7.7

1. Jul 18, 2020
    It's a fun game. Lots of weapons, traps and maps. Especially the war scenarios require some tactical skill. The game tends to get a bit grindy in the higher levels, but replaying previous maps is still great fun and playing those with new traps can change a lot so it's not a deal breaker. Also it's just great that there is no micro transaction bs in the game.
  2. Jul 17, 2020
    Brought the series of back better than ever with more Orcs than ever. Very addicting
  3. Aug 6, 2020
    I played all OMD games and this is by far my favourite. Initially hesitated because of Stadia but it ended up working great and the war scenarios are amazing.
  4. Aug 8, 2021
    OMD3 is probably my favorite game from 2020. The game is super smooth and fast paced on Stadia. My son and I have played it dozens of times and had just the best time.

The level design is great, the traps are wonderful and it makes you forget you are playing a tower defense. This game is wonderful. Replay is through the roof and the puzzle levels are enjoyable. Wish they would do

Wish they would do better with parity now that the game is out on other platforms. But, barring that oversight the game is unbeatable. I love it.
  5. Jul 16, 2020
    Its a fun game with decent humor. Can become quite challenging the further you progress which then requires you to "train" or at least grind a bit previous levels to level up your gear and traps. Definitely recommend to try out and torture few Orcs :-)
  6. Jul 16, 2020
    Been playing this game since it was released. Really colourful and fun game. The difficulty spykes easily, especially if you want to get high score in high difficulty. Been playing solo and co-op with friends. The game's levels load in seconds, it's really quick, I really like what I've seen so far and I'm looking forward to compete against friends's high scores and to complete all theBeen playing this game since it was released. Really colourful and fun game. The difficulty spykes easily, especially if you want to get high score in high difficulty. Been playing solo and co-op with friends. The game's levels load in seconds, it's really quick, I really like what I've seen so far and I'm looking forward to compete against friends's high scores and to complete all the levels with them to get more points and get all the weapons and traps unlocked. Great game. Expand
  7. Jul 20, 2020
    The best orcs must die to date and being on stadia has allowed the war scenarios which in itself is worth the price of the game
  8. Jul 29, 2021
    maybe in 2011 the game would have a chance... but now .... it's just a joke.

animations 3/10
    graph 4/10
    fun 5/10
  9. Aug 8, 2021
    Very good game, I had played other games from the series and this version didn't disappoint and is my favorite version. I played over 190 hours on this game and it is very addictive. Plays amazing on Stadia and this is the first time I've seen a platform ramp up the power to improve a game. So many orcs on screen that the experience got smoother the more I played, I believe they increasedVery good game, I had played other games from the series and this version didn't disappoint and is my favorite version. I played over 190 hours on this game and it is very addictive. Plays amazing on Stadia and this is the first time I've seen a platform ramp up the power to improve a game. So many orcs on screen that the experience got smoother the more I played, I believe they increased stadia performance to make it super smooth. You can also buy a DLC to include the flying orcs which add a whole new level to the game (I recommend you buy). Looks great, plays great, very fun game. Also play with online coop and you get to use a stadia only feature that you can see the other players screen which really helps. Can't wait for the new content updates coming soon, I will be definitely be jumping back on it. Expand
  10. Aug 8, 2021
    A really simple but fun game. The game mechanics are easy to learn and I enjoy the different game modes. It's fun trying out different strategies and the maps make it so you have to use a could of different strategies. Overall it's a great example of just a fun to play game.
  11. Aug 10, 2021
    Addictive for all the right reasons. If you haven't played Orcs Must Die games in the past you're in for a treat, this is the best one. You also don't need to have played the earlier ones to enjoy this one.

