tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 21, 2011
    I love simplicity. This game is a perfect example of that. The balance on the level difficulty is just right and simple here does not necessarily mean easy. The big problem thought is the lack of saves in between each levels. It will only save when you complete the set. I would not want the game to be easier, but one thing I hate is to have to replay over and over the same levels I haveI love simplicity. This game is a perfect example of that. The balance on the level difficulty is just right and simple here does not necessarily mean easy. The big problem thought is the lack of saves in between each levels. It will only save when you complete the set. I would not want the game to be easier, but one thing I hate is to have to replay over and over the same levels I have already done. For this reason I won't be playing this game again, but it's a shame because I really did like the game play. Expand
  2. May 2, 2020
    'Octopus' is a simple game that challenges the player to collect a set number of baby octopuses on each stage within a certain time limit. Your character keeps moving at all times and you have just two possible inputs, jumping and reversing direction, to control where they are going.

For me the standard mode became repetitive quite quickly as the gameplay only allows for so much variation but the challenge mode that offers gold, silver and bronze stars depending on your completion time (as well as having global and friend leaderboards for the quickest times) certainly offers a little more. There's still very little depth to the game of course but it is well made and I still keep it on my Vita memory card to occasionally put on if I have 20 minutes or so to kill.

#19 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2011

Jul 29, 2011
    Inventive throughout. [Sept 2011, p.111]
  3. games(TM)
    Jul 23, 2011
    Addictive and frustrating, cute and challenging, lovable one moment and the very embodiment of hate the next. [Issue#111, p.110]