Despite the slightly rushed ending, this Italian survival horror does not disappoint: the story is well-written and engaging, the environmental puzzles are good, and so is the non-scripted AI. The icing on the cake is the price, definitely right.
Очень классный хоррор , случайно увидела эту игру у стримера и решила тоже пройти , прошла на одном дыхании очень интересный сюжет и гемплей , иногда в игре можно заскучать а тут прямо останавливаться не хотелось очень затягивает шедевр
Remothered: tormented fathers is a great stealth-horror game, in which every step could be the last one. During all the adventure you will feel the breath of the death on your neck, but runnig away is definitely the best way to embrace the darkness. A must have for all the fans of hard-core horror games in which the enemy is the stalker like Clock Tower.
Remothered offers a taste of the classic survival horror, reminding us of games like Clock Tower and Haunting Ground, and it does it with great production values for an indie title. It's not perfect, but if you like being chased and relying on the stealthy approach, give it a try.
This is a solid start for the planned trilogy. Mixing stealth, shock effects and survival horror, the experience is truly terrifying - at least in the beginning. Towards the end it becomes routine while the minigames and trial & error sequences become tedious.
O jogo merece todo o respeito já que é um sucessor espiritual do clássico e sinistro clock tower. A ambientação e música, gráficos, são ótimos mas poderia ser melhor, o que realmente me prendeu mais no jogo foram as reviravoltas inesperadas. Torço para que lancem mais jogos assim, ainda mais se forem 2D sided como o Clock Tower.
WANTS TO FEEL SO MUCH LIKE AN "AAA" GAME AND SOMETIMES IT ACTUALLY DOES, BUT IN THE END, IT FAILS IN MANY THINGS...
- Cinematic Story with Multiple Twists (But some are already obvious, from the whole beginning.)
- Graphic Visuals (If you do not meet the recommended specs., you still can run this game on "Ultra" graphic settings, almost without any problem.)
- Gameplay Features (Real survival experience, not "Run & Gun".)
- Open Environment (Not open-world, but wide linear, while being isolated in mansion. Brings classic "Resident Evil" feels.)
- Unfinished Controls Management (The UI of controls do always swap, between keyboard buttons and controller ones, because the game cannot recognize, if you do play on keyboard or controller...)
- Sound System (One of the worst sound systems, i ever witnessed, for example: you are in ground level, bellow playing gramophone, that is on second floor and you can still hear it, like it is next to you, even enemies alone can hear you through everything, if you make one step, bellow thick floor...)
- Voice Acting (Sometimes the voice acting is solid and sometimes it is so bad, that you can even recognize, that each actor recorded lines on different microphone.)
- AI (Enemies can hear you through every object, even if you are bellow them on different floor, actually when you do make real noises, that they should definitely hear, they will not even react, even if you are right behind them. Their vision is also very limited, because when you are normally meant to be spotted, they will just go right past you.)
- Too Many Cutscenes (Every time, that you will reach some important point in the story, there is always long pre-rendered cutscene, that will do all the work for you and in the end you are left with not much to play.)
- 1 to 2 Hours Playtime Duration (Finished the game almost in one session, without any struggle, only if it was not for the bugs and glitches few times.)
FOR IT'S CURRENT PRICE ("STEAM"), IT IS MORE OF CINEMATIC MOVIE EXPERIENCE, THAN STANDALONE GAME ITSELF. SIMPLY: WAIT FOR THE PRICE TO DROP.
Psycho, The Silence of the Lambs, Resident Evil and few blatantly copied lines from Mystic River, all mixed into tedious mess **** so full of itself, it thinks we're in desperate need of another stroll in the attic among mannequins.
i'd give it more time to polish the game before putting it out...
starts with 30mins of cinematic simulator and 5 secs of walking between each one, the character runs weird, the character looks like it's going to die after running for 2 secs, when finnaly into the house it's like tom and jerry running after each other, the chase music is hyper loud even with the sound on the lowest level.