5.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 23, 2020
    The one island per console is pretty stupid, but I really enjoy the game. Probably a much bigger issue for those with families or multiple users on the same Switch but for me it's not too much of a problem. Really great way to unwind, the Nook Miles are a little gimmicky but keep the game interesting for now. Kinda wish it wasn't locked to real time but mostly because I'm impatient. I canThe one island per console is pretty stupid, but I really enjoy the game. Probably a much bigger issue for those with families or multiple users on the same Switch but for me it's not too much of a problem. Really great way to unwind, the Nook Miles are a little gimmicky but keep the game interesting for now. Kinda wish it wasn't locked to real time but mostly because I'm impatient. I can see myself logging a metric f-ton of time into this game. Good way to calm down after ripping and tearing through Hell in Doom Eternal. Expand
  2. Mar 22, 2020
    Retains the relaxed and addictive atmosphere the series is known for while also offering many quality of life improvements, such as choosing where other villagers live and the ability to place furniture outside. These factors contribute to an excellent amount of customisation and ensure that I will be playing for years to come.

I have two complaints with this new entry though. The first

I have two complaints with this new entry though. The first is the crafting mechanic. While scavenging for materials to build things ranging from tools to furniture is interesting initially, the novelty wears off quickly and it becomes a chore. This is especially evident with tools constantly breaking. The second complaint is the lack of cloud saving, giving me no current way to back up my save data.
  3. Mar 22, 2020
    I think it's a really enjoyable, addictive game. The graphics look really good, and doing chores for Tom Nook doesn't feel like it. The criticisms about one island per console are very valid, and understandably frustrating. I can see how families and couples would have a problem with it, though, even if it is something I do not. Just don't think that's worth giving it a zero. Anyways, buyI think it's a really enjoyable, addictive game. The graphics look really good, and doing chores for Tom Nook doesn't feel like it. The criticisms about one island per console are very valid, and understandably frustrating. I can see how families and couples would have a problem with it, though, even if it is something I do not. Just don't think that's worth giving it a zero. Anyways, buy at your own risk, but do your homework first Expand
  4. Mar 22, 2020
    It seems all the negative reviews are about the fact that you can only have one island per system, regardless of how many users there are. If this isn't a problem then you, like me, will absolutely love this game. It's Animal Crossing - on the Switch. Things from the older games have been streamlined but it feels different enough to be a worthy sequel.

The game looks gorgeous, the

The game looks gorgeous, the character customisation is at a series high, the villagers seem more alive than ever before, the progression is satisfying (albeit slow in the first few days), and all in all, the game is just fantastic. I'll be playing it for years, for sure.
  5. Mar 21, 2020
    YES, the game starts slowly, but by day 3, I have had so much to do, I don't know what to do with all my time! This is exactly the game the world needs right now. Highly recommended, 10/10.
  6. Mar 23, 2020
    It's absolutely amazing, gorgeous looking game, tons of stuff to do, you'll never run out of thing to do.
  7. Mar 21, 2020
    This game is just further proof that Nintendo refuses to understand what people want from an online experience. Only one island, combined with whoever leads gets all the items picked up. Bottom line is if your not leading your not progressing.
  8. Mar 22, 2020
    First of all I want to admit that yeah, it’s true single console multiplayer options are terrible. The second character gets dumbed down to a sort of follower that can only be in the shadow of the main player. Truth is tho that this feature has been true of New Leaf as well. If you wanted multiple villagers, the second wasn’t mayor and didn’t have as much freedom. So I would say that thisFirst of all I want to admit that yeah, it’s true single console multiplayer options are terrible. The second character gets dumbed down to a sort of follower that can only be in the shadow of the main player. Truth is tho that this feature has been true of New Leaf as well. If you wanted multiple villagers, the second wasn’t mayor and didn’t have as much freedom. So I would say that this isn’t a step back, but rather a lack of step forward from the developers on that front. However I don’t believe that this condemns all the amazing other features and steps forward. All furniture has been remodelled with great details, textures and lighting effects for a game with such a simplistic artistic direction. The museum is sublime, and the hourly music is memorable (for some). Animals now do lots of activities too and feel more alive than ever with witty and varied dialogue. Crafting is simple but well implemented, and it is a pleasure to slowly build the island into the little village the previous games had gotten us used to. I am ready to take off two points for the limitations created for families/friends with one console, though it does not concern me personally, but that does not entirely condemn it for all the wonderful things it has to offer and the great effort that was put into designing the game. It can’t be enjoyed by all, but for those that are planning to play solo, go for it, there is so much to get out of this experience!! Expand
  9. Mar 23, 2020
    For those who are not familiar to the animal crossing franchise, Animal Crossing is a life stimulation game where you take your time to relax and explore your island as well as forming friendship with the villagers while doing outdoor activities such as bug catching and fishing.

As for New Horizons the game is just pleasant to play. The control feels right, there's more events to do, the atmosphere is much more lively and what's more with the addition of terraforming allows players to build new path or destroying the edge of a cliff in their island to how they see fits. Veterans of the animal crossing franchise fans will most likely appreciate all these new addition to the games.

The games does everything right in term of the gameplay but it does have some cons to it as well. Nintendo have set restriction where you only can have one island on a switch which means that you can't have multiple islands on the same console. It also restricted other profile users in your switch to perform activities in the island if you're not the owner of the island. Therefore New Horizon single player aspect is fun and all but if you're looking for a co-op experience this game does really poorly on that aspect.
  10. Mar 24, 2020
    The game is exceptional. It’s so much fun to build an island and watch it develop with each day. Every day there is something to do and goals to accomplish. Sure, the only having one island on one switch is annoying but not enough to detract from the game in a major way.
  11. Mar 24, 2020
    Juego excelente, y muy adictivo!!! 100% recomendable, aún y cuando no hayas jugado las entregas anteriores
  12. Mar 24, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Basándonos en cómo funciona animal crossing y sus prestaciones anteriores por fin podemos mover a los vecinos y recolocar todo para tener el entorno ideal Expand
  13. May 7, 2022
    Game is fun and the customization compared to older titles is really nice. The gameplay is still fun though gets old quickly after a while, though get thats what the game goes for though it feels like you are just refreshing the shop for an item you might actually want eventually.

A chill game to just chill out with. I do find the villagers in this one to be very dull and uninteresting and that was what kept me playing before, only so many fossils you can dig up.
  14. Feb 12, 2022
    This game is probably one of Nintendo's best. It is as of now the best Animal Crossing game. There are a few flawed areas. The Vilagers are a bit bland and say the same things after a while, to the point where it gets boring to talk to them. The game is more forgiving than older titles, but it also lacks a lot of the flavor. But the pros outweigh the cons, and you can sink so many hoursThis game is probably one of Nintendo's best. It is as of now the best Animal Crossing game. There are a few flawed areas. The Vilagers are a bit bland and say the same things after a while, to the point where it gets boring to talk to them. The game is more forgiving than older titles, but it also lacks a lot of the flavor. But the pros outweigh the cons, and you can sink so many hours into it without even realizing it Expand
  15. Mar 24, 2020
    While the game is amazingly fun and I can't seem to put it down, whenever I find a bit of free time, there are quite a few things that kind of put a damper on it. - One island per console, as everyone else has complained about. - Not having a quick way to open/close your gates without having to go to your airport.
    - Having to close your gates to visitors just to spend miles and bells on
    - Having to close your gates to visitors just to spend miles and bells on things at the kiosk.

