5.5

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 11, 2021
    pretty damn good job from the panic button folks. this game shines in handheld mode. really happy with this port
  2. Mar 11, 2021
    I love Apex Legends on PC but I don't have very good PC and I have on PC 15-40 FPS and on switch for me is 30 FPS fine I love it! For me it is 10/10!
  3. Mar 11, 2021
    Is this the best version of Apex Legends? No. But it is a truly impressive port to get the game running on Switch. I had some lag issues on launch day along with some very choppy FPS, but over the past 24 hours the game is now holding a constant 30 FPS.

If you own a Switch, at the very least give the game a shot. It's free, after all!
  4. Jan 29, 2022
    Love this game. Have been enjoying it on Switch plenty. Don’t understand these horrible reviews.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. Ninty Fresh Magazine
    Oct 22, 2021
    Apex Legends is the more complex alternative to Fortnite players looking for something more. However, that means it isn’t anywhere near as welcoming for newer players. [Issue #3, p.50]
  2. Apr 12, 2021
    Apex Legends on the Nintendo Switch is a full fledge free to play, portable (kind of) cousin to the big consoles and PC version with cross-play but no cross-progression. I enjoy playing it and if you do not mind some blurry graphics and frame drops every so often then give this game a try and join up with some friends.
  3. Apr 5, 2021
    I have no doubt that this port is the best that Apex Legends could be on Nintendo Switch, with Panic Button once again working their magic to optimise the full-featured gameplay experience as well as they could given the scrappy console’s limitations. The port is as undeniably remarkable as it is divisive from a technical standpoint and its competitive heart remains, but the resulting outcome from that concerted effort is an option best left to those who are unable to leap into the action to become a Champion elsewhere.