8.5

1. Apr 28, 2022
    Great game. I had a smile on my face from start to finish. Its so hard to describe withut actually spoiling it. So if you like funny games, that dont take anything seriously and are joy to explore - just go in blindly. The best part of this game is exploring it and finding out all the weird stuff by yourself.
    For anybody who played the original, I will just say that Ultra Deluxe is worth
    For anybody who played the original, I will just say that Ultra Deluxe is worth purchasing. It is not some cheap remaster. But there is a lot of new content that just keeps going even when you thought you finished. The amount of content is approximatelly double of the original. Maybe even little bit more. So if you are afraid of getting old game with few new easter eggs, dont worry. This is so much more.
  2. May 11, 2022
    I can't believe I fell for all the rave reviews. The graphics are 20 years old and there is no ability to save your progress. Found that out the hard way.
  3. Apr 29, 2022
    So glad I went into this game blind, without knowing anything beforehand. Definitely stop reading reviews and just play the game! Amazing experience!
  4. Apr 29, 2022
    Thoroughly enjoyable experience, I would recommend going in blind if you're even remotely interested.
  5. May 13, 2022
    I am doney with the funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. May 1, 2022
    Its so good lol,i wasnt hoping for something like that,the game has lots of surprises and its so different from any game you know,even if you dont like walking simulators give it a try,it has lots of endings
  7. Apr 29, 2022
    2013's The stanley parable is a classic. Full of humour and deep messages, a true successor of the first and the second Portal. Like The begginger's guide (2015, also written by Davey Wreden), this game talks about videogame... but from the player's perspective and about game design.

It's a walking simulator. That mean if you don't get it, you don't get it. You walk, sometimes you can interact with objects and buttons, and that's all folks. To fully understand The stanley parable, one of the first scene is perfect. "You have two doors in front of you. The narrator says you going to take the left door. Do you really want to take the left door or are you betray the narrator and try the one on your right ?" That's all the magic of the game. The respect or the direspect of the narrator. The more you play, the more you find ways to challenge the narrator. Fun to play and really original.

But what's new in The stanley parable : Ultra Deluxe ? Absolutely everything. The 2013's version is still one of my most iconic play in life. And i thanks me for playing the Ultra Deluxe at day one to avoid spoiler. Ultra Deluxe is presented as a remake from the 2013's version, with new content added. I'm not going to spoil.But the fact that you'll find all the orignal Stanley Parable content, the Ultra Deluxe content and the smartest surprises you'll ever find in a videogame... makes this game a real love letter to the game and the fans of the first episode. I enjoyed the time and felt rewarwed by the dev.

I'm not spoiling everything. If you liked the first one you NEED to do this one. If you never played the first Stanley Parable, just go for it. Try it. And of course, don't look any test or stream before jumping on it.

Don't forget your bucket and enjoy !
  8. May 8, 2022
    bucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbubucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucketbucket Expand

Universal acclaim - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. May 15, 2022
    It’s a pseudo-sequel in the guise of a console port with some nice new accessibility options that cannot stop riffing on the fact that the original game was pretty much already a masterpiece.
  2. May 13, 2022
    Insanely fun and clever walking simulator with fresh content that brings a new dimension to the original adventure and pushes the video game medium forward.
  3. May 7, 2022
    The Stanly Parable may seem so simple and straightforward at the first glance, but every time you beat the game and start over from Stanly’s office, things can change so drastically that you can’t even believe it, making The Stanly Parable a benchmark when it comes to story telling and how decision making affects gameplay.