6.8

1. Apr 18, 2018
    It's a good thing to know that this game is a game you play one shot (from 2 to 4 hours depending on your spy skills). Not too hard, it is quite like an interactive novel. But once you've finished it, you won't learn anything else by playing again.
    It is quite immersive, you hold your gamepad like if it was a phone, and go finding some clues by reading texts or things like that.
    I

I really appreciated that game. Not only because of the gameplay, but also because of the story.
    That's a really cheap and nice experience.
  2. Oct 5, 2018
    Wonderful and amazing game, it makes so much good in this society teaching you about tolerance, the devs have all my respect
  3. Jan 24, 2020
    Simple and short game, but with a very interesting and creative narrative, emotional story and educational background. I've recommended this game to many friends and it completely worth to play.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 27, 2018
    Emotional, alluring, and compelling from start to finish, A Normal Lost Phone is a phenomenal visual novel that takes full advantage of Nintendo Switch in a creative way, while telling a story with a genuinely powerful message. The investigative elements are gripping and require a sincere attention to detail, and the soundtrack is appropriately atmospheric for mobile phone sleuthing.
  2. Apr 8, 2018
    I can’t understate how important it is that this game exists and the awareness that it will raise.
    There are not many games in this world that I can say actually made me grow as a person, but A Normal Lost Phone is definitely one of those titles.