There were a few other things but nothing too big.
  16. Mar 25, 2020
    Yes the decision to allow only one island per switch is silly, but that does not mean the game is an automatic 0. Animal Crossing was always like this anyway. The game starts a bit slow, but there is still plenty to do thanks to the new feature of nook miles.The game has plenty of content and features new to the series, but but none feel out of place in the world of Animal Crossing. AnimalYes the decision to allow only one island per switch is silly, but that does not mean the game is an automatic 0. Animal Crossing was always like this anyway. The game starts a bit slow, but there is still plenty to do thanks to the new feature of nook miles.The game has plenty of content and features new to the series, but but none feel out of place in the world of Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing New Horizons is something that both longtime fans and newcomers to the series can enjoy. Expand
  17. Mar 29, 2020
    This game is absolutely incredible! As a long-time fan of animal crossing, I have played every game since the GameCube. It is incredible to see how far the series has come! The graphics themselves have truly made the game franchise and villagers come to life! No detail left unnoticed, from the way the rain drops on the water to the way the wind sways in the trees. This game is truly aThis game is absolutely incredible! As a long-time fan of animal crossing, I have played every game since the GameCube. It is incredible to see how far the series has come! The graphics themselves have truly made the game franchise and villagers come to life! No detail left unnoticed, from the way the rain drops on the water to the way the wind sways in the trees. This game is truly a beautiful escape during such an unfortunate time in history. Even my husband who hasn’t been interested in previous games is hooked to this one. The crafting is addictive, and “Nook miles” objectives keep you playing for hours on end. This game is truly a masterpiece and I can tell there was a LOT of time spent on this game by the developers! Even the dialogue is simply fantastic. I haven’t seen such awesome dialog since the GameCube says. To all of those upset about the “one island per switch”, that is how every game has been except for the GameCube (one town per memory card). I don’t think it warrants a negative review whatsoever because it’s not a feature that has been taken away recently from the series. If that’s the case, where are the negative reviews for new leaf, city folk, and wild world?? My only small beef with the game (and why it’s 9/10) is that it is missing a large handful characters from previous games. Reese, Cyrus, Cappin’, Rover, Pelly, Porter, etc. are no where to be seen. If you are a long time fan of the series, you will definitely feel their lack of presence. There are new characters enrolled to fill the spots of some characters yet to make an appearance. However, hopefully with future updates they will return for an event or possibly dlc! Expand
  18. Mar 30, 2020
    Excellent job nintendo.I cant stop playing. I cant go outside.I am enjoying the game more than real life lol.
  19. Mar 28, 2020
    I don't have someone else to play with me so I doesn't care for that problem... it's a great game I just miss the soundtracks of New Leaf.

I think it's a great idea to only have 1 Island, but an update that all new Players have the same opportunities as the first Player would be nice and you can play the game together as Family if your playing Co-Op... so if you can't play Co-Op TOGETHER

and you can play the game together as Family if your playing Co-Op... so if you can't play Co-Op TOGETHER then it's not even "playing together as family" then go buy your own Switch please...

the same problem was at the 3DS Version but nobody was crying why is everybody crying now?
  20. Mar 29, 2020
    I haven’t played animal crossing since the game cube and all I remember was shaking trees, getting stung by bees and making my 10 year old dream house. The formula has changed surprisingly little but I have put in over 30 hours in just a week so you could say I’m addicted. I love the crafting and fishing. When I boot up the game I never have a plan but end up playing for hours. It sucksI haven’t played animal crossing since the game cube and all I remember was shaking trees, getting stung by bees and making my 10 year old dream house. The formula has changed surprisingly little but I have put in over 30 hours in just a week so you could say I’m addicted. I love the crafting and fishing. When I boot up the game I never have a plan but end up playing for hours. It sucks that you can’t have more than one island per console but my wife is fine to play a little here and there while I take main control so it doesn’t affect us as much but I do feel sorry for those players who want to have two islands on one console. I’ve really liked this game and would recommend it to anyone with a switch. For me, breath of the wild and Mario Odyssey are a perfect 10, smash is a 9, then I’d put Mario kart, Mario maker and Animal Crossing new horizon as an 8. Just as a point of reference, ya know? Expand
  21. Mar 30, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the best video game in the series in terms of content and features. Something that I love in this game as always in the franchise, is the closeness it has with reality, now more than ever. Time, season (now even choosing in which hemisphere you can place your island) and weather equal to your city's. It also highlights how alive the game is, with dialoguesAnimal Crossing: New Horizons is the best video game in the series in terms of content and features. Something that I love in this game as always in the franchise, is the closeness it has with reality, now more than ever. Time, season (now even choosing in which hemisphere you can place your island) and weather equal to your city's. It also highlights how alive the game is, with dialogues from the neighbors that change continuously (not counting those of the main characters, which are very repetitive) and situations between them, that can make you feel as if you were really inside. Many people are annoyed that there is only one island per console, but not me personally, and that is one of the many characteristics that make the Animal Crossing saga unique. The union and trust between the players who live together in the same space. Despite this, I have to admit that multiplayer on the same console is somewhat messy, since it does not allow the second player to join the game directly and it has to go through a somewhat slow process. In addition to the fact that in order for him to do any minimum action, the first player must change his position as leader, and although it is a simple and fast process, it tires having to do it many times. Still, the control of the character and interface in singleplayer mode is not bad, because I really liked the idea of using a phone as a menu to navigate between the different options. Online mode is better than I expected and is an example of how multiplayer should be on the same console, although the transition between when the visitor arrives on the island and when he leaves can be repetitive when you connect many times with friends, but it is still pretty (somewhat long). As a conclusion, I can affirm that each new day on the island feels fresh and eager to start, although progress can feel slow but satisfactory. The new playable crafting and construction features can appeal to both veteran and new players alike, and graphically as well as musically it is very, very good. I am enjoying and having fun with this game and I hope to finish it completely because I liked it a lot, and it is not that it has exceeded my expectations because it was just what I expected but I do not regret buying it at all, it is highly recommended and I assure that those who play it will like it a lot. Expand
  22. Mar 30, 2020
    Not a perfect game, but definitely a great one.

Cons: 1. Online multiplayer waiting screen You have to wait for 30~60 seconds every time someone visits or leaves your island. The waiting screen is kinda cute, but when you're playing with, let's say, 5 other people, you have to see that screen 10 times per session. 2. No bulk crafting/wonky inventory management Animal crossing
    Not a perfect game, but definitely a great one.

