• Release Date: Jul 14, 2020
7.1

1. Jul 16, 2020
    Its a fun game with decent humor. Can become quite challenging the further you progress which then requires you to "train" or at least grind a bit previous levels to level up your gear and traps. Definitely recommend to try out and torture few Orcs :-)
  2. Jul 18, 2020
    It's a fun game. Lots of weapons, traps and maps. Especially the war scenarios require some tactical skill. The game tends to get a bit grindy in the higher levels, but replaying previous maps is still great fun and playing those with new traps can change a lot so it's not a deal breaker. Also it's just great that there is no micro transaction bs in the game.
  3. Jul 17, 2020
    Brought the series of back better than ever with more Orcs than ever. Very addicting
  4. Jul 20, 2020
    The best orcs must die to date and being on stadia has allowed the war scenarios which in itself is worth the price of the game
  5. Jul 16, 2020
    Been playing this game since it was released. Really colourful and fun game. The difficulty spykes easily, especially if you want to get high score in high difficulty. Been playing solo and co-op with friends. The game's levels load in seconds, it's really quick, I really like what I've seen so far and I'm looking forward to compete against friends's high scores and to complete all theBeen playing this game since it was released. Really colourful and fun game. The difficulty spykes easily, especially if you want to get high score in high difficulty. Been playing solo and co-op with friends. The game's levels load in seconds, it's really quick, I really like what I've seen so far and I'm looking forward to compete against friends's high scores and to complete all the levels with them to get more points and get all the weapons and traps unlocked. Great game. Expand
  6. Aug 6, 2020
    I played all OMD games and this is by far my favourite. Initially hesitated because of Stadia but it ended up working great and the war scenarios are amazing.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Edge Magazine
    Sep 10, 2020
    It's a throwback rather than an advancement. [Issue#350, p.100]
  2. Aug 3, 2020
    Orcs Must Die! 3 is a solid tower defence game with great humour and a nice aesthetic, but the Stadia exclusivity will do it more harm than good.
  3. Jul 31, 2020
    While I wouldn’t ever call it a masterpiece, I had hours of fun and laughter as I found the joy in killing orcs. One of the most satisfying things to do was to launch a grenade into a group of low level orcs and watch them explode with orc guts flying all over the place. It was humorous. It was satisfying. It scratched that itch to just sit down and shoot something especially after a bad day. My hope is to see OMD!3 come to the Nintendo Switch and/or Steam where the internet issues I experienced with Stadia won’t be a factor. All the same, if you’re a Stadia Pro member, I do recommend giving it a try. You just might find that you too get a kick out of killing orcs.