7.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. FuZZyD.
    Feb 27, 2007
    I have never seen the Film or played this before when it was released 2 years ago, but this is definitely worth a look on the psp. It's free roaming and the fighting side works really well. You can it typical rock star fashion Mug people and Smash up shops and steal from them and also smash car windows and nick the stero out of it by rotating the analog nub to unscrew it. Theres I have never seen the Film or played this before when it was released 2 years ago, but this is definitely worth a look on the psp. It's free roaming and the fighting side works really well. You can it typical rock star fashion Mug people and Smash up shops and steal from them and also smash car windows and nick the stero out of it by rotating the analog nub to unscrew it. Theres plenty of things to do, like flash backs which tell you how various members of the gang ended up joining, training (Sit ups, push ups and the Punch Bag) Rumble mode and Armys of the night plus the actual missions them selfs. Its fun to play easy to get along with, and the missions include going around taggin with your spray paint, muggin, also have to run for it, which includes jumping over fences and leaping across roof tops to escape from rival gangs. If you have never play this like me then it is well worth a look, even if you have played this before its well worth getting it on the portable psp so you can mug and mame people on the move. Violence in computer games I love it.. Its a game not real life...and a good game at that... Expand
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    A great port of a great game based on one of the greatest films of all time. If you have a PSP or a PS2, you NEED THIS GAME. If the amazing story, thousands of unlockables, destructible and interactive environment isn't enough of a reason to buy this game, then I don't know what is.
    Bashing people over the head with beer bottles and breaking baseball bats over cops heads provides some of the most refreshing gameplay I've ever experienced.
    You'll grow to love the sound of steel toed boots breaking peoples noses in no time.
  3. nickMurphy
    Apr 17, 2008
    I'm giving it a ten because i think its not perfect, but its the best psp title ive played. Great action, good story, cool minigames, and a good soundtrack. It also has impressive graphics, and a semi physics engine, i think. It never gets to frustrating, but its challenging. The multiplayer is welcome, but it is not really needed, this games real fun is in the single player, but ifI'm giving it a ten because i think its not perfect, but its the best psp title ive played. Great action, good story, cool minigames, and a good soundtrack. It also has impressive graphics, and a semi physics engine, i think. It never gets to frustrating, but its challenging. The multiplayer is welcome, but it is not really needed, this games real fun is in the single player, but if you want after you beat the game, go play some bot or online brawl matches, it sure is a great experiance. Expand
  4. May 18, 2015
  5. BA
    Feb 14, 2007
    This game is a must and is way better than what I was expecting. At $20 it's a steal and definitely a worthy purchase. I mean damn.
  6. Oct 2, 2020
    1979's the Warriors is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time and Rockstar Games is one of my favorite game publishers/developers so this was obviously a match made in heaven for me. The Warriors game expands upon the fantastic world building from the movie while also retelling the film in as faithful of a manner as possible. It's not quite open world and there's not much to do once1979's the Warriors is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time and Rockstar Games is one of my favorite game publishers/developers so this was obviously a match made in heaven for me. The Warriors game expands upon the fantastic world building from the movie while also retelling the film in as faithful of a manner as possible. It's not quite open world and there's not much to do once you've completed the campaign but the campaign itself is pretty damn decent.

It starts 3 months before the events of the film and leads all the way to the film's credits, showing how The Warriors managed to build up their rep in the coming months before their fateful chase back to Coney Island after a meetup gone wrong.

The combat is fun, albeit a little repetitive. The voice acting is decent, especially coming from the returning actors. The environments and music perfectly reflect the atmosphere of the film. It really is a great game for fans of the movie, just not anything too spectacular for fans of video games.

The Warriors will give you a good 8 hours of pure fun, but after that, you're kinda screwed. Definitely worth at least one playthrough though.
    I beat this game in October of 2019 after beating it many times before.
  7. Jun 23, 2022
    Una vez terminado de jugar Warriors tengo mi conclusión the Warriors para la psp es un juego infravalorado y desconocido (desafortunadamente)es un juego divertido q te entretiene un sistema de combate q pudo ser mejor y más pulido para un sistema de combos mejor y entretenido una historia muy bueno siendo una precuela de la película pero al mismo tiempo te cuánta la pelitno la e visto peroUna vez terminado de jugar Warriors tengo mi conclusión the Warriors para la psp es un juego infravalorado y desconocido (desafortunadamente)es un juego divertido q te entretiene un sistema de combate q pudo ser mejor y más pulido para un sistema de combos mejor y entretenido una historia muy bueno siendo una precuela de la película pero al mismo tiempo te cuánta la pelitno la e visto pero si veo q le es fiel subiré la puntuación la razón por la q no le di nota verde es q a la larga se hace muy repetitivo en resumen es pelear,robar cosas por ahí y demás no hay tantas cosas por hacer pero considero q todo el mundo debería jugarlo pero si vas a jugar en la versión del emulador juegalo los controles son cómodos no pesa mucho y corre en casi cualquier teléfono Expand

#40 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#11 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

Generally favorable reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

It's a near-perfect port of a killer game. In fact, I'd go on a limb and say that The Warriors is that console generation's best pure brawler.
    The gameplay is varied, the combat is deep, and the presentational and multiplayer extras add plenty of brownie points.
  3. It's a damned impressive game by PSP standards, and if you're looking for a deep, brutal, high-quality PSP brawler with lots of variety and short load times, then you're not going to find one that's better than this.