Cons:
    1. Online multiplayer waiting screen

2. No bulk crafting/wonky inventory management
    Animal crossing didn't have that many kinds of stackable items before New Horizons, and DS, 3DS, Wii version all had either touch screen or Wii remote which made pulling out items from the stack really fast and convenient, even if you can only remove 1 from the stack at a time. However, in NH you have to slowly remove an item from the stack each time, and the fact you can have 30 woods per stack (and even more for some items) doesn't help here. Also, the problem of slow, repetitive tasks is also in crafting, especially when you're crafting fish baits with manila clams.

3. No cloud save (yet)
    I won't elaborate.

4. Game's progression is tied to the first player.
    Can cause a huge pain if the first player stops playing this game. You should, at the very least, be able to change who's the boss among the players.

From here, I'll talk about the problem everyone is ranting about, but personally I didn't have a big problem with it.
    5. Local multiplayer
    The problem I have with the local multiplayer, is the fact second player don't have access to the tool wheel, and they somehow can't even hold an umbrella. You will have like 6 tools in your inventory and it takes ages to cycle through them. Also, the second player goes "HEY I FOUND THIS" like Link every time they collects an item, which takes too long if you're picking up several items, like when you're chopping or shaking a tree. Other than that, it's quite fun running around chopping trees and catching fish, wandering around with my sister.

6. One island per console
    I understand everyone's frustration about this, but personally, I would like to share island with my family and renovate the island to a beautiful place, where our whole family worked together and have lovely memories about them. The lack of the choice isn't that good, so I'll put this as cons anyway.

Now, I won't write about Pros here, but it's overall much better than the last game I've played, which is the Wii version of animal crossing.

PSA: This game is NOT all about progression. The progression lies within how the island changes as you put efforts in it, building museum and upgrading resident service is only a part of it.
  23. Mar 25, 2020
    This game was definitely worth the wait! Starting New Horizons brought me back to the very first time I played Population Growing - learning and exploring the game in its unique way. The level of attention to detail and atmosphere that was put into it makes each play session a relaxing and enjoyable experience. As a veteran of the series, I can appreciate its reworking of pastThis game was definitely worth the wait! Starting New Horizons brought me back to the very first time I played Population Growing - learning and exploring the game in its unique way. The level of attention to detail and atmosphere that was put into it makes each play session a relaxing and enjoyable experience. As a veteran of the series, I can appreciate its reworking of past installments' features such as the message-in-a-bottle from Wild World and the crafting introduced in Pocket Camp. My sister and I are roommates and share a Switch, and yes, it's disappointing that we can't have separate islands on one console. However, the co-op mechanic has potential. It's not a perfect game, but it comes pretty close. Expand
  24. Mar 31, 2020
    This is an amazing and relaxing game and it's a shame that people are rating it so low because you can only have one island per console and knowing Nintendo they will probably fix it in the next update like they fixed the multiplayer in Mario maker
  25. Apr 9, 2020
    Vraiment génial, c'est New Leaf en mieux ! Hâte de voir le jeu avec toutes les mises à jours saisonnières et tous les bâtiments dispo :) J'aurais mis 9/10 vu que tout n'est pas encore déblocable comme la section art du musée, mais vu la stupidité des gens qui notent négativement le jeu parce qu'ils ne se sont pas renseignés avant d'acheter je relève alors ma note à 10/10 ! Buy DOOM EternalVraiment génial, c'est New Leaf en mieux ! Hâte de voir le jeu avec toutes les mises à jours saisonnières et tous les bâtiments dispo :) J'aurais mis 9/10 vu que tout n'est pas encore déblocable comme la section art du musée, mais vu la stupidité des gens qui notent négativement le jeu parce qu'ils ne se sont pas renseignés avant d'acheter je relève alors ma note à 10/10 ! Buy DOOM Eternal if you are frustrated. Expand
  26. Dec 10, 2020
    An amazing experience ❤. This is one of my favorite games, and you can spend a lot of hours in.
  27. Mar 30, 2020
    This is without a doubt my favorite Switch game so far. The gameplay is incredibly satisfying and you really can mold your island into just about anything you want it to be. There are only two things I take issue with though-- crafting can be incredibly tedious and it needs a few changes (allow us to craft multiple items at once, skip the low-grade tools if we have the necessary materialsThis is without a doubt my favorite Switch game so far. The gameplay is incredibly satisfying and you really can mold your island into just about anything you want it to be. There are only two things I take issue with though-- crafting can be incredibly tedious and it needs a few changes (allow us to craft multiple items at once, skip the low-grade tools if we have the necessary materials for better ones). Secondly, I think allowing players to join you on mystery island expeditions would make the game even more enjoyable. They're fun to play on your own but exploring new islands and finding new materials would be even more exciting with friends. Expand
  28. Apr 14, 2020
    Took the essential Animal Crossing core, and decorated and perfected it with modern mechanics which are additional but meaningful.
  29. Apr 14, 2020
    The game is absolutely stunning! The whole time I was sucked in, somehow I can always find things to do. It has so much freedom, and everything about it is great.

(Well, maybe the multiplayer thing and "one switch share one island" thing was kinda going **** I heard, but I was the only one playing, so my review doesn't include that.)
  30. Mar 24, 2020
    Good, I enjoyed it. I haven't played the multiplayer so I can't comment on that.
  31. Apr 10, 2020
    Actually, the best Animal Crossing ever made.
    The only bad thing here is the bad multiplayer system.
  32. Apr 13, 2020
    Este juego es Hermoso!. la perfeccion en momentos tan dificil como el que estamos viviendo.
    amo a mis vecinos, y la mecanica de construccion.
    el apartado grafico es perfecto!, asi como el apartado tecnico...
  33. Apr 13, 2020
    An outright fun and amazing game. I feel in love with animal crossing a little late into the game but still found that this one respects the old ones and moves forward with new mechanics. I'm having a blast playing this game and would say that most people who enjoyed the older animal crossings would have a blast too.

Only downside is that there are no gyroids. Hopefully they will add them in.
  34. Apr 14, 2020
    Really great relaxing game. You need to be patient if you want to get it, everything happens in real time so it's kind of slow but it's still a great game
  35. Jun 13, 2020
    One of my favourite games! At first i thought i wouldn't like it, but I've been addicted ever since launch!

The only reason i haven't given it a ten is because of the fact that you can't have two islands on one switch. This is **** because 1: It's more than possible and 2: this is a casual game, so it attracts those who aren't avid gamer's. So if i'm playing this game and my younger sister wants to play it too, she has to buy ANOTHER switch if she wants her own island.

