6.0

1. Oct 8, 2014
    WARNING: Game is hard. "Very Easy" may frustrate you. This is not really a racer but more like Trials where you are practicing your way to get through to the end in a good time. The visuals are bare bones and looks like the video for Dire Straits Money for Nothing video. Still couldn't stop playing until I nailed the race despite having to figure out the wonky crazy physics in thisWARNING: Game is hard. "Very Easy" may frustrate you. This is not really a racer but more like Trials where you are practicing your way to get through to the end in a good time. The visuals are bare bones and looks like the video for Dire Straits Money for Nothing video. Still couldn't stop playing until I nailed the race despite having to figure out the wonky crazy physics in this game where apparently we are playing on a planet with a low gravitational pull. Not for the easily frustrated. Runs well on Vita and loads up fast. Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2014
    Across the web, I see 8's and 7's and 6's for TrueAxis' multiplatform masterpiece. But in a fair world, this game would be crowned with a 10/10, and as one of Vita's very best games.
    The ingenuity and simplicity of both its gaming mechanics and conceptual design, makes it into a game like no other. The fact tha it has never controlled as well as on the Vita, nor looked so good, makes this game a must-buy.
    One needs fair expectations of the Vita, and an understanding of what games fit the platform like a hand in the glove, to understand this.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 26, 2014
    I wanted to like Jet Car Stunts, I really did but I just couldn't. I just got incredibly bored with this.
  2. Nov 19, 2014
    PS Vita can offer much more, ad this game can't deliver enough content to fully pleasure.
  3. Nov 14, 2014
    A very enjoyable game, even though there is no soundtrack and the gameplay lacks accuracy. This could and should have been a lot better.