7.9

1. Aug 19, 2016
    Simple en un principio pero desafiante a medida que lo vas jugando. Me gusta el hecho de que use las ilusiones ópticas como medida para pasar las pantallas. Me gustaría ver mas adelante una versión en colores y con usos distintos para este.
  2. Jan 19, 2017
    Two things you'll notice when you play "Echochrome" for the first time; the minimalist design and the great soundtrack. I'm pretty sure even if you never cared about classical music before, this might be for you. But "Echochrome" is not a music game, but a mind game, yet the music really creates the atmosphere with the black white design that runs very smooth and flawless. The puzzlesTwo things you'll notice when you play "Echochrome" for the first time; the minimalist design and the great soundtrack. I'm pretty sure even if you never cared about classical music before, this might be for you. But "Echochrome" is not a music game, but a mind game, yet the music really creates the atmosphere with the black white design that runs very smooth and flawless. The puzzles start easy to get used to the controls and become step by step, more and more difficult. Although there is a certain time limit, the game itself is relaxing while being challenging. You don't have lives, you simply try again on the current level. This is truly a classy game, art and something new. If you are restless, all about graphics, action and unlocking achievements, this game is not for you - but I'd recommend it anyway, because you should try it. ;) Expand
  3. MarioQ
    Apr 27, 2008
    Every so often a game comes along that goes hand in hand with a video game system... Lumines, Jeanne D'Arc, and Echochrome. Not only is the music in the menu and game sublime, the gameplay is simple, smooth, and fun. Thanks to the Japanese for giving us a demanding challenge without being frustrating!
  4. Jul 14, 2019
    Una joya de PSP, con una jugabilidad, musica y graficos muy innovadores y sobresalientes. Aunque en niveles posteriores puede hacerse repetitivo, frustrante, careciendo ademas de modos de juego y de la posibilidad de transferir niveles de forma online como si se podia en la version de PS3. Ademas el tutorial es horrible, siendo capaz de perder en el y muy poco explicado, con una camara queUna joya de PSP, con una jugabilidad, musica y graficos muy innovadores y sobresalientes. Aunque en niveles posteriores puede hacerse repetitivo, frustrante, careciendo ademas de modos de juego y de la posibilidad de transferir niveles de forma online como si se podia en la version de PS3. Ademas el tutorial es horrible, siendo capaz de perder en el y muy poco explicado, con una camara que ademas no se puede mover completamente y un menu principal confuso y una jugabilidad poco intuitiva. Sin embargo, a pesar de todo esto se recomienda totalmente. Uno de los mejores juegos de puzzle jamas hechos. Expand

#21 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

1. The stages walk that thin line between difficult and frustrating, which sometimes forced me to shut off the PSP and take a little break from the game because I only had one more goal to reach, but no visible way to get there. Then again, this could just be the fault of my weakness at the game. Thankfully, after each stage, I’ve had a feeling of satisfaction, so I haven’t had a point in time where I’ve not looked forward to a free moment to lay my hands on Echochrome.
  2. games(TM)
    Every moment spent with Echochrome is a refined and edifying one. [May 2008, p.109]
    One of those puzzle titles that doesn't come along very often, but immediately strikes a chord for its unique gameplay and incredible depth.