- Publisher: Aksys Games
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2018
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Summary: You have been Marked... A strange rumor is spreading through the shadows of Tokyo's H City: a mysterious disfigurement, like a grotesque birthmark, has been appearing on the bodies of certain individuals. Anyone who receives the Mark will rapidly die of unknown, horrifying causes.
- Developer: Experience Inc.
- Genre(s): Adventure, Visual Novel
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 2
Mixed: 1 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Mar 4, 2019It’s actually kind of ironic to be describing anything in Death Mark as a breath of fresh air, since so much of it seems to stiflingly claustrophobic and dark. But really, that’s what it is: where most visual novels seem content, for better or for worse, to stick to a formula, this game does things a little differently, and for the most part, the game is better for it.
Mar 4, 2019Death Mark is a quite frightening Visual Novel, but it's very linear and you need to download chapter 6 as DLC on PS VITA.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of