Apart from that this games is perfect! there are various quality of life features that Nintendo could fix but they barely take away from the gaming experience. I will be playing this game for a long, long time!
  36. Mar 24, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have played the game from the release date, and I'm addicted too this game! Is fantastic. I love the nature, crafting, visiting ppl and explore around. I can make your own style in clothes, furnitures and other things. And It's make me something to look forward to every day. Expand
  37. Apr 21, 2020
    Animal Crossing hasn't changed that much over time, but this title really rapresents the core of the franchise: chill, customize your island, have fun with friends. The graphics are stunning and the Nook Miles sistem works very well. I'm sure that thanks to the many updates and patches that Nintendo promised us, all the problems will be solved.
  38. Mar 25, 2020
    Animal Crossing has of course improved itself with this new entry. New features like crafting, quick customisation, and being able to place furniture outside is amazing. And with QoL (Quality of Life) improvements, like the ability to expand your inventory and having resources automatically stack, I can’t help but recommend anyone who has a Switch to buy this game.

The only thing that

The only thing that stops me from giving a 10 is sadly the same-switch multiplayer, and the concept of it in its entirety. Having multiple villagers on one island, only one can experience the full game, but also stops others from getting further. This gives other players the feeling that they are missing 20% of the experience. From an other players’ perspective, this isn’t great, and the only thing that would make me happy is to just give each player an option to either join an existing island, or create a new one.

(Also with couch co-op, please allow followers to use the favourites wheel)
  39. Mar 30, 2020
    Good game and I can't believe people are giving 0/10 reviews. Me, my brother and my sister all share the same island and we all are having a great time with the game, I stared the island so yes I do have more stuff to do but my siblings have not complained at all and have told me that there glad I decided to get it so basically don't listen to the 0/10s and this is a 100% must buy.
  40. Mar 31, 2020
    Made an account just to give this game a A glowing review. I’m not a person that usually even plays video games but I went out and bought a switch just play animal Crossing and I couldn’t be more happy with the gameplay I’m excited to wake up every morning and see what’s changed on the island
  41. May 10, 2020
    0/10 one Nintendo Switch = one Island. I will not buy the game until you change it.
  42. Apr 23, 2020
    A wonderfully relaxing, peaceful and unique video game experience that won't be to everyone's taste, but for its target audience it will be like a dream come true.
  43. Apr 3, 2020
    Bought this game for my girlfriend hoping she would get really into it (especially during isolation). She hasn't really taken to it yet so I've launched it on my Switch and am on my way to customising my own Island which i'm finding a lot of fun. This is my first ever experience of an Animal Crossing game and I think the perfect place to start as you go from barren unpopulated island toBought this game for my girlfriend hoping she would get really into it (especially during isolation). She hasn't really taken to it yet so I've launched it on my Switch and am on my way to customising my own Island which i'm finding a lot of fun. This is my first ever experience of an Animal Crossing game and I think the perfect place to start as you go from barren unpopulated island to building a full community - I've never been into games like this but it is really addictive!

Note: I'm fortunate in that I have my own original Switch and my girlfriend has the Switch Lite so the 1 island per console rule isn't hindering either of us. I hope for the rest of the people review bombing here that Nintendo do update it to 1 island per user because that is understandably very annoying!
  44. Mar 29, 2020
    This new animal crossing has some new things like crafting but not all new things are good. Because you can't craft multiple, the time to craft craft things like fish bait is increased to an unacceptable amount. Using fish bait as an example you need to 1. Go to bench and select craft something. 2. Select the recipe you want to craft 3. See a cute animation for crafting 4. Have yourThis new animal crossing has some new things like crafting but not all new things are good. Because you can't craft multiple, the time to craft craft things like fish bait is increased to an unacceptable amount. Using fish bait as an example you need to 1. Go to bench and select craft something. 2. Select the recipe you want to craft 3. See a cute animation for crafting 4. Have your character exclaim they made the thing you told them to and 5. select craft something else. Repeat as many times as you plan to craft, and this game is getting 10's? Its good but no 10. I give it an 8. -1 for the lack of multicraft and -1 for requiring the lower version of a tool to craft the better version, thats adding steps again and has the same problems of multicraft. Expand
  45. Apr 3, 2020
    This was my first time diving into this cherished franchise and I must say all my hype and excitement was very much matched. The atmosphere of this game feels exactly like a vacation, a place you can get away and enjoy life however you want. Catching fish, planting flowers, visiting new places, a museum, and shopping, all while meeting adorable animal friends along the way. The sheerThis was my first time diving into this cherished franchise and I must say all my hype and excitement was very much matched. The atmosphere of this game feels exactly like a vacation, a place you can get away and enjoy life however you want. Catching fish, planting flowers, visiting new places, a museum, and shopping, all while meeting adorable animal friends along the way. The sheer amount of stuff you can do in this game is insane, to a point that a completionist like me wonders if you can really do it all, not that it'll stop me from trying! Then the social element with friends makes the experience even better, as the communication with hunting bugs and fish, different stuff to craft, or even the "stalk market" all make you feel like you're apart of something larger as a whole (even lager than the feeling of your own island community gives you). That's exactly the feeling the developers want you to have with this franchise, and it certainly resonates within each and every one of us. And even simplified, visiting islands and showing off your own is just fun! (So long as everyone plays nice)

This was a time in my life when this game was exactly needed, and has brought me so much joy and peace. I know I'll be playing this game for months and years to come, and even when the next Animal Crossing game comes out, New Horizons will always hold a special place in my heart for being my entry into this beautiful series.
  46. Mar 24, 2020
    This game really came with a huge change, compared to the previous ones, craft, the miles option, the evolution is being wonderful and has a lot to do differently from the old versions, I love it, and I hope that a dlc solves this problem of having just an island, and always bring new news and maybe an expansion! Congratulations Nintendo!

Ps: i wish i could keep things out of the house

Ps: i wish i could keep things out of the house in boxes or wardrobes and not need to enter the house to save, taking the option of customizing only for mirrors
  47. Dec 14, 2020
    The multiplayer is very underwhelming. And so limited. So many things that you can do in single player are turned off in online multiplayer mode, so when my friends came to visit my town I honestly found myself waiting for them to leave so I could get back to what I was doing. Also, when inviting 2, 3, or more players to your town everyone has to watch a cut scene when anyone lands orThe multiplayer is very underwhelming. And so limited. So many things that you can do in single player are turned off in online multiplayer mode, so when my friends came to visit my town I honestly found myself waiting for them to leave so I could get back to what I was doing. Also, when inviting 2, 3, or more players to your town everyone has to watch a cut scene when anyone lands or takes off. It becomes a long annoying process. And then people try to leave while others come in and it becomes this bottle neck traffic jam. It gets annoying.