The war scenarios are great, and the stadia exclusive features like screen connect are worth getting it on Stadia. The game is true to it's roots. They didn't try to create

The game is true to it's roots. They didn't try to create something completely different than the other successful orcs must die games, instead they took the formula that worked, added to it.
  12. Aug 11, 2021
    Para todo el que le guste el modo horda no puede dejar de jugar a esta maravilla. En el estudio conocen bien la fórmula y la plasman como ningún otro. En modo 1 jugador es muy exigente ya que hay que controlar todas las entradas solo, como el 99% de los juegos se disfruta más en compañia (solo cuenta con modo 2 jugadores) donde la estrategia y comunicación son importantísimas.
  13. Jul 24, 2021
    Fantastic game. Full of content. You will get 20+ hours of fun out of this.
  14. Aug 5, 2021
    A must co-op game! This was my first Orcs Must Die game so can't say how it compares to the other ones. Game was backed by Stadia so glad they brought it to the platform.
  15. Aug 8, 2021
    If you like killing orcs, and I mean lots of orce, then this game is for you. The game is fun and challenging at the same time with plenty of humor. It also plays and looks great on Stadia. Check it out.
  16. Aug 8, 2021
    This game has given me hours of awesome online co-op fun. Would definitely recommend.
  17. Aug 8, 2021
    Kind of liked it, until it got a bit repetitive. The basic game is solid and they've clearly got a sense of humour in the way they wrote the script. But you get into the upgrade and repeat cycle, and I got a bit bored.
  18. Aug 9, 2021
    This is the best orcs must die game yet and the Stadia exclusive feature of seeing another players stream in the corner really helps a lot with team communication and getting past the most difficult levels together. This game makes me wish more games were on Stadia so that they could make use of this built in feature!
  19. Aug 9, 2021
    I had fun with this game. I found that a certain amount of grinding was required to get enough skulls to buy all of the stuff you need to progress, but it was still fun. I beat the campaign and I have done endless mode a few times. I wish there was a mode where you had all of the machines and infinite time and money to place them and you could turn on and off the flow of orcs as youI had fun with this game. I found that a certain amount of grinding was required to get enough skulls to buy all of the stuff you need to progress, but it was still fun. I beat the campaign and I have done endless mode a few times. I wish there was a mode where you had all of the machines and infinite time and money to place them and you could turn on and off the flow of orcs as you please. I just want to see what kind of wild contraptions are possible. Expand
  20. Aug 9, 2021
    A mi personalmente me encantó este juego. He de decir que soy un fanático de los orcos, la estrategia y la fantasía medieval, así que soy el principal target del mismo. Pese a ello, me lo pasé en un suspiro de lo adictivo que es, el port está bien hecho y la jugabilidad es excelente. Muy recomendable para todos los públicos y en su modo cooperativo.
  21. Aug 23, 2021
    It's a really fun game, in Stadia it gets more interesting because it comes with support for Stadia's unique "Stream Connect" feature, which allows you to see your partner's actions in a small window on the right corner of the screen in real time. It was also a game with the "First on Stadia" label, meaning it was a game with Stadia's temporary exclusivity.
  22. Aug 10, 2021
    I really want to give this a 9, but there's a bug in game that prevents me from playing anything but endless mode. I've spoken to the dev team and they acknowledged the bug but don't know its cause. It's been like this for over a year now.
  23. Aug 18, 2021
    I've spent countless hours playing this game! OMD3 is such a fun game, and on Stadia the game runs perfectly. My favorite part was the giant castle battle mid-game. Highly recommend checking this out!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Edge Magazine
    Sep 10, 2020
    It's a throwback rather than an advancement. [Issue#350, p.100]
  2. Aug 3, 2020
    Orcs Must Die! 3 is a solid tower defence game with great humour and a nice aesthetic, but the Stadia exclusivity will do it more harm than good.
  3. Jul 31, 2020
    While I wouldn’t ever call it a masterpiece, I had hours of fun and laughter as I found the joy in killing orcs. One of the most satisfying things to do was to launch a grenade into a group of low level orcs and watch them explode with orc guts flying all over the place. It was humorous. It was satisfying. It scratched that itch to just sit down and shoot something especially after a bad day. My hope is to see OMD!3 come to the Nintendo Switch and/or Steam where the internet issues I experienced with Stadia won’t be a factor. All the same, if you’re a Stadia Pro member, I do recommend giving it a try. You just might find that you too get a kick out of killing orcs.