8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 7, 2021
    The only negative thing in this game is the story i hope they will have better writer’s in the future that can write a-good story but the game still great though
  2. Feb 12, 2021
    Leave it to sony to sell you the game again instead of providing a ps5 version. I mean, it's Nioh, what isn't to love?
  3. Apr 8, 2021
    The Nioh Collection is a really well-thought-out game with the ki pulse and the deep combat system with more thought-out mechanics, the bosses are really well made and the end game is amazing. with the abyss, divine items, The Nioh Collection has hundreds of hours in gameplay including the DLC for both games are fantastic
  4. Feb 16, 2021
    The game a have played the most last year. Amazing combat system, amazing enemies and lots of hours of fun. Everything that was very good in the first game was improved.
  5. Mar 8, 2021
    hey! i really loved this game infact i introduced this to my cousins and they love it too thankyou for making this game try to visit my page to learn more about this game 라이브카지노
  6. May 4, 2021
    Nioh 2 is simply one of the best games ever made! Here it is with all DLCs.

Best mechanics, really great style and design. Good graphics. If you play soulslike games- this one can be even better for you than Dark Souls series.
    Have not played the 1st part yet.
  7. Sep 28, 2021
    One of the most underrated franchises from PS4 era. If you thin Ninja Gaiden or mix Souls with Sekiro, then you get an idea of how the gameplay of Nioh 1 and 2 are, and in the Nioh Collection on PS5, they're remastered with better gameplay and graphics. I highly recommend incredible boss variety too.
  8. Apr 14, 2021
    I know this is a well-loved game, but I can't be the only one that finds this so hard it's not enjoyable? I had a miserable experience with the very first boss (literally the second enemy you fight) on Nioh2. I play most games on "Normal" difficulty and there isn't even the option to reduce the difficulty. I understand this is good for some, but a really bad experience for someone like me.
  9. May 17, 2021
    The Nioh Colletion is a better HD collection than what Capcom did with the Devil May Cry HD collection where they ported PS2 graphics to PS3 and than PS4 and than the only thing Capcom added with Devil may Cry HD collection on ps4 was 1080p resolution and 60fps The Nioh Collection Remaster however team ninja actually put in some work and improved graphics lighting shadows LOD texutreThe Nioh Colletion is a better HD collection than what Capcom did with the Devil May Cry HD collection where they ported PS2 graphics to PS3 and than PS4 and than the only thing Capcom added with Devil may Cry HD collection on ps4 was 1080p resolution and 60fps The Nioh Collection Remaster however team ninja actually put in some work and improved graphics lighting shadows LOD texutre assets not just resolution and framerate the increase in graphic fidelity it's not night and day different than the ps4 pro version but you can definitely notice the difference and just an all over all more polished experience that looks and plays fantastic on the PS5 the 120fps mode in nioh 2 needs patching to improve performance and there is more bugs in nioh 2 than in nioh 1 in general but team ninja patch the game often for Nioh 1 i suggest playing in the 120fps mode because it's pefect if your TV supports it if not both standard mode and native 4k are great if you want higher fidelity go with standard if you want native 4k resolution go with the 4k mode in Nioh 2 i suggest the standard mode it's just 200 pixels lower than the native 4k mode but it has the best visual impact and its still 60fps remember this is not a remake like demon's souls where everything has been reworked from the ground up this is a remaster so keep your expectations in check and you will not be disappointed they could have gave us only framerate and resolution and just leave it at that but they chose to improve the graphics as well from the ps4 pro version so i am very grateful to team ninja personally i prefer the second game more than the first the first game had repetitve enemies until you hit the DLC's than you get to fight newer Yokai enemies and a lot of the bosses are humanoid in the first game so in a demon slayer samurai game like nioh i do expect to fight more demons than samurais the music was not that great in the first game its not bad by any stretch but not something that will grab you like in devil may cry 5 bury the light or devil trigger soundtracks many people say the first game is harder but honestly that's not the case the second game is harder the first game had the living weapon in the first game made you absolutely broken if you know how to abuse living weapon you become a monster which thankfully they replaced with a different transformation mechanic with yokai shift and anima in the second game the story was like a dream in the second it caught my attention more than the first game the one area both games are lacking is the omnyo tree they could have added more fantasy and crazy magic other than just talismans and buffs there is a few cool looking spells but nothing that impressive the ninja tree actually has some naruto shippudden jutsu spells which is really cool they should have doubled down on that i just wished there was more yokai shifts in the second game because you only have brute phantom and feral and once you get used to them and how to play them than the variety starts to be limited there but thankfully the anima yokai skills make things fresh i have only played 1 mission of the first DLC in the first game so i haven't played the 3 DLC in both games so this is my review of the core of both games i'm sure the DLC makes the games even better and more complete from what i played the first mission in the first game of the first DLC some yokai enemies made a return from the Nioh 1 first DLC in nioh 2 overall the story and character progression actors was fantastic in the first game now that the game is polished on PS5 the graphics look good and not outdated the combat gameplay has always been the strong suit of nioh and it's phenomenal so much guardian spiirts to chose and different variety builds you can make the first game has so much replayability when you finish the game for the first time that's when it starts multiple difficulties higher tier rarirty weapons the abyss but the first time you play it's always a joy and after that the grinding doesn't feel repetitive in the second game team ninja took everything to another level increasing enemy variety more Yokai bosses than human bosses they made the story more interesting they brought back beloved characters they made the music a lot better they added more weapons and the yokai abilities are awesome which makes the game feel more fresh everyone that thought this is gonna be a nioh 1.5 was wrong it feels like a full sequal to nioh 1 they just played it safe both games are 10/10 if your looking for a bloodborne souls like experience this is even better this franchise has become more dear to me than the soul series with great characters fantastic story one of the best combat system in action games Japanese culture from which you can learn something two fantastic games which are more difficult than the soul series but are rewarding if you have the patience to learn and keep playing you can play thousands of hours solo or with friends or with randoms and have a blast Expand
  10. Feb 7, 2021
    The game and extra content is great, but it still looks like I am playing the PS4 version at 60fps. With some of the remasters for the new consoles that I have seen, I feel this could have been done better. Even in 4k the anti aliasing is terrible. But gameplay wise, it is fantastic. Maybe not not worth the big price tag though as it doesn't't feel like a new game.
  11. Feb 8, 2021
    This game can easily be described with three simple words: God. Fu*kin. Awful.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Nov 15, 2021
    The Nioh Collection brings two bright stars of the Soulslike constellation to PS5, slightly improved and accompanied by six DLCs. I found the first Nioh very satisfying, addictive and immensely fun as a whole, but the sequel turned out to be a chore because its absurd difficulty level was too much for me. [05/2021, p.28]
  2. Mar 10, 2021
    Even if it’s not loaded with extra stuff, Nioh Collection still has what’s important: the best versions of two of the best games of recent years, with the improved performance and extra graphical polish to really let Nioh and Nioh 2 shine their brightest. The obvious appeal here is for people who haven’t played a Nioh game before, but even if you have, Nioh Collection‘s improvements make it a great way to revisit them. And maybe, if you’re anything like me, it might even just let you find some new appreciation for what makes Nioh brilliant.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 8, 2021
    Two of the best in the genre are running better than ever natively on PS5. While not startlingly novel, if you missed out before, you’re in for a treat. [Issue#186, p.94]