6.8

1. Aug 20, 2014
    This is a very solid kart racer albeit very generic and not the most polished. The actual gameplay is fun but there is nothing new here. There is a surprising amount of tracks and the game runs unbelievable smooth which Sonic racing wasn't able to achieve on the system. All the pick up powerups are everything you would expect and scream generic kart racer. The game is a bit on the slow andThis is a very solid kart racer albeit very generic and not the most polished. The actual gameplay is fun but there is nothing new here. There is a surprising amount of tracks and the game runs unbelievable smooth which Sonic racing wasn't able to achieve on the system. All the pick up powerups are everything you would expect and scream generic kart racer. The game is a bit on the slow and easy side but it is fun and relaxing. Annoying it assigns look in reverse to the back touch and there is no way to turn it off. It does have ways to pay to unlock but I found it was never needed. Sonic Racing is the better game on the Vita but this one is cheaper. Expand
  2. Oct 8, 2014
    I loved Micromachines when I was young,my Megadrive was the funniest place on earth.But time passed,and I grew up.But there was not a game like that one.Until now.
    Table Top Racing for the psvita makes me feel that way.I enjoy the game a lot.
    Table Top Racing for the psvita makes me feel that way.I enjoy the game a lot.
    It looks awesome in the Oled screen.It runs at 60fps,smoothly.You start playing with a basic car,and with experience points and coins(you can get winning races),you can buy more cars and get access to new circuits and competitions.I would like more circuits,when you have played a lot you miss some new ones.But it's not a big problem.
    One thing that I love is that you can use both joysticks.It's a pity that not many Vita racing games use them.There are a lot of things to play in Table Top Racing.Even online multiplayer.
    The price is perfect,for 5 eur. you have a great game and a lot of fun.I recommend it.
  3. Sep 14, 2014
    this is just a port of a iPhone game and you can tell when you boot the game up because on almost every menu there is a get coins icon flashing away but for some reason i feel like it was made for vita looks nice plays well but the campaign is a bit on the short side but there are a lot of extra challenges and there is enough there for the asking price
  4. May 21, 2015
    This game reminds me more re-volt than micro machines. I love this type of fighting racer games. Smooth controls. Nice powerups (nothing new, but hey, they work fine and do the job!). We definitely need more games like this on sony and microsoft systems (nintedo has mario kart). Last time i had fun like this was on x360 with BLUR. Its cheap so You should give it a try.
  5. Aug 29, 2016
    I find this game fun and addictive, I like that you can pick it up play for 5 minutes then put it down.
    I own both the PS Vita and PS4 versions. What angers me a bit is that the developers obviously didn't put any love into the Vita version, -in fact I wonder if they even played w/ a Vita very much. They treated the Vita like a phone which is not. They left all the "buy coins" prompts in and left the power up controls as a touch screen only button (when it should have utilized one of the Vita's physical buttons). This makes for less than ideal game play.
    I think there are little things w/ the Vita version that show the dev's laziness or carelessness when porting to the Vita.

1. Jan 7, 2015
    While the core gameplay is enjoyable and the amount of content is impressive, Table Top Racing is missing too much to become a standout.
  2. Sep 30, 2014
    Table Top Racing is exceptionally good fun, alone or with friends.
  3. Games Master UK