Otherwise the game is great for me, but I am not sharing my switch with anyone.
  48. Mar 24, 2020
    The best Animal Crossing edition yet! Amazing graphics and improved gameplay, I absolutely love it and it's the perfect thing to keep occupied with throughout this period of social distancing due to covid-19
  49. Mar 24, 2020
    It's a truly beautiful game. You can really tell how much care they put into this game with all the little details, leaves blowing in the wind and the way light hits and reflects off objects. I really enjoy the way custom designs smooth out the pixels now, as it allows for more versatile designs. The villager personalities are incredibly charming. It would take so many words to express howIt's a truly beautiful game. You can really tell how much care they put into this game with all the little details, leaves blowing in the wind and the way light hits and reflects off objects. I really enjoy the way custom designs smooth out the pixels now, as it allows for more versatile designs. The villager personalities are incredibly charming. It would take so many words to express how much I love this game, so I'm going to stop there. I've been waiting a long time for this game, and I'm so thrilled to be able to play it now. It is a good way to escape from reality during these dark times with quarantine and all that. Expand
  50. Mar 24, 2020
    It's great! Lots to do and it isn't big thing to share an island with other players because you can also visit other people's islands.
  51. Mar 25, 2020
    Amazing new addition to the already awesome series! I love how much work the dev and design teams have put towards this game! It is truly a labour of love. Wonderful graphics, new dialogue, new villagers, new concepts, crafting, and improvements on existing concepts such as house decor, outfits, etc.
  52. Mar 25, 2020
    This is the best game of the series. It combines all of the best elements of the previous games and whips them into something magical, while still introducing new elements to create an overall fantastic game. It's also extremely aesthetically pleasing to look at, which is a huge plus. I bought the game the day it came out and cannot stop playing. While other games in the series I couldThis is the best game of the series. It combines all of the best elements of the previous games and whips them into something magical, while still introducing new elements to create an overall fantastic game. It's also extremely aesthetically pleasing to look at, which is a huge plus. I bought the game the day it came out and cannot stop playing. While other games in the series I could only play for about 30 minutes out of the day before feeling bored or like there was nothing to do, I find myself playing this one for hours and still feeling like I could do more. Overall, amazing game, and I can't wait to play it for years to come. Expand
  53. Mar 25, 2020
    Just about the happiest game available right now! The game continues with the cute AC style from all the other games, but gives you loads more options to customise your characters face, hair and outfit. It combines some of the home design from HHD and the crafting element of Pocket Camp to make the game different enough from its predecessors. It's a tad monotonous at times, just like allJust about the happiest game available right now! The game continues with the cute AC style from all the other games, but gives you loads more options to customise your characters face, hair and outfit. It combines some of the home design from HHD and the crafting element of Pocket Camp to make the game different enough from its predecessors. It's a tad monotonous at times, just like all the AC games, but it's the perfect way to kill time while the world's on lock down! You can only have 1 Town per switch, but that's the same as all the previous AC games, like New Leaf and Wild World. There is always pleanty to do, but you can play at your own speed, getting lots done every day, or hardly anything at all! Expand
  54. Mar 25, 2020
    An excellent addition to the Animal Crossing library. Gorgeous graphics and sound design. Nostalgic, but with many new things to explore!
  55. Mar 25, 2020
    Probably the best animal crossing game to date. Great for all-time players and new ones alike. The wait for the game was worth it, as it shows a leap from previous entries. It has good online play and charming characters. New options to explore and find things. It helps to relax, pass the time and interact. A great game overall. If you are scared by the mixed user reviews, just note, allProbably the best animal crossing game to date. Great for all-time players and new ones alike. The wait for the game was worth it, as it shows a leap from previous entries. It has good online play and charming characters. New options to explore and find things. It helps to relax, pass the time and interact. A great game overall. If you are scared by the mixed user reviews, just note, all of the negative ones complain on the lack of being able to have two islands in the same switch. I don't have this problem myself, but if you have no interest in having multiple islands do not hesitate on getting this game. Expand
  56. Mar 25, 2020
    Really fun game! An update on the older games while keeping the charm of the series!
  57. Mar 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Annoyed at the astrological stuff as it's kinda wonky and very unclear what to do. Been playing this like crazy for the last week though, so it's a great game with a couple annoyances for me personally. Would have been a 9 if not for the draconian DRM Nintendo has on this title that's been affecting others. Expand
  58. Mar 29, 2020
    This game makes me wanna throw up. 5 stars
    Love it
    Fishing hard
    Make me wanna throw up
  59. Mar 29, 2020
    Première fois que joue à un animal crossing résultat je regrette pas de l'avoir pris une merveille
  60. Mar 29, 2020
    Tom nook:You must give me a 98000bells
    10 hours latter....
    Korean:98000bells
    Tom:uh... thanks
  61. Mar 30, 2020
    Awesome.
    I don't get how so many peoples rate 0 just because a second player option... I don’t believe that this condemns all the amazing other features and steps forward.
  62. Mar 30, 2020
    If rate this game a 7.5 but going with 8 because of so many unfair reviews here. My critiques:
    1) There are less fruit & shop varieties than NL. I wish nooks could be upgraded past a shed in this game.
    2) storage system could really be optimized in several ways-at least as an "unlock" feature. Could use a lot more storage space overall. But things like letting work benches store materials, or having ways to access storage outside of your home would be great quality of life features that don't exist right now.
    3) wish the map had a villager & visitor key/tracker since the island is (nicely!) Big. Hard to find anyone tho.
    4)I miss being able to unlock services to hire people to water plants and deweed for me in the end game. I miss the being able to select building projects and have villagers occasionally help submit bells for the cause.
    5) NL had games you could play with your villagers randomly and have events where they'd either invite you over or request to hang out with you in your home..I have many hours in and haven't seen this. (They'd also be willing to part with furniture and such)

To be clear, ACNH *added* many features but also took away some that I enjoyed. The #1 issue with this game is you can only have one island per switch ...youd have to buy an entirely different system if you have more than one person who wants to play their own file. I don't see this restriction on any other switch game I own so this feels very dissapointing as a decision even if it doesn't apply to my household situation. The switch system is pricey and families probably were caught off guard by this.

I still love this game and am enjoying it. The new features I won't spoil are great.
  63. Mar 30, 2020
    A MUST own for Nintendo Switch!

By far the most comprehensive and best Animal Crossing experience.

The graphics are great in handheld, but REALLY pop at a level never before seen in docked mode.

The soundtrack is very chill and absolutely WILL get stuck n your head.

This is a very chill game - perfect for all of us stressed out, over worked, and quarantined people!
  64. Mar 30, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons is an incredible game and I'm so happy it came out at a time when people are locked inside. Even after our current events have subsided I expect to be playing this game for a very long time. No other game has the charm of AC and I just can't wait for what else this game has in store as the seasons change.

