8.1

1. Mar 22, 2020
    My favorite game so far on the Stadia. Rise of Tomb Raider is a game filled with puzzles, nerve-wrecking climbing and good fighting scenes. I love the stealth style fighting where you sneak around the enemies. The game works well on the Stadia, both with the controls and speed of loading. The game only froze a couple of times and seldom had problems with lag. The game is not child friendlyMy favorite game so far on the Stadia. Rise of Tomb Raider is a game filled with puzzles, nerve-wrecking climbing and good fighting scenes. I love the stealth style fighting where you sneak around the enemies. The game works well on the Stadia, both with the controls and speed of loading. The game only froze a couple of times and seldom had problems with lag. The game is not child friendly with all the terrifying death scenes. The game has plenty of content and can keep you entertained for a couple of weeks, the story is also the best of the Tomb Raider series. Personally I like this game better than RD2 which kind of set the gold standard on Stadia, that game I also had on the PS4. I am happy with Stadia, happy enough to give away my PS4. Compared to PS4 the Stadia loads faster and the controller feels better, once a while you get lags, but not more often than I can live with. Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2021
    Worst game in the series of the Tomb Raider trilogy imo, I don't like the setting in the cold and snow.
    Becomes better later
  3. Aug 11, 2021
    Uno de los mejores juegos gráficamente en Stadia. Ofrece muchas mecanicas y animaciones muy cuidadadas. Me he divertido mucho jugando a este título.
  4. Aug 14, 2021
    A gripping story from the start. I am always a fan of games that allow you to progress at your own pace, giving a fair amount of control in the direction.you take. Great cinematics. Thoroughly enjoyable.

There are no critic reviews yet.