7.8

1. ChrisM.
    May 8, 2007
    Excellant all round tennis game. Lots of sub-games to keep occupied for weeks. Season game is challenging and does not automatically get easier when skills are unlocked as CPU players have differing abilities. Does suffer sometimes in double matches of 'slowdown' and gets frustrating when ball takes an age to hit racket. Otherwise fine game that captures the sport perfectly. Excellant all round tennis game. Lots of sub-games to keep occupied for weeks. Season game is challenging and does not automatically get easier when skills are unlocked as CPU players have differing abilities. Does suffer sometimes in double matches of 'slowdown' and gets frustrating when ball takes an age to hit racket. Otherwise fine game that captures the sport perfectly. recommend to all sports games fans. Expand
  2. JamesW.
    Mar 18, 2007
    Very good tennis game, shame it doesn't have Andy Murray in it though.
  3. TennisB.
    Apr 17, 2007
    They didn't scale down the graphics properly, leaving too many glitches. The ball actually gets lost in the haze. Previous version "world tour" is much smoother and better looking.
  4. Bullet1001
    Sep 21, 2007
    Don't buy this buggy load of pants. Buy VT:World Tour - it's better and cheaper! I've owned both. Sure, this looks a bit nicer & you can see what tournaments you have won, but (a) it crashes a lot when using your custom player, temporarily bricking your PSP. This is particularly annoying when winning in the final of a tournament. (b) you can't see the ball being hit as Don't buy this buggy load of pants. Buy VT:World Tour - it's better and cheaper! I've owned both. Sure, this looks a bit nicer & you can see what tournaments you have won, but (a) it crashes a lot when using your custom player, temporarily bricking your PSP. This is particularly annoying when winning in the final of a tournament. (b) you can't see the ball being hit as the player name labels stupidly cover most of the top of the screen, even for short names (c) it is far too easy to get to #1. Once you figure out the simple way to play the CPU, it is very hard to lose! (d) the skills practice games are mostly worse (e) the AI is not as good. The 'good' players have an annoying habit of taking drop shots about 90% the time. (f) Some tasks are next to impossible in the training academy because the CPU player will not co-operate! I'm sorry I traded VT:World Tour in - Don't make the same mistake I did! Expand
  5. Oct 25, 2018
    De los Ășnicos juegos de tenis que he jugado en mi vida, y era la pollĂ­sima, menudos vicios.

#46 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007

Virtua Tennis 3 is fine fun for even the uninitiated. Not only did I have a good time playing through the cornucopia of kooky minigames, but I also came out with a firmer knowledge and appreciation for tennis itself.
  2. Exceptional tennis game whose combination of exquisite control and alluring content results in one of the most rewarding sporting experiences around.
    There's no doubt that it's a strong pickup for casual sports fans or dedicated SEGAphies, but for those of us who played its predecessors, it may be a little too familiar.