechanics are relatively simplistic and it has a very "Anime" cast, but beyond that its charm outweighs its shortcomings in my opinion. Expand
  2. Jun 11, 2022
    The game is amazing. The story is complex and long. It truly captures your attention right away. The game was very addicting to play and I definitely felt sad after passing it. It is definitely a 10.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. May 7, 2022
    Relayer is a very solid and fun SRPG, with an interesting story, a rich and captivating cast of characters and great systems, which only suffers from its localization problems and the technical issues seen in the PS5 version. If you are a fan of the genre, this is yet another gem that should be on your radar.
  2. Apr 10, 2022
    Despite quibbles, though, Relayer is a solid entry into the canon of mecha-based strategy titles. Kadokawa Games developed an original, endearing sci-fi RPG with a strong character focus. It may be held back by its rougher edges, but anyone with a love of sci-fi anime should give it a look.
  3. Apr 7, 2022
    If you're looking for a hardcore SRPG then you'll likely be disappointed by Relayer but it's still a satisfying spacefaring adventure that features enjoyable cinematic combat, incredible audio, and a memorable cast of characters.