I understand many are upset about the limitation of

I understand many are upset about the limitation of 1 island per console but to review bomb such a great game for this and give it 0,1,2,3/10 is insane. Vent and release your frustration elsewhere if you can't be mature and give an honest rating.
  65. Apr 1, 2020
    This is my first Animal Crossing game. Generally, I don't like these types of games, but I don't understand what exactly it is about this game, but I can't stop playing.
  66. Apr 18, 2020
    I have been playing animal crossing since i was a very young child on the gamecube. I’ve played every version and each time it has progressively gotten better and better. This is such a beautiful representation of how far the game has come. There are so many little details that make my heart sing like rain on windows, breeze in trees, and such elaborate shadowing and lighting. I recommendI have been playing animal crossing since i was a very young child on the gamecube. I’ve played every version and each time it has progressively gotten better and better. This is such a beautiful representation of how far the game has come. There are so many little details that make my heart sing like rain on windows, breeze in trees, and such elaborate shadowing and lighting. I recommend this game to everyone. Everyone should play animal crossing, young and old. It brings people together and helps you unwind when you’re feeling stressed. Its also not to get addicted to such a beautiful game. Expand
  67. Apr 19, 2020
    This is, overall, a really great experience. I can say in full confidence that you will like this game. Even if you think you won't; in fact, this game probably has the most positive impact on people who don't think they'll like it. From the perspective of someone who's played every game in the series since the DS, I can also vouch for this one is easily the best.

Aside from some minor

Aside from some minor inconveniences and one really major inconvenience I'll get to in a minute, this game's new ideas shine. There's a lot of quality-of-life changes, but in typical Animal Crossing fashion, it's still kinda bad. For example, you don't have to worry about waiting for furniture to show up in the store because you can craft them as many times as you want whenever you want, so long as you have the materials to do so. But you can't craft the same thing in bulk, so if you have 19 manilla clams, you're gonna have to wait through 19 animations and select the options 19 times. It's not a huge deal, but it's a bummer. It's still not easy to time-travel, which I understand makes me automatically the worst person on Earth and the bane of some Tumblr users' existence, but it really should be made much easier to allow people to play the game the way they want to play it. Especially since the solution to not being able to sell things after the stores close is... not good. It's bad. It sucks. You just have to wait until the shop opens to get 80% of the bells you would've made if you'd just waited until the morning to hand it to the shop owners directly, so it completely misses the point. But again, it's really not that big a deal.

That stuff holds it back from a perfect 10 out of 10, but the good absolutely outweighs the bad here. I've told this to each of my friends individually, and I'll say it again: buy this game. Do it.
  68. Apr 19, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons is an extremely relaxing game. Like the games before it, you are moved into a small town and make it a thriving community. Though previous games had multiplayer, New Horizons does it extremely well. If you have patience, it is extremely satisfying
  69. Apr 24, 2020
    Muy adictivo la comunidad es genial horas y horas de juego uno de los juegos más completos que aya jugado .
  70. Apr 22, 2020
    Great next step in the franchise that builds more into the game than the basic functions of the predecessors. Enjoyable and addicting.
  71. Apr 23, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the newest Game in the Animal Crossing Franchise and for me, It is the best. The cute look is very beautiful and I love it when i wake up and go to my switch to see what's happening. I took 1 point away because the dialoges in the game are very long.
  72. Apr 23, 2020
    Wow best game of the year! So much replay value it's insane! And now with this new Nature event there is even more stuff to do! Even the island vendor had some special things I've really be needing for my gardens. I'm just so in love with this game. :) REPLAY VALUE!!
  73. Apr 25, 2020
    Although the one island per console restriction can, understandably, be annoying for families and people sharing a Switch, I believe that the game is still a wonderful package for any Animal Crossing fan.
  74. Apr 25, 2020
    I grew up with animal crossing, from Wild World to New Leaf I couldn’t miss out on New Horizons. I played the game the day it released and it’s become part of my daily schedule ever since then. The game offers a peaceful getaway from the stress of the real world and allows you to turn a deserted island into your own personal paradise. Like Minecraft once said “the only limit is yourI grew up with animal crossing, from Wild World to New Leaf I couldn’t miss out on New Horizons. I played the game the day it released and it’s become part of my daily schedule ever since then. The game offers a peaceful getaway from the stress of the real world and allows you to turn a deserted island into your own personal paradise. Like Minecraft once said “the only limit is your creativity” and that fits perfectly for this game. Almost unlimited design options from planting flowers to terraforming mountains and waterfalls allows players to practically play god and do whatever their heart desires. The start of the game is a bit slow and tedious as players try to get all the buildings and upgrades so you can do as you will. The core part of the game is building a community with these adorable animals that will populate your town that have their own personalities and preferences. Featuring many popular returning faces including Tom nook, Timmy and Tommy, Isabelle, able sisters, Leif and many more you are bound to reunite with your childhood favorites. Collecting different rare fish, bugs, and fossils is a main component of the game and can be, annoying, at times but makes you feel accomplished apon collection. Multiplayer is something I use frequently in the game and I’ve discovered it to be, boring. No mini games, annoying communication, and limited interaction forces players to come up with their own things to do (or just awkwardly stand next to each other and doing emotes). Multiplayer is good for trading but that’s honestly about it from what I’ve personally experienced. In a game where you can do almost anything there is something for everyone here and can bring some peace to even the rowdiest of souls. With no violence, swears, drugs, or sexual references this is almost a “shell shock” being seen as one of the best selling games of the year so far. This game allows me to stress out about where to put my flowers instead of stressing out about deadlines and drama and is a nice feeling that only this game can deliver. I can see this being part of my daily schedule for months to come and I always look forward to what new exciting thing will happen on my island each day. Expand
  75. Apr 27, 2020
    Fun game to pass time. Especially in the current climate of world lock downs. Ignore the zero ratings, A zero rating should be reserved for games that don’t even boot up. Any zeros you see are just from people being petty over a particular feature they don’t like. Those things aren’t game breaking just annoyances. I would have really rated this game a 9 for lack of multiple islands butFun game to pass time. Especially in the current climate of world lock downs. Ignore the zero ratings, A zero rating should be reserved for games that don’t even boot up. Any zeros you see are just from people being petty over a particular feature they don’t like. Those things aren’t game breaking just annoyances. I would have really rated this game a 9 for lack of multiple islands but threw it up to 10 to counteract the other reviews. Expand
  76. Apr 27, 2020
    Never got into AC before this release. Have had a lot of fun with this game. It’s a game I can enjoy with both my wife and daughter without much fuss. Easy to pick up for quick bites and also easy to sit down and kill a ton of time messing about. Some of the tools/controls can be a bit wonky, and the single island per system thing keep this from getting a higher score from me. Tl:dr: fun,Never got into AC before this release. Have had a lot of fun with this game. It’s a game I can enjoy with both my wife and daughter without much fuss. Easy to pick up for quick bites and also easy to sit down and kill a ton of time messing about. Some of the tools/controls can be a bit wonky, and the single island per system thing keep this from getting a higher score from me. Tl:dr: fun, enjoyable with family and friends. Couple of odd bits keep it from being amazing. Expand
  77. Apr 11, 2020
    La mejor entrega de la saga por descontado. Es el más divertido, el que tiene una progresión y avance más medido y dosificado y el que ofrece mayores posibilidades de personalización.
    Peca de algunos errores como una IA mejorable, o ciertas incomodidades de gestión (diálogos infinitos para todo y la no posibilidad de fabricar más de un objeto a la vez del mismo tipo).
    Un juego lleno de

Un juego lleno de detalles, y visualmente precioso, con entidad propia. El mejor juego para pasar la cuarentena (lleno 130 horas jugadas y lo que me queda!).

