- Publisher: Beyond Fun Studio
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2020
- Also On: PC
- Summary: Use the power of the wind to compete in the various games of the Storm Championship in this charmingly chaotic 8-player action party game. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local and online multiplayer play.
- Developer: Beyond Fun Studio
- Genre(s): Miscellaneous, Party / Minigame
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 4
Mixed: 4 out of 4
Negative: 0 out of 4
Aug 17, 2020Aeolis Tournament is a fine multiplayer outing. While the modes could've been more diverse, I did enjoy playing the game with friends. You got your rounds in pretty fast, particularly since there is barely a learning curve. Aeolis Tournament, in that sense, is for those in need of something simple and direct. Naturally, you can go for additional goals and power-ups, but the core works well enough for an hour or two. Frankly, I can't see myself keeping it long in my rotation, but the game works well for how long it lasts.
Jul 23, 2020Aeolis Tournament is a fun, easy to pick up multiplayer game that pits friends against each other to determine the top spot. Players will enjoy the simple control scheme and short events. However, the lack of variety in the events will hinder the replay value of Aeolis Tournament, thus turning some players away.
Jul 24, 2020Offering some exciting couch co-op action, this one will definitely produce some laughs and good times, but the lack of variety in the controls limit the differences in the game modes, which is only accentuated by the bare-bones single-player offerings.
Aug 12, 2020It's a capable multiplayer funfest yet Aeolis Tournament's core gameplay could use more variety to help keep it fresh and exciting.