Para colmo sus posibilidades pueden aumentar con actualizaciones gratuitas periódicas siguiendo el mismo patrón que Splatoon.

Lo mejor del año.
  78. Apr 9, 2020
    Too much review bombing over the single island thing. No, the game isnt 100% flawless but what game is? Every day you find something new. It's entertaining, sweet, and nearly endless. I am a companion account. My wife is the main account. I have no problem playing and enjoying myself. It's more a single player game with multiplayer capabilities. Not a multiplayer multi island type ofToo much review bombing over the single island thing. No, the game isnt 100% flawless but what game is? Every day you find something new. It's entertaining, sweet, and nearly endless. I am a companion account. My wife is the main account. I have no problem playing and enjoying myself. It's more a single player game with multiplayer capabilities. Not a multiplayer multi island type of game. 1 island per copy. Expand
  79. Apr 13, 2020
    I'm really enjoying this game. I'm the only person that plays on my console, so the problems others have complained about don't exist for me. It's been over 15 years since I've played an Animal Crossing game and this one doesn't disappoint. As long as you don't have to share your Switch with someone else, this is a very fun game and I highly recommend it.
  80. Apr 10, 2020
    It’s a brilliant and great game that builds and expands on the amazing success it has had in prior iterations! Yes there are a few mechanical functions that can be fixed to make gameplay more fluent but that aside this game is BRILLIANT!
  81. Jun 12, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    Not a game for everyone
    New Horizons is my first animal crossing ever, I had to see what all the ladies were raving about… So I sat down with your girlfriends favorite game.. and while it took me a while to get it.. I got it… The Good of animal crossing new horizons is its addictive and calming, a game all about chosing the layout of your island and
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    Not a game for everyone
    The Good of animal crossing new horizons is its addictive and calming, a game all about chosing the layout of your island and building it, letting it flourish.. learning new items to craft, becoming friends with your neighbors, ctaching bugs, fishing, collecting shells.. palnting flowers, planting trees.. just enjoying the breaze through your Nintendo switch, all on your journey to make your newly aquired island livable.. you can earn cash by selling these items you collect and use this cash to buy items to furnish your home or pay of your debts to obtain an even bigger and better home… its anice little carrot at the end of this stick, collect, craft, design until youre statisfied.. there is no end goal here.. this is a game all about playing until youre done.. not until the game is done.. until you are done, until youre bored of it.. as this is a game meant to be played throughout the years to come.. stopping in for an hr or so a day, slowly progressing your island… and onto the bad of animal crossing progression here is far too slow, it took me 6 real time days to do anything beyond fish or collect bugs… as once again this game runs in real time, when youre told a building will be done tomorrow, the game literally means tomorrow, but for the sake of this review I time skipped with the switches settings.. I get that this is a game meant to be chipped away at, but I feel its ridiculous to expect someone to invest 6 days into a game they just purchased before things start getting good… and the only other bad here is coop.. you cant share your nintendo switch with your significant other or siblings… one switch shares an island.. but other than those 2 huge knocks theres everything here an animal crossing fan could want… and for those into games they can hop into to relax, destress, and decorate a little, catch some bugs or fish, dig some fossils for the museum..
    The decorator in you, the collector in you.. both will shine with excitement for hours…
    For me personally Animal Crossing New Horizon got 10 hours out of me before I was over it.. but its okay to be over it.. This is what makes this game so special, Theres no pressure, everything is at your pace, and the day or hour you decide to leave your island is a day youll look back with memories of collecting or gathering this, the moment you spent inside of your head as you fished.
    Animal Crossing New Horizons is one giant exhale.
    I give Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    an 8/10
  82. Mar 27, 2020
    I understand the criticisms of the folks that scored this game low but the information concerning the 'one island per switch' was announced and discussed almost a year prior to game's release.
    I don't disagree with it being a poor decision on Nintendo's part AND it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do it as a marketing tool to promote Switch sales but it wasn't a secret - the information was readily available on several sites prior to the game's release.
  83. Apr 12, 2020
    Animal Crossing es la clara prueba de que Nintendo no solo sigue haciendo videojuegos únicos sino que además esta en plena forma.
  84. Apr 12, 2020
    Amazing game! It is very funny.
    Playing is one the best games of nintengo switch. I thing it must be nominated to Game of the year
  85. Apr 13, 2020
    El mejor juego de toda la saga animal crossing un gráficos muy pulidos la personalización es increíble la isla llena de vida y carisma. Las funciones online son básicas se puede ir a visitar amigos y amigas sin problemas. Este juego merece ser candidato a goty 2020.

Lo unico malo son los piperos que vienen a dar nota mala a este juegos solo por la envidia.
  86. Apr 12, 2020
    I like it is amazing, the online is great and grapfic is super cute I hope more people play this great game
  87. Jun 3, 2020
    I love this game.
    A collectors dream game! With thousands of fish, bugs, fossils, paintings, furniture, and clothing items this game will keep anyone busy. It's very slow. It goes by real world time, but can be tricked by adjusting the system time in order to speed things up or even play into the "Stalk" market to gain an absurd amount bells early on. 10/10
    The terraforming leaves a
    I love this game.

The terraforming leaves a lot to be desired. It is very slow and tedious with only being able to change one space at a time. If you mess up you just wasted twice the amount of time on one space. 9/10

As someone who doesn't share their console with other people I never felt like I was in the backseat. However, I have taken a point off for the highly flawed multi-user experience as I feel it does take away from the game. 8/10
  88. Apr 11, 2020
    A very relaxing game to play and a time sinker as well. The only complaint I have is the one island per switch situation, and the fact that you can't craft multiple items at once.
  89. Mar 25, 2020
    Animal Crossing is an experience which is definitely not for everyone. The game has charming graphics and calming sound effects, music. The gameplay is amazing and from what I have seen this is in my opinion the best Animal Crossing game. I would give this a 10/10 if didn't handle save file recovery like this. I really wish that I could back up my saves to the cloud so if I lost my SwitchAnimal Crossing is an experience which is definitely not for everyone. The game has charming graphics and calming sound effects, music. The gameplay is amazing and from what I have seen this is in my opinion the best Animal Crossing game. I would give this a 10/10 if didn't handle save file recovery like this. I really wish that I could back up my saves to the cloud so if I lost my Switch I wouldn't need to hope that Nintendo accepts my one time save file recovery proposal. I haven't lost my Switch once, but I really don't wanna risk it. I see a lot of people giving this game awful reviews just because you can only have one island per console. Grow up. I understand that some people might want more consoles if their entire family plays on the console, but please don't give the game 1/10 reviews only for that. As this is my first Animal Crossing game I can surely say that it is 100% worth the price! But just keep in mind that it's not for everyone. Expand
  90. Mar 27, 2020
    This game oozes charm from the very first moments. You'll enjoy relaxing on your very own deserted island. The game is honestly a 10/10
  91. Apr 10, 2020
    No había jugado un título de Animal Crossing antes y quería darla la oportunidad a este por el hype. No puedo dejar de jugarlo, la personalización de lo que puedes hacer con la isla y con los objetos de ella es inmensa. Se te hace rutina querer jugar para no perderte de los objetos diarios. Pensé que me aburriría pero no, es un juego muy bonito.
  92. Mar 25, 2020
    Hours of fun so far. I love the game and cannot wait for more time to pass. Right now I am just watching my flowers crossbreed for the rare one!
  93. Apr 7, 2020
    Fun relaxing time waisting game. It's a shame that you can't have more than one island. Other wise the game is great.
  94. Mar 31, 2020
    If you exist then you need this game. There are some minor issues, like the hourly music not being unlocked for a while, but it is the most relaxing and wholesome game you will ever play. Tbh I've never played the previous titles, so I don't have any other games to compare it to, but from what I've played it's amazing.
  95. Apr 12, 2020
    STOP REVIEW BOMBING with fake WORDS 4SSH0L3S

Vengo siguiendo esta saga desde el Wild World y luego descubrí sobre los anteriores, incluso el de 64 para japón. Esta edición para Switch es simplemente magistral. Han logrado cosas que realmente creo que eran muy necesarias, como el de colocar objetos tanto dentro como fuera de la casa. Hasta ahora, la profundidad de los animales ha
    STOP REVIEW BOMBING with fake WORDS 4SSH0L3S

Hasta ahora, la profundidad de los animales ha sido muy satisfactorio. Recuerden que el juego básicamente es como un simulador de vida y los animales deben sentirse únicos y no como bots a como pasó con New leaf, que se les sacrificó por temas de poder mejorar otros aspectos como el de los proyectos municipales.

No comprendo la queja de la gente con el tema de la isla.
    Influencers de youtube, por no decir POSSERS que jamás tocaron un AC en su vida, dijieron que querían más gente para el online en la isla... le dan hasta 8 y ahora se quejan del online. ¿De verdad? Era obvio que iba a pasar eso, basta que alguien tenga mala conexión para que se arruine la experiencia, así que nintendo, que mucha gente pida algo no implica que siempre sea lo correcto.
    Era muy obvio que eso iba a ocurrir.

Ahora con lo de la isla... ¿Amigo, alguna vez jugaste un AC anterior??? De cuando que en una consola puede hacer que exista un terreno o isla para cada usuario o aldeano? JAMÁS.
    Obviamente el encargado de la isla (el primero) tendrá los privilegios a como el alcalde del ACNL.
    ¿Por qué la sorpresa? La respuesta es clara. JAMÁS JUGARON ALGÚN AC y sólo lo hicieron porque para hacer videos para youtube o por la moda, por no decir POSSERS que no saben nada de la franquicia.

Ahora ojalá nintendo pueda habilitar en un futuro parche el que el alcalde o encargado pueda otorgar permisos mientras se juegan entre varios.

Lo que no me gustó es que ya no hay música entre horas. Era algo mágico dependiendo de la hora y el tiempo (clima) y ahora al parecer es siempre la misma, salvo lo cambias con canela??
    Eso me dolió, deberían de haberlo dejado como siempre y al menos dar la opción de que suene una canción siempre cuando se quiera en algunos casos.

Son cosas que a futuro pueden ser mejoradas con parches y actualizaciones, así que no tengo miedo en que nintendo haga esas cosas a futuro.

Es muy bonito juego y los fans reales del AC estamos contentísimos.
    Me llegará hate por parte de algunos, pero la verdad duele dicen, sorry si les he ofendido.

Si eres nuevo en esta franquicia, tendrás la suerte de jugar al más completo de todos los AC que te prometerá horas infinitas de diversión y customización. No dudes en comprarlo porque una vez que empiezas, ya es muy dificil parar.

La creatividad e imaginación es tu único límite en este juego.
  96. Apr 12, 2020
    Excellent game, this title is a very good example of real entertainment for gamers, thanks Nintendo.
  97. May 29, 2020
    Игра, которая помогла мне справиться с полным отсутствием интереса к играм моей жены. Теперь мы каждый вечер, после того, как наш ребёнок засыпает в обнимку со своим любимым плюшевым зайцем, мы залипаем со своими любимыми животными (жителями) на своих консолях Nintendo Switch. У каждого свой остров и каждый по своему счастлив, хотя продолжаем ездить друг к другу в гости, чтобы полить цветыИгра, которая помогла мне справиться с полным отсутствием интереса к играм моей жены. Теперь мы каждый вечер, после того, как наш ребёнок засыпает в обнимку со своим любимым плюшевым зайцем, мы залипаем со своими любимыми животными (жителями) на своих консолях Nintendo Switch. У каждого свой остров и каждый по своему счастлив, хотя продолжаем ездить друг к другу в гости, чтобы полить цветы и увидеть изменения с последнего визита. Игра, которая раскрывается только в купе с богатой фантазией и желанием творить. Жанр игр серии Animal Crossing, как мне кажется, лучше всего описала со супруга: «дизайнерская песочница». От себя добавлю, что это ещё и отличный таймкиллер, в котором одно удовольствие проводить большое количество времени каждый день. 450+ часов с момента первого запуска и это даже не половина того, на что она способна. Expand
  98. Mar 29, 2020
    New Horizons is such a step forward that it's such a breath of fresh air to the franchise, sure there are some limitations to online which are aggravating but it's not game breaking and it's tolerable...what is not is the amount of Zero ratings because of the issue, I'm going to say this once but grow up and stop **** on our fun
  99. Mar 24, 2020
    Fantastico, credo che dare uno 0 come voto per una cosa mai promessa sia veramente sciocco.

Universal acclaim - based on 111 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 19, 2020
    Animal Crossing New Horizons is basically perfect. Full of wholesome content that helped us cope with the COVID-19 pandemics, the game keeps the heart of its predecessors while innovating enough to make it unique. It may not have won Game of the Year but it'll be the game we all remember from 2020, for sure.
  2. Jun 22, 2020
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a stunning new instalment in the Animal Crossing franchise, hindered only by its lack of immediate content, quality of life issues and missing returning characters and features While future updates will give the game long-term playability, for those already sipping vacation juice on their five-star islands, island life feels pretty mundane right now.
  3. CD-Action
    May 12, 2020
    It’s full of detail, pretty small things, and surprisingly well working simulations and systems – everything polished in such a way that the player really does care about everything that’s going on. [06/2